Being Kept in a Room for Him to Use

Story Info
Silent and naked - always listening for him.
1.5k words
3.45
5.6k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 07/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being kept in a room for him to use as he wants, when he wants.

See the room as unused bedroom in his house. The old mattress is the only thing on the hard wooden floor - old floorboards. There's a leather chair in the corner - his chair. There's a bit of light from a small window at the top of the room, out of reach. Silent and naked - always listening for him.

He wakes in the morning. I hear him in his bedroom, hear him having a piss in the bathroom. Sometimes if I've done something wrong, or just because he wants to, he'll piss on me instead.

He's woken up, hard, horny. He comes into the room. He wants me to "present" when he opens the door - whenever he opens the door. So I get up fast, kneel, legs apart, head down.

My head is bowed. I can see below. He's come in naked, semi-hard. He coughs, an early morning, first-thing cough. He coughs up some phlegm, gobs it on me, and says, "Morning, cunt. You been good?"

"Yes, Sir."

Puts his face right to mine, grabs my jaw. I open my mouth instinctively. He gobs in my mouth. I pause too long, and then he slaps me. "Whaddaya say?" "Thank you, Sir."

He slaps me again. "You're a fucken stupid cunt."

"Yes, Sir." He slaps me again. "Try again." "Yes, Sir. I am a fucken stupid cunt." He slaps me again anyway.

He sits down in his place, the leather chair and I know to crawl over and take his cock in my mouth. He lights a cigarette, relaxes, enjoys himself.

After a bit, he pushes me off his cock, gobs on my face again. He doesn't move. I go back to his cock. He slaps me hard, pushing me away. "Did I fucken tell ya to do that?" "No, Sir." He slaps hard again. "What are ya?" "Fucken stupid cunt, Sir." He slaps me. Then again. I stop, still. He slaps again. "What the fuck are you doing now, you cunt?" He slaps me again. "What are you waiting for?" I don't know what to do. He kicks me in the balls. I fall over at his feet.

He takes a drag on his cigarette.

He kicks me in the balls again.

"Please, Sir."

"Wha?" he says.

Trying to think, what does he want?

"Please, Sir, can I suck yer cock?"

He takes a drag on his cigarette. He puts the cigarette aside, stands up, puts his foot on my cock and balls, and steps in, leans in.

He pushes his foot down on my cock and balls. "Do ya get me?"

"Yes, Sir."

He leans down, pulls me up by the collar he has around my neck, stands me upright, tip of my toes. He turns me around, whacks me across my ass, then again, then again, then again. He says again, "Do ya get me?"

He's got me like a stray dog, his stray dog, by the scruff of the neck. My ass and face are red with his handiwork. He surveys the mutt, reaches for his cigarette with his other hand. His dog is held by the collar in his other hand. He takes a drag on his cigarette, then pushes me be down to the floor by the collar, by the scruff of the neck, the mutt to the floor at his feet again. I stop still, his toes are at my eyes. He stops like that for a bit. I stay still, shaking a bit, which can piss him off, so try to stop still and breathe quietly.

He takes his place in his chair, legs spread apart, smoking. He yawns and scratches his balls.

"Come ere." I crawl to his feet, head bowed. A little while passes like that. He says, "Go on then." I take his cock in my mouth and do my best to please him.

It seems like he's getting what he wants. He rests his leg across my shoulder, like the edge of a couch he's sitting on, stretches out his leg, takes a big morning stretch with his whole body. He holds my head still, the head of his cock in my throat. It's not easy to breathe with my face and nose pushed into his pubes. He makes a pleasurable moaning noise and I stay on his cock all the while he stretches. He relaxes again and I start to suck his cock again. I feel him kick my balls. "Did I fucken tell you to?" I stop, still on his cock.

I think he's reached for his phone. I think he's scrolling on his phone. I'm still a warm, still, wet mouth on his cock, not moving because that's where he's left me while he does what he wants to on his phone. Then he's talking to someone on the phone. It sounds like they're "mates". I stay still on his cock, where he's put me.

It sounds like someone he works with, organising a driver for something in their shift later on, I think. Again, he rests his legs on me, across my back and onto my ass this time as he speaks to his mate and takes a drag on his cigarette. I stay still on his cock.

Now he's reached one leg around so the back of his knee is pushing in on my neck, pushing me deeper onto his cock. The head of his cock is now pushing deep into my throat. I can't breathe much. He's still talking to his mate. He's laughing at something his mate said. They go on talking. I can hear his mate in the background on the phone. Suddenly, I gag a bit, make a gagging noise. He moves his leg a bit and I move my throat off his cock, but keep my mouth warm and wet on his cock where he wants it.

He seems to have "tensed" a bit. His tone with the phone call and mate shifts a bit and he ends the call about a minute later. He pushes me off his cock with the back of his hand, its sharp, he's pissed off. He slowly/deliberately puts his phone down beside his leather chair, and i hear him take a deep breath, then he stands up slowly, he's right above me now, his arms and hand comes down fast at me, slaps me hard across the face. "What the fuck was that?"

His slap has knocked me on my side. I'm curled up, a naked mess at his feet. He's knocked me senseless for a moment, am trying to figure it out. He kicks me. "Are you fucken deaf? What the fuck was that?" "Sorry, Sir." He kicks me again. "Please, Sir. Sorry, Sir." He kicks my ass. "What are ya?" "A stupid fucken cunt, Sir." I'm crawling back up. He whacks the side of my head. "Why?" but I stall too long. "Fuck me, you stupid fucken ignorant cunt." And he hits me again.

"You fucken greedy cunt, slurping on this cock you want it so much, you fucking made a stupid fucken cunt noise my mate might have heard. Whaddayathink?" "Yes, Sir." He slaps me again. "Wha?"

"Sir?" "You don't ever fucking embarrass me in front of my mates, you get me?" "Yes, Sir." He hits me again. "You get me?" "Yes, Sir." He hits me again. "You get me?" "Yes, Sir."

I'm in a ball on the floor, curled at his feet, "You will learn, cunt. You will fucking learn your place." With that, he walks behind me, kicks at my ass, and I know to kneel forward on all fours and present my ass to him. I feel him enter me and he fucks me.

As he fucks me, it's plain to me I'm "his." He's got me, he's taken me, he's using me. He's woken up horny and now he's using his cunt the way he wants. He's got the cunt pliable and as he wants it now. I become aware of my hole being there for him, being his creature/pet/thing for him. I'm his useful thing. I almost feel thankful for being his passive cunt plaything. He's getting me to understand my place, what I'm for: his use, property, and amusement/service.

He slaps me as he fucks me, grabs my neck for grip and hold, pulls on the collar, and I choke a bit. "You fucking gagging again, cunt?" He's got the collar tight. I manage to say, "Yes, Sir." "What did you fucking say, cunt?" "Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir." He fucks and fucks, riding me like his animal.

He's cum. He pulls out of me and goes and sits in his chair and lights a cigarette. He's taught me what to do. I crawl to his feet, start to lick the head of his cock clean. "That's your breakfast," I say, "Thank you, Sir."

I know he wants his cock cleaned now, that's the way he wants it, so I continue licking and cleaning all the way to the base. Suddenly he pushes me off and leaves the room silent, just like that, closing the door behind him.

I go back to the mattress and lie down, always listening out for him so that if he comes to the door, I'm ready to "present" for him. Because if I don't, he'll "correct" me, punish me. He might do that just for his pleasure anyway. Either way, that's what he wants.