The Architect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

Brad asked John how he was doing and did he feel like cumming soon. John told him he was enjoying her ass as he always does and he's in that special place where he can fuck for a long time without feeling like cumming and Brad told him it was the same with him. John asked if he would like to switch holes but Tyko chimed in that she was next and couldn't wait that long so we continued fucking Dina and he told John that he could feel his cock moving in and out of her ass and that his penis was rubbing Brad's on the other side of the membrane as he stroked. John asked if he liked being masturbated and he told him that any time John felt like it he could have his cock to play with as he loved being stroked and John told him he'd take him up on that before the day is out. Dina lifted her head for a moment and made a reservation for a front seat for that show and then went back to gobbling up Tyko's juices.

Dina had Brad's cock as deep as possible in her cunt and looked into his eyes as she started milking it with her pussy and their eyes glazed over from the other worldly sensations they were both getting since Brad found that by moving his organ only a fraction of an inch, the sensations that coursed through both their bodies was fantastic. Dina began breathing heavier and it wasn't long before she lifted her mouth from Tyko's pussy and announced her impending orgasm and then went right back and buried her mouth in the sweet cunt again. Brad was looking at her when her orgasm struck and her cunt clamped down on his thick organ and her eyes rolled back in her head as her body shuddered in spasm after spasm and he felt her warm wetness cover his penis. He and John kept their organs deep inside her until she returned to reality and then they gradually withdrew from both her holes and let her collapse alongside him as John lay down next to her.

As soon as we refreshed ourselves, John asked Tyko if she could wait a short while to be double fucked because he was very anxious to see the drawings on the house. He promised it would only take a few minutes because he was anxious to be inside her also. They slipped on their robes and both his and John's were sticking out in front of them from their erections, which were still blooming. They got to the house and Brad went over to his case on the foyer table and came back into the room. He walked over to the large table opened his case and spread the drawings out on the table as they gathered around him and he stepped back a little so they could see it better.

There was a long silence and Brad started to wonder whether his presentation was a flop when Dina slowly let out her breath in a long sigh and John turned to him and told him that it was absolutely perfect and he was thrilled with the concept. He told Brad that they have to celebrate and, since they're staying for dinner, they'd get together before the evening was over and discuss details, like the cost, etc. Dina walked over to him and slipped her hand in his robe and grasped his thick, hard shaft and looked into his eyes as she promised him anything his heart desires from, to, or with her and then pulled him along by his cock telling them that they have a date with Tyko and she can't wait any longer.

When they got back to poolside, they slipped off their robes and Tyko stood looking thoughtfully at both erections before deciding that, since she loves looking into Brad's eyes when she has a cock in her ass, she wants to sit on Brad's organ and would love John to fill her ass with his thick meat. Brad lay down on his back with his erection cleaving the air above him as his beautiful wife straddled him on her knees and lowered her pussy on his thickness. He watched the different expressions on her face as she worked more and more of his cock inside her. When she had as much as she could take, she told John that she was ready for him now and he probed her anus with the head of his cock and smeared some precum in the hole before popping the crown inside.

Brad was looking into her eyes as John fed her more and more cock and her pupils were dilating as she experienced the fabulous sensations of a cock in her ass while her favorite cock was deep in her cunt. When the two of them started moving around in each of her holes, Dina got down alongside him and spread her legs so Tyko could suck her pussy since she had found it wonderful having her holes filled with thick cock while her tongue was inside such a delicious pussy and she was sure that Tyko will love it just as much. Tyko needed no urging and had her mouth covering the moist hole immediately. As she merrily sucked away, both he and John were stroking into her in rhythm and remarking about how horny it is to feel each other's cocks moving around inside her. Brad told him that he was going to cum soon and asked if he was ready also.

John was grunting as he sawed in and out of Tyko's asshole and managed a low groan as Brad felt his cock go deep and then start jerking as each spasm shot a load of cum into her anus. Then Dina cried out in orgasm as Tyko sucked her clit into her mouth and pressed her lips around it just as she felt John's penis explode in her ass and felt the hot cum filling her up. The sensations that John's cock was giving him, plus the milking action of his wife's pussy, brought on his orgasm as John was still shooting his last spurts.

His cock started erupting in spasms and one rope was followed by another and as each splashed against Tyko's cervix, she lifted her mouth from the delicious cunt and moaned as she told me she was cumming also and then went back down to continue sucking Dina and I felt her pussy contract around my shaft as she bore down on it and started to shake as each spasm rolled over her. John had already withdrew his cock from her ass so she lifted herself off me and rolled over alongside.

John and Dina sat back, after refreshing our drinks, and John, matter of factly, asked Brad how much the house was going to cost. Brad gave him the figure and told him that it applied only if they followed his plans to the letter with absolutely no changes. Any changes would have to be added to this figure. John didn't bat an eye and told him to get started immediately. He also added that they would like to keep the drawings and blueprints for a few days to see if any changes were necessary and that he would call Brad when he's ready to return them. Since it was getting late, they decided to go back to the house and get cleaned up for dinner. Dina told them that they have to get dressed for dinner because they're having dinner catered in and there will be waiters and waitresses serving. She added that right after dinner, they'll be gone and we can resume some after dinner games if we wish.

