The Apartment Ch. 3

Story Info
Lovers express their love by exploring their fantasies.
8k words
4.66
30.9k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

Part 3: Here, There, And Everywhere

It was a surprisingly warm late fall afternoon. David had gotten home early and started getting dinner going while looking over the mail and checking email. When the sky began to darken, he looked through the kitchen window and saw a storm front approaching. The dark heavy clouds were foreboding and he wondered if Holly would beat the storm home. He wondered how she would be feeling following their disagreement the night before. It was just their first since moving in together, and even though they had worked it out nicely enough, he was concerned that the temporary clash of opinions might indicate other problems in the future. Just as the rain began to fall, he heard the front door open and the sound of Holly's voice call out for him.

"Honey, you home?" she called.

"Yeah, in here," David said watching the sudden rainstorm beat against the windows and batter the patio furniture sitting on their balcony. He thought about their words last night, the feelings and the passion that generated them, and he wished for the rain to wash away any ill feelings and leave only the love and their purest desire. He decided against saying anything about their little fight the night before. "You beat the storm home, I see."

"Yeah, just in time," she said. "Ooh, look! It's pouring!"

She stepped up beside him at the window, to gaze out at the storm and watch it move though. She raised her arms and leaned forward resting her elbows up against the window frame. The look on her face was one of fascination at the power of the storm. David found her so appealing posed by the window this way, and slipped over behind her. Nestling his body up against her, he pulled her back against him. The scent of her perfume was intoxicating and he closed his eyes to draw it deep inside his nostrils.

His fingers moved up under the soft forgiving cotton of her shirt eager to reach the firm curves of her breasts. The thin material of her bra offered little resistance to the hunger of his touch and he felt her respond, her nipples stiffening eagerly as he ran his fingertips over them again and again. He pulled the flimsy cups down and away from her and touched her soft warm tender skin. He squeezed them lovingly, his fingers running back and forth over her taut nipples, and his palms cupping her firm flesh and feeling her soft silky skin.

Holly pressed her ass back against him and hummed when she felt the swelling of his cock. She tilted her head to the side and let him kiss her neck and nibble on her ear. His tongue danced up and down her neck, drawing sweet little circles and lines up and down. The rain was beating strongly against the side of the building and drumming loudly against the windowpanes.

His hands were eager to touch more of her and moved slowly downward, reaching for the button on her jeans, unfastening it and tugging the zipper down roughly. His right hand surged downward, his middle finger hot for the touch of her. Down underneath her thin little panties it plunged until it felt the warmth and wetness of her pussy. She moaned as he slipped it between her lips, looking for her clit, rubbing it gently, then savoring the moist heat of her opening, angling back and up until it found her. Rubbing all of his fingers on her firmly, cupping her silky smooth mound, he felt her spread her legs and he retrieved his hand. The rumble of thunder rolled across the hillside and echoed between the apartment buildings.

Roughly pushing her jeans down, his hands cupped the cheeks of her ass. They moved in circles around her cheeks, feeling the firm flesh, the soft skin, and the pressure as she leaned back against him. His thumbs tugged at the waistband of her thong, pulling it down over the wonderful curves of her ass. His fingers slipped down forcefully along the crack, edging past her tight anus and reaching the wet slit of her pussy. The way she pressed back against him, made it easy for two of his fingers to enter her. She gasped noticeably and could feel the increasing pace of his breath as his own excitement built. There was a flash of lightning far off in the distance.

There was no time for formalities as the storm was moving hard and fast. He pulled his cock out from his hastily opened trousers, letting it spring forward toward her, knowing how much it yearned for the touch of her sweet wet pussy. He rubbed the head back and forth along the length of her pussy. She sighed and pressed back against him again, begging silently for the feel of him inside her. He wasted little time introducing the head to her lips, to the warm wet satin of her pink pussy. Another crack of lightning and he plunged his cock deep inside her.

"Oh, David!" she sighed; her fingers gripping the window trim tightly.

They began to move in concert with the storm, hard and fast. In and out they worked together feeling the sensations rise with the tempo of the thundershower. They were both hot and quickly begin to perspire. She reached for her shirt and pulled it off over her head. His fingers quickly peeled her bra away and moved around to dine on the tender firm flesh of her fully bared breasts, and the stiff nubs of her nipples, caressing them, cupping them, and pinching them.

