All Comments on 'The Arrangement Ch. 07'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!

This story gets better and better! I'm at a lost for words. You rock!

Gabrielle1986Gabrielle1986over 11 years ago
Best yet!!

Hands down the best story on this site!! Loving all the suspense. Can't wait for more!!

Jack2303Jack2303over 11 years ago
Great skills!

I love your writing technique, even if I do want to slap them occasionally for being stupidly insecure. Lol...keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dun Dun Dunnnnnn!

Omg! I can barely stand the suspense. Off to the next exciting chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

nooo , i accidentally clicked on 4 stars instead of 5. Awesome story!

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 9 years ago
Whoa

Nice plot twist. "Holy fuck" was exact response.

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfabout 9 years ago
Dang, that would really suck!!!

That would really suck to know that you were responsible for her dead husbands death, or at least have been a part of what happened to him.

I did notice one discrepancy in your story though. As a former Navy SEAL, they do not allow you to put any identifying marks on your body. He would not have a Tattoo of the Navy SEAL Emblem on his body, anywhere. That is a Court Marshall Offense. Several times I was in situations where if they could have even identified us as having been from the USA, it could have gotten very embarrassing for the USA. I suspect it would have also been true of her former husband, David.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
a twist too far

didn't need the overlap with David, there was enough guilt already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Does not make the connection

I am surprised that for someone who is sensitive Jill is unable to make the connection that his mood shifts when her first husband is mentioned or referenced. If she has already mentioned some of her own insecurities in her emails why would the meddling duo keep it from him.....they meddled enough as it is...why the sudden reserve

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Communication

I love the writing and the story but if they just fucking communicated then all would be well and no need for this insecurity bullshit. Half the time reading these stories I get fed up and hope they break up and they both suffer in their stupidity of not talking to each other. Great writing though.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc10 months ago

I don’t comment on long ago written series, but the twist of Daniel playing a role in David’s death is a brilliant twist. I look forward to reading how it plays out. 5.0* for everything so far.

Comentarista82Comentarista8210 months ago

Interesting incident with Bel, as if that tainted strawberry food source was planted there by Dodd. No other explanation.

This psychotic "need" to torture Daniel with David and Jill to torture herself about her body reached critical mass 2 chapters ago. For Jill to miss how deeply Daniel takes her proves he wants all of her and doesn't shrink back from her body. Also by now he should have told her how much he enjoys her breasts, nipples, ass...you did place the "I'm not good at" the communication, BUT he should have learned something now after 5 years in story time.

Great writing, tenderness, displaying their thoughts and such, but minus -1 for unnecessarily dragging out their torture. I noticed that trend, which started in both Mexican and American soap operas in 1996 and documented it in some of my research; stories need to move forward or present a real conflict instead of doing that. 4

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2504 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories