The Apprentice

Story Info
Her first day working - such a lot to learn.
2.4k words
4.36
19.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You take a deep breath as you look up at the sign before swallowing down your nerves, adjusting your uniform and entering through the door. The woman behind the desk gives you an odd look as you timidly shuffle up to her, but once you explain why you're here she smiles and gives you the directions you asked for.

Deep in your chest your heart races and you try to calm your shaking hands as you conquer step after step. For a moment your body tenses up and freezes the thought of turning back flashes across your mind. It's not too late -- you can get out of this now and never mention it to any one. If you'd entertained the doubt for a fraction longer then it would have won and you would have fled, but you rally yourself in time and snap out of it. This is something you have to do - you need the money and you'd be stupid to turn down this new job.

Entering your work space you recognise your new boss instantly, even though you've never set eyes on her before, and you blush with embarrassment when you notice that you might not be wearing the right thing. The fear grabs you again and the only thing stopping you from legging it is that your legs have turned to jelly, but she approaches you, putting a reassuring hand on your shoulder and uses her aura of dominance to lead you to a seat.

She makes you feel comfortable and chats about general life, sensing your nerves and doing a good job of soothing them. Her appearance is powerful and strong but her composure, her tone and her eyes have a mysterious quality that makes you feel safe. The mixture is fascinating and while part of you is awe struck and can understand why she's one of the best in the business, a corner of your mind is terrified that you'll never reach her standards. But she continues to relax you and put you in a better frame of mind and not a moment too soon either.

A bell rings and your boss, Sandra, rises to her feet.

"Your first customers," she announces, "Don't worry at all. I'll take charge and you just do what feels right. I'm good at taking charge..."

As soon as the customers -- two men in suits and ties -- come through the door you notice an instant change in Sandra, although everything that surfaces had always been there. Her posture is tall and her presence fills the room, her eyes glow with a fierce fire and her latex uniform shows off just enough flesh to tease any hot blooded male. As she stands with her legs apart and her hands on her hips in the centre of the dungeon even you feel a growing tingle pass across through your body and a curious attraction towards this legendary dominatrix mistress...

The two men grin and jeer with each other for a moment but Mistress Sandra shouts them into silence and orders one to sit on the chair and the other to face the wall with his hands above his head.

"I've got a new apprentice today so you worms should really count your blessings," her voice rich and seductive but with a sharp edge, "Not that you dogs are worthy of her body, let alone mine."

Sandra turns to you and tells you to tie the man to his seat with a length of rope then strip him while she sees to the one by the wall. You focus totally on trying to emulate Sandra's demeanour while you keep your man pinned to his chair. As you bind his wrists tight you let him feel your breath on his neck and gaze at him through the fringe of your hair.

"Fuck me, you're pretty," he says with a perverted grin. Normally you'd blush but that wouldn't be in character now.

"Did I ask for your opinion? Shut up and sit still," the force of your voice takes both you and your client by surprise but you do your best not to let it show on your face. With a steely gaze you rip the buttons on his shirt open and trace a pattern on his bare his chest with your finger, "I'm marking you as my property, although she's right -- a bastard like you is hardly worth my time."

The grin returns to his face and it starts to annoy you -- not just because you genuinely think he's a low life piece of scum, but because you know that all the power should be with you. Your palm strikes his cheek in a stinging slap and you dig your nails into his flesh as you grab his chin, bringing your face in close to his in a cold, hard stare. "We're playing this my way, and I don't use the nice rules."

Your tongue slowly passes across your top lip, his eyes following the moist, sensuous action. A low, subtle purr escapes from your throat and the noise causes your man to start squirming in his chair, wanting to feel your touch and use your body for his own sexual pleasure. You tease him with your hands, fingers and tongue for a while -- never quite giving him the full contact he desires but building up the anticipation so much that he starts visibly shaking with excitement. As your body dances close to his you make sure he can see every curve, amplified by your tight black corset and the stockings which make your already impressive legs appear even longer.

Pulling in close so that your breasts are mere inches from his drooling mouth, your hands masterfully tackle his belt buckle and tug down his trousers and underwear. He wriggles his hips to help and his heavy breathing hints at what you had already suspected but can now see for yourself -- his cock is hard and erect, thanks to your teasing. Maybe you're better at this than you gave yourself credit for!

You make a point of glancing at it and laughing so he can hear you, then you lean in close and whisper in his ear, "Looks like you're enjoying this so far. Well it's hardly begun." You pull back and place your hands one on each knee, your eyes never leaving his as you slowly, oh so slowly, bend your neck down towards his twitching dick. He shuffles and fights his binds, raising his hips as high as he can, longing for the feel of your warm lips wrapped around his solid shaft. But the sight of him wriggling and gasping at the 'almost-touches' excites you and makes you want to see more of it, so you tease him more, allowing only the very tip of your tongue to touch to top of his cock -- but even that smallest of contacts is enough to cause him to cry out and throw his head back. You reach out with one hand and grab his exposed throat, squeezing it just hard to enough to restrict his intake of breath, while your other forcefully wraps around his cock that had moments before been begging for such attention.

A muffled whimper comes from him as you hold his dick in a vice like grip, so hard that you can feel his accelerated pulse in your hand. The throbbing strength of his erection fights with your powerful grasp and his groans grow louder as your wrist breaks into motion. But instead of teasing him and building it up, you wank him off with furious speed from the start. Your hand is a blur as it passes up and down the length of his cock, quivering with ecstasy. He tries to shout for you to slow down or stop, that you're being too brutal with him but you just shout for him to be silent and grip both his throat and his cock harder still.

Then, as quickly as you started........ you release him from your grip and turn your back to him. After panting to regain his breath for a moment, he calls out to you to return and finish him off -- begging, pleading for your touch again.

"No," you reply simply, "Just sit there and watch."

By now, Mistress Sandra has her man stripped fully naked and manacled to the wall, a whip in her hand and several red marks already decorating his flesh. She calls you over and hands you the leather whip, telling you to strike him. As you hit his body over and over again, she instructs and guides you -- advising on technique and where to aim for. At first the strikes were weak but as you got into the moment you hit out with increasing power and both Mistress Sandra's praise and the man's cries indicated you were getting better. Your boss took up another whip and began striking him too, his shouts a mixture of the initial yelp of pain and then a satisfied moan as the adrenaline pulsed through his bruised body.

Sandra places a collar and leash firmly around the man's neck before releasing him from the shackles to drag him to the centre of the dungeon. She turns to the other man tied to the chair, his cock still hard and pleading for someone's touch, but the sly look she gives him only arouses him and makes him more desperate. With a harsh whip to the back of his legs, the leashed man is reduced to his hands and knees as Sandra reaches for another tool of the trade.

Looking back over his shoulder a curious terror washes over the man as he realised he is exposed like an animal as Mistress Sandra tightens the belt of a ten inch strap on silicon dildo. She tells him exactly what she has planned and the internal battle between excitement and fear plays clearly on his face. One hand keeps him in place with the leash while the other massages lube onto the dildo before roughly grabbing the cheeks of his arse and easing its length inside him.

You watch hypnotised as Mistress Sandra fucks her client with such aggression -- as if she were taking her revenge for all the times some guy had taken things too far with her. The man winces with every penetration but his hard cock shows that he loves the new sensation. Sandra reaches round and wraps her fingers around his length, gliding her hand slowly up and down his dick in contrast to the raw, hard fucking of his hole.

She calls you over and tells you to sit by his head with your legs spread apart, then she barks an order to her man, "I want you to lick her cunt -- and if your tongue doesn't make her cum then I'll tear it out with my teeth, got it?" The man nods and buries his face between your legs as you push your panties aside to allow his access to your slit, growing increasingly wet through the whole ordeal. His faint stubble rubs against the delicate flesh of your inner thighs as his slobbering tongue works over time to draw groans and sighs from you. Sandra stops fucking him for a moment to dig her stiletto heels into the small of his back and then press down on the back of his head with her foot. Looking up at the towering figure of power standing over the man has a powerful effect on you and you groan louder to please her, then you look towards the tied up man -- really struggling to escape and get involved now. Your eyes tease him as you bite your lips and direct your deep groans right at him.

Suddenly he breaks free from your knots and rushes over to you, his hand tugging furiously at his neglected cock in the seconds it takes him to reach you. He pushes aside his colleague's head and thrusts his dick deep inside your pussy without hesitation, his hands scratching at your breasts, waist and throat as he fucks you desperately. The feel of your warm pussy on his dick obviously is too great for him to fight and he can't stop himself blasting huge amounts of cum inside you but that doesn't quench his animal lust and he continues to fuck you hard and fast even though his tanks are empty. You put up some mock resistance, digging your nails into his back and biting at his fingers when they come near your mouth, knowing that it's spurring him on more.

Eventually his pace slows to a stop and with a deep exhale he withdraws, his cum dripping from your cunt, running down your reddened thighs as you straddle him before squatting hard on his upturned face. You feel him fighting for breath as your wet cunt covers his mouth. Then his tongue pushes deep inside you as you grind your sticky moist cleft across his face. Grabbing his softening cock, you once again give him a vicious hand job. Brutally jerking his manhood, you push cunt into his face. "Lick me you useless prick", you hiss at him. "One of us has to cum first, and it had better be me!" Your long painted nails rake his scrotum as you pump his cock. You can sense his discomfort, but he responds to your words and touch, hungrily eating your cunt, licking hard and deep inside you, gulping your juices and his cum as he desperately tries to obey you.

"Aaaah Good, yes yes harder prick harder", you moan as you feel the effects of his actions on your clit, the orgasm building inside you. Nails in scrotum, bruised cock hard now in your hand, you increase your 'assault' on him even more. His hands grip your thighs as you raise your hips slightly before submitting to the orgasm that thunders through your body ... your cum juices covering his face and dripping into his mouth.

Kneeling above him, you allow him to lick your thighs as you quickly take the head of his cock in your mouth and suck hard ....... "Please Miss ....I'm going to cum!" Your tongue whirls over the swollen head as you deep throat him slowly. He grunts and you feel his hips buck, the swelling in your mouth gets bigger! You lift your head quickly as he shoots his load, groaning loudly as each jet spurts over your wrist and onto his belly.

Handing him a box of wipes, you instruct him to clean himself up and get dressed. He smiles and thanks you for such good service.

In the background you can hear Mistress Sandra finishing off the other client. When they leave, having paid generous tips, she praises your first day and you know that one day you'll be like her.