Like the clap of lightning, his belly slapped up against her ass as he clung to her, pulling himself into her, riding the wonderful wave of feelings that they were generating together. The rain was beating hard against the windows now, the downspouts spewing their runoff, the rain flowing in sheets across the balcony deck. She could feel the urgency of his movements now, hard and fast and furious. He dropped a hand down to finger her clit as he thrust hard and deep up inside her.

"Oh, god, Holly!" he cried out.

The urgent clasp of his hands on her body told her that he was ready to come. No part of her body that he could reach was been spared the fury of his passion. David showered her with loving touches, passionate pinches, and furious little nibbles and kisses. And as he frantically rubbed her clit trying to bring her along with him, she felt him explode up inside her, spurt after spurt of hot cum shooting up deeply into her.

"Oh, yes!" she sighed. "Oh, yes, Honey!"

As he moved himself slowly in and out of her pussy, his fingers frigged her firmly and wildly, smacking her gently. And when he felt her surrender to the sensations erupting from inside her, he held her tightly, his hands cradling her body, feeling her tremble and shake.

"Oh, Baby!" he whispered as she feel back against him, her hands reaching back and around to his neck. "Oh, Baby, you know how much I love you!"

"Oh, yes, Honey," she replied softly, her voice soft. "I do, very much!"

And just as their lust began to pass so did the fury of the storm. The rain started to taper off and the clouds began to lighten. Yet they were still locked in a passionate embrace, his cock still buried deep inside her pussy, his arms still wrapped around her, his kisses still covering her neck and shoulders.

"How did you know I like to make love during storms?" she asked with a giggle.

"Just a lucky guess," he grinned.

"Mmm, I hope you keep these kind of guesses coming," she remarked, standing up straighter, her hand still reaching back to rub the back of his neck. "So if this is the appetizer, just what are we having for dinner?" she asked.

"Chef's surprise," he laughed.

"Mmm, yummy!" she giggled in return.

* * *

It was a week later when David got home at his normal time and found a note tucked into the crack of the front door. Opening it up, he saw a familiar light feminine curving handwriting sketched across the paper.

"Meet me at the Library at 6 p.m. Love ya, Holly," it said.

Smiling at the thought of meeting her anywhere, he folded it back up and looked at his watch. Less than an hour, he thought and then wasted no time in showering and shaving, thinking about the sweet young girl the entire time as he washed his body and shaved it sleek and smooth for her. They loved to read together, sitting close and yet exploring their own world inside, able to share a great passage or steal a quick kiss. He pulled on a pair of silk boxers and his favorite jeans, and topped them with the softest cotton golf shirt he owned. It fit so well, snug but not tight, showing off his broad shoulders and narrow waist and the gentle curves of his chest and stomach. He wanted so much to look good for her, because she never failed to look good to him. Before leaving the bathroom, he snuck a quick look in the mirror and had to chuckle at the smile on his face. She had a way of doing that to him.

Making it to the Library at 5:55, he hustled inside, pulled the New York Times off the newspaper rack and took a seat. He could see the entrance easily and watched and waited. Sure enough, at the top of the hour, the revolving door began to spin and Holly's tall slender figure swirled inside. A few of the others seated around looked up to watch her stroll by admiringly, and David was all eyes. She was wearing a cute little plaid skirt and a snug top in light blue, her favorite color. A sleek pair of sheer black stockings made her long legs so appealing. He couldn't resist looking her up and down as she strolled past him, carrying her book bag and purse. She wore a serious, studious look on her face though for a second he could have sworn that she shot a smiling glance his way, with those sparkling blue-green eyes of hers.

He stood up and replaced the Times and headed leisurely toward the stairs that led to the second floor. Stopping to pick up a volume of Roethke, one of his favorite modern era poets, he followed the scent of the lovely redhead along the railing and back through the stacks to their favorite spot. She had settled into one of the two chairs set along the back wall. She had opened one of her textbooks and appeared to be taking some notes on a little pad. It was a close, intimate little spot, screened off from the rest of the floor by the shelves of art history books that were rarely perused.