When they got back to their room, they showered together and Brad was hard as a rock as she washed his organs while he washed her breasts and paid special attention to her hard nipples. She held his erection firmly in her hand and looked into his eyes as she told him how much she loves him and how much she loves this wonderful penis of his. He told her that it would be prudent not to have any sex now even though they both want it because they have an obligation to their host/clients and he would like to keep them happy. She made a face and then smiled as she told him he was perfectly right and he looked at her quizzically to see if she was serious or kidding around. At any rate, they got dressed and went into the library where they found John and Dina sipping drinks and waiting for them. Dina told them that dinner had arrived and was being readied so they could go into the dining room now.

They sat on both sides of a long table so that they faced each other and could reach across and touch each other if desired. Dina sat down next to Brad and John next to Tyko and the waiter came in with the first course. While we were eating and talking, as much as we were able about our sexual preferences and experiences, considering the waiter or waitress would come in every so often, and we'd have to stop talking until they left. At any rate, they told us about their lifestyle and asked if we would be interested in joining a very exclusive group who lives this lifestyle. Brad took one look at Tyko and told him they would love to join but he would like to know a little more about the kind of people involved and would discuss it further with him when he returns the drawings and blueprints.

All during dinner, whenever they were alone, Dina squeezed his erection, which wouldn't go down, and told him to eat fast so they can get rid of the waiters quickly and she can have him for desert. She told him that she didn't eat any cake with her coffee because she was looking forward to sucking his sweet cock as soon as they're able. John was being teased by Tyko and was also hard and ready so they finished their coffee quickly and had the caterers clean up and leave. As soon as she closed the door behind them, she came over to Brad who was standing in the library talking to John and Tyko. She walked up to him and looked into his eyes as she unzipped his pants and snaked her hand into his shorts and brought out her prize along with his big balls and told him that she was going to suck his cock like he's never had it sucked before and does he want to drop his pants right now or get undressed and hop into bed and he grabbed her hand and called to the others to join them as they headed for the master bedroom.

It only took the four of them about a minute to strip and Dina told him to lay on his back and relax because she has something to do that can't wait. She got down between his legs and started licking and sucking his balls before working her way up to the base of his thick shaft. She nuzzled the beautiful penis and kissed it as she moved up the thick tool. When she reached the crown, she ran her tongue all around the deep ridge and then licked off a drop of precum that welled up in the slit and licked her lips as she looked up and told him to feed her more of that delicious nectar. She went back down on him and he totally gave himself up to her. Her mouth and lips and tongue were all that mattered to him at that moment and he went off on a beautiful high as she lovingly sucked his organs from his puckered anus to his balls to his throbbing cock.

While Dina was busy on his cock, he lay back and watched as John licked his wife from her asshole to her clit and everything in between. She had her legs pulled way back to give him total access to her crotch and was moaning in heat as he worked her over. Dina and John had been working on them for some time when Brad asked John if he would like to be fucked while he's fucking either Tyko or Dina and he raised his head from between Tyko's thighs and congratulated Brad on a damn good idea. He said that he would love to fuck Tyko while I fuck him and as Tyko lay down and spread her legs for him, he fit the head of his thick cock to her wet and ready opening and started to feed it inside as Tyko urged him to give her more and more of his beautiful penis.

When he was buried as deep inside her as he could get, Brad started running his hands over John's ass cheeks and into his ass crack and then he rubbed some precum into the puckered anal opening and pushed his cockhead inside so that the ridge around his crown was held tight by the tight hole. John groaned as he felt the thick crown enter his ass and he pushed back a little to capture more of this wonderful penis. Brad started to thrust in and out of him in time to John's thrusts into Tyko and soon the three of them were moaning and gasping in delight as they gave and received pleasure. Dina, not to be left out, straddled Tyko's head and lowered her cunt for sucking as her husband sucked her nipples. John remarked a few times how good it felt to have his cock inside Tyko while Brad was fucking his ass and then fed his thick organ deep inside Tyko as she wrapped her arms around him and wet his cock with her juices while she shook in orgasmic delight.

John announced that he was going to cum soon and Brad started to stroke into him from his crown to the base of his shaft until he heard John's cry of passion as he emptied his balls into Tyko. Tyko's muffled cries from between Dina's thighs could be heard as she felt his hot spurts splash into her and Brad felt his anus tighten around his thickness with each spasm and his penis suddenly erupted and shot load after load of his hot cum deep in John's receptive ass. Then Dina told Tyko to keep sucking as she was ready to cum and she grabbed Tyko's head in her hands and held it tight to her cunt as she went into a beautiful orgasm wetting Tyko's face with her juices. Brad slowly withdrew his penis from John's ass and John slid his out of Tyko as they lay back on the bed and listened as John told Brad that what they just did was fabulous and that he loved every minute of it.

Since it was getting late, they decided to call it a night and he and Tyko showered and dressed. They all agreed that they had a wonderful time together and decided to have an encore very soon. John suggested that Dina could accompany him when he returns the drawings and perhaps they could have another session in the city that day. Brad told him to let him know what day they'll be coming down and they'll make arrangements to have dinner and play at their place afterwards. As they were getting ready to leave, John walked up to him and handed him a check as a binder on their contract and Brad thanked him and slipped his hand into John's robe and squeezed his flaccid organ and told him he couldn't wait for them to come down to the city so he could resume pleasuring himself with this wonderful organ again. He kissed Dina goodbye and they headed out to their car as John and Dina watched from the doorway.

On the way home, Brad and Tyko discussed the events of the day and how beautifully things were working out businesswise as well as socially. They were both looking forward to more great sex with the Cartwrights and wondered what this group of theirs was like. Well, they'd find out soon enough...

jim313
jim313
544 Followers
12