The Architect Becomes Her Ch. 04

Story Info
Wine, music and a lot of loving...
3.2k words
4.53
15.1k
5

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, you all get to finally see Hugh and Lucy together. This chapter took so long to finally come together, but I'm so happy with it, and I love having Hugh and Lucy finally get it on. I want to thank MrWhiteTiger and autoplot, as always. You both made it so much better, and thanks again T. for your wonderful comments. It meant a lot, and I'm glad you got to see it first before I posted. To all my readers, the next chapter will be a bit in coming, but hopefully soon. Enjoy this for now.~MJ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She sat on one of his luxurious sofas, sipping a decadent cup of French roast coffee as she watched him take the vinyl record out of its protective sleeve and set it carefully on the turntable. His movements were measured and she watched in fascination as he brushed stray dust off the disk before carefully setting the needle on the spinning edge. Crackly static sounded for a moment before the soft, sweet, muted trumpet of a "It Never Entered My Mind" by Miles Davis floated out of the well placed speakers. The music filled the room as if the sound was from all over. She closed her eyes as gooseflesh covered her skin. Music was a balm to her. It could fix every wrong and enhance every right. To have it all around her was an exquisite feeling. Her lashes fluttered open as he settled himself next to her and pulled her close.

"I take it you like the music choice," he stated.

"Mmm. I do. This happens to be one of my favorites of his." She sighed happily as she snuggled closer, enjoying the feel of his fingers brushing up and down her silk-covered arm. Thoughts of the earlier part of the evening washed over her.

She'd found his home easily, sitting on the bluff of the river that overlooked the city, and thought how unique it was that they hadn't crossed paths before. Modern was definitely the theme to Hugh's home, and she had seen and admired it many times, wishing she could see the interior. Clean lines, very straight and geometric. Windows everywhere. The whole house seemed to be made up of windows. Even the ceiling had massive windows; not skylights, but actual pane windows somewhat indicative of a greenhouse.

The bottom floor was very open with the sitting area directly under the center expanse of ceiling windows. The focal point of the room though, was a stunning set of freestanding, straight-flight stairs that enhanced the double height living area. Open walkways and balconies kept the look of clean lines.

At first glance, she had thought it would be cold and unfriendly with all the open space and white everything, however there were walls filled with books, while others had amazing paintings and artwork. Everything was hung in an eclectic manner that broke up the wide spaces. Lush potted ferns and other large, green houseplants were scattered around the room. There were even a couple pots of bright red anthurium bracketing one of the sofas. A glass coffee table held stacks of architectural books and a few scattered magazines, all vying for space, seemingly trying to shove the bowl of rusty chrysanthemums out of the way.

He had shown her around the downstairs: his up to date kitchen in stainless steel, drafting tables scattered with designs tucked into well-lit spots. It was all pretty amazing. He didn't show her the upstairs, but she could see that everything opened up to the walkway around the center living space. Doors were not solid, but made of pane glass and the lights from the city twinkled as they went through all the sets of glass.

Dinner had been amazing: a pasta primavera, crusty french bread, and a lovely Malbec. She had enjoyed watching him prepare everything, slightly amazed that he was so comfortable in the kitchen. She enjoyed fixing meals, but usually she was harried and easily flustered. He was not.

To top off the rich meal, he had tempted her with a flourless chocolate cake, holding out a forkful, but by that point, she didn't have any more room. All she could consider was the coffee and even that was pushing the limits.

Now that she was next to him, with his apparent fascination with her skin, she felt like she was floating. Every touch sent a tingle up her arm to settle somewhere low in her belly. She knew what he was doing. She knew he was seducing her with his cooking, his conversation, and now his touches.

"Did I lose you?" His question brought her back to the present.

Lucy laughed. "No." She set her coffee down and arched a brow at him. He laughed softly and tugged her back next to his side, sliding his hand up her arm to her neck where he pushed her hair out of the way. Before she knew what he was up to, his mouth was brushing along the exposed skin.

She shivered in pleasure and tipped her head in encouragement. The feel of his lips on her skin was luscious. If there was one place a man could kiss her and turn her to putty, it was her neck. Apparently Hugh was having no trouble understanding this as his kisses became open mouthed and slowed till he was tasting her skin in abandonment. His nose brushed along her hairline and she shivered.

"I like how your face powder smells," Hugh murmured.

"How in the world do you smell that?" Lucy tried to turn and look at him, but he kept her there and brushed his lips across her cheek.

"I smell the clove. My sister wears the same thing." He dragged mouth back down to her neck and kissed her again.

It was too much. It wasn't enough. She pulled away roughly and turned towards him, her fingers clutching handfuls of his navy pullover as she tugged him closer.

"You're teasing me to insanity," Lucy growled, feeling very feline and domineering.

"That is the point," he answered back. He leaned in and brushed her lips with his, but pulled back before she could respond. He chuckled at her low growl of disapproval, but he softened the disappointment by gripping her waist and tugging her over his lap to straddle his legs. "Better?"

She replied by cupping his jaw in her hands and pressing her mouth to his. As his mouth opened up under hers, she settled against him, her arms draping over his shoulders, her body fitting against his.

God, his kisses were addictive. The way he moved his hands up her back, stroking and gripping, finally sliding up into her hair to cup her neck and hold her against his mouth. His mouth was firm one moment, soft the next, his lips sipping hers before diving back in and demanding entrance to her mouth. When his tongue slid inside, she melted against him. It was all consuming. Her body was on fire and deliciously aroused. It had been ages since she'd felt this way.

He left her breathless and vibrating, a slight shiver sliding down her back, turning to a shudder as his hands pulled her ivory, silk blouse from her charcoal-grey, wide-legged trousers and slid his hands against her skin.

"Are you cold?" he murmured against her neck. His hands were hot on her waist and she shuddered again.

"No. I have this thing about shivering when I'm, well," she gestured vaguely and she felt him laugh again.

He kissed her mouth again, distracting her while he quickly worked the buttons. In moments he had her blouse off, and his hands cupped her lace-covered breasts.

"Gorgeous," he murmured. He fingered the black lace and ran a finger across the rounded swell, brushing the material. "I saw the shadow of this lace all evening and I wanted to rip that blouse off of you," he mused as teased her nipples through the fabric until they were taut and pebbled.

"Thank you. I was hoping you'd like it. You do know you have on too many clothes?" She fingered his navy pullover and white shirt collar. "I happen to think it looks amazing on you, but...." she trailed off and slid her hands to the ribbed hem of his sweater and tugged upward.

He laughed, but obliged her by flicking her hands out of the way and pulled off the offending piece of clothing. "Impatient, aren't you?" His tone was teasing.

"Quite impatient," she agreed, then focused on unbuttoning his shirt. Her gaze was determined, her tongue caught between her teeth, as she worked each button carefully.

She slid her palms up his chest once she had the shirt pushed aside. Lucy slid up to his shoulders, stroking and reveling in his warm skin. Tactile sensations were things she enjoyed most in life. Touching Hugh's skin was another thing to add to the list.

Rough where the silver, grey hairs sprinkled across his chest; smooth at that spot where shoulder met neck; she delighted in the raspy velvet of his nipples. Each texture was different. Each was entirely pleasing and her fingers tingled as she stroked.

She leaned down and brushed her lips across his chest, finding one of his nipples with her mouth, she dragged her lips back and forth. Velvet rasping velvet. His groan had her teasing the twin, enjoying the slightly salty taste of his skin.

She smiled seductively when she noticed his head had fallen back against the couch, his eyes closed, his breathing uneven. His hands were sliding slowly up her thighs, the thin material of her trousers adding to the abrasion.

"You like this." It was a statement and his eyes opened slowly.

"I do." He pulled her down and kissed her gently. "But now it's my turn." He brushed her hands out of the way and reached behind to unhook her bra slowly, teasingly sliding it off her shoulders. She shivered when his gaze rested on her, and her nipples tightened even more in awareness. She jumped slightly when one of his fingers lightly stroked and he laughed softly.

"You are so sensitive," he murmured. "So delicate and soft."

He touched her gently, reverently. Taking his time and savoring. Thumbs gently brushing the dusky rose tips like he was touching a flower. Through lowered lids, she watched his face, the intent look, somewhat determined and focused. A smile played across her lips in pleasure. It was nice to be appreciated and to have the lavish attention from a guy who was more interested in her than himself.

His hands brushed and smoothed, sometimes hitting a sensitive spot that would send shivers up her spine. Every time she shivered, he would grin and brush again. It wasn't long before she felt like mush. Her brain felt fuzzy and she had relaxed in his hold.

"Are you alive?" he asked as he placed an open-mouthed kiss on her shoulder.

"Mmm," was her sighing response.

His countering laugh vibrated her skin as his lips moved across her chest to her other shoulder. It seemed that it was now his mouth's turn to explore. His hands rested lightly on her hips as his mouth traveled down the slope of her breast, barely brushing, before capturing one of her nipples in the warm confines of his mouth.

Her head fell back and she let out a breathy sigh. The tingling sensations of Hugh's warm, wet mouth traveled down and settled low in her belly. She was so distracted by the suction of his mouth, that it took a moment to notice his hands had started pushing the trousers off her hips.

She pushed against his shoulders, sliding off his lap to stand unsteadily in her heels. Reaching out, he steadied her as she slowly pushed her trousers down. She stepped out of her heels and the pants and stood before him in her lacy black scrap of fabric and black thigh highs.

He sucked in a breath and she watched as he ran his index finger up her thigh then ran it around the lacy top of the stockings.

"I like these."

"I thought you might." Before she could over think her moves, she slid her thumbs into the lace and slid the g-string down. It was bold of her, and she had to take a deep breath as she stepped out of them and looked at Hugh, a hint of defiance in her stance. Seeing only delight by the wicked smile he gave her, she stepped out of her heels and moved to settle back over him.

