The Anniversary-Six Months On Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,250 Followers

"Oh fuck yeah, suck it baby! Get on down that fuck stick!" he growled as I slurped on his manhood.

"You've been practicing for this big dick haven't you? You've been dreaming about this black cock!" James hands were running through my hair as he encouraged me to go further, I had about four or five inches in my mouth but that was as far as I could go. I backed off raising his stick to give me access to his balls, I licked and sucked them even going further and nibbling the area between his swinging ball sac and his anus.

He lifted me up and changed places so my back was to the wall, kicking off his shoes and trousers he moved back between my legs. With his hands he lifted me up so his cock was at my entrance, I reached down and pulled my panties to one side then he lowered me onto his pole.

"Oh fuck, so big," I groaned as he stretched me again. I didn't remember it being this big, it was on the edge of being painful as he continued to feed inch after inch into me. Finally I felt my clit come into contact with the base of his dick, he was all in. James didn't rest there, we had built up too much of a head of steam, he started working me up and down that ebony wand with his hands, lifting and dropping me.

"Fuck you're so tight," he moaned as he picked up the pace. I was way ahead of him having already cum once as he long dicked me. My legs were wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck, hanging on for dear life as he fucked me towards another climax. I started working my butt and my internal muscles bringing another groan from James as he increased his pace again.

"Give me your cum baby, I want your cum, fill me up. Make me your slut!" I cried in his ear, just as he stiffened and I felt him squirt his sperm into me.

I dropped my legs down and slipped off his cock, then crouched down to take it back into my mouth and sucking it clean. He was staying hard as I pulled up off the top and licked my way down the length of him.

"Come on," he said pulling me back to my feet. "Let's take it somewhere more comfortable."

He led me through an open plan living area through a door to the main bedroom, it was dominated by a king sized bed with four large steel posts at its comers. The eastern wall was all glass looking out over the Pacific Ocean with a narrow balcony on the other side.

He lay me down gently on the bed, and then climbed in beside me.

"Now we can take our time," he whispered, as he kissed my face and played with my nipples. " I got a little carried away before."

"I don't care, just give me that dick!" I said fiercely as I tried to pull him on top of me.

"Good things come to those who wait," he replied, moving down to take my nipple in his mouth.

"Fuck waiting!" I said as I pushed him back and climbed onto his chest.

Sliding down I felt his cock head at my pussy, I sat up trapping his head between my pussy lips and began moving backwards and forwards along his shaft, coating it in our combined juices. James hands moved to my butt cheeks, he kneaded and squeezed them as I teased him. Finally he had had enough. He stopped me, lifted me slightly so his cock-head engaged fully with my cunt then pushed up impaling me.

"That's it! Take me!" I urged him on, " take my cunt! Make me your slut!"

I can't believe what I was saying, I have never said these things to my husband. James set up a steady rhythm, I was riding that pole for all I was worth as I felt a big one approaching. It started in my thighs then moved up, my breasts were tingling, James hands are everywhere, and then it bursts inside my head. My muscles clench, my head went back as I screamed and still James kept driving that beautiful cock home.

I come to and we have changed position, I'm was on my back, legs hooked over his elbows as he continued feeding me more dick. My breasts bounce about in time with his thrusts and I started moving my hips in time as well, pushing up to meet him.

"Oh yeah! Here it comes again! He exclaimed as he blasted another load deep inside me.

He let my legs down and laid down beside me, I rolled towards him throwing my leg across his and rested my head on his shoulder. I start to lightly scratch his chest, tracing the defined muscles of his abdomen, God this man is well put together.

"I guess we had better get you to your cousins," he said.

"Are you trying to get rid of me?" I enquired with mock indignation.

"Hell no! But I don't think you want to tell your cousin you're late because you were riding your black lover's dick."

"Yes I suppose your right," my god, he called himself my lover. Did that mean he didn't want this to be a one-time thing?

"Well lover, you had better direct me to the shower. I would like to tidy up a bit otherwise my cousin might just guess."

James took me to the shower and we showered together washing each other, as you would expect he once again rose to the occasion. We got out and he took me, bent over the vanity as he had in Canberra six months before. After having another shower this time alone, I got dressed and we headed back down to the car. On the way I looked at the time on the dash.

