The Anything Goes Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HRose
HRose
16 Followers

Jacquline thought about who she could have been texting but still she replied with a short "Ok". She decided that she wasn't going to let this whole thing bother her. She got dressed and prepared herself for the day ahead of her. As she got ready to walk out of the room she saw the note that Rodney had left her. She figured that she better read it in case it was a warning that he had pulled the reservation and she had mere minutes to get packed up and get out. She took the crumbled piece of paper and flattened it out the best she could. "I had to go back for work but feel free to enjoy yourself for the weekend. We can get together when you get back." She read aloud to herself.

The words almost mimicked the text which made Jacquline think that maybe the message was from him. She then started considering not going at all. However she couldn't do that. It may not have been him and if it wasn't then who else could it be.

Jacquline left the hotel and looked down at a pamphlet that listed the available pleasantries of the resort. She smiled as she looked at the different activities she could do to occupy her time. She decided that the first thing she would do would be what she fantasized. Granted Rodney wasn't there to complete the fantasy but she figured that it could still be fun.

Jacquline walked to the horse riding station. She was approached by a decent sized man wearing a pair of dirty jeans, work boots and a white tank top. He smiled at Jacquline as she walked in.

"You wanna do some horse back riding?" he asked a slight southern accent creeping out.

"Yeah but I've only been a couple times. I mean I would prefer a beginners horse if you have any of those."

"Well of course. And we have some great trails that you can go off on. The horses love it and at the end there's a place I have heard some people describe as heaven."

"So at the end of each trail is nirvana?"

The guy laughed and gave Jacquline a gentleman's smile. "Yeah. So if you want someone to come with you I'll be on break in a little bit."

"No I'm good." Jacquline looked at the disappointed look on the man's face. She put her hand on his arm and he perked his head up a little bit. "Look I didn't mean to upset you but my boyfriend just screwed me over royally and I don't really feel like putting up with any guy right now."

"I understand. Maybe some other time when you get the chance to come up here. We could maybe go for a ride. Or you know I could just wait until you get back and see how you feel after that."

"What do you mean?"

"Well you know what happens to girls during horse back riding. I mean you get that certain rubbing feeling and then you know."

"I guess then that we'll just have to wait until I get back to see if the ride had any impact on me then."

"I'll make sure to stick around then."

As Jacquline got on her horse and rode off onto the trail she tried to ensure that she didn't go too fast. She knew all about women then went horse back riding for the way it made them feel as it rubbed their clits. She had done it a couple years earlier in college. Of course back then she had had a boyfriend who enjoyed being mauled when she came back. But Jacquline couldn't let herself get that way. She had just broken up with her boyfriend and rejected by a woman she was attracted to. The littlest sign of interest mixed with a horny feeling would result in actions that Jacquline couldn't imagine.

However after a little while Jacquline got thinking. She could get that feeling then when she reached the end of the trail she could take care of herself. There weren't that many people out riding that day so there was a lesser chance of her being caught. And if a couple people were to stumble upon her then it was just. She could feel herself start to get wet from the thought. What it would be like to have some one watch while you masturbate.

She had always imagined masturbating for Rodney. They had never actually had sex before but on the nights that they spent together Rodney always talked about his masturbating fetish. It was once this conversation came up that Jacquline would put her mouth hard at work. She had always imagined how she was gonna fulfill his fetish.She had always wanted to go in his room about twenty minutes before he got home. Then she would turn on some of her favorite porn and maybe some nice music. Here she would get herself nice and revved up so that when she heard his car pull in the driveway she could pull out her vibrator and make him walk in at just the right moment.

Jacquline had to snap herself out of it. She clicked her heels into the horse's side lightly and it sped up a little bit. Jacquline moved up a bit until she could feel her crotch pushed right up to the horn. She smiled as she rode being rubbed from the front and bottom.

When Jacquline reached the end of the trail she saw a nice wide open field. It looked to be endless and had perfect green grass. It looked almost too perfect to be real. The vibrant colors and peaceful state of mind that it presented was like something out of an oil painting. Jacquline let herself down from the horse and just let it walk out a ways to feed on some grass. She looked at the scenery then decided to lie down and look up at the sky.

