The Apartment Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, David, I want you inside me so much," she moaned loudly. "Take me, please!"

David guided his cock toward the split of her ass, the stiff head of his cock quick to rub against the wet folds of her pussy. Rocking his hips, he dragged his cock back and forth over her slit. He let go of one of her wrists and reached down to guide his long stiff member to her sweet wet opening. She was so hot and wet that when he pushed forward, she thrust her hips back and his cock worked inside her nearly all the way.

"Oh, yes, Hon," she sighed. "Oh, fuck me hard and fast!"

David began to rock his hips back and forth, working his cock deeper and deeper inside her. The feeling inside her was so intense, her tight wet pussy felt so smooth and snug around him that a wave of wild sensations radiated from deep in his belly. He began to nibble on her neck and shoulders as he drove his cock into her harder and faster.

"Oh, Baby," he moaned as the sensations continued to flow through his body. He let go of her other wrist, but she didn't struggle, choosing to lean up against the wall, while he held her body tightly with both arms wrapped around her. Her butt pressed back against his belly as his cock slid in and out, harder and harder and harder. David slipped one hand down to finger her clit and thought she was going to explode at the first sign of his touch. "You like that, Baby?"

"Oh, yes!" she cried.

David pounded her pussy as fast as he could, wildly and madly thrusting against her, both of their bodies dripping with the sweaty heat of their desire. When his cock slipped out of her, he took hold of it and smacked it against your pussy a couple of times before sticking it back in.

"Mmm, David!" she screamed as her body trembled and shook. "Oh, David! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

He could feel her pussy tighten around him as she came and it pulled him along with her. He thrust up deep inside her, feeling the cum surge up from deep inside him. With a few long hard strokes he came, his cock growing slicker with each thrust, and he panted out of control, holding fast to her, kissing her and nibbling on her shoulder. There was a tingling, trembling feeling inside him that he could feel in her body as well, as he held her tightly.

When his spent cock slipped out of her, she turned and they fell into a long sweet embrace. Almost as if dancing, they made their way down the hall and fell into bed together, pulling the cover up over their naked bodies. Their arms became wrapped around each other, their legs intertwined, and their lips met in a deep wet kiss.

"My god, I love making love to you," he panted as his hand caressed her face. "Whether it's long and slow, or hard and fast, I have never known a lover like you before."

"Well, what we have is pretty special," she replied.

"I feel so lucky to be with you," he whispered.

"Me too, Hon. Me too!"