"Shit! Is that time right?" I asked a little shocked

"Yes."

"So we have been at it for three hours?"

"I wish we could have longer but you're always running out on me," he said half joking.

"I'd better ring Sue she will be getting worried."

I rang my cousin and she had been just about to ring herself, I explained I had been shopping and had lost track of time and that I was in a taxi on my way now. We drove in silence for a while then James asked.

"When are you going back home?"

"I'm on a flight Sunday night."

"Can we meet up again before then?" He pause, "maybe I could pick you up and take you to the airport?"

I was confused. I didn't know what to say. I was a married woman with kids, what did he want with me? Surely he could have his pick of girls in Sydney. They are always doing stories on the tabloid TV shows on the "man drought".

Did I want to? The sex was fantastic, incredible, but was that enough to risk everything? Was it just the thrill of an affair? Was he a sicko who was going to invite all his friends over to gangbang me? Or perhaps was I just a slut, if he had asked me two hours ago as he pounded me on his bed I would have said yes instantly but now I was back in the real world.

"I'm not sure ... err... probably not. Ummm look I'm confused, why me?"

"I like you Jen, your sexy, smart and sassy. I've thought a lot about you these last few months."

"Surely you have other women chasing you," I replied

"Yes I do, but maybe that's the problem I'm not chasing them!"

"So as soon as you get me hooked you will dump me for the next conquest!" I said a little angrily.

"Look Jen, I'm not pressuring you. I like you and want to spend more time with you. Think about it over the weekend and let me know, OK." He said as he placed his hand on my knee.

"Alright, Sue's house is in the next block, stop here and I'll walk the rest of the way."

He pulled over and parked, we looked at each other then he leaned over and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Bye Jenny" he said

"Goodbye James" I replied then I got out and walked to Sue's house.

I knocked on the door and Sue answered.

"Sorry Jen I didn't hear the taxi drive up," she said peering past me up the street.

"He took me the long way around so I told him I wasn't paying the full amount. He got shitty and dropped me off a couple of blocks back." I hoped I didn't look to guilty.

"Where are all the shopping bags?" She enquired, as she led me down the hallway to the living room. I began to think she suspected me.

"Only window shopping, you know us poor farmers can't afford rich city prices!" I said putting on a slow country drawl.

Sue laughed and the questions stopped, she introduced me to her new baby Erin and explained her routine for tomorrow. I rang Dave after dinner but he didn't seem interested in talking, probably reading porn again so I went to bed. The weekend was uneventful, Erin was the perfect baby sleeping lots any waking to feed. I didn't even get to play with her much. I did housework most of the time, getting Sue's place spick and span.

I tried Dave again on Saturday he wasn't very talkative again and on Saturday night he appeared out of breath. He explained something about just being back from chasing a sheep that had got out on the road. I got the shits with his one word answers and disinterest. I told him Sue wanted me to stay Sunday night so she could take me to dinner for looking after Erin. He didn't seem to care, as soon as I got off the phone to him I rang the airline changing my flight from Sunday night to Monday lunchtime. Next I sent a text to James saying I would be at his place at 6pm Sunday night. He replied straight away saying he would be ready and waiting.

Sue's husband arrived home at 5.30pm on Sunday night and offered to drive me to the airport as Sue was still at work but I told him not to worry I would order a taxi. He looked relieved, he had just pulled a double shift and I don't think he wanted to head back out into the traffic.

* * * * * * *

When I got the text from Jenny telling me she was staying and spending Sunday night with me I let out a yahoo and jumped in the air. That attracted a bit of attention in the foyer of the Ritz -Carlton! They had already been giving me a sly glance as I walked to the lifts with a tall leggy blonde on my arm. I was doing my Saturday night deliveries to clients, Shannon was gong to the 18th floor to party with a young Saudi prince. I would go up with her, collect the fee and then leave, coming back when time was up. I hoped the prince liked what he saw and would keep her all night so I didn't have to come back till tomorrow. Looking at Shannon I didn't like my chances. The reason we had already been getting looks was she was dressed like a street walker. What is it with young girls of today?

