The Angel, the Bikers and Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy and Alice entered together. She was now dressed like me in a biker’s leather jacket a t-shirt and jeans. She was obviously nervous. The guys all got up to get a better look at her and she retreated closer to Tommy, this time reaching for and taking his hand. She looked up at him seeking reassurance. It was then I knew where she had been on Thursday night. I felt cold suddenly. Tommy, my friend had cheated on me.

The front doors were pulled shut and lights were flicked on because little sunlight could penetrate the grime on the windows. There were several whistles and woops as Alice turned around slowly displaying herself.

“Be gentle with me boys,” Alice said in her bright hostess voice. Tommy had retreated and she was escorted towards the lounge chairs. The biggest guy who I concluded was the leader helped her off with the jacket. She was not wearing a bra and her nipples could clearly be seen pressing against the fabric of her t-shirt.

“Nice tits baby,” someone remarked.

“Nice piece of pussy you got here Tommy,” another said, while he stroked Alice’s shining blond hair. This one was a short man with a high pitched voice and a balding head. Not Alice’s type at all.

“Do you want me to kiss you,” Alice asked the short man. This offer was greeted by a roar of laughter from everybody. Alice blushed red.

“No baby, we aren’t here for kissing, we’re here for fucking,” the leader said.

“Hey let her kiss me if she wants,” the short man said pulling Alice’s head towards his mouth. There were cheers as Alice kissed him.

“Now honey,” said the leader “get those clothes off and let’s see you. These guys are getting impatient.”

Alice was now surrounded by the men, some of whom were rubbing their crotches as Alice stripped. I felt sorry for her. I could see she was terribly self-conscious. More whistles greeted the freeing of her breasts and still more greeted Alice in her lacy, girly panties. When these dropped to the floor there was a collective intake of breath, almost a hiss of anticipation. Somebody yelled “Pussy!” and a boom box starting thumping out music. A fat guy walked up behind Alice and grabbed one of her tits and a handful of ass. Two of the circle stepped forward, their cocks out and ready. She took both in her hands. A blank look crossed Alice’s face and her self-awareness vanished. She turned to the fat man and dropped to her knees, unzipping him and taking her first cock in her mouth. He rocked back and forth and she worked him, his balls tight. Her hands reached out and were quickly filled with cock. The short guy positioned himself on the floor under the fat man and Alice maneuvered herself so she straddled him. From where I was sitting I could see his hairy balls and stiff cock as it slipped easily into my wife’s ready pussy.

It was when the first guy shot his load of cum across her face that there was the flash of a camera. At this point Alice was kneeling on the carpet, taking the leaders thrusts from behind and her mouth was full of yet another guy. Alice pushed him away and looked for the source of the flash. It was Tommy.

“You never said anything about pictures,” she yelled at him.

“Keep doing it Alice,” was his only reply.

The leader was losing his rhythm as Alice glared up at Tommy. I could see she was very angry.

“No pictures Tommy.”

“Hey,” shouted the leader, pulling Alice back by the hips, “shut up bitch I’m fucking you here.” There was another flash and I could see Alice submit and that blankness of her sexual pleasure return. But I also knew that she would not forgive him this invasion of her.

By the time Bobby nodded in my direction Alice’s face was covered in cum and she had cum running down the inside of her thigh. I could tell she was tired. Sometime earlier they had put her across one of the chairs because her arms were not strong enough to hold her weight. I stood and waited while Tommy took some close ups of Alice’s punctured, weeping cunt. I had been hard since the beginning and now my fantasy had the raw smell of reality. I knew Alice hadn’t cum yet and that she would be burning inside. I sunk my husband’s cock into my wife’s well-used pussy. It was a well of cum that oozed out as I pushed further and further in. I lifted her hips and leaned forward so my fingers could reach her clit. We had done this so many times. I felt her stiffen and return to the present. Her head whipped round to see who was touching her. But all she could see was leather jacket and helmet. She then fell into the rhythm of my thrusts and my experienced stimulation of her raw clit. her breaths began shortening as she came closer to orgasm. She exploded in a loud yelp, her whole body quickly tensing and then collapsing. I felt the waves of release rush through her, one after the other.

Many of the guys had already lost interest now that they had shot their loads. They were drinking beer. Someone was playing around with Alice’s panties on his head. Tommy was showing the short guy the pictures he had taken. I helped Alice up and she collapsed against my shoulder.

“Have you known since the beginning?” she asked.

“Yes,” I replied.

I scooped up Alice’s clothes leaving her panties with the short guy who now had them in his oily hands. Hurriedly she dressed in the t-shirt, first wiping the accumulated cum from her face with it. After she pulled on her jeans and stepped into her pumps we made for the door. She turned to the room and in her perfect hostess voice said, “Bye guys.”

“Hey you’re a sweetie, you come back any time,” one yelled. The short guy ran up offering Alice her panties.

“No you keep them,” she said.

“Can I see you sometime?” He asked a crooked, pleading smile on his face.

“You’ll have to ask my husband,” said Alice walking off gingerly towards the car.

The smell of sex and cum filled the car as we drove through the suburban streets towards home.

“It’s worse than you think it is,” Alice said barely raising her voice about the sound of the car engine.

“I know about the guy at work,” I said. “He was pretty pissed off when you stood him up on Thursday.” This brought a small laugh from Alice.

The sun was low on the horizon already, hinting at winter. After several minutes of silence she asked, “Do you think we will get through this?’

I turned and saw that tears had welled up and were now tumbling down her face. Her shoulders were rounded and she looked like she wanted to occupy the smallest possible space in the world. My love for her and my need to make everything better for her struggled with the sight of her sitting there, her hair drenched in cum, wearing a t-shirt that had sponged cum from her face. What happened to my angel?.

“I don’t know,” I replied. “Maybe …”