All Comments on 'The Apartment Ch. 02'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TibxoTibxoalmost 14 years ago

I loved it. It was a great story.

vietvetvietvetalmost 14 years ago
What a wimpy:

Daniel is a real stupid piece of SH********.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 14 years ago
Good follow-up

This was a good sequel to the first. Looks like he has the family lust in his blood. Now, he has to be taught to accept it, and embrace it. His aunt will be there to continue the seduction.

Please write the next chapter.

cmlvrvacmlvrvaalmost 14 years ago
Nice story

So happy you got him to fuck you... Will he fuck your ass next?

DickStrong1952DickStrong1952about 13 years ago
Loved It

"Nobody loves you like family..."

KartusKartusabout 6 years ago
Dumb,

Don't this kid have any balls. The mother does not care about the kid just wants dick.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a14 days ago

Greatly enjoying the story. I can not believe that Daniel is so psychologically and emotionally underdeveloped that he fails to recognize the following: (1) his mother is a sexual human being; (2) his sister is a sexual human being; (3) his aunt is a sexual human being (4) his father is a sexual human being; (5) obviously father and mother have known and approved of the sexual actions of their mate with other; and (6) appearently the family has never discussed sexual relations with their emotionally handicaped son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6087 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES