The Armoire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

The midday sun awakens me and I realize that I am alone as I treat myself to a huge, noisy, satisfying stretch. I curl up again in the down comforter and smile as I recall the night's events. Three times Kendall had to cover my mouth with her hand to suppress my moans as yet another ripping orgasm washed through me and, with some guidance, I was twice able to return the favour. It was indeed a wonderful night.

I get up, walk to the dresser and look at myself in the mirror, "Well, Syl... you came here straight and now you're Bi... and you haven's even been here a full day!" I must be Bi because I am already looking forward to another two nights with Kendall. I have a quick shower and put on some fresh clothes and head downstairs. It is Christmas Eve.

Lilly and Penelope are sitting at a small, four seat counter in the kitchen as I enter, "'Morning... is there any coffee?"

Penelope answers, "Yes Sylvia... here, you sit and I'll get you a cup." I sit at the counter and as she hands me a steaming cup she asks, "So, did you sleep okay? You and Kendall get along?"

I blush a little and answer, "I slept like a baby and, yes, Kendall and I got along very well."

We look at each other for a moment then begin to giggle and take sips from our cups, "Where is everybody?"

Lilly answers, "Well, Mom, Teri, Sam, and Ally are at church; Kendall is tending to the horses; Oh... and the ice queen is out riding. I don't know about the others."

Penelope added, "Isabella and Gloria doubled up in the room next to mine and there was a fair bit of noise through my wall into the wee hours so their probably still asleep." More giggling and coffee.

As the afternoon wears on people drift in and out until around three o'clock when all the girls, except Kristel, end up in the kitchen preparing a simple chicken dinner. I can't help but notice that Alyssa is preoccupied and I ask, "Where's Sam?"

"Practicing."

Her answer is curt and I realize she doesn't want to talk about it so I say no more. We continue to futz around and chatter in the kitchen until dinner is ready then we gather at the main table to eat. Kristel, who hasn't spoken to any of us since last night, sits directly across from me and simply eats here dinner as if she was the only one at the table. Sam and Ally are seated at the far end in an animated, but private conversation. The rest of us just yak until dinner is pretty much over then Sam stands and says, "Okay ladies... well most of you know that later tonight we will have the whip poker game..."

Isabella shouts, "YAHOO!"

Smiling for a moment then serious again, Sam continues, "Before that though we are going to hold a medieval scenario in which a convicted witch will receive her court appointed punishment. I will need one additional volunteer to help with the scenario."

The house has not been this silent since I arrived here. We all look at each other and shrug; this is new—no one knows what he is talking about.

Helen asks, "Who is the convicted witch?"

"Mardi Dimanche." He answers.

All eyes snap to Kristel but she just sits there, staring at the table, acknowledging no one. Surprising myself I say, "I'd like to help if I can."

Sam says, "Okay, good. Alyssa and Kendall are going to help as well so the rest of you will be the jeering spectators."

Colleen and a few others volunteer to clean up so Sam, obviously eager to get things underway, asks the volunteers and Kristel to follow him out to the studio. The sun is just beginning to set.

Kristel walks directly to the little room where the shower is and Alyssa and Kendall go about preparing an area around two tall upright timbers set about eight feet apart. The timbers are the same type as in the H frame but higher, maybe seven or eight feet. Sam guides me over to a counter and picks out a four foot length of hemp then says, "Hold your arms out, wrists together, and I'll show you how to tie a simple cow hitch."

I'm a little confused but I do as he asks. "Okay, now watch carefully. First we wrap the rope around the wrists and cross the short end under the main line then, we bring the short end up vertically... like this... and wrap it around the back of the wrists. Last we stick it through the front loop... like this... then give it a little yank to tighten. Okay... let me do it one more time."

I watch carefully as he demonstrates again then I try it out on him; four tries later and I get it right, "It's kind of fun tying you up for a change."

Sam chuckles, then says, "Okay, Sylvia... I need you to trust me on this okay?"

I answer, "I trust you Sam... anything you want me to do is okay."

"I want you to go to the rest area and help Mardi... er... Kristel get into her costume. Then tie her hands behind her back using this knot. When I call you, keep the long end of the rope in your hand and bring her out to us. You can use this, VERY carefully if she disobeys."

He hands me a leather cat-o-nine-tails and I stare at it for a moment then look at him, "Sam... I've never..."

"Oh... right... okay, come over here..." He takes the whip from my hand and leads me to a heavy wooden table.

He begins to instruct me, "Okay, you're moving the cat, using mostly your wrist, in a circle... like this... then, add a bit of forearm and strike... like this." The whip makes a sharp "SMACK" as it strikes the table.

"Okay? Watch again... you put it in motion with your wrist... then add the forearm as you strike... with a bit of a snap at the end..."

Another "SMACK" on the able then he hands it to me. "Okay, now you try."

I take several shots at the table as Sam adjusts my stroke until I have a pretty good rhythm then he takes the whip from me and says, "Good... now hold your arm out to the side, palm up."

Hesitating a little I do as he asks and cringe as he starts the cat in motion then, "SMACK!"

"OWWW... SHIT... JESUS SAM!"

He moves closer to me and looks me in the eye, "Remember that okay? That's what she'll feel every place you use it on her."

As he returns the cat to me I look at him wondering why, of all people, he would ask me to go in with Kristel but, I promised him anything and I do trust him so, I do as instructed. As I enter the room I see the costume draped on the couch; it is a simple white cotton dress with buttons from the waist up, similar I guess, to what a peasant might have worn back in medieval times. She doesn't look at me or even seem to recognize that I am in the room. Well, I have to get her dressed so I say, "Stand up please."

Surprisingly she immediately stands but does not look me in the eye. I'm beginning to get it now; I'm the jailer preparing the prisoner for her punishment. Maybe this is Sam's way of allowing me a little payback, something I may never get a chance at again. It would seem that I'm going to get to beat the crap out of her with this whip to vent my dislike for her and what she did. I begin to get excited in anticipation so I slide into character and firmly, with authority, I say, "Kick your shoes off... quickly now."

She obeys and I then command, "Now disrobe... everything off and put them on the chair."

Again she immediately obeys and when she is completely stripped I walk behind her. For no reason other that my own self indulgence, I put the cat in motion and give her a sharp smack on the ass. She doesn't move, utter a sound, or acknowledge the strike in any way. Disappointed I move back in front of her and command, "Now put on the dress... quickly!"

She does what I ask but when she starts to do the buttons on the front of the dress I give her an even harder smack and shout, "No! Leave the buttons undone! Now place you hands behind your back!"

Her lack of response to the whip is frustrating but she complies, crossing her wrists behind her back. I bind her using the knot that Sam taught, thankfully getting it right on the first try. I tell Kristel to turn and face the wall then I command her to kneel which she does without question. As I wait for my signal I can hear the others filing in. Still holding the end of the rope, I sit on the couch, gazing at her back and I realize that I do not know this woman at all.

* * *

About ten minutes later Kendall comes into the room wearing a cloth mask over her eyes—the kind that Zorro wears—and motions me to turn. She installs a similar mask on me then turns me facing her and says, "Mmmm...Sexy!" Then, peering down at Kristel, she adds, "I'll call you in a minute... oh... and we refer to her as 'harlot' now."

A couple of minutes pass then I hear Kendall call, "Mistress Sylvia... would you bring the prisoner forth please!"

I give a sharp yank to the rope and Kristel silently and obediently gets to her feet then we walk towards Kendall and the heavy posts. Kendall motions for me to position her between the two timbers then says, "Jailers, please prepare the prisoner."

Alyssa approaches and hands me two sturdy, leather ankle cuffs. I kneel and fasten them to Kristel as Alyssa installs her wrist cuffs then we both back away as Kendall continues, "Mardi Dimanche, you have been found guilty of the insidious crimes of harlotry and witchcraft. You are now brought forth to receive your just punishment. Do you have anything to say on your own behalf?"

Kristel is silent and stone faced. Kendal reaches for her leather cat-o-nine-tails and whips her hard across the top of her legs shouting, "YOU WILL ANSWER MY QUESTION, HARLOT!"

The blow causes Kristel to step back and double over a little but she immediately returns to her position and says, "I have nothing to say."

Kendall continues, "Very well. Jailers, please secure the prisoner!"

Alyssa motions to me to come forward and I untie Kristel's hands. Together, standing on a wooden crate, we attach her right wrist cuff to a bungee high up on the poll. We have to stretch the opposite bungee hard to affix her other cuff and, when we let go, the bungee pulls Kristel to her tip toes. We move down and attach her right ankle cuff to a low bungee on the rightmost pole, and then we need Kendall's help to stretch the opposite bungee enough to attach the left cuff. When we release it, Kristel is snapped into a very tight and very wide, suspended spread eagle with her feet about eight inches off the ground. We all step back and Kendall commands, "Very well. Mistress Sylvia, remove the prisoner's garment."

Kendall then walks over to me and whispers, "Just tear it off from behind. We've snipped the seams so it shouldn't be too hard."

I step up behind Kristel, grab her collar with two hands and pull down with all my might. The dress is torn down to her butt and the sound of the ripping cloth causes the "spectators" to wince a bit. Even Kristel grunted a little which gives me some satisfaction. Two more yanks and the dress lays in tatters at her feet. Still stone faced, Kristel hangs, her sweaty, naked body gleaming in the lights. Then Kendall says, "Mistress Sylvia, you will now prepare the harlot for her final punishment."

She motions for me to pick up the cat and step forward. "You will now administer twenty lashes to the harlot's hind quarters... proceed!"

I set the cat in motion and begin to strike Kristel's remarkably round butt, alternating cheek to cheek. "SMACK... SMACK... SMACK... SMACK..." She makes no sound but she begins to pant and her body jerks against the bungees; I remember my stinging forearm so I know she's feeling these hits. I stop at twenty and am surprised by how winded I am and how my arms aches. I never realized how hard it is to wield a whip. Kendal speaks again, "Very good. Now Mistress Sylvia if you could move in front please..."

The "jeering spectators" have been silent up to now but, with some prodding from Kendall, they begin some cursory insults, "Whip the harlot... punish the witch... her magic is evil..." Their not really into it but it adds a bit to the illusion. Kendall continues, "You will now administer twenty lashes to the harlot's breasts... proceed!"

I have to reach up quite a bit to strike her which causes me to hit a little harder than I should. "SMACK... SMACK... SMACK... SMACK..." Each lash causes Kristel to wince and emit a low grunt. I am gratified that my work is finally getting some results and wish I could administer more but I stop at twenty as instructed and back away.

My arm is aching like hell now and I am even more winded than before. Kristel is panting fairly hard and I can see if we lay on another hundred or so lashes maybe it would smarten her up a bit. But, I hope one of the other girls takes the cat because I need a rest! Kendall then announces, "Very good! We are now ready to bring in the master punisher."

There is still a little jibing coming from the bleachers but they are struck dumb as Sam enters the studio. He is silent, wearing his black hood and carrying in his right hand... the bullwhip!

"Holy shit!" I say out loud. I thought we were just going to beat the tar out of her with the cats but... a bullwhip! Geez! This is too much... maybe we should stop this...

Kendall breaks my thought as she says, "The master punisher will administer fifty lashes of the whip. Your only means of receiving less than fifty lashes is to address the punisher as 'My Master' and utter the word. Do you understand?"

Kristel simply says, "Yes."

Fifty lashes? Christ! They can't be serious! This can't be happening! Maybe... maybe... yes, that's it! Their just trying to scare her... like when he "branded" me! I breathe a sigh of relief as I realize that this must be the case. I am further relieved as I see Kendall put a black cloth blindfold over Kristel's eyes--the "branding" was the only time I was ever blindfolded. I smile a bit as Kendall inserts the rubber "horse bit' in her mouth—like the one Sam used on me to keep me from biting my tongue. Very convincing!

Sam moves into a position behind Kristel, about twelve feet away then he uncoils the whip, pulls his arm back and smoothly lunges forward. The bullwhip unfurls and the end snaps about two feet from her back. The frightening "CRACK!" causes everyone in the room to involuntarily jump. He quickly lashes the air twice more and again we jump in our skins. Then Sam moves a bit to his right and takes a step forward. He again lunges and the whip wraps around the rightmost post. The sound is different as it strikes something solid and one can't help but cringe at the thought of being struck by this monstrous device. Again, I smile a bit thinking, this must be scaring the snot out of Kristel.

Another lash wraps the post; each one makes everyone wince. Another, then another, yet another, then...

"IEEEEEEEEEeeeeee..." Kristel's body goes completely rigid as the lash wraps around low on her right thigh. We all gasp as the reality of what just happened, hits us in the face. The pain must by unimaginable to have elicited the gut wrenching scream from the ice queen and I feel tears well up as Sam lunges again.

