The Armoire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we complete Kristel's ministrations we, oh so carefully, dress her in a bathrobe and, with Isabella and Gloria supporting her, we walk out of the studio. As we exit I glance to my left and see Sam sitting on a garden bench, his arms and head on his knees, with Alyssa hugging and rubbing his back. I feel I should leave them be but Alyssa motions for me to come over.

She moves her head away from Sam and whispers, "Do you understand what that was all about in there?"

I nod and whisper that I do but she repeats, "Are you sure you get it... about Kristel I mean?"

I answer, "Yes I get it now. I didn't at first but I do now. Most of us do I think."

"Okay, then can you stay with Sammy while I go to the house for a few?"

I tell her that I would be happy to and then take her place beside him as she runs to the house. It's easy to see that he is terribly upset by all this and that he has been crying. I just keep my arm around him and silently rub his shoulder. A couple of minutes pass and he abruptly sits up and leans back in the bench.

"Well... that was quite an evening, eh?" He rubs the moisture from his face with his palms.

I nod in agreement and he continues, "I could see the girls... in the bleachers... they must think I'm Satan reborn!"

He begins to tear up again but, as I start to speak, he breaks himself out, "Geez! I wish I had a cigar!"

As if on cue, Colleen comes bounding out of the house with a cigar in one hand and a drink in the other. She is a petite young thing with long, fire red hair and pale eggshell skin. She is rarely without a smile and is gregarious to a fault. She hands the items to Sam and says, "Rye and ginger; easy on the ginger, just the way you like it."

She then leans down and, placing a hand on either side of his face, tilts his head back and tenderly kisses him. "Don't fret Sammy, we love you and we understand now. We love you even more than before."

Sam answers, "Thank you my sweet Irish lassie."

Beaming, she does a mock curtsey then turns and runs back to the house. Sam takes a healthy swig of his drink then a long, satisfying drag on the already lit cigar. I then say, "She's right, you know, we all get it now. We just didn't realize how much it upset you."

"I thought I'd be able to handle it better... I mean, I practiced for weeks on posts and stuff then, I bought two dead pigs and beat the shit out of them until I could strike without breaking skin. I was sure I could do it but that day when Ally screamed I..."

"Ally! You used that on Alyssa???" I couldn't believe he would even consider lashing her with that awful thing.

He takes a breath then a long sigh, "I know, I know! But... you know her... she kind of insisted... I was practicing a couple of weeks ago and I was pretty good with it by then. No breaks, just the welts... and they go away after a few days so... you know... anyway, Al was watching and said it looked to her that I had it down, and then I said that the only real test was going to be Mardi."

Sam takes another deep breath another sigh, "Suddenly she jumps off the fence and strips! Then she stands there with her hands behind her back and her legs spread and says that... I'll have to try it on her! I said no way but she said she would stand there all day and night 'til I whipped her... just once she said... on the thigh."

He was beginning to get teary eyed again but he continued, "So... I decided... okay, just one. It wouldn't be that bad but I was shaking Syl. I was so scared... I took about ten swings at the pig again... you know... to be sure, then I wrapped one around her thigh..."

He was crying a bit now, "Oh... she screamed Syl... worse than what you heard in there. It didn't break her skin or anything but I hurt her so bad... She's my soul, you know Sylvia? And I had hurt her worse than anybody ever had."

I hug him as hard as I can then, after a moment, I ask, "Was she upset?"

"Upset? Hell no! I dropped the whip and went and hugged her and she hugged me back really tight... and said she was sorry for screaming! She said I had done it perfectly and the welt would go away... we just sat there and hugged and cried for a long time... I don't deserve her Syl... but without her I truly have no soul."

I hug him and kiss him on the neck and we just sit for a few minutes. I can't help but envy what Alyssa has with this man. I doubted him back there; for a few moments I lost my trust in him, but I know for a fact that Alyssa never could. If he asked her to, she would, without a moment's hesitation, step in front of a speeding train.

* * *

As we enter the house all the girls in the living room surround Sam and hug him, kiss him, tell him they love him, and tell him they understand. There is some crying and laughing and then they guide him to another towel covered massage table and have him sit on the edge. We all find seats that more or less make him the focus of the group and then Penelope asks, "Are you okay Sammy?"

"Oh yeah... you guys are great... this really helps. I'm just glad you don't all despise me."

We all talk over top of one another telling him that we care deeply for him until Isabella's voice breaks through, "Do me a little favour though, willya Sam... no matter how much I beg or pester, don't ever use that thing on me okay?"

Sam answers, "DEAL!"

He then asks, "Is she upstairs?"

Alyssa answers, "Yes... Gloria and Kendall are with her... she'll be okay Sam."

Sam nods then looks at his watch, "Well, I guess we still have time for whip poker if you like. Although I think Gloria wanted to..."

Isabella abruptly jumps to her feet, moves in front of him, and gives him a huge hard kiss. She moves back and, still holding his face, says, "Actually we decided to postpone that 'til tomorrow and do something else instead."

"What's that? Sam asks.

"BLITZ MASSAGE!" With that, we all jump up and surround Sam and, before he can say another word, Isabella has his sweatshirt up, over his head and off.

When we first came in, Malsa told me that Alyssa had asked them if they would all give Sam a full body massage when he returned; as a way of showing that everything was okay. Isabella just made up the name.

Sam protests a bit, "I appreciate it girls but you don't have to..."

Isabella interrupts, "Shush! Now stand up, big boy, so I can finish my job."

With a sigh Sam stands and Isabella immediately pulls his sweatpants and underwear to his feet. She squats down, helps him step out then gives him a little peck on his penis as she stands. "Okay, lover, lie down on your tummy."

We all move around the table and take positions by his side; at his shoulders are Malsa and Lilly, at his butt are Isabella and Helen, his legs are covered by Penelope and Colleen, and I am at his right foot and Teri at the other. Alyssa, standing at his head, pours a generous amount of warm massage oil on his back then passes the bottle to Colleen who pours some on his legs then gives the bottle to Teri. Sam immediately begins to moan his appreciation as we all start to rub and we can feel him begin to relax. Alyssa has her face down close to his and is gently rubbing his temples. After a few minutes, Isabella suggests that he roll over on his back and, reluctantly, he complies.

We all reload with massage oil and begin to rub him again; Isabella and Helen massaging around, but not touching, his genetalia. He is so relaxed that his penis is soft but this begins to change soon after we begin. Then Isabella asks, "Ally, do you want to change spots with me so you can..."

Ally says, "Oh, that's okay Isabella, go ahead. I'm pretty sure he won't mind."

Isabella answers, "Actually it wasn't him I was thinking of."

Alyssa restates, "I appreciate that Iz but, please, go ahead."

With that Isabella and Helen begin to massage his testicles and penis which quickly displays its appreciation. Sam begins to pant softly as Isabella moves her head slowly down.

Alyssa, still gently rubbing Sam's temples, says, "Just you hands Isabella... be good now."

Isabella protests, "But, when he's ready he's going to need somebody..."

A voice from behind us says, "Could I be permitted to be that somebody?"

We all turn to see Kristel, supported by Kendall and Gloria, standing in the doorway. Alyssa smiles and motions her to come and take the place of a somewhat disappointed Isabella. Kristel moves in and then drops her bathrobe to reveal the multitude of red welts; we all wince at the sight. Alyssa leans down to Sam, "My Master, Mardi has a request."

He lifts his head a bit as Kristal lowers her eyes and softly asks, "My Master, may I be permitted the privilege of pleasuring you with my mouth?"

Sam rolls his eyes up to Alyssa who nods her approval then he says, "That would be very nice, my little slave."

Kristel smiles then moves her head down and begins to softly kiss and lick his manhood. Then she slowly takes him into her mouth right down to the base. I can't help but admire her for doing this and doing it so well! I have to wonder how she acquired her obvious talent for this as Sam begins to pant harder. Alyssa then leans down and begins to kiss him upside down, Spiderman style. When he finally erupts, Kristel does not speed up or change her rhythm, she just keeps her steady in and out motion until he is completely spent. It is one of the most sensual things I have ever seen.

* * *

We all opt for an early night and Sam asks if Kendall and I are okay to double up for another night. In unison we quickly reply, "Oh YES!"

Kristel asks if Gloria would mind staying with her tonight and Gloria accepts leaving Isabella to say, "Awe... now I'm all alone!"

Colleen steps up, takes her hand and says, "No you're not, lassie."

There is a silent pause as the other girls look at each other then, excitedly, other pairings are quickly, almost randomly made, ending with Helen being odd-man-out. Isabella and Colleen take her hand and they all run up the stairs giggling.

