The Arena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonWCB
RonWCB
22 Followers

Fishing through his pockets, Jaguar found a key, taking it she then allowed his body to slump to the floor. Standing up she looked down at the dead body and spat on it before heading out to free Cheetah.

Epilogue

The news of Reno's death never made it beyond the Arena Association. Publicity like that was bad for business they determined, and no one was sorry that Reno met his demise.

No one knew what became of The Machine. It was rumored that she had returned to Japan and was fighting there, but no one knew for sure.

Jaguar's wounds healed and her hair grew back. Cheetah was never so relieved at having her period in her whole life, as she was when she had her next one.. The thought of possibly having Reno's child turned her stomach and gave her chills. The only changes in the household were regarding the sleeping arrangements. After discussing it with Cheetah, Jaguar asked Master if Cheetah and her could always sleep together, allowing Tigress to always share the bed with Master. Smiling, Master said, "You did win her, to the victor goes the spoils."

RonWCB
RonWCB
22 Followers