There is no scream at first as the lash wraps a little higher on her thigh, but the sound of her lungs sucking in a huge volume of air causes a chill. Then... "IEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeee..." Even louder than before and she begins to sob and shake her head. Colleen is crying in the bleachers as Sam delivers two quick lashes to her opposite thigh. The blows were so close together that Kristel couldn't scream between them but after the second...

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeee... OH GAWD... OH GAWD..." She is sobbing like an injured baby now and I begin to cry as well. This is too much; even for this hateful woman. I must stop this. I must tell Sam that I don't need this much revenge! I look at him and see him nod to an ashen faced Kendall. She moves in front of Kristel and shakily speaks, "You know... that you can... stop this... uh... harlot... you must use the word... do you want to use the word?"

Through her horrible sobbing Kristel screams, "NO... NO... NO!"

Why doesn't she stop this? I forgot that she can stop this on her own, anytime she wants. What's she trying to prove? My jaw drops when I notice drips falling from between her legs. Is it pee? No! It's her juice! She is aroused for Christ sake!

Kendall backs away and Sam delivers four rapid lashes that wrap horizontally around Kristel's hips and buttocks. "IEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeee... NO... NO..." The scream is truly blood curdling and her sobbing is so hard she can barely breathe. Most of the girls in the bleachers are crying or have the heads in their hands. I can see that Gloria wants to run out but Isabella and Helen are hugging her and trying to console. How can Sam do this? He must be much angrier at Kristel than he let on but, still, this is not the man I thought I knew.

He continues the brutal thrashing, wrapping the leather snake around her abdomen, then her midsection, up and over her chest. Each lash leaves a bright red welt as evidence of Sam's malice and brings forth yet another deathly scream, "IEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeee..." We are all sobbing with her now and I can take no more; I must stop him now. I look at Sam, about to scream at him, demanding that he stop, but... I am stunned to see that he too is weeping!

My mind is reeling now. What is going on here? Why does a cruel man weep while he causes such agony?

Sam rears back and delivers the twenty ninth searing, horizontal lash to her hips. The whip wraps and the end snaps against her butt, leaving yet another bright red welt but then... Kendall suddenly motions for Sam to hold and moves close to Kristel, "Did you say something?"

Kristel does whisper something and Kendall says, "I'm sorry honey but, you have to say it louder."

Kristel takes a breath then, through her sobs she whispers hoarsely, "Please... please... My Master... Philadelphia." Her head drops forward and she passes out.

Sam immediately drops the whip and motions for everyone to move in. He stretches the left bungee and unhooks her anklet in one motion then, just as quickly, unhooks the other. Alyssa has placed the wooden crate in front and Sam, unfolding a sharp utility knife, steps up and, taking Kristel's weight with one arm, slices through the right bungee cord. Five of us move in and hold her up so he can cut the other restraint then Kristel slumps into our arms.

We carry her to a towel covered massage table and lay her gingerly on her tummy. She is moaning and beginning to come out of her faint. Isabella, Alyssa, and a couple of the others begin to gently daub her with cool wet towels as Sam just stands watching about ten feet away. Kendall is bent close to Kristel's face, gently wiping her with a wet cloth and stroking her hair; 'It's okay now Mardi... we'll take care of you."

Kristel begins to compose herself and lifts her head slightly to look around. She whispers something to Kendall who turns and motions Sam to come closer. When he is beside her, Kristel lifts her head to look at him and then, with as clear a voice as she can muster, says, "Thank you... My Master... thank you..." She lays her head back and closes her eyes.

Sam leans in and kisses her on the forehead then turns and goes out the studio door. Alyssa hands me her towel and follows and I can't help thinking that Kristel is now a broken women; Sam has broken her will by brutally beating her until she had to give in or die but... she could have stopped it. Why didn't she stop it sooner?

We continue to minister to her and when she can walk, we help her to the shower. Gloria, Colleen, and I undress and take her under the soft, warm water and even this delicate rain touching her skin causes her to wince. As I gently wash her shoulders I look at her face and... suddenly it all becomes clear... he hasn't broken her; that was never the intent. Instead he has helped her reach a plateau that she desperately needed to get to but could never attain without him. I begin to cry, overwhelmed by the power of the event I have been privileged to observe. I have witnessed a metamorphosis and see now that Kristel will never be the same. She needed this like the rest of us need air and she will never have to do this again. But, what about Sam?