* * *

"RISE AND SHINE... IT'S CHRISTMAS... TIME FOR PRESENTS!"

Kendall and I are rudely awakened by Sam's announcement and loud hammering on our door. Our limbs are so intertwined that it takes a few seconds to untangle ourselves. We are sleepy, sweaty, and SO contentedly happy and, as I enjoy my requisite early morning stretch, I feel Kendall's hand begin to massage my breast. I smile at her as she leans down, starts a long, soft, deep kiss, and slides her hand down, between my legs. I am instantly wet and spread to accommodate, then I press my lips harder against hers and lightly pinch her nipple. We both begin to moan...

"COME ON LOVERS... LET'S GO! SANTA'S BEEN HERE!"

In unison we both whisper, "Shit!"

We reluctantly concede defeat to Sam's excitement, roll out of bed, and throw our bathrobes on. As we head for the door I grasp her elbow and say, "Kendall, I hope you know how wonderful the last two nights have been. I... you're just amazing."

She smiles and says, "Me too Sylvia, me too... so... you thinkin' of switchin' teams?"

We both chuckle and I add, "I wish we could have more than just one more night."

We go into the hall, move towards the stairs and Kendall says, "Yeah, me too... maybe we should sign up for the whip poker game. I might win you!"

"Just what the hell is 'whip poker' anyway?"

She giggles a bit then, "Oh, well... anybody can play but it's best with even numbers. Everybody wears the same items... you know... bra, panties, shirt, pants, and socks—socks count as one. Then it's regular draw poker and the loser sheds an article of clothing. It's a little different; you all show your hands and the worst is the loser and the best is the winner."

I interject, "So, it's just strip poker."

"Well, not quite... when you're naked, and you have another loss then you have to pick a piece of paper from a jar. The paper says how you'll be bound and the winner of that hand gets first crack at you."

I ask, "How you'll be bound?"

"Yeah... like it might say 'The Stocks' or maybe 'Hogtie', something like that. So Sam takes you out and gets you ready then the winner gets you for fifteen minutes. After that, everybody gets you for a while."

"Sounds... interesting... but I am a lousy poker player."

Kendall smiles, gives me a kiss, and says, "I, on the other hand, am an excellent poker player!"

We are giggling like four year olds as we enter the kitchen.

A few girls are here getting coffee or juice and the rest are in the living room. We say our good mornings, get our drinks and join the others. Everyone is in their bathrobes and the only one wearing anything else is Sam--that stupid Santa hat!

A jovial Sam greets us, "Good morning all and Merry Christmas! I trust you all slept well?"

We all return his greeting then Kendall says she wants to check on the horses and that she'll only be a couple of minutes. She heads outside and Sam continues, "Well, it's time to dole out the presents and, as usual, I am embarrassed by the number of gifts with my name on it. I keep telling you not to do that but... well... you are a disobedient lot aren't you?"

Everybody answers at once, "Oh yes we are naughty!" or "We need to be punished!"

Isabella blurts, "Oh My Master, you should punish me right now!" With that, she stands, turns, bends over, and lifts her robe. We are all laughing hysterically as Sam swats her on the bum with his Santa hat.

Sam interrupts, "I'm going to top off my coffee... we should wait for Kenny... I'm sure she won't be long."

As he goes to the kitchen I feel a little anxious about the gifts. I received a letter from someone named "Sadie" who stated things in her writing which left no doubt that she was a client. She had sent the letter to all the clients she knew of and asked if we wanted to chip in on a large gift for Sam. I sent her a cheque but I still wanted to get him something special on my own however; sitting here now, I wonder how it will stack up to the gifts that these wealthy women would give.

I can't help but smile as I look at Kristel sitting beside, and chatting with, Malsa. The woman who, less than two days ago, thought it would be best to kill Kristel was now jabbering with her like a giddy schoolgirl!

Kendall returns just as Sam enters the living room with his fresh coffee and he immediately begins to hand out gifts. He grabs one for himself, and sits as we tear into the wrapping paper. Mine is a beautiful gold chain with a heart shaped pendant, also in gold, with the letters "DS" in small diamonds. This is obviously custom made and very expensive. On the back is engraved "Chicago! It's our kind of town". Tears begin to well as I reminisce and stare at this carefully considered gift.

