The Anything Goes Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HRose
HRose
16 Followers

"Yeah she's an ex so what are you worrying about?" Rodney said trying to sound slick.

"You were dating her while you were dating me. You left me at a couples retreat by myself so that you could go and fuck her. I thought I was correct then you go and try and convince me otherwise. Then I go and feel like a jack ass for accusing you of cheating because you said you were only doing stuff for work. Go figure you told Monica in the first place that you were going away to do something for work."

"Look I can explain."

"What, explain how you played both me and Monica like fools."

Rodney was silent for a little while then finally he said, "If you knew all of this then why did you just fuck me?"

"I believe that you were the one in all the power a couple minutes ago. I tried to push you away but I guess I'm weak. What can I say I'm a woman. But you were gonna act like you were never with anyone else and all the sudden have all of this time to dedicate to me. Then act as if your work load had decreased."

"Wow you figured me out. I take it you want me to leave?"

"Yes."

Rodney walked out of the house sporting the same smile that Monica had told Jacquline about. He sped out of the driveway and Jacquline only heard a yelp as the car raced from her driveway. She looked out the door and saw Lugnut lying on the ground.

Jacquline couldn't have gotten out of the door and to her dog's side fast enough. She put her hand on his side and he lifted his head to her. He was slowly wagging his tail and his breathing was looking to get slower and more painful.

At the vet's office Jacquline was sitting in one of the chairs when the front door came open. She looked over and Drake walked in. It wasn't long before Monica came and sat with her too. They waited and with every second Jacquline could feel her heart slowly starting to break.

"So do you think he's alright?" Monica asked.

Jacquline just shot her a look and Drake put his hand on Jacquline's back. "Hey I'm sure he'll be fine. I owned a chihuahua once that got hit by a car twice and still lived. Dogs can be fighters."

"I hope you're right."

The three waited until almost ten o'clock that night before the vet came out. He looked at Jacquline with a smile. "He's still sedated right now but we had to reconstruct the bones in his front two legs. I would prefer that he stays over night and then you can come in tomorrow and we'll try to teach him to use a wheel chair until his legs are better to walk on."

"Thank you. How can I ever repay you?" Jacquline quickly looked to see if the vet wore a wedding ring. When she didn't see one she put his hands over his one and gave him a flirtatious smile.

He looked back at Drake before saying, "I don't think your boyfriend would like that very much."

"What's on your mind because that's not my boyfriend. That's two of my friends and we're gonna have a little get together tonight if you would like to join us."

"I believe in one on one get together. I don't do the whole group thing?"

"It would be just one on one. They're just gonna be at my house tonight."

"I really need to stay with the animals tonight."

"Then why don't we make the get together at your house."

The vet looked at Jacquline then at Monica and Drake who were giving each other their own looks. The vet then looked back at Jacquline. He looked her up and down before giving an agreeing smile. He led the group to his house and locked up the office. He walked inside and watched as Monica and Drake automatically paired up.

"What's the matter Dr Benson, are you shy?" Jacquline asked.

"Well I can't say that I've ever done it in front of other people before."

"Do you think they'll actually pay attention?" Jacquline looked over at Monica and Drake who were battling each other to get their shirts off. She then looked at Dr Benson and put her hands on his shoulders. She ran them over him and gave him a light kiss. His eyes kept darting back and forth from the other couple in the room to Jacquline. She pulled him to the couch and sat him down. She straddled his lap and kissed down his neck while she took off his belt.

Dr Benson started to really get into the act and kissed Jacquline passionately. He had a hard on sticking out quite noticeably and he was trying to pull her shirt off and she pulled herself back to take it off for him. Her breasts were hanging out of her bra and Dr Benson took one of them out completely. He played with it for a little while then stuck the nipple in his mouth. As he began sucking on it Jacquline pushed at the back of his head. She could see he was getting more and more into it as he put a good bit of pressure into biting the erect nipples.