As expected the prince wasn't impressed, I would be back here in three hours. I rang Tyrone to tell him I wouldn't be able to work tomorrow night he was pissed, but bugger him. I only had four months to go before he took over completely, about time he got used to the workload. He may not be to busy if he didn't get some classier talent. High rollers like girls with a little bit of style that they can pass off as a girlfriend, albeit a young one.

Anyway as I said, not my problem, I rang my favorite restaurant on the beach strip close to my apartment. They were full tomorrow night but they squeezed me in for a late table. I'm sure we could find something to do while we waited. I had two hours to kill before my first pick up so I went home and started making the place presentable. My old partner rang while I was changing the sheets. We still spoke regularly, he was now happily married in Philly, his wife was expecting their second child. We were shooting the breeze about nothing in particular.

"So what are you doing?"

"Well if you must know, I'm changing the sheets."

"You trying to impress someone?" He chuckled, "One of your girls need reminding why she is in the business?"

"No! She's not a working girl!" I realized my denial was a bit too strident. "She's just someone I met a few months ago."

"It's that MILF isn't it? The one you fucked I front of her husband."

"Bastard! Have you been spying me." I laughed

"You talk about your little text friend all the time, and when you do I can hear the smile on your face." I was silent for a bit.

"Come on James, surely you've noticed your mood improve when you've heard from her." He laughed again, "perhaps you should goggle limerence when you get off the phone."

"Don't give me any of your mumbo jumbo, I'm not in one of your therapy sessions!" Tim had done a degree in Sydney before he left. Hewas now running a little relationship counseling practice in his suburb.

"Don't shoot the messenger man, it's just great to see you getting out of the business and finding a nice girl."

"I think I've told you she is married with three kids."

"Yeh, what ever, love does weird things sometimes," he sounded a bit melancholy.

"I'm not like you, I'll be a bachelor till I die. There are far to many women who are yet to experience me. It would be a crime against humanity!" We both laughed.

We chatted for a bit longer than said our goodbyes, I was still thinking about some of the things he said while I made the bed. When I had finished I looked in the mirror at myself.

"No way man, she is just a great lay. I'll get sick of her soon enough." I said to myself. Sure I was right, I think.

The next day at five I was like a cat on a hot tin roof, I couldn't sit still. I went out on the balcony to wait but it got too much. By five thirty I was out the front of the building, I told myself I was just getting some air. Yeah right!

At six I was getting worried, by quarter past I had my phone out debating whether to call. 6.20 I rang, it took six rings for Jenny to answer.

"Hi James," she said brightly, "I coming I just had trouble getting a cab!"

"No problem, I was late home myself." I lied, "How far away are you?" I cringed at how clingy this all sounded. There was some muffled voices as she asked the cab driver.

"About fifteen minutes the taxi driver said."

"Great, I'll have time to have a shower."

"Make sure you scrub your.........." the phone went garbled then dropped out. You goose, I thought as I went inside to go to the foyer toilet. Now I have to wet my hair to make it look like I've just showered.

I was back outside after five minutes, at fifteen I had my phone in my hand again. I was just about to press redial when a taxi swung out of the traffic and parked in front of me.

I opened the door, threw the driver a fifty, then helped Jenny with her bag. In the lift I took her in my arms and kissed her. I reveled in her taste and smell as she kissed me back with a ferocity to match my own. Once in my apartment we started ripping at each others clothes on our way to the bedroom, our mouths continually searching for each other. By the time we hit the bed we were both nude. We fucked for the next hour before our passion subsided.

"What's for dinner?" Jenny enquired, her head rested on my chest.

"Well I'm not going to subject you to my cooking! So we are going out!"

"I hope it's not to far or they have a private room with a bed, I don't want to waste time eating!"

"You will need to keep your strength up for the rest of the night."

"I suppose so, what time?"

"Nine," I said stretching.

Jenny looked up at me with a devilish grin. "That gives us an hour." Her hand snaked down to my dick, "Got any ideas of what we could do?"

I laughed then groaned as Jenny moved down and took my hardening cock into her mouth. After round three we dressed and went for dinner, the place emptied out quickly as it was Sunday night but we took our time. The degustation menu was nine courses with matching wines so it couldn't be rushed. Then a slow walk along the esplanade next to the beach, my arm around her shoulders, Jenny's around my waist. We were back to my apartment around midnight.

