The Arena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner Ruth had Christine follow her into a room that had a large video screen. She showed her films of different matches and pointed out what each girl was doing with every move and how the one had outmaneuvered her opponent to archive the victory.


Each of the girls they watched was fast and powerful, Christine began to wonder just what I had gotten herself into. 'How am I going to beat any of them?' she thought.

After that tactics session Christine was led to a room with a massage table. There she learned that in addition to her other talents, Corrine was a licensed masseuse. A daily massage was part of the regular routine, a very nice part. She laid back and let her cares float away as her sore and aching muscles were expertly soothed.

After the massage, Christine felt totally drained and ready for sleep as she made her way to the bedroom. Opening the bedroom door, she found Tigress sitting at the vanity, she was dressed in a very sexy nightgown and was being primped by Jaguar. "Christine, why don't you brush Tigress's hair while I finish her makeup?"

Christine was exhausted, but she complied. Jaguar later explained to her that the last girl to win a match got to spend the nights with Master. After Tigress left, Christine changed into a baggy t-shirt and a pair Christine climbed into bed, Jaguar immediately began to cuddle with her.

"It's so great having someone to share the bed with," Jaguar said as she molded her body to Christine's, lying on her side as Christine laid on her back, "I get so lonely at night."

Christine was bone tired but she was also very curious. "Jaguar, how did you get into this?" she asked.

Jaguar slowly sat up and sat facing Christine cross-legged on the bed. "Wow, that seems like so long ago," she said as her pretty face took a far-away look, "I was always a bit of a hell raiser as I was growing up, always getting in trouble, I never got along with my parents. I ended up running away from home when I was 15. I drifted around for a while, making money however I could on the street. Then I hooked up with this guy named Reno." Her whole body shuddered at the memory. "He was a real bastard, he's the one who got me into catfighting. He also got me into cocaine and methamphetamines. The next 3 or so years are all foggy in my memory, I know I had a lot of fights and did a lot of drugs, and took a lot of beatings when I would lose. I tried to train hard and to win my matches, but I was so spun out all the time that nothing seemed to go right."

Christine moaned softly and took Jaguar's hand on hers, Jaguar came out of the gloom of her memories and squeezed her hand. "Then," she continued, "I was entered into a 'winner take-all' match, meaning that whoever lost became the property of the master of the winning girl. My match was against Tigress and I had no chance, these days I might be a decent match for her but back then I had very little training and was in poor health. She beat me easily and I became property of Master." Jaguars face took on a dreamy expression. "I think that was the best day of my life. Reno was pissed but there was nothing he could do about it. I heard later that Master had goaded him into the match, playing on Reno's ego, which is not hard to do. Anyway, the first thing that Master did was to set me free." Jaguar looked Christine directly in the face. "I couldn't believe it, but he gave me some money and the name of a guy who would help me get a place to stay and find a job, and sent me out the door."

Christine sat up. "Then how did you end up back here?"

"After a couple months working in a supermarket, I realized more and more every day that I really missed it. I mean I didn't miss the beatings and all, but the competition, the thrill of the fight. And I knew Master was different, that he was good to his girls, so I came back and asked him to take me in again." Jaguar's face clouded a bit, "he said he would take me back, but only after a full year of me being out of it and on my own. Then if I still wanted to get back in, he would take me. That year seamed like a year in prison, I was marking off the days on a calendar in my apartment, counting down till I could get back to my life."

"So how long now have you been with Master?" Christine asked.

"A little over two years now, it's been great, and now it's going to be even better now that you are here." Jaguar beamed. "I knew from the moment I saw you that we would be great friends, I have an intuition about these things and my intuition is never wrong."

Christine tried to consider all this but her mind was too weary, she yawned involuntarily, she was more tired then she had ever remembered being in her life. "Here, lie back," Jaguar said, pushing her back down on the pillow, "you're tired, let me do all the work." With that, Jaguar began kissing Christine's neck, soft sensual kisses. At the same time her hand began stroking her arm. Christine had never considered herself to be bisexual, but she did feel a certain magnetism that emanated from Jaguar, besides she was exhausted and kisses and touch felt nice.

Soon Jaguar's had her on fire with her teasing and enticing touch. Jaguar's fingers and lips and tongue played along her body, leaving her flesh tingling wherever they roamed. Jaguar took her time, exploring every inch or Christine's body. Watching the reaction as she floated her fingers along her stomach and thighs. When at long last she ran her tongue between Christine's legs and into her smoldering pussy, Christine arched her back and let out a scream as her body rocked with an explosive climax. Jaguar kept right on licking her and Christine squirmed and writhed until she lost count of the orgasms. Then Jaguar moved up beside her and they both drifted off into a very deep luxurious sleep.

The car finally pulled to a stop and a moment later the lid to the trunk was popped, flooding it with bright sunlight. Cheetah winced at the dazzling light, and even though her joints were a bit stiff from the long ride, she stepped right out of the trunk and stood proudly. She was very conscious about never showing weakness, especially in front of your opponent.

Master came up to her and attached a leash to her collar. As he did this she looked around. Everywhere she looked, all eyes were on her, admiring her nude body. She didn't see her opponent. It was still early and the crowd was thin, but she saw a line of cars entering the parking lot. 'It should be a full house tonight, this is a big match.' She thought as she looked around. That pleased her, the bigger the crowd, the more the take would be at the door, half of which would go to her Master. That along with wagering on the outcome of the fights was how the owners made money on these events. Cheetah was certain that Master must have had a large wager on this match, based on his behavior. Something was different about him the last few days. He hid it well but by now she knew him well enough to tell that something was bothering him. Master began to lead her into a dressing room that had a separate entrance both from the outside and also to the inside, to the Arena. Tigress, Jaguar, Ruth and Corrine all followed behind.

Once inside the dressing room, Master detached the leash and Corrine gave her a robe to put on. The room was typical for Arena dressing rooms, sparse with only a few chairs, a massage table and some first-aid equipment. Everyone, even Jaguar was quiet and tense. Cheetah sat in a chair and Corrine began massaging her neck and shoulders.

Ruth pulled a chair over and sat facing Cheetah, giving her some last minute instructions.

"What's the story with Ruth?" Christine asked Jaguar one day while they were exercising in the gym. Christine had been doing some bench presses and Jaguar was jogging on the treadmill.

"She's been with Master for about 4 years now," Jaguar replied without breaking stride, "She used to be one of the top catfighters in her day, but then she blew out her knee in one of the matches. She was finished as a fighter but Master saw her potential as a coach and hired her to train his fighters."

"Is that why she's so mean? Because she can't fight anymore?"

Jaguar laughed, "I think she was born angry."

"What about the Ice Queen?" Christine asked.

Jaguar laughed so hard she had to jump off the treadmill. She shut it off and came over and sat on a bench next to Christine. "Oh she's not so bad. She just thinks that because she was Master's first girl, she should always have a higher ranking over the other girls. There is something that she does that used to really piss me off," she said as her eyes narrowed, "she has some pull with the scheduling and she always makes sure that she has a match coming up right after mine, that way even if I won, I would only get to spend a night or two with Master before she would win again and be back in the sack with him. I never thought it was fair, but there was nothing I could do about it. Anyway," she said, smiling again, "now that you're here, it doesn't matter that much anyway." She leaned down and kissed Christine, who was still lying on her bench. Christine returned the kiss. It amazed her, but it just seemed so natural for her to be affectionate with Jaguar.

"I can't say Tigress has been mean to me," Christine said, "she's just so aloof, it's like I feel she's always looking down at me."

"Just wait till you have to share a bed with her next time I win," Jaguar laughed. "I'd love to be a fly on the wall that night."

Christine thought back, she had known plenty of girls like Tigress, tough on the outside but insecure on the inside. She tried to imagine how she would feel if she had been Master's first girl. Just the two of them at first, and then another and another. It must be similar to the way Mormon women felt in polygamist marriages. She was happy she was not cast in that role, she was the up and comer, the one who had nothing to lose. Not the one on top trying desperately not to lose her position.

Jaguar left to do some laps in the pool and Christine went over to the heavy bag to practice some kicks. She was so concentrated on what she was doing that she never noticed as Master came up behind her. "Nice form." He said. Christine nearly jumped out of her skin, she had never been alone with Master and she was nervous and self-conscience. She stood at attention like a soldier. She didn't know if this was what she was supposed to do, but she didn't know what else to do. This seamed to amuse Master, he smiled while walking around her, as she stood frozen like a statue. "You seem to be taking well to your training." He said from behind her.