The others have received equally thoughtful presents; some got different types of jewelry while others got mementos that were special to them but a mystery to the rest of us. I look over and see that Sam has received a Rolex from Teri and the anxiety about my gift returns.

As Sam begins to get up Isabella stops him and says, "Hey, since there's a whole bunch of packages with your name on 'em, why don't we clean some of them up first." Over the next few minutes she hands him gift after gift including a large humidor completely filled with his favourite Dutch cigars from Malsa and a first edition Robert Rourk book from Colleen.

Sam gets up now and hands us each a personally tagged but otherwise identical package. He gets a package for himself, and sits as we all again attack the wrappings. They are all DVDs. There are two in my package, both titled "Sylvia's Torment". I can't keep from gasping!

Teri, sitting to my left, notices my astonishment and says, "You seem pretty surprised."

Incredulously I say, "You mean... he filmed the..."

Teri explains, "Oh yes... he has about twenty cameras strategically placed all over the studio... even in here." She points and I see the small camera in the far corner near the ceiling.

She continues, "It's a lot of work but he does a real good job. If you had a scenario, you get two versions, one where he edits out all the in-between stuff so it plays like a real kidnapping or whatever, and another with everything."

Still shocked, "But... could other people see this..."

Sam, overhearing my question, comes over and says, "I'm sorry Syl, I forgot to tell you about this... everybody has the only two copies from their sessions; I erase all the digital files on my computer. Some people leave me one of the copies, others don't. It is entirely up to you.... Oh, and, if you tell me before a session that you don't want the cameras on, that's okay too."

Sam returns to his seat and most of the girls go over and hand him one of their copies and give him a little kiss. Then Isabella says, "Okay Sammy, two more to go. This one's from Sylvia."

He takes the package, smiles at me, and rips the paper off, "Oh Sylvia... WOW... this is... amazing!" All the girls move behind him to see the oil painting... of my shiny, oiled body spread-eagled over the barrel—my first encounter with Sam.

Sam, genuinely impressed, says, "How did you... how the heck did you..."

"I took a digital picture of myself stretched over my footstool then described the scene, as best I could remember, to the artist. She made a bunch of sketches and, when she got it more or less right, well... there it is. I told her it was just a fantasy of mine."

Sam comes over and gives me a kiss then says, "Thank you very much Syl... this is really special. I'll put it somewhere discreet but, really, I'd love to put it over the mantle."

I look up at him and hand him one of my DVDs and say, "I'd be honoured."

He gets up and replaces a landscape over the fireplace with the portrait and... there I am, stretched naked for the world to see. I am beaming with pride now but a few months ago I would have died.

Isabella breaks in once more, "One more to go, Sammy." And hands him a small package with a large envelope attached. He opens the envelope and begins to read the card, "uh... apparently it's from everybody. I won't read all the names but all of yours' are on it, and there's a note from Sadie... 'Dear Sammy, This is a small token from all of us. You have made a huge difference in all our lives and you know that you saved mine. Lots of love -- Sadie'"

A little teary eyed now he opens the package revealing a note that reads, "Too big for this box. Go look out front."

We all get up and go to the front porch and there, in front of the stoop, complete with a huge red bow, sits a brand new, oil slick black, fully loaded Yukon SUV.

"Holy SHIT!" is all that he can say.

* * *

The rest of the day passes quietly with people doing various things with various other people. Like an excited teenager, Sam keeps looking for excuses to drive the Yukon. Earlier, Ally told him we were short of milk so Sam eagerly volunteered to go to the variety store in town; about a ten minute drive. He came back about two hours later and... he forgot the milk! When he bolted out the door to go again, we all laughed because we didn't actually need it and the variety store was most likely closed since it was Christmas day. Sam returned from that trip about an hour later, "He Al, the variety store isn't open! It's Christmas day you know!"

Alyssa, in mock apology, said, "Oh... sorry sweetie. I guess I wasn't thinking." It was difficult for the rest of us to keep from bursting!

Alyssa, pointing to a box near the front door, then said, "That stuff is for the church but you don't have to take it today..."

He interrupted, "I'm on it!" We haven't seen him since.

A couple of hours ago Kristel, who was helping in the kitchen, asked me if we could talk privately in the living room. We sat down on the couch and she said, "Sylvia... it's hard to know where to start but, I think it's fair to say that I've been a supreme bitch to you ever since we met."