The Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,651 Followers

I saw her eyes squeeze shut as I finished my deposit, and her whole body began to spasm. Damn, she was suffocating, and I was still holding her face in my crotch by her hair. I yanked her face off my tool, and she fell backward on the carpet taking deep exaggerated breaths. Her whole body was shaking uncontrollably and I thought I really hurt her.

"Oh shit, oh God, fuck meeeeeeeee!" She screamed, her eyes squeezed tight as the hand between her legs accelerated, stopped, then accelerated again in time with her body tremors. My God, she was getting off on me treating her like shit. Her hips began to buck up and down as she hit her crescendo. Her cunt was visibly soaked and dripping moisture down her thighs and ass.

Her fingers began to slow and rub more passionately with only minor tremors as she came down from her climax. I realized I had been watching the solo show for over a minute, the whole time stroking my rod. I was amazed I was still hard. I knew I was headed for a heart attack, but I didn't care.

"You are such a cum slut. Getting off on giving me a blow job. Now look at the mess you made of your cunt." I knelt down and grabbed her soaked hand. She was still a little delirious from her orgasm as she watched me take each finger and slowly suck the juices off, one at a time, with affection. She smiled in the satisfaction of the afterglow. I grinned mischievously. "You know, Lucy, I kind of skipped breakfast and you taste delicious." I was eyeing her pretty pussy with evil intent.

"Rick, no, it's too sensitive right now. Give me a minute and I will be ready." She tried to scoot back.

Rick is such a jerk, "Like I give a fuck! If I want to eat pussy, you spread your legs, whore!"

I may talk the shit, but I wasn't into torture. I had been married long enough to know when to stay away from a sensitive clit. I grabbed her legs behind the knees, pushed them to her tits and spread them wide. There was real panic in her eyes that Rick relished. I slowly dropped my head toward her pussy while keeping my eyes glued to hers to intensify the expected agony. I slowly ran my tongue from the bottom of her dripping snatch toward her love button. As I neared her over-sensitive pleasure center, I felt her legs tense up and heard a quick intake of breath through gritted teeth. I came exquisitely close to her nub then trailed off the right.

"Oh, God," she sighed.

I repeated the painfully slow process, but peeled off to the left. I was always a symmetrical lover. It elicited the exact same response from her. Her button was still on fire from her fingers. I knew that if I attacked her clit directly, I was likely to get an involuntary knee to the face. So I did something completely unexpected.

I gave her the most concentrated and grim expression I could put together, moved my eyes directly to her bright red hooded clit, and moved in for the kill. She fell for it and I felt her legs tighten and attempt to push me back, but I countered with my hands.

"Rick, Rick... Chuck," she stammered, while sucking in air.

I felt the panic in her body as I plunged forward, quickly changed targets and crammed my tongue into her oiled rose bud. Her body went limp as she realized I had only been teasing her and pleasure took hold.

"Oh GOD, Rick, you animal." Her smile had returned with a vengeance. I had never rimmed anyone before. It was exciting watching her reaction and delight. It also wasn't as gross as I would have imagined. I felt in control, powerful and very generous. I went at it like a starving dog.

"That is so nice, keep doing it like that. Ooohh, please don't stop," she ranted, while slowly rotating her hips.

With thirty years of sex under my belt, I knew that over stimulating another portion of a woman's body would relieve the pressure on her love button. I keep at her ass for a good long time, listening to her describing my virtues with her head thrown back. Rick is such a stud. I sensed the time was right, released one of her legs, and let it straighten over my shoulder. I kept the other leg pushed back to make sure she remained open to me. I slowly dropped a finger from my free hand down to her pussy lips and lubricated it in her juices. She was blissfully unaware of my ministrations and kept whispering Rick's name. With my fingered well lubed, I moved it to just above the hood of her clit and very lightly massaged the hood, almost tickling it.

She was in heaven and I only heard moans. It was time. I moved my finger to the clit itself and lightly began drawing quick little circles. Her eyes popped open. I lost the grip on her leg as her whole body went instantly rigid. Maybe it wasn't quite time yet. Her thighs were squeezing my head so tight I lost my connection to her anal cavity. "Ooooo.. Auugggg.. Shittttttttt." She screamed as she tensed up so hard that only her shoulders and head were on the floor. I thought she might rub my ears off with her rock hard thigh muscles. Then came a flood of warm, clear liquid that just seemed to appear above around my nose and upper lip. I knew then that she was having a tremendous orgasm. Yep, I did that bitch. I would have lapped up the nectar if my jaw was capable of moving in those vise grip thighs. My finger slowed its circles as I attempted to time the end with the relaxation of her muscles.

Her body finally went limp and fell back to the carpet. My head was released, so I sat up on my haunches, watching the euphoric expression on her face. I felt like super stud.

"That was incredible. You are such a fucking stud, Rick!" she said with her eyes still dreamily closed. Yes, it has been verified. When her eyes slowly opened, her expression became one of humorous concern. "Ah Rick honey, what did I do to you? Your face is so red and you are positively soaked." Being a stud is hard on the body. She quickly sat up, smoothed my matted hair back behind my ear and kissed me deeply on my soaked lips, sharing her juices. The kiss was extremely passionate, very long and highly enjoyable. Rick was losing control of the situation and that just wouldn't do. I broke the kiss and stood up looking down over my rock hard cock. "Look what you did to me, whore. You leaked all over my face and I didn't even hear an apology," I said as sternly as possible.

"I am so sorry, Rick. I didn't mean it." She was trying really hard not to laugh, "I couldn't help it. It was the strongest orgasm I have ever had." That did seem sincere. "I tried to hold back, but you were just too good." My false ego was getting planetary in size.

"Well, payback is a bitch, slut. You messed up my face so I'm going I mess up yours. Lay back!" That sounded a little more ominous than I intended.

"I am sorry, Rick, I guess I deserve this," she said meekly as she followed my instructions. I mounted her stomach and my dick fell right between her beautiful tits. Rick surely wasn't going to do all the work.

"Make me a tit pussy, Hon. I got some fucking to do." Tit pussy? Where did I come up with these things?

Lucy smiled then pursed her lips, lifted her head and spat all over my cock. She had done this before. I haven't. She grabbed the sides of her breasts and alternately massaged them back and forth to disperse the lubricant. She then lifted them away and spat a few more times. Satisfied with her efforts, she squeezed her tits together around my rod and looked me straight in the eye.

"Punish my tits for being such a selfish bitch." She didn't have to ask me twice. I placed my hands on the floor above her shoulder to give me leverage, pulled my hips back, and plowed my cock into her tight cleavage. I watched my cock saw in and out of her tits, the head poking at her chin on every down stroke. This was wonderful. I felt a huge sense of power and my dick loved the sensations.

"You're going to take it bitch. All of it, AND like it." I grunted with my efforts.

"Give it to me. I deserve no less. Fuck my tit pussy and use my face as your cum rag." The idea of blowing my load in Lucy's face was hitting home. I wasn't going to last long. She knew it and kept up the rhetoric.

"My tits are yours to use. They were born to wrap your cock. Such a magnificent tool demands my cunt pillows." Where did she get this stuff? "Ruin my face. I want to taste a huge load." She was going to get a big one. "Come for me baby. Come for Lucy." I replaced her hands on the sides of her tits to give me more control, as I pumped with abandon under the onslaught of her dirty talk. I was very close and she knew it.

With her free hands she did something I didn't expect. I guess it was payback for my little anal escapade a few minutes earlier. Smiling evilly, she stuck her ring finger into her mouth and drew it out soaking wet. She reached around my ass and said in a sultry tone "Now baby," and worked her wet finger into my ass. That did it.

"You bitch!" I shouted and released her tits, grabbed my shaft and began to unload on her face. She was laughing while my spew crisscrossed her face. Some went into her mouth and some shot far enough to flop into her hair. God it felt good. I let loose a fire hose of sperm on her face. Boy was my cock happy.

She popped her finger out of my ass, giggling the whole time. She controlled the when of my orgasm and she seemed rather proud of herself. Rick didn't find self esteem an attractive quality in women. Something had to be done about this. She smiled as she pushed the offending finger between her lips and sucked off my ass juice. God, this woman had no limits.

"Mmmm, your ass tastes sweet. I think you kind of like things stuck in there." She goaded me by emphasizing the word "things." She was right - I did love having her finger stuck up my ass. But she was wrong to think Rick would allow a veiled attack on his masculinity.

I stood up over her. "I don't think I appreciate that condescending tone from a common whore with a face full of cum. Wait till I am done with you. You'll wish you showed me more respect," I said authoritatively.