There was a message from Tyrone on my phone, I'd left it behind so we wouldn't be disturbed. I don't what was wrong with the guy, he couldn't tie his shoelaces without instructions lately. I got Jenny a glass of water then went into the office to sort things out.

When I came out I went looking for her, I found her on the balcony outside the bedroom, she had changed out of her dress and slipped on one of my t-shirts. I stopped inside and studied her, she had no underwear on, her nipples stuck out as she stood in the sea breeze. It occasionally caught the bottom of the t-shirt lifting it showing her bare butt. I could feel myself getting aroused again, but there was something else, a strange disturbance inside me. I needed to be close to her to feel her touch, hear her laugh. Maybe I would search for the definition of limerence, but not now, now I needed to follow my urges.

I went out on the balcony, moving behind Jenny I placed my arms around her, my forearms covering her beasts. She moved back pressing herself into me, reaching up behind my head to pull it down so I was nuzzling her neck.

"Feels like someone's waking up," Jenny whispered as she wiggled her bottom against my crotch.

"You could wake the dead baby," I replied.

Jenny eased my arms from around her, leaning forward, hands on the railing, she pressed her bum back harder against my cock, still caged inside my pants. Then she began slowly moving her arse up and down further arousing me. I reached forward caressing and massaging her back, neck and shoulders, running my fingers through her hair.

"Take me James! Take me now!" Her tone was urgent, I stepped back to move back inside but she stopped me.

"No! Here! Now! Fuck me where I stand!"

I freed my member and stepped back up to her, guiding myself into her until I was fully embedded. I stayed still as Jenny worked herself into a frenzy, rutting back at me while working my shaft with those glorious internal muscles. I lifted the t-shirt up so her tits swung free in the sea breeze then grabbed them squeezing her stiff nipples.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Pound me Jimmie, I'm cumming!"

I let her breasts go, with one hand I grabbed her shoulder, the other a fist full of hair as I began slamming into her spasming cunt.

"That's it! Don't stop! Don't ever stop! Arhhh! Arrhhh! Arrhheeee!"

Jenny's pussy grabbed me even tighter and I started pumping my cum into her. Once I had stopped I withdrew and Jenny's legs buckled, I scooped her up, carrying her into the bed. I laid her down after kicking back the covers, then lay down beside and held her close. We slept, waking only when the sun streamed in as it rose over the Pacific Ocean the next morning. I got up closed the door and the curtains to shut out the sun and the noise from the traffic below as the city rose from its slumber. We made love again more slowly this time, exploring each other, taking our time. Jenny came with me in her pussy, then she asked me to stop.

"I'm a little sore down there, I'm not used to your size."

"Thats ok, I had my fun," I pulled out, rolling off her.

"Don't worry, I want to try something else," she said rolling on her side and pressing her bum towards me.

"Are you sure? I... er.. I don't want to hurt you." I replied as Jenny reached back and grabbed my dick, bringing it up between her arse cheeks.

"I'll let you know if it hurts," she assured me.

"Wait up," I rolled back to the bedside table and opened the drawer retrieving some lubricant. I thoroughly coated my head and shaft then rolled back, Jenny grabbed it again.

"Yes, that might help!" She said, "now just let me take my time."

Backing up further she had my head at the entrance of her bum, wiggling and squirming Jenny tried to get it in but she wasn't having much success.

"When I tell you give it a push," she said, her frustration coming through in her voice.

"OK now, ..... Oh sweet Jesus that's big!" My head was now wedged inside her, she rested then began working herself down the shaft. About half way down she stopped.

"You'll have to help me now, just work in and out a bit but take it slow."

I did as she asked, my god it was tight, each time I pushed in she gave a little squeak. I was getting close, the heat and the tightness were having an effect on me. My movements became more forceful, I was three quarters in when I lost it, blowing inside her arse.

"Was that ok?" Jenny whispered after I had pulled out and she had turned around.

"It was great but you don't have to do that if you don't want too."

"You don't know me that well, but you should know. I don't do things I don't want to do!" She kissed me, " With a bit more practice I think I could enjoy it!"

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,250 Followers