Jacquline loved the action and raced her hand down to pull his cock out of his pants. Dr Benson stood up and kept Jacquline in his arms as he let his pants fall to his ankles. He kicked his legs out then sat back down on the couch. Jacquline undid her bra and threw it on the floor next to the pants. Dr Benson put his hand on Jacquline's stomach and pushed her back. He didn't need to voice to say what he wanted her to do. Jacquline stood before him and undid her pants. She stood before him wearing a pair of fishnet material thongs. She let the man before her observe and admire her body for a couple minutes before getting on her knees before him and grabbing his long thick dick. She ran her hand up and down it then licked from the head all the way to his balls.

Dr Benson closed his eyes and rested his head on the back of the couch. Jacquline looked at him as she worked her way up to suck on the large piece of meat. He stayed with his head back and his eyes closed as Jacquline blew him. She then knew what to do. She looked over at Monica and Drake. She smiled at them then motioned with her hand for Monica to come over.

Once Monica was beside her Jacquline, she started sucking Dr Benson's balls while Jacquline removed her thongs, threw them over with her shirt and bra, kissed up his body and sat down letting the cock slip inside her. It took a couple seconds for Dr Benson to realize that Monica had joined them. However as Jacquline rode him and his balls were being sucked he found it almost impossible to complain. He pulled Jacquline in and kissed her chest and helped her move up and down on his shaft.

Drake was watching the action from across the room at first then walked over. Monica got on her hands and knees as she sucked on the balls and Drake got on his knees behind her. He ran his fingers along her slit and lined his dick up with it before sticking it in. He worked his way in and out of her while he watched the action directly in front of him. His eyes gleamed at Jacquline's petite little body and watched as her ass smacked against Dr Benson's lap every time she came down. He got down to where his chest was pressed against Monica's back. He put his head next to hers and whispered in her ear, "When I say go I'm gonna take Jacquline and you're gonna get on the doctor's lap."

"Okay." Monica whispered back. She felt as Drake gave a few more good thrusts before pulling out and mouthed the word 'go' to her as he grabbed Jacquline by her waist and lifted her off Dr Benson's lap. He watched almost curiously until he saw Monica taking her spot. He was too worked up to care and started bouncing Monica up and down on his lap.

Jacquline and Drake were lying on the floor on their sides. Jacquline was lying in front of him and Drake was ramming her. He grabbed her breast and used this as his tool to move her up and down on his cock. He then pulled out of Jacquline and stood over her. She sat up and he jerked himself until he shot a load of cum all over her tits. She smiled and opened her mouth as Drake continued to cum. He shot it into her mouth what he had left and then sat down on the floor.

Jacquline watched Monica and Dr Benson then got up off the floor. She sat beside them and Dr Benson looked over at her. He pulled his head away from Monica and started kissing Jaculine. He took the hand closest to her and slipped it into her pussy and fingered while he worked Monica up and down on his lap. He finally pulled his hand away and pulled Monica off him. He didn't have time to think before Monica was sucking on his dick letting his load shoot straight into her throat.

Once Dr Benson pulled his cock from Monica's mouth she quickly swallowed and lunged at Jacquline to give a rather drawn out and passionate kiss.

Everyone got dressed and Monica and Drake didn't stick around. Jacquline looked at Dr Benson with a smirk.

"You lied to me." Dr Benson said as he fixed his pants.

"What do you mean?"

"You said it was just gonna be one on one."

"Well it was just not the same one the entire time."

"You're clever I give you that. So I am spent do you just want to spend the night here tonight?"

"Sure."

The following morning Jacquline looked over at Dr Benson. He gave her a light good morning kiss and started getting dressed. He looked over at Jacquline who had a rather confused sad look on her face. He sat beside her and put her hand on her back. "Hey what's wrong?"

"Nothing its just that I'm a slut."

"You are?" Dr Benson sounded shocked.

"You don't know me. In the past three days I have eaten out two girls and had sex with three guys. I mean two of which were in the same night and the other was that afternoon. I mean tell me that you're not looking at me any differently right now."

"You're just another one of my patients' owners. Sure you have acted a little naughty the past couple days but its normal for people to get that way some times. Come on why don't we go check on Lugnut."

"I guess when anything goes, anything can go wrong."

"You said it."

HRose
HRose
16 Followers