The Arrangement Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade turned and pushed him up against the door kissing him passionately. Her hands running over all the parts of his body she could reach. She reached between their pressed bodies to stroke his hard cock and Ayden moaned into her mouth. His hips started bucking against her caressing hand, wanting more, needing more. Silently begging her to touch him, to take him out and feel her skin on him. Instead she gave him a peck on the nose and stood back.

"I'm going to bed. Good night Ayden. I had a lovely time tonight." She said breathily with a look that screamed pure seduction. With that Jade walked away and headed for the stairs. She walked slowly up step by step, swaying her hips as she did. Each step she took was pure torture for Ayden. That little black dress riding higher up her thighs as she went. When it reached high enough for him to catch a glimpse of her glistening folds he let out a low growl. A deep feral sound that reached her ears and caused her to smile.

Within a heartbeat Ayden was behind her. Yanking on her dress until her breasts and arse were exposed. She was still facing away from him as he roughly kneaded her breasts. This was what Jade was hoping for. She wanted him to lose a little of his impressive self control. Tonight she wanted him to want her so much that he couldn't stand it.

Ayden literally tore his pants to release himself before plunging inside her with a roar. The sound sent tremors through Jade knowing she had succeeded in her goal. He took her roughly, thrusting inside her as she bent forward to brace herself on the steps in front of her. Her cries of pleasure ringing in the stairway.

Jade could feel him getting closer to his release. As much as she loved him coming inside her, this time she wanted him in her mouth. That mouth watering blueberry taste was addictive and she had to have more. Quickly she pulled forward and turned around. Her arse hit the step in front of him with a thud but she didn't care. Skilfully she lowered her mouth on his throbbing cock. That she could taste herself on him served to further her arousal.

Ayden groaned as he thrust into her mouth, once, twice before sending rope after rope of seed into her willing throat. He trembled as he slipped out of her mouth with and audible pop.

"Mmm yummy." She purred.

"You are something else Jade. I'm convinced you've made it your life's mission to see if you can kill the already dead." He said as he kneeled before her to kiss her.

Jade made to get up but he stopped her. "My turn." He whispered as he lowered his head between her thighs. Jade threw her head back and moaned as she felt his mouth on her. His tongue explored every inch of her flesh, nibbling and sucking as he went. All the time his eyes never left her face. Her moans were becoming increasingly louder as she neared her peak.

Ayden looked at her, his eyes seeking permission. Jade smiled her ascent as she braced herself for the intensity that awaited her. Without preamble Ayden sank his fangs into her soft folds. Over time he had perfected his timing and placement so that he would drink both her blood and her squirting juices as she came. This time was no different. Lord he loved this. He loved the combination of her fluids sliding down his throat, satisfying him like nothing else could.

Finally Ayden withdrew and after he licked the wound closed he gathered her in his arms. "I think that was the best Bite Nite ever." Jake chuckled sleepily.

"Seconded. Now let's get you a drink and tuck you into bed." He said as he carried her the rest of the way upstairs.

Tucked into bed Ayden watched her drinking her vitamin drink as he struggled with what he wanted to say. "Jade I know you're tired but can we talk for a moment?" he asked somewhat nervously.

That was not a good line to start a conversation. Icy told tendrils were making their way towards Jade's heart. This can't be good. Nothing good ever came from the line 'we need to talk'. Jade nodded worried about where this was heading.

"You stay here a lot right?" he started. The tendrils inched their way closer as Jade nodded.

"You still have a few months to go on your lease agreement for your apartment right?" he continued. Closer now. Jade nodded again. Hell, she might as well turn in to one of those bobble-head toys.

"Look, I think that it would be more convenient for both of us if you simply moved in here and sublet your apartment." He almost whispered. Tendrils banished but something new took its place.

Jade spent precious moments worried that he was sending her on her way. Instead he was asking her to move in. This should be a happy moment. A moment of delighted hugs and kisses. It wasn't. His words angered her. They reminded her that what they had was simply and arrangement of convenience. The emotions must have been evident on her face because he started to give her one of his worried looks.

"Yes, mustn't make things inconvenient for you." Jade said more harshly than she intended. She had no claim on him she knew. But that didn't make it any easier to be reminded of her place.

Ayden was mystified by her reaction. Didn't women want a commitment? Didn't they want men to make these changes in their lives to have them around, to want them around? He pondered the word 'inconvenient' and the way she used it. A quick reflection on the conversation and a lightning bolt of realization hit. Lord he was stupid.

"Jade, I would like to make myself clear. I enjoy having you around. I like it when you stay here. I want you to stay here all the time. It doesn't make sense for you to have your apartment when you spend all your time here." He tried again.

Oh he 'wanted' her here? Really? Could it be true? Dare she hope? Ayden had always been honest with her. He had an almost annoying habit of meaning what he said and saying what he meant. Was simply 'wanting her around' enough? Could she be content with that? Hell yes, she'd take anything he'd give her as long as it meant he'd keep her near him longer. Lord she was turning into a pathetically dependant creature. Engaging the bobble-head action again she nodded timidly as she said "Ok Ayden I'll move in."

Ayden beamed. He took her in his arms and kissed her tenderly. Jade was a little overwhelmed with the rollercoaster ride of emotions over the last few hours. This had been the most interesting Bite Nite. She curled up on his chest and fell asleep. Ayden sat there listening to her breathing, the most content he'd been in ... ever.

In the morning Ayden drove Jade to her apartment and helped her begin the logistical nightmare that was moving house. He'd done this often enough in his long life, but still it never ceased to amaze him how many details there were to attend to. Once a plan was decided upon he left Jade to start organizing and went home to begin his end of the arrangements.

Ayden walked into his home with a buoyant step and light heart. Not two steps from the front door he caught a scent. Someone was in his house. Someone he hadn't wanted to see again in all eternity.

"What are you doing here Marcus?" Ayden hissed.

To be continued...

12