He had other ideas as he held her back and quickly worked his slacks off by tilting up his hips, toeing off his loafers, and tossing his pants in the general direction of hers. His shirt followed and she would have laughed at his haste if she hadn't been as aroused as she was seeing him loose his cool. His fingers were in the black boxer briefs, moving to shove them off, when she stopped him.

"Let me," she whispered. Her hands tugged him to standing. Without her heels she only reached his shoulders and felt incredibly feminine. She leaned in and kissed his chest, her hands teasing the waistband of his shorts. Moving quickly, she slid them down, her body following them until she was kneeling before him, his aroused cock at eye level.

She grinned as he sucked in a massive breath. Sliding her hands up his thighs, she pressed a kiss on the soft skin where thigh met groin. Her fingers reached out and slid along the satiny length to the base where she gripped. Smiling in delight as she heard him groan, she moved her lips closer.

"Oh no you don't!" he growled and grabbed her shoulders, pulling her up. "If you do that, the fun will end." He tugged her down onto the couch and she laughed.

"Depends on your idea of fun," but she let him slide her back over his body. He held her above him, his fingers gripping her waist.

"Lucy." She heard the power in his voice and it was impossible not to look at him.

"Yes?" she whispered. Lucy looked at him through lash hidden eyes. In the soft light, he was mesmerizing.

"Kiss me." His words were an order, but his tone was desperate. She was tempted to tease him, but she sensed that he would lose his control. His mouth waited for her, and she pressed her lips gently to his.

Her mouth moved across his, teased gently with little biting kisses before she slipped her tongue into his mouth. She almost reared back when she felt his fingers brush her pussy. She made a strangled sound, but his mouth was sucking on her tongue. Breathing in hard through her nose, she tried to relax and focus on the kiss, but his fingers were teasing.

Stroking, playing with her juices, making her more slick. She broke the kiss when a long finger slid up inside and she let out a stifled cry. Her head fell back and she gripped his shoulders so tightly her knuckles were white.

"God you are amazing," Hugh said softly. She felt him slide another finger in and it was heaven. She moved her hips slightly, experimenting and she felt him chuckle. "That's right. Feel it all."

He knew what he was doing, that was for certain, thought Lucy. Each little slide of his fingers, a curl then a drag. Every bit of her body was centered around what his hand was doing. When he pressed his thumb to her clit she let out a strangled sound.

"Oh please," she begged.

His laugh was mirthless as he slid his fingers out.

He held her poised above his cock, the head slightly brushing her slick core. Her fingers gripped his shoulders, and she saw him wince as her nails dug in. She slowly released her fingers and rubbed the half moon marks she'd made.

"Hugh," she whimpered with abandon and he smiled painfully as he slowly lowered her onto him, his mouth catching one of her rosy crests in his mouth and sucking fiercely as he impaled her.

She felt the slight burn and rush of blood flow up to her cheeks as her body engulfed him. It was too much. She thought she might burst into flames as he steadily pulled her down. It had been so long. Too long. She felt her body stretch and protest until he bottomed out. She wiggled slightly to ease the fullness and his fingers stopped her.

"Hold still," he ground out, as his fingers bit into her hips. His eyes closed and he heaved in deep breaths.

"I-I can't," Lucy wailed. Her hips fought against his hold as she tried to move. When he gave her no inch, she pouted then slowly squeezed her inner muscles. His breath exploded out of him and for a moment he loosened his grasp.

That was all she needed and she braced her hands on his chest as she began to ride slowly, lifting up till he almost escaped her body before sinking down, low and deep. She panted as he filled her and when she lost the rhythm for a moment as a zing of pleasure stroked up her back, his hands began moving her to his own beat.

Her head fell against his neck, her mouth kissing and sucking the skin there as he continued to urge her on. His hands stroked up her back, tracing down the line of her spine before grasping her bottom in tight hands, his fingers digging in and the slight pain adding to the rush of feeling building where they were joined.

"Come for me," he whispered in her ear as his fingers reached between them and he caught her clit with his forefinger and thumb.

"I can't," she panted, her hips churning uncontrollably. Sweat dripped from her forehead onto his skin and she licked his shoulder, the taste salty.

"Come for me," he demanded this time, pinching and rolling her nub.

Maybe it was his order, or the way his fingers worked her, or perhaps her body had finally reached the point of no return, but suddenly a wave of sheer ecstasy exploded around her and she cried out as the waves rolled up her body. She rocked her head against his shoulder and felt his rumbling growl as he came inside of her. She felt him thrust deep and hold her tightly as the trembling coursed through her, her body milking him.

Panting wildly, she clutched him close and rocked lightly against him, little aftershocks flaring up and lengthening the pleasure.

It was a long while before their breathing slowed, and when he finally lifted her off, she winced slightly.

"Sorry," he murmured, and kissed her forehead. He tucked her against his side and pulled a soft, wool blanket over them.

"S'okay. It's been a long time," she whispered against his skin. Soon she felt her body ease, heard his sigh of content, and let her body drift off. Just for a bit. Till she could catch her second wind. There was no way she was going to enjoy just one bout with Hugh.