The Apartment Complex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah became wide-eyed, and whimpered, "Oh my gosh! Can you feel that?"

"Oh, yeah," I told her. "Do you like that "

"Oh, yeah," she gasped. "I don't know what you're hitting, but I LIKE it! That feels GOOD!"

Grasping her hips, I started to slide her back and forth, helping her rub her mound against me. It didn't take long before she started to gasp and moan, and her breath started getting short again.

"Oh my gosh! Oh, yes!" she moaned loudly. "That feels so good! Don't stop!"

"Just keep going, baby," I told her. "Keep riding my cock. Make yourself cum on me."

When I talked like that, Sarah gasped again, and humped against me even faster. After a minute or so, she was nodding her head and whimpering, "Uh-huh. Uh-huh."

Right after that, her eyes got wide again, and she stopped sliding on my lap and ground her hips against me. I could feel her pussy walls clamping down on my shaft, and she whispered, "Oh my gosh! Can you feel that? Oh my GOSH!"

"Yeah, baby, I can feel that. That feels good," I told her. "Do you like that? Are you gonna cum for me?"

"Oh, yeah," she gasped. "Oh! Ohh! Oh my GOSH! That's it! Yesss!"

I felt her velvety, wet pussy walls squeeze my cock, and a surge of juices coated my cock and flowed down over my balls.

Sarah collapsed onto my chest, and I held her tight as she caught her breath. After a few seconds, I started to move my hips, and she felt my stiff pole moving around inside of her.

"Oh my gosh," she moaned. "You're still hard? You haven't ... cum, yet?"

"Not yet," I told her. "But the way that you feel wrapped around me, it won't be too long."

"Oh, yes," she groaned, starting to move her hips again. "Tell me when you're ready."

Sarah straightened her body and placed her feet back on the floor. She then started to raise and lower her ass, sliding up and down on my shaft.

"Oh my god, that feels good!" I told her, as I watched her body bounce on top of me, her tits bouncing with her.

"Yeah!" she whispered. "This is SO NICE!"

I reached up to her perk titties and started to pull on her nipples again.

"Oh, yeah!" she groaned. "That's it! Yesss!"

After a couple of minutes of riding me like that, Sarah's legs started to give out, and she collapsed against me again.

I held her tight to my body, feeling her stiff nipples poking against my chest, and placed my feet on the edges of the foot rest.

I kept one hand on her back, slid the other one down to her ass, and held her tight. I then started to thrust my hips quickly up and down, and I could hear her pussy juices sloshing with each stroke.

"Ohh! Ohhhh! Yesssss!" she moaned into my ear. "Oh my gosh!!!"

I felt her pussy squeeze my cock again, and she groaned loudly.

When I felt her pussy clutching my cock, and more fluids flowing, I also felt my balls start to surge.

"Oh, yeah, baby," I groaned. "I'm gonna cum! Oh my god, yes!"

When she heard that, Sarah jumped off of my body and grasped my wet, shiny shaft in her hand. She started stroking it quickly, until I exploded all over her hand, my cum landing on her arm and my belly.

When my cock was done spurting, and her hand was coated with my cum, she crawled up to me and lay her head on my chest.

A couple of minutes later, after we both caught our breath, Sarah went inside, and soon returned with a warm, wet washrag. She wiped my cum off of my stomach and legs, and then placed a wet, passionate kiss on my lips.

She then climbed back onto the chair and lay her body back on top of mine. "Oh my gosh," she whispered. "I have never felt like that before. It was like you knew just where to touch me! My husband could NEVER to anything like that!"

"Well," I told her, "I just have a little more experience than he did, I guess."

"If that's the case," she said softly, "I'm going to have to start dating older men more often!"

12