The Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe."

There was a slight pause and then Andrea began to laugh. It was infectious. Brian joined her. They laughed until the tears were falling.

"What are we laughing about?" Brian finally managed to ask.

"You."

"I'm glad you find me so amusing."

Andrea held his hand. "Go get her, lad. She'll be good for you. Marie belongs in the past. Leave her there."

*****

"It's Brian. I'll be in London on Tuesday and I've got two tickets for 'Sunday In the Park With George'. I'd love you to be my escort. If you're free that night meet me at the usual place."

He left the message on the machine having deliberately phoned when he knew that Christine would be at work. He was nervously waiting at the bar of the hotel when he saw her come in. She threaded her way between tables and chairs until she stood next to him.

"Mr. Warbrick?"

"Yes."

"I'm Christine. Your escort for tonight. At least, until midnight. After that..."

"Yes?"

"We'll have to negotiate a new price. But I warn you. I don't come cheap."

He took her into his arms.

"You're worth every penny," he murmured.

And they kissed.