All Comments on 'The Anniversary'

by fantasy123

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very nice

ms. thomas herself would be proud of your tribute to her. this was the first of your stories i have read, but certinally not the last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
:)

i love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yummy

This was just plain yummy! I am good and wet and heading for my special drawer in my bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Erotic and sweet

I'm going to read the rest of your submissions because I enjoyed this story so much. I'm sure your other stories will be just as good even if there not lesbian....jk.

BTW I'm a very big fan of Collen Thomas too why did she stop writting? You speak of her in the past tense am I missing something?

boonecooneboonecooneover 16 years ago
not sweet, hot DAMM HOT!!!!!

I HAD ALREADY READ ONE LONG ONE BUT THIS WAS WELL WORRTH IT TOO, GREAT STORY MY FANTASY123 VERY GOOD INDEED!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOOOW!

Holy smokes! This was SO erotic - the tension built expertly. Wow! Thanks so much for writing this excellent piece.

mysticstrangermysticstrangerover 16 years ago
wonderful.... just wonderful

i couldn't think of any other story worthy of being dedicated to Colleen Thomas. the emotion was there, it was erotic... it was all i could ask for in a story. simply put i love and i look forward to reading more from you in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh. My. GOD!!!

Such a good story. I love the seduction and turnabout of the newly indoctrinated to taking control. Only wish my own girlfriend was here to read along with me so she could enjoy how much I enjoyed this story. Great job~~!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MMMMMMM

I am no doubt deliciously wet after reading this wonderful story. I can't wait to read more from you.

Celeste999Celeste999over 16 years ago
Thank you

I will be avidly watching for additions to your work here. Such beauty! Such rapture! Thank you.

Celly

kyrie1595kyrie1595over 16 years ago
As I’ve grown to expect from you…

Excellent…Perfection…Magnificent…Another Wonderful Masterpiece! There’s not much more I can say. I do believe that Colleen Thomas is smiling proudly down upon you. This reader will continue to eagerly look forward to your next Masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow,

One of the sexiest stories I've read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I...

,,,kinda really, really like that. Lovely - *****

Heels LoverHeels Loveralmost 12 years ago
Epic

An amazing piece of writing! I have written and submitted stories of lesbian erotica, but nothing to compare to this story. I am in awe of this beautifully crafted, image-filled work!

Thank you for sharing it with us.

Winter LotusWinter Lotusalmost 12 years ago
Incredible read...

That was an amazingly well written piece, and I look forward to more. Well done.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
SCORCHING!

I'll be damned, Justine takes the meaning of the word seduction, to an erotic new level. Lucky Nicole.... HOTTER THAN HOT (phew!)

A perfect tribute to Colleen, she would have LOVED IT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot and sweet

Well written, with great descriptions. One tiny gripe: NO ONE swims competitively in a bikini. Ever.

amazondreaamazondreaabout 9 years ago
The best

I've read many stories on this site but this one was well above the rest the writing was wonderful the characters amazing and the heat was on fuego whew

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Wow! Great story & great tribute.

chrissycamorechrissycamoreover 5 years ago
The Anniversary

I really enjoyed this story. I loved the slow build up in the relationships that you developed, fantastic.

I will say I was deeply touched by your intro. Colleen Thomas is one of the first authors that I read on this site and who kept me coming back. I was truly sadden when you mentioned her passing. I tried to find out more but to no avail. Can you please tell me more or point me in the direction so that I can find out. It would be greatly appreciated.

Please continue to write, I enjoy your work greatly. Chris

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous