The Arab Marylin Monroe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached Sabine from under the armpits and lifted her on top of me, enjoying for another moment the pressure of her tits against mine, and of her wet pussy against mine, and then rolled her over. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow, as if curious as to what I could do.

She was just so beautiful I wanted to come again looking at her. I began to imagine myself as a man, one with a hard, curved cock. Not overly big or thick, but big enough. Rolling her over so that I was on top, I began to thrust up against her. In my mind my hard cock filled her, deep and good. Her softness closed around me, tight, wet, hard, and perfectly shaped for my cock. As I fucked her, I buried my face in between her beautiful tits, breathing her in. I thrust, and thrust. She grabbed me by the buttocks, her nails cutting into my flesh in a way that made me push even deeper. I could feel her pulling on her vaginal walls, sucking my cock in deeper and pushing it out harder with every thrust. Sucking on her tits, I came again, exploding like a man inside her. At least that's what I think it felt like.

I rolled off of her, spent. Climbing out of the bed, she walked to the door, saying, "I have to change and get back to work. Can you stay here? We are not finished yet."

"No, we are most definitely not," I said. "I'm here until Tuesday, and I'm all yours.

12