The grass was cool and cradled her body like a memory foam mattress. How amazing it was that people could forget about such a simple way of being. As she drifted away in thoughts of a much earlier time when laying in the grass and just watching the clouds was considered fun. She thought about what it would have been like to be in a place like this with someone you truly loved and cared for. The two of you not being interrupted by any part of the complicated technology filled world.

Even though she had forgotten all about it, Jacquline's panties were still pretty wet. She reached her hand down and let her fingers drift into the waist band of her panty. She fiddled her fingers just along the inside of her panties and finally ran her hand down completely and slipped her fingers into her slit. She sighed and let out a loud scream. She figured that she could let herself get carried away in ways that she wouldn't be able to in the hotel. She fingered herself moving her wet fingers slide in and out of her and then run up to rub her clit. She increased pressure until she felt a strong orgasm come upon her.

The feeling was almost too good to let go. So Jacquline looked up without pulling her hand away from herself. She saw the horse which was only about ten yards away from her. She then eased her head back to the ground and continued to rub herself. She switched between fingering herself and rubbing herself until she felt another orgasm come along. As she was about to release she heard the voice of a man and a woman approaching her.

"Hey there's another horse down there." the woman said.

"It must have got out." The man added.

Jacquline quickly stood up and fixed her pants. She pulled her shirt down and wiped the back of her head before yelling out, "Oh no that's just my horse. I figured I would let him have some free range while I just uh... enjoyed the outdoors."

"Oh well that's a good thing."

The girl got down from her horse and walked over to Jacquline who was working her way over to the horse. Jacquline turned to look at the girl. She looked to be not much older than her being about twenty six or seven. She was about 5'6"and had a tiny trim body with long blond hair that reached halfway down her back and flopped over her shoulders and curved along the sides of her face. She had bright blue eyes. Her breasts were about a B-cup and had rock hard nips that were poking out through a thin material bra.

"Hi are you here at the resort alone?" the woman asked.

"No... I mean yes I am. Well I wasn't here alone. My boyfriend had to leave because of... work related issues."

The woman could tell Jacquline was lying and got a soft look on her face. "Oh well I'm Dawn." She looked over her shoulder at the man who was approaching her. He was about 6' 5" and had sandy brown hair. His eyes were a golden like brown. He had a pretty well filled out body. He smiled at Jacquline and held out a large rugged hand to her. She grabbed it and shook it warmly.

"I'm Jacquline." She shifted her eyes back and forth from the man and the woman. They were the idea look for the perfect couple.

"Well Jacquline I'm Trent. What are you doing out here all by yourself?"

"Honey let's not embarrass her. Her boyfriend had to leave for business."

"Oh well how could he just leave a beautiful girl."

Jacquline found no reason to keep lying to these people. "Well I guess he just had to get to a better looking woman."

"A business partner?" Trent asked dumbly. He felt a light tap from Dawn and looked down at her. "What."

"He didn't leave for business. It was for another woman."

Jacquline could feel her face get warm and she turned a rosy red. "Yeah I guess you can say that."

"Well any guy that can do that to a beautiful girl like you is retarded. See I dedicate my life to my lady and if so ever I hurt her then I want her to rip off my dick."

"Wow that's dedicated."

"Honey can I talk to you?" Dawn walked Trent away for a little bit and Jacquline continued on her way to the horse. She felt so embarrassed and now she felt even worse about herself being in front of the perfect couple. She could feel her heart sink further and further. She climbed up into the saddle and started riding the horse back toward the trail.

Dawn quickly turned around and yelled to Jacquline. "Hey where are you going?"

Jacquline stopped the horse dead on and looked back to the couple. "I just figured you guys would want some alone time. Or maybe that I had over stepped my boundary some how."

"No we were just talking about some thing."

"Dawn wants you to join us." Trent blurted out.

"What?"

"For a picnic he means."

"Yeah."

Jacquline could feel her heart drop. She could only hear the words wants you to join us playing over and over again in her head. She had entered the day feeling pushed aside and rejected but now she had gotten an offer from two men and a woman. She pretended as if she believed that they only wanted her to join them for a picnic and agreed. Trent walked over and slipped the lead to his and Dawn's horse over a branch on a nearby tree. The horses still had enough room to put their heads down and nibble on the grass. Jacquline figured that she would also tie her horse here and sat down with Trent and Dawn.

They hadn't brought much food for a picnic. Their bags were filled with three bottles of wine, two store bought half subs, and a bag of kettle cooked chips.

Dawn opened the first bottle of wine and Trent pulled the chips open. Almost in unison Dawn and Trent offered what they had in their hands to Jacquline. She accepted the wine graciously and kindly refused the chips. Once she had taken her swig of wine Trent reached an accepting hand to her. He grabbed the bottle of wine and downed two full mouth fulls. He passed the bottle onto Dawn and grabbed his sub. After taking a large bite out of it he offered some to Jacquline. She again declined the offer.

"What are you one of those anorxics?" Trent asked his mouth still half full with food.

"Trent." Dawn snapped.

"No I already ate and I usually only eat two meals a day."

"So you chose dinner and breakfast?"

"Yeah."

"But at least the girl knows how to drink." Dawn laughed as she handed over the wine. She leaned her head on Jacquline's shoulder and put her arm around her back. She rubbed her back for a little bit as Jacquline took a sip. Dawn lifted her head up but kept her one hand on Jacquline's back. "Come on. Don't take pussy sips. Drink like a real man."

"But I'm not a man."

"You don't have to be a man to drink like one. Just look at Dawn." Trent laughed.

The joking and the drinking continued until the threesome was a good three sheets to the wind. They had completely forgotten about the horses that they still were in charge of returning. They became wrapped up into each others stories of their experiences and lessons learned. They were one fourth of the way through the second bottle of wine when Trent looked over at Jacquline. He smiled.

"So Jackie have you ever eaten pussy?"

"Trent you can't just ask someone that?" Dawn snapped. She put her hand on Jacquline's thigh. It was up a little higher than it should have been but neither girls seemed to be phased. "You don't have to answer that if you don't want to. I mean I don't think I could ever just tell two complete strangers that I've eaten another girl out before." Dawn motioned for Jacquline to come in closer and she leaned over. "But I have and I loved it."

Jacquline pulled away slowly and looked at Dawn who was nodding and biting her bottom lip.

"Well you know I've done my fair share of kissing with another girl but eating her out, no I haven't done that."

"Yet." Trent smirked. There was an obvious tent formed in his pants and he wasn't shy about leaning back to flaunt it. He reached his hand over and stuck it in Dawn's pants. He fumbled around a bit before slipping his fingers into her pussy. She squirmed with his touch and as he pulled his hand away he sniffed it quickly before putting his hand in front of Jacquline. She didn't wait long before she flung herself forward and stuck the fingers that had been in Dawn mere moments ago into her mouth. She sucked the fingers clean then looked at Dawn. She leaned forward and Dawn mirrored the action. She planted a small kiss on her.

Jacquline was pulling away when she felt Dawn place her hand on her shoulders and push her to the ground. Dawn straddled Jacquline's waist and looked down at her. She forced a harder more passionate kiss onto her and Trent came up behind her. While the two girls kissed in front of him he pulled his cock out of his pants and slid the back of Dawn's pants down. He rubbed his cock with his hand as he stared at the perfect tight slit in front of him. He was now good and hard and got on his knees. Dawn stuck her rear in the air to allow easier access to her pussy and kissed down Jacquline's chest and stomach. She lifted up her shirt and kissed her bare stomach before fumbling with the button of her jean shorts and pulling them down.

Trent only watched lightly rubbing himself to ensure that he stayed hard, as if it was gonna be a problem. He smiled as he watched Dawn rub Jacquline's clit through a pair of pink lace panties. Dawn then grabbed the front of the panties with her teeth and the sides with her hands. She pulled them and the shorts off completely and just held the panties in her mouth for a few minutes. She pulled her hands away from Jacquline for a moment and took the time to examine the panties in her hands. There was a cum stain in them from earlier in the day and a fresh and quite wet spot. Dawn sniffed the spot then threw it behind her back and buried her face into Jacquline's perfectly bald pussy. She spent no time teasing Jacquline before thrusting her tongue deep into the warm wet sex. She put her hand on Jacquline's stomach and ran it up under her bra and groped her breasts.