She smirked and pointed between my legs, "Seems like you are done with me already." I followed her gaze to my less than half mast tired out cock. It was a dark shade of red and looked exhausted. Pushing it, she was pushing it. I grabbed her hand and lifted her to her feet roughly.

"I'll teach you respect," I thundered. I sat on the couch, pulled her down and laid her over my knees, ass up. Her expression was to die for, a mixture of apprehension and concern. She knew what was coming but didn't fight the position.

I really admired the shape of her bottom. Not a wrinkle, just firm tight cheeks bumping up from her thighs. "You asked for this." I raised my hand and brought it down swiftly with a loud smack right on the left cheek. Not a word, just a slight flinch. Smack on the right cheek. Another flinch, but still no sound. Obviously, I wasn't taking this seriously enough. I reached over to the other side of the couch and grabbed my belt, folding it in half. I think she saw me because her ass squeezed tight and her legs had a little tremble in them.

"I'm sorry, Rick, I will be better," she stuttered.

"I know you will," and down came the belt right across both cheeks. If it felt anything like it sounded I may have swung it a bit too hard.

"I thought that it would sting a lot more than that." She looked up to me with a superior smile.

Oh damn, that was Provocation 101. There were lessons to be taught and I was the teacher. I lost it. The belt now had a mind of its own. It crisscrossed her cheeks, leaving mismatched red stripes. There were a lot of screeches and pleading that I don't have the heart to describe. I swung until my arm began to feel the strain of the beating. I stopped, breathing hard, when I noticed she was sobbing and my lap was soaking wet. Shit, she peed on me but never made a move to get off my lap. I went too far. This is what I feared would happen if I let the dark side out. I gently pulled her up off her off my lap and hugged her to my chest. She went limp with her head against my neck and was softly rubbing her butt. My dick shrank to nothing.

"I'm sorry, Julie, I didn't mean to take it that far. I lost control. I shouldn't have let that happen. I think I made you pee I hit you so hard. I really fucked up. Let me get this cleaned up and I will leave." I said as tenderly as I could while stroking her back, far from her sore ass.

"Just hold me," she sobbed into my ear. My God, she was shaking. What had I done? This wasn't me. I was holding a beautiful woman I had just got done beating, while sitting in a lake of pee. Was she so desperate for affection that she would accept this? What kind of monster was I? The shaking subsided and I felt her cheek muscles tight against my neck. Was she smiling? I pulled her face away from my shoulder with concern.

There was that beautiful smile attached to a face full of tears and dried up cum. "That's not pee, stud," she said while she twerked her left eyebrow once.

"What?" I lifted her to her feet and looked at the clear girl juice that drenched my legs and the sofa.

"You did earn my respect, though," she smiled again, and turned to stick her striped ass at me. "I don't think my tushy can handle another lesson," she said as she rubbed it seductively. I just stared with my mouth open, not knowing what to say or do. My brain was exhausted from swinging between perversion and self incrimination. She was a wet dream on acid. She promised me a day of fantasy and she was delivering a lifetime. I was really surprised that my heart hadn't failed. She, of course, knew me better than I did myself, and didn't miss a beat.

She tenderly took my hand and helped me up. "Let's take a shower, Hon. A little warm water break will do us good." Break? You mean there's more? I'm in my fifties, and I was now concerned I wouldn't make to see sixty. I followed like a dog on a leash.

The shower was wonderful. It soothed my muscles as well as my mind. It gave me a chance to breathe. Julie took her time shampooing my hair and then massaging my entire body with soap. She had one of those shower heads that came free from the wall so she was able to wash everything without me moving an inch. My cock loved the sensual attention and seemed to know it wasn't time to get busy yet. It was very relaxing and I really didn't want it to end. When she was done, she put a bottle of shampoo in my hand and the shower head in the other hand. She smiled and sat down in the tub facing away from me and leaned her head back with her eyes closed. We were in sync. No need for words; just little hints.