"Excuse me, but is this seat taken?" he asked, indicating the empty chair beside her.

"Shhh," she hissed loudly. "I'm reading."

"Sor-ry," he crabbed. "Didn't mean to disturb you."

"Shhh!" came her response.

He took the chair and scooted it closer so that it was right next to hers and sat down. Opening his selection, he thumbed through the pages stopping occasionally to read. From time to time he'd look over and see her reading intently or maybe scribbling down a note or two. When he reached a favorite piece, "I Knew A Woman," he read it through twice. When he sighed upon finishing it the second time, he heard her chuckle and looked over to see her smiling at him.

"What?" he asked surprised by her smile.

"You're just so adorable when you read," she whispered.

He reached his hand up to touch her cheek and then pulled her face toward him gently. Her lips were wet and glistening and slightly parted. He leaned over and brushed his lips up against them. They were soft and warm and he didn't want to take them away. And when he felt her tongue dart out and touch him, he felt a stirring down deep inside him.

"So," she whispered as they reluctantly broke off the kiss. "What'cha reading?"

"Some old poetry," he replied.

"Read me some," she asked, leaning over toward him.

He began to read in a quiet stage-type whisper.

"I knew a woman, lovely in her bones
When small birds sighed, she would sigh back at them;
As, when she moved, she moved more ways than one:"

As he continued to read, she leaned closer, coming to rest her head on his shoulder.

"Her several parts could keep a pure repose,
Or one hip quiver with a mobile nose
(She moved in circles, and those circles moved)."

He was so aware of her beside him, warm and close and tender, that he raced through the remaining stanza and finished nearly out of breath.

"I swear she cast a shadow white as stone.
But who would count eternity in days?
These old bones live to learn her wanton ways:
(I measure time by how a body sways)."

"Mmm, that's beautiful," she whispered dreamily.

"One of my all time favorites," he replied.

When he looked over, her face was so very close to his that he kissed her again, tenderly at first, but the warmth of her lips and the taste of her tongue bade him to pull her closer and press more firmly up against her. His hand slipped up to caress her cheek, and her neck. He pressed his tongue into her mouth tasting her fully, feeling the passion ripple through him.

Silently his hand slipped down from her cheek, his fingers falling lightly along her neck, feeling the firm rise of her chest and then down between her breasts. He could feel the warmth of her body through the soft material of her top, and could tell that a thin little sexy bra cradled her firm young breasts. As his hand cupped a breast, he could feel her nipple grow taut and stiff beneath his touch. He pinched her nipple through her clothes then let his fingers dance over to her other breast. It too greeted his hand with signs of her excitement. Their kisses were hotter and deeper now as he brought up his other hand in order to touch and caress both of her breasts.

Her own hands had found their way to his lap and were rubbing along the length of his cock, quickly making it get long and hard. She boldly tugged at his zipper and reached inside his jeans, her fingers teasing him through the soft silk of his boxers.

He dropped a hand down to her leg, enjoying the feel of her shapely thigh through the smooth sleek texture of her stocking. Her legs parted slightly when his hand eased up along her thigh, up under the hem of her skirt, up past the lacy texture of the stocking top. His fingers trembled when they reached the soft warm smooth skin of her upper thigh.

"Oh, David," she whispered in a soft voice.

He couldn't wait to bring his hand all the way up to her pussy and pressed his middle finger up against her slit. He could feel the dampness through the thin silky material of her panties. The touch of his hand on her made her spread her legs farther apart, and she turned somewhat toward him. He slipped his finger up above the waistband and then down inside her panties to touch her smooth cleanly shaven pussy. He cupped her wet mound with his hand pressing her down against the chair, feeling her begin to wiggle and move her hips with pleasure. His middle finger gently eased its way up between the lips and inside her wet pussy. Her clit eagerly greeted his thumb when he rubbed it.

"Oh, oh, oh," she moaned with a soft deep whisper.

Her hand had worked inside his boxers and her fingers were circling his cock that had now grown long and hard. She gripped it firmly and began to stroke it slightly. He wanted her so badly, that he tugged at her panties, pulling the little silky garment down and away from her precious pussy, part way down her thighs. He reached over for her hips and guided her up onto his lap. As she sat atop him, he quickly opened his jeans and pulled out his long stiff cock. He hitched her skirt up and rubbed the head of his cock along the beautiful crack of her bare ass, then guided it down toward her pussy. She leaned forward and spread herself just enough so that he could introduce the head to her wet snug pussy.

"Oh, god, David!" she said loudly, before catching herself. "Oh, god!" she whispered.

With a quick thrust his cock pushed up inside her. He felt her body quiver as he penetrated her. She began to rock her hips as he worked his cock in and out of her. She was wet and hot and slick and he couldn't believe how delicious she felt to him. His hands slipped up from her hips and under her top, savoring the soft smooth skin of her waist and belly. Up farther underneath her top they went until reaching her breasts, still nestled in the thin silky bra. Pulling the cups down and away from her breasts, he began to toy with her nipples, tweaking them, pinching them, pulling them. Her hips were moving wildly atop him now. She had dropped a hand down to finger herself while he fondled her breasts.

His thrusts were coming hard and fast and they had worked their way to the edge of the chair. Without letting him fall out of her, they tumbled down onto the floor, she on her hands and knees and him kneeling between her gorgeous legs. Pushing her skirt up again so he could take in the sight of her beautiful ass, he smacked a cheek gently with his palm.

"Oh, David!" she whispered loudly.

He couldn't believe the feel of his cock moving in and out of her sweet tight pussy as she rocked back and forth. Shamelessly he smacked her ass from time to time, feeling the quiver of pleasure flow through her. Harder and faster they began to move, letting every inch of his cock move against and press into every bit of her sweet pussy. She arched her back and tilted her head back, shaking her hair wildly. Then she began to drop down onto her elbows. He reached around and underneath her to press his fingers up against her clit.

"Oh, Baby," he said in a hoarse whisper. "Oh, Baby, I love to take you like this!"

"Oh, yes!" she answered, her own voice telling of her rising passion.

He gripped her hips now and thrust wildly into her. The pleasure of being with her in this public place so open was intense and he felt myself getting near. He smacked her ass again a couple of times seeing the red mark from his hand glow on her skin.

"Oh, Baby," he whispered hoarsely, "I'm going to come!"

"Me too, Hon!" she cried out.

With just a few more thrusts he knew that he was ready. Pushing into her as far as he could, he felt the first couple of bursts spurt up into her pussy. His heavy breath punctuated the feelings of release as he buried his cum deep inside her.

"Oh, Baby," he called out softly. "Oh, Baby!"

He could feel that she was close as well, and even as his own feelings began to subside, he kept thrusting into her, reaching around again to finger her. She reached up as well and wove her fingers together with his and together they brought her up over the same mountain he had just crossed.

"David!" she called out. "Oh, honey!"

As her shivering orgasm subsided, they slipped apart and sat for a moment on the floor, his limp damp cock laying in his lap, her top pushed up above her breasts that were still partly cradled by her bra, her panties still partway down her legs. She brushed the hair from her glistening brow and smiled.

"Roethke does it every time," he laughed.

They were back up seated in the chairs and dressed when the librarian came walking through a few minutes later.

"Is everything all right, up here?" she asked with a thin professional smile.

"Yes, we were just discussing this poem," he replied. "I hope we didn't disturb anyone."

"That's all right, I guess," she said in her official librarian voice. "Someone complained that there was some sort of commotion going on up here, like someone was fighting or something."

"Fighting? Hmm, no," Holly chipped in. "I didn't hear a thing. Did you?" Then she looked over at David, smiled and winked.

"If there was anything going on up here, it was anything but fighting," David replied.

* * *

It was getting late in the evening on a chill fall evening. Holly had gone out with some friends for dinner and drinks and David had gotten home late from work. It was the first time that he had had the apartment all to himself since they had moved in and at first he found himself feeling a bit lonely and missed his lover greatly. But after fixing dinner and getting a few odds and ends out of the way, he felt a little better knowing that she would soon be home. There wasn't much of interest on TV, so he put on some favorite old music, took a shower, wrapped himself in a long warm robe, and relaxed with a tall glass of bourbon and a book he had been meaning to read for a while. The long day and the bourbon took their toll on him and he soon fell asleep.

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers