The Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,651 Followers

"I know what you like. I know what you want. You want what you can't have. You want what you are afraid to ask for." She licked and sucked on my ear, then placed the bottle on the edge of the tub after spilling some more. "You won't have to ask for it. I am just going to let you take it." Her free hand was now oiling up my ass crack. I was going into sensory overload. "Please Rick, please, I need it." My ear and neck were tingling from her breath. "You are the only one I will let do it. God, please don't say no." Her breasts roughly caressed my back forcing me to arch my pelvis forward. My cock was wide awake now. Her oily finger was doing a circle dance on my anus, sending her erection command loud and clear.

"I want you..." she panted in my ear, "I want you... I want you to fuck my ass." She said loudly as she drove her oily finger straight into my ass and began driving it in and out. I knew it was coming, but half the fun was waiting for it.

"Think you can handle my ass, stud?" Her finger kept pumping as she massaged my oily balls. "I want it deep and hard. I want you to drive it home with no mercy." My cock felt like it was a foot long.

Rick was back. "On your knees, slut," I demanded. She dropped to her knees and slid to a stop near the front of the tub. She grabbed the baby oil and dumped half the bottle all over her ass before it slipped out of her hand and headed for the drain.

"Like playing with my ass, bitch? Well now I am going to play with yours, and I got something a bit bigger than a finger." I retorted as I got down on one knee behind her ass.

She reached back and with both hands spread her ass cheeks wide. "Take what's yours, Rick. Take it hard." I grabbed her hips, slid her across the oiled tub and lined up my cock. Rick once again proved his ignorant selfishness. In one violent thrust I took her ass to the hilt. "Arrggh," she groaned, "is that all you got?" God, she loved to goad Rick.

"So, Lucy wants an ass fucking," I responded, as I began to piston in and out of her tight hole. I had never had an ass before, and I was amazed how wonderful the tight little ring felt going up and down my cock. I pounded her mercilessly, using the oily tub to slide her whole body back and forth.

"Arrggh, fuck my shit hole. I am, arrghh, your cum whore. Arrggh, Your ass slut," she stammered between thrusts. God, the power I felt was invigorating. I was in control, I was using her ass for my own pleasure. It was wonderful to watch my cock plunge in and out of that tight little ring.

"I am going to fill your ass, Lucy. I am going to blow my load into your bowels like it's a cum bucket." The dirty talk was adding to my pleasure. All I was getting from her now were grunts on every inward thrust as I increased the tempo. "This is MY ass, bitch. Don't you forget it," I said, as my thighs made oily splatter sounds when they struck hers. I wanted more. More of this power, this ownership. I wanted the world. I yanked my dick out to a disappointed groan.

"Roll over, whore. I am going to look you in your eyes when I disgrace your ass with my seed." Where did I get this stuff? She rolled, or more like slipped, over. Her face and hair were an oily mess. She had tears in her eyes and an expression of fear. I was not falling for any more fake emotions from this woman. She grabbed her legs behind her knees and lifted them all the way to her shoulders, exposing her lovely anal rose. "Please be gentle, sir," she said in a little schoolgirl tone. She even sensed my love of the power. She was giving me everything.

"Ha, like I know how to be gentle," I snarled as I pulled her ass right back onto my cock. "Take it, bitch!" I grunted, as I slammed it home over and over again, "I am going to give you a sperm enema."

"This is so wrong. Please sir, I poop from there," whimpered the schoolgirl, tears appearing in her eyes.

"Not now you don't. Now you learn what you were made for. Here comes the first lesson, you teasing whore." I looked right in her eyes, drove my cock as deep as I could, and let loose. I felt like all my insides were ejaculating out the end of my dick. It was an immense load that was fed on by my little schoolgirl wiggling her ass and cooing about her degradation. I was spent, and happily slid onto Lucy into a strange oily cuddle.

"Did I do it right, sir?" she giggled in her schoolgirl voice.

"You are one talented woman. You seem to know exactly what I need and you always add in what I want." I said breathlessly. "Good thing I don't love you; you would kill me in a week."

"You say the sweetest things," she joked as she kissed me the cheek.

"No, really. You are like a therapist, a friend and a teacher all rolled into one. I mean, that shower scene was so beautiful and loving. Don't think I won't bring that home to Mary. God forbid she learns where it came from, but damn, it may take us to a new level."

Julie smiled knowingly. "That was for Mary. I borrowed her husband, at least I can give a little back," she said while tenderly stroking my slick dick. "But, you leave Rick here, okay?" she said with concern. "It would kill me to see her in tears and you sleeping on the couch."

"No way is she seeing Rick. I don't even know how you put up with that asshole," I said matter of factly. "I got to say that it sure relieved a lifetime of stress when you brought him out. You coaxed out all that anger in a wonderful sexual romp. Weren't you afraid I would go too far?"

Her reply seemed like an afterthought. "Even as Rick you will always be Chuck. Any real pain you delivered would hurt you more than it ever hurt me. I was never in any danger." She smiled. "Plus, in case you didn't notice, I kind of like it rough and degrading." Her eyebrows twerked again.

She stood up carefully and helped me to my feet. "Let's get this oil off and get some liquid in us. It's been quite the workout." She started up the shower again and we laughed as we attempted to wash off the oil without falling on our asses. She spent some extra time cleaning out her butt while commenting on the copious amount of cum lodged in there. Always pumping my ego - what a woman. We dried each other off and headed back to the kitchen, naked as the day we were born, with my arm around her waist.

We entered the living room and my wonderful day ended. My heart dropped into my stomach and my eyes began to well up. My life was over. Sitting cross legged on the couch in her summer dress, the apartment building's master key spinning on her finger, was Mary. She didn't look pleased. She was silent, obviously waiting for my feeble excuse. I had none, and I was suddenly afraid my screw up was going to cost me everything.

Julie quickly separated from me. She looked at Mary's stern expression and then to my grief-ridden face. "Mrs. Madison, please, this all my fa.." Mary didn't let her finish.

"Oh, I think we are way past last names here. When people get naked, I think first names are in order."

"I thought you were at your mother's," I dumbly chimed in. Like that mattered.

"Chuck, I have been married to you for 30 years. Do you really think I am so dense that I don't know when you're up to something?" She stood up and put her hands on her hips trying to look down on me. I clumsily tried to cover up my crotch as if that would make the situation more tolerable.

"You little tart. You shaft us on your rent and then you entice my husband to shaft you so you can shaft us some more." Her eyes were shooting daggers at Julie.

"I promise Mary, you will get every cent I owe you. This had nothing to do with the rent...well, almost nothing," she fumbled.

"So you're saying my passive husband seduced you. I find that hard to believe." Passive?! Is she insulting me? I wisely kept my mouth shut.

"No, I dragged him into this. I am so sorry." Julie was beginning to sound like me. "I had no intention of getting between you two. I stupidly thought I was helping him and myself. Please don't hold it against Chuck. I can't be the reason your marriage breaks up, Mary." Real tears were leaking from Julie's eyes.

"Mary? Who the fuck is Mary?" Mary said, as if she was confused. I was quickly losing track of the conversation. I figured I must have passed out earlier and this was all some kind of sick nightmare. Julie's face perked up and half a grin appeared. Okay, now I was up the creek without a paddle and someone was throwing rocks in the canoe. "My name is Ethel, and I think I will just call you bitch!" Mary said with authority. Ethel? What the hell was going on? Looking at Julie's grin, I realized I was the only one who didn't know what was happening.

Julie dropped to her knees. "I am so sorry I tried to steal your husband, Ethel." She clasped her hands in a pleading gesture. "I wasn't woman enough for him. He just used me then said I would never measure up to you." Back on the roller coaster for me. I just stood there covering my dick, trying to blend into the wall.

"You are going to pay for that, bitch. No one fucks with me and what's mine." Mary was pissed. I was completely lost. Julie was crawling toward Mary with her head down. This was getting really weird.

"Chuck, sit your cheating ass down," Mary spouted, like a teacher scolding an errant child. I moved my sorry ass as quickly as possible to the couch. "Not there, you pervert," Mary said, and she pointed to the wet side. "I am sure you helped make that mess. Now sit in it." Fuck, was she pissed. Maybe if I just went along, this would end without me in Divorce Court. I slid over and sat on the cold wet cushion, trying to keep myself covered. This was not going well. "Get your Goddamn hands off your cock. If anything touches it again without my permission, I swear I will cut it off!" I swiftly moved my hands away, to reveal a shriveled, miserable, shamed penis that didn't look like it would ever be hard again. I didn't really think she would cut it off, but I expected that repeated kicking was a real possibility.

My hand came to rest on the arm of the couch and surprisingly on top of a pair of folded panties. I didn't see those earlier and they looked like my wife's. Julie had crawled to the feet of my wife. "Don't blame him Ethel, he is just a man. I threw my naked body at him. It was all my fault." Well she kind of did - but, my mind was still stuck on the Ethel thing. Mary reached down and grabbed a fist full of Julie's hair. I started to get up to get between the two.

"Sit the fuck down," Mary ordered, "don't make me tell you again." I sat. I froze. Julie smiled. My brain was marshmallow. "How many times did you make him cum, bitch?" Mary said while yanking Julie's head back by her hair.

"I think it was three times," Julie conceded.

"Three?!" Mary looked over to me with big eyes. What could I do? I shrugged and nodded. Mary looked back at Julie, who was holding back a smile while nodding. Mary seemed surprised, then went stern again. "I own half this apartment building, so half of everything is mine. Including the rent." That was divorce talk. She was already splitting up the assets. "That means you have only paid half," she said as she pulled Julie's head back by her hair. Okay, I was really not prepared for what happened next. I should have been, but I have never been good at picking up signals. That and I just got caught naked with a gorgeous woman by my wife.

"Start paying, you home-wrecking whore!" My God, that came from Mary's mouth. She lifted her dress with one hand, took half a step forward and shoved Julie's face between her legs. I was shocked. My mild-mannered wife was pantyless and forcing another women to go lesbian on her! I realized I was white knuckling the couch and holding my breath. I was expecting Mary to slap Julie silly, but instead she was literally rubbing her pussy up and down Julie's lips. Julie, for her part, looked like she may have done this before.

Julie slowly tickled her fingers up from Mary's ankles and along her thighs. One hand continued under Mary's dress; the other was trying to push the dress out of way. Julie's mouth never left my wife's love channel, and I could see her tongue working overtime. Mary must have found the summer dress restricting: she let go of Julie's hair, grabbed the hem with both hands, and swiftly lifted it up and off. The dress floated to the ground on its own accord behind her.

"Oh God, she's good," my wife exclaimed, as she struggled with one hand to undo the clasp of her bra. She had re-grasped Julie's hair with her other hand to make sure that Julie didn't attempt to take a break. The bra quickly followed the dress to the floor.

With both women naked my eyes began to compare. Mary was a brittle brunette, with a slight hint of gray that bespoke her age. Nothing like the soft raven-haired goddess that was between her legs. Mary's breasts were smaller, less firm, with a tad more sag, and her body didn't have that magazine-like tonal definition that Julie possessed. She had a poofy belly with slight wrinkles where her thighs met her butt. All in all, Mary was a heavenly vision to my eyes. Julie was all wrong: she seemed too perfect, and felt more like the magazine she stepped out of. Mary had my heart, my life and all that goes with it. I had never seen Mary look more beautiful than how she looked now with the model between her thighs. God, I didn't want to lose her, I thought, as my eyes began to well up again.

Mary made eye contact and sensed my foreboding. "Take my panties, Chuck," she said, looking me directly in the eyes between gasps. Dumbfounded, I grabbed the panties off the arm of the couch. They were soaked, almost dripping.

"They are soaked," I said incredulously, not believing what I was holding. Julie ignored the conversation and was using her nails to tickle Julie's thighs just below her ass, while still working feverishly on her honey pot. I could tell from her breathing that Mary was getting close.

"I heard everything in the bathroom." Mary gasped and spread her legs a bit farther, and placed a second hand on the back of Julie's head. "You were naked with this gorgeous woman," she was having trouble keeping the rhythm in her speech, "she asked you if you loved her," more quick breaths and panting. " and ... and you told her it was me you loved." I could see tears forming in the corner of her eyes. "You chose me over this goddess." Her breathing was now coming in great gusts, and Julie was doubling her efforts. I looked back down at the panties.

"You came thinking about me?" I asked, not really comprehending what I was asking.

"I couldn't help myself. I thought I lost you, then suddenly you told this sexy thing that I was the only one." She was barely able to get the sentence out. Sweat was glistening off her breasts.

I hadn't lost her. I would never lose her. My beautiful wife was sharing my one night stand and professing her love. It was the most erotic scene I had ever seen or hoped to be part of. During all of this, my dick had somehow regained its youth again. It was painfully hard. Without thinking, I wrapped Mary's soaked panties around my cock with the intent of adding my seed to hers.

"Hands off!" she said forcibly, "you're not out of the dog-house yet." Shocked, I dropped the panties on the floor and placed my hands to my sides. Now that I couldn't touch it, I realized my dick really, really needed attention. Mary smiled. "I'm first, greedy boy," as she glanced down at Julie and began to concentrate on her pleasure. God my dick hurt; I had never thought I would ever be with two naked women. In my fantasies, I was always the center of attention, but here I was only able to watch. I really wanted to participate.

"Mary," I said in a soft voice, "I love you and always will." Julie's timing was impeccable as always. Her hand disappeared between Mary's thighs and thrust upward. I could only imagine where the fingers went as my dick strained into the air for relief.

"Oh God, oh God....." Mary's legs were shaking uncontrollably as Julie was grasping her ass cheek with her other hand for leverage. Mary's hands had dropped to Julie's shoulders so she could remain standing. Julie's tongue went wild on Mary's love bud. "Ahhhhhh, yesssss," Mary began to explode into Julie's face. I felt a tinge of jealousy as Julie worked mercilessly to lengthen the biggest orgasm I had seen Mary have. Mary's legs were beginning to go slack as her hips spasmed over and over. She was emitting little grunts with each contraction, obviously enjoying every weakening moment. My cock felt like it was going to break.

Suddenly, Lucy let out a loud groan muffled by Ethel's pussy. Lucy's hips thrust forward and her body shook violently as a stream of clear liquid shot from her pussy like short bursts from a hose. I had seen women squirt on the internet, but never in person. Lucy was still latched onto Ethel's pussy as her spasms weakened.

Julie slowed her ministrations, eventually releasing Mary's pussy and dropping back on her heels. Her face was shimmering with my wife's discharge. Mary sighed and straightened up a bit. She was a thing of beauty, all aglow with moisture running down her thighs. "Damn, at least you have good taste in cheating hos. That was one hell of a payment," Ethel said, while grabbing Lucy's smiling chin. It was all way too much for my cock.

"Please Mary, please," I pleaded, gesturing to my aching penis.

"Like what you see, Chuck?" Mary answered "See how I use your new sex toy? Don't you dare find relief without my permission." I didn't see how I was going to stop it. I was beginning to think my dick was going to act on its own.

"That was heavenly," Julie whispered, "I haven't had that much fun in years. It's been a long time since someone could read my needs."

"Well the power was kind of intoxicating. I was worried that I had taken it a bit too far, but obviously you enjoyed it. I didn't even know a girl could shoot like that. It was incredible watching."

Have I mentioned my lack of social skills? "I've seen it on the Internet," I stated like an idiot, with sweat dripping down my forehead. Mary and Julie began to laugh, more at what came out of my mouth than at me personally. This was not going well for my case of blue balls. Mary gave Julie a hand up off the floor and then ran to the bathroom to take a pee. Julie just continued giggling at my predicament and my pleading eyes. All that visual stimulation, and no relief? This fantasy was becoming a curse.

After a flush, Mary returned to the living room to examine my suffering. I could see she was about to relent when Lucy found her voice. Her cursed voice. "You know Ethel, he really came on to me, you know. He started it. He said he was tired of you and finally wanted some excitement in his life."

I panicked, "No I didn't ... it didn't happen that way," I stammered, trying to defend myself.

"He did, did he?" Ethel stared at me. "I suppose I should have expected it, the way he was always ogling you."

"I was not," I insisted, "It was.. I never... I love YOU, Mary!" I resorted to the old faithful.

"That didn't sound very sincere," Lucy chimed in, a rather unwelcome interruption. "He seemed to really enjoy himself using me to satisfy his wanton desires. I mean, look at my bottom! Look what he did when I tried to refuse him." Lucy showed Ethel her belt stripes.

"What kind of man would beat a woman?" Ethel asked.

"She liked it," I inserted in my defense.

Ethel rephrased, "What kind of man would beat a woman and then insists she likes it?"

"I don't think he could be true to you, Ethel," Lucy stated tritely.

"Yes, he probably can't control himself. If not you, he will just find another woman to beat into submission," Ethel observed. Okay, I knew there was some role-playing going on, but my honor toward the love of my life was at stake. I didn't like the jokes at my expense, and in no fantasy was my wife excluded from my life.

DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,651 Followers