"Yes, I..." she said haltingly, without turning her head, "I'm getting into the routine." As soon as she said it she cringed, 'what a stupid thing to say,' she thought, 'he must think I'm a total idiot.'

Master kept circling her, appraising her, "I think you are sufficiently prepared to take the next step, what do you think?"

'What next step?' she wondered, but she knew whatever it was, she had to agree. "Yes," she said with more confidence than she felt, "I'm ready."

"Excellent! I'll make some arrangements for later tonight." He said, and walked out of the room.

Christine relaxed as soon as he left the room, then she began to wonder what was going to be in store for her, but then she considered that whatever it was, it couldn't be nearly as bad as some of the things Jaguar had been through with her previous owner. She couldn't imagine belonging to a cruel master. She did somewhat understand women who stayed with abusive husbands, that was different, find of. That usually involved children and trying to keep a family together. But then there were the women who seemed to seek out abusive men, they would go from one abusive relationship to another. She knew that kind of woman and she knew that she wasn't one of them. She would never voluntarily stay with anyone who mistreated her. Soon she was back to concentrating on her exercise routine and these thoughts faded away.

Three hours later, Christine had finished her gym routine, swam her laps, showered and was in her room dressing when Ruth came into her room. "Meet me in the Arena building in fifteen minutes." She said, and walked out.

'Well, this must be it.' Christine thought. She brushed her hair and put on some make-up and headed for the Arena.

Ruth met her as she entered the building and led her to one of the dressing rooms. "Remove all your clothes." She said. Christine immediately began disrobing, placing her clothes on the massage table. "OK, there's nothing you have to do other than endure this, just protect yourself." Ruth then led her nude out of the dressing room and back into the Arena.

Master, Tigress and Jaguar were waiting for her at the center of the mat. Christine scanned their faces, Master seemed to be happy and upbeat, even though his face betrayed little of this, he was not one to show much emotion she had come to learn. Tigress was her usual imperious self. Jaguar, never one to be able to hide her feelings, was practically beaming.

As soon as Christine was in the center of the mat, Tigress, Jaguar and Ruth took places forming a ring around her. Moments later Master gave the command "Begin" and the three women surrounding Christine began pummeling her. The blows were not hard or vicious but soon Christine had dropped to her knees and the women began kicking her. Soon she was lying on the mat, curled up in a ball.

After what seemed like an eternity to Christine, but was in fact only about two minutes, Master announced "Enough!" and the beating ended. The ladies then backed away and Master stepped forward. "Kneel before me," he said. Christine scrambled to her knees and knelt facing him. Corrine, who had just entered the room, handed Master a leather collar, Master held the collar before Christine. "You have performed well in your training and I deem you worthy to join my pack. Once I place my collar on you, you will be my property, but you must make this decision willingly. If you accept, you are giving yourself over to me to do with you as I see fit, even if that means giving you away to another. If you choose to decline, you are free to go and must pack your things and leave this residence tonight. Do you accept or decline?"

Christine looked up into his eyes and swallow hard. This was the moment she had struggled for, leaving her husband, leaving the life she had known. Traveling to a strange place, training to be a fighter. The whole thing seemed surreal to her now. But there was no way she could turn back now. Even though she had only been with them for a brief time, she now felt like she was part of something. A family of sorts, a team. People who understood her as well if not better than she understood herself. She couldn't imagine leaving and going back to what? She didn't know her old life anymore. "I accept." She said.

Master fastened the collar to her and then bent down to kiss her. "From this point forward, you will no longer be Christine, you will be known as Cheetah."

He then lifted her to her feet and turned her around the face the other. "I present to you Cheetah!" The women, especially Jaguar began to clap and cheer, they all came up and hugged and kissed her.

"Alright," Master said, "if you ladies would get ready, we're going to have a little celebration tonight."

Jaguar took Cheetah by the hand and pulled her to the dressing room as the others left. "I'm so proud of you, I'm so happy!" she gushed. "You're ok aren't you? We didn't hit you too hard."

"I'm fine, just a little sore, someone got in a few good kicks."

"Probably Tigress, but I'm sure she didn't mean to hurt you. Hurry and get dressed, we have to get ready for tonight."