Trent had watched enough. He still had a decent view as he took his eight inch rock hard cock and rammed it inside Dawn. She moaned but kept her face buried in Jacquline's pussy. Jacquline sat up and threw off her shirt and bra. This gave Dawn better access to play with her tits. Trent continued to thrust in and out of Dawn as he leaned forward and grabbed Jacquline's other breast.

Jacquline figured that she needed to do some more of the work and pulled away from Dawn. The two women looked at each other then Jacquline flipped herself 180 degrees and positioned herself right underneath Dawn. Trent was still ramming his cock and out of Dawn but Jacquline decided to join in where Trent was ignoring. She started sucking and licking Dawn's clit while Trent worked his way in and out of Dawn's pussy. Dawn resumed where she had left off with Jacquline.

As the girls 69-ed and Trent fucked Dawn it was clear that they were all reaching a pretty significant climax. Jacquline looked up and watched as Trent's ball whacked against Dawn's ass as they fucked. She had the random urge to reach up and when she grasped the balls she could hear Trent go almost breathless. It was clear that he wasn't expecting it and it only made him cum sooner. He started thrusting faster in and out of Dawn and finally with a good hard push he got as deep as he could and released his load. He fell down on top of Dawn's back and grabbed at her tits while she and Jacquline came in unison. He then got up from on top of her and pulled his pants up. He sat back and watched as the girls each came down from their highs.

Dawn rolled over and laid on her back while Jacquline let her head fall back. Jacquline just laid there for a couple minutes before sitting up to grab her shirt. She looked at Dawn who was still lying beside her. She flipped her body around until they were both facing the same way.

"So how long are you gonna be at the resort?" Dawn asked.

"Just tonight then I'm going back tomorrow."

"Aw what a shame."

"Yeah. That was fun though."

"Well as long as I could contribute."

After spending a little more time talking and trying to sober up Dawn, Jacquline and Trent continued talking about little things about themselves. They were out for about another hour before Jacquline got up and decided to go back. She rode her horse back to the ranch. She looked at the time realizing that she had spent a good portion of her day on the trail. It was almost four in the afternoon before she got back to the hotel. The only thing she wanted to do at that moment was sleep.

When she walked into the hotel Blair was sitting behind the desk. She shot Jacquline a flirtatious grin and continued servicing the customer in front of her.

Jacquline walked up to her room and fell to the bed. She didn't even have time to crawl up to the pillows before she was drifting off to sleep. She woke up later that night when the phone rang.

"Hello." Jacquline yawned.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize that you were sleeping."

"Who is this?"

"It's Rodney."

"Oh what do you want?"

"I was just calling to see how the resort was. Also I wanted to apologize about walking out on you but you know when work calls you can't just ignore it."

"Yeah I've heard us women can be real work."

"Huh, what are you talking about?"

"I'm not stupid. I know it was another woman that called you and she was the reason that you left. It had nothing to do with work."

"No wait if I could just explain."

"Look I gotta go but when I get back I will try and come up with the money to pay you back for this stay."

"Don't worry about it."

"What?"

"Yeah its taken care of. I bought that room pretty much for you. Who cares if I didn't get to use it with you. I would love to make it up to you though when you get back. And now that I've got you on the phone longer let me explain about that phone call. A woman did call me but it was about work. It was secretary Julia. And the reason I had to go out in the hallway was because the room got terrible reception. The reason I was talking so low however was because you know how hotel hallways echo and I was giving her some passwords and stuff to get on some files that are only on my computer."

Jacquline felt foolish. She could feel her face getting warmer and she was happy that Rodney wasn't there to see her embarrassed blushing face. She couldn't even find the words to apologize. She settled with "Well...." as she tried to find the words to say to make up for the harsh way she had treated Rodney. "I'm sorry." Finally the words came to her. "It's just I've never been with some one like you. You're so handsome and I guess I get a little jealous when it comes to who you're gonna go see and for what reason."

HRose
HRose
16 Followers