I sat behind her with my legs running alongside her hips. Shielding her eyes with one hand, I began to soak her hair with the shower head. I could swear she meowed. She loved being pampered. I massaged the shampoo into her head deliberately, with feeling, and got another meow and a soft smile. I should really try this with Mary, I thought to myself. It felt like a pure expression of love, but very sexual at the same time. While I was rinsing out her hair she kept leaning back into me very affectionately, letting me know how much she liked it. I stood up and helped her to her feet. I then washed every inch of her body, leaving no crevice untouched. I was slow and methodical. I really liked the whimpers the shower head caused when I rinsed off her cute pussy. I was extra tender on her backside since the stripes still looked mad. I really enjoyed the whole experience. I mentally added a removable shower head to my shopping list.

When I was done I looked her in the eyes and gave her cheek a tender kiss. She lifted her hands to the sides of my head.

"That was wonderful," she said, and pulled me in for a passionate open-mouthed kiss. Our tongues tangled and my dick began waking up. She pulled my head back a little bit and looked deep into my eyes with a serious expression. "Do you love me?"

Whoa, panic mode set in. I mean the shower was lovely, but I am not switching houses. "Julie, I am not sure I made myself clear. I mean you are a wonderful fantasy, but Mary is my reality. I would never leave her. She is my true soul mate. I had no intention to lead you on, and I apologize if you thought this would lead to anything beyond today."

She smiled. "Just making sure; some guys go a little overboard when the tender stuff hits. I am absolutely not trying to replace Mary, and it would devastate me if this fucked up your marriage in any way." Damn, she is a fucking emotional roller coaster. Always a step ahead of my thoughts. Wait. What did she mean: some guys? How many times has she done this before? Am I just some kind of boy toy for her fantasy?

Again, she saw the billboard of my thoughts in my eyes. "Chuck, you really have to stop apologizing all the time. Save your 'sorrys' for the big stuff. I have been pulling your chain because I needed to know that I still could. This day is as much for me as it is for you. My life is in the crapper and you are the first fun I have had in years. I was simply tired of crying."

She pulled me close in a loving embrace which mashed her breasts into my chest. Why did that feel so nice? "A day like this would have cost you $5,000 twenty years ago." I was shocked, but I didn't move from those wonderful breasts. "Truthfully, the money my ex is hiding from me is mostly mine. Earned by giving married men like you the time of their lives. I was good at it because I loved it, and you have shown me that I still do." Things were starting to make sense. I was a fumbling amateur in the world of a pro. She was toying with me and, God help me, I was loving every minute of it.

I realized I hadn't said anything while she was spilling her life story. I was just contemplating her revelation, the day and those wonderful breasts. I must have looked drugged out of my mind.

"Chuck, did I just freak you out?" I didn't answer right away and just stared into the space between her eyes. She gave me a questioning look and a little shake.

"$5,000 is not nearly enough," was the evaluation that came out of my mouth, and I smiled like a five year old on his birthday. I was never one known for my timing. Socially, I had always been a little off. Not offensively off, but just a little slow on the uptake. I wasn't this time: I had hit a home run without even trying. It just flowed from my soul as the utter truth and Julie knew it wasn't bullshit. I just ignited a volcano.

She reached between my legs and palmed my balls, "You haven't seen anything yet, stud." She began massaging them in a little circle. "You have a lot more kinks to work out, and I am going rub them out one at a time." The massage was getting more insistent, but my tired cock wasn't wanting to co-operate. It was still recovering.

"I may need a little more time," I stated, a bit embarrassed as I looked down at my thoughtless tool.

She gave me that knowing smile, and I knew I was going to be proved wrong. My poor dick was going to need a week in traction. "You have the rest of your life to rest Mr. Cock. Today you're mine." She reached out of the tub and grabbed a clear bottle off the back of the toilet while never taking her hands off my balls. Using two fingers, she deftly unscrewed the cap with one hand, never losing contact with my sack in her other. 'She's done this before, ' I thought. I glimpsed the label; it was baby oil. She took half a step back and poured a generous amount across her chest. It glistened as it fought with the water droplets for ownership.

"Careful, it is going to get slippery in here," she giggled as she slid around behind me, still gripping my balls. She pressed her slick pillows into my back and began rubbing them back and forth. She brought her lips to my ear and gave a little lick that sent shivers down my spine. "I have plans for this cock. This is a marathon, and it's time for a second wind. Oh, are you going to love this," she whispered, as she reached around my waist and dumped a generous helping of oil on my privates. Her hand left my scrotum briefly to coat the shaft and then it returned to its soft massage. Oil was getting everywhere and my cock was starting to respond.

DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,651 Followers