When they arrived back at their room, Cheetah saw that an evening gown had been laid out for each of them. Hers was a white strapless silk gown that she absolutely loved. Cheetah showered again and then they each fixed their hair, put on their make-up and got dressed. Cheetah felt exhilarated, the doubts were gone, and she felt sure now that she had made the right decision. She wondered when her first real match would be. She hoped she would be ready.

When they had all finished their preparations, they made their way to the dining room. The room was illuminated by candlelight and bottles of champagne were on ice. Master entered the room dressed in a tux. He opened a bottle and poured a glass for each of them. "Here's to Cheetah, the swiftest cat in the jungle." He said, raising his glass, and they all toasted the newest member of their family. Corrine then proceeded to serve a sumptuous feast and they celebrated long into the night.

Over the next several weeks, Cheetah got the opportunity to watch both Tigress and Jaguar participate in a match. Each had very different styles and they each won their match handily. Cheetah realized that Ruth was training each of them to enhance their own particular strengths. Tigress relied on her power. She was more of a wrestler. Once she got a hold of her opponent, she was able to subdue her by shear strength. Jaguar was more of a kick boxer. She would dance around her opponent, continuously landing blows. Her own style, she realized, was a hybrid of both of these forms. She had Jaguar's speed and agility, and Tigress's strength and power.

Cheetah found the atmosphere of the matches to be electrifying. First there was the crowd. Mostly men, but also quite a few women. They were loud and raucous. They paid $100.00 per person to get in to watch three matches. Each match was three rounds, if it went that long. A bikini-clad referee controlled the matches, the fighters themselves were nude of course. Lots of wagering was going on and when the fighters were led to the center of the mat and giving the signal to begin, the place erupted with people cheering on their favorite. Cheetah had cheered both Jaguar and Tigress on to victory.

As Jaguar had predicted, Tigress had her match only two days after Jaguar had her match, and as they had both been triumphant, Jaguar only had a couple nights with Master. During these nights, Cheetah got the opportunity to learn more about Tigress as she was now sharing a bed with her. Tigress came from a very wealthy but emotionally detached family. "I suppose I got into catfighting as a way of screaming out to my parents for attention." She said with a humorless laugh. "I first started going to the matches as a spectator, that's where I met Master, he was also a spectator, he was learning more about the ins and outs of the competitions." Tigress stared straight up at the ceiling while lying next to Cheetah in bed. "Then one day he approached me and asked me if I'd like to be a fighter, to be his fighter, I said 'no thanks', but only because I was caught off guard. We started dating and going to more and more matches, and when he asked again, I said 'yes'."

Cheetah then told Tigress about her past and what led to her getting into catfighting. Tigress looked at her with disbelief. "You left your husband?"

"Yeah," Cheetah responded reluctantly, "the marriage was a mistake, I wasn't ready, and I didn't know who I was."

"Do you think you know who you are now?"

Cheetah thought for a moment. "I'm not sure, but I do know that I'm more Cheetah than I ever was Christine."

Tigress considered this for a moment, then Cheetah could tell that by the look on her face, that Tigress found that answer to be acceptable. Tigress placed her hand on Cheetah's and gave her the closest thing to a smile that she had yet to see cross her face. "We better get some sleep, tomorrow will be another long day." she said before rolling on her side facing away from Cheetah.

Cheetah laid awake in bed for a long time. She missed having Jaguar in bed with her. She didn't love her, at least she didn't think she was in love with her. But she did find her to be fun and comforting, and sexy and exciting. Honestly she didn't know exactly how she did feel about her. Every night since the first, Cheetah and Jaguar had made love before going to sleep. Cheetah still didn't consider herself to be bi or lesbian. She didn't want to have sex with women, it was just Jaguar that she was attracted to, she just felt that Jaguar was special. Their lovemaking had been some of the most satisfying that Cheetah had every experienced in her life. Jaguar knew just where to touch her, where to kiss her, where to bite her and where to lick her in order to send her into volleys of mind shattering orgasms. Cheetah had also learned how to please Jaguar. She liked pleasing her. She loved the way Jaguar would screw her eyes shut and clench her teeth, as she would let out low guttural moans while she climaxed. Just thinking about those nights excited Cheetah.