The Art of Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again the rustling of sheets and the bed moved slightly as I slid in on my side.

I lay there in the dark trying to get up enough courage to do something. Fifteen minutes later I turned onto my back and accidentally bumped into his bare back.

"Sorry. It's a bit smaller than I'm used to. Are you asleep yet?"

"Not yet,' he answered.

I sighed. "You know it's been years since I was in bed with a man."

He paused then confessed. "It's been a long time since I was in bed with a woman, Becky."

Again a five minute pause.

Just knowing he was inches away from me had me getting wet. I let my hand snake down to my vulva and brush across my clit. God I wanted to cum. This was pure torture.

Finally I whispered... "I used to get a good night kiss before sleeping. Would you be upset if I gave you one?"

I felt him roll onto his back then turn again and his face was over mine. I reached up and put my arms around his neck and felt his breath on my cheek. Then the kiss. But he missed the mark and just kissed my forehead.

I couldn't stand it any longer. I squeezed his neck and pulled his head back down. Searching for his mouth I put my lips to his and kissed as passionately as humanly possible. It was a deep kiss and I forced my tongue into his mouth.

My mind was spinning. I thought, Brad, oh god if only you knew how much I want you. Then I lost control. He moved his tongue back into my mouth and our mouths opened wider. He was responding. We dueled with our tongues and the kiss became more intimate. He was crumbling.

"Becky...no...it's too soon."

"No it isn't, I breathed back. We both need it. Just let yourself go. Feel me. I have nothing on. I want to feel you against me. Just for tonight Brad. It'll be all right. Tomorrow we'll both forget tonight ever happened."

He didn't say anything but turned on his back as if it were over. I chased him. Now I leaned over him and pressed my hard nipples against his chest while my lips again covered his. Finally he moved his arms around me and slid his hand down my back and over my ass.

God he had to know I was telling the truth. He had let his hand move down from the nape of my neck to the crack of my ass.

I squirmed in his arms. I dragged my breasts across his bare chest and I nibbled at his lower lip.

"Brad, I want it. Don't stop. I'll be good for you. We'll be good for each other."

Locked together we rolled to my side. Now he was over me and I tore the sheets off. Long kisses became more intimate. My hand slid down his back and I tugged at his shorts. He didn't resist.

Now he began. All his pent up hunger was obvious. He kissed my forehead, then my nose and cheeks. Perhaps the tasted the salty wetness of my tears gave me away, but then he kissed his way back to my lips before moving on.

I was sopping wet at that point. I moved so he lost his shorts somewhere at the foot of the bed and now I pressed my pussy against his thigh. I could feel his cock, hard and firm, trapped between my thigh and his body.

I wanted to sob. I wanted to cry out but all I could do was feel his cock nestled between us. Oh god what I was feeling was deliriously erotic. I ground my clit against his leg and gasped.

So close and yet I didn't want my first orgasm to happen so fast.

Now his lips were just under my ear, at my neck and I choked back a sob. Soon his mouth was at my throat, and he kissed his way down to my heaving breasts. I died when he took my nipple between his lips and raked his teeth up and down.

Something was happening that I couldn't control. As he suckled me, my vagina began to ache and throb. It seemed to be responding to my nipples being sucked.

When he moved to my other breast and began to drag the tip of his tongue around my dimpled aureoles I groaned.

Suddenly he slid his free hand down my tummy and I rolled off his leg and spread wide.

My hand moved down and I clutched his erection. My god he was hard. I had an uncontrollable urge to suck it, to love it and taste it. I wanted his cock more than life itself at that moment.

I slid my hand along its hot surface and over its head. Pre-cum coated my palm and lubricated my fingers as I began to stroke him.

He could never have known how sensitive my clit had become. His fingers softly caressed my swollen labia, scarcely touching it and each time he moved his fingers across my clit, I sobbed aloud.

To distract myself I concentrated on his cock. Sliding my curled fingers up and down its length I imagined how long and thick he was. It was sort of futile. I was going to explode in the most erotic and wonderful orgasm you could ever imagine.

But just as it was about to happen he did something unexpected. He abandoned my nipples and moved his lips down across my heaving abdomen and put his mouth where his hand had been moments earlier.

He began by just running his tongue up and down, separating my inner labia from my outer mounds using his wet tongue.

Up and down and when I thought it couldn't get any better. He slid several fingers into my vagina and clamped his mouth over my clit.

I couldn't stand it. I screamed every obscenity I had ever heard and added a few that probably never existed. I was in an exquisite agony of the most unbelievable climax of my life.

"YESSS, OH YES, I AM! CUMMINGGGG. MORE! OH GOD DON'T STOP. YEAH AGAIN, MORE, FUCK ME WITH YOUR MOUTH BRAD. OH GOD I LOVE IT!"

It's amazing how he held on to me. His fingers were deep inside me, twisting, turning and thrusting in and out, and his tongue was swirling around and round my clit until I couldn't stand it any longer. I practically begged him: STOP! NO MORE. I can't breathe. Oh god you're killing me. Let me rest a minute.

I lay panting, my breasts heaving, when he took his fingers out and lifted his mouth from my vulva. Needing a moment to rest yet afraid he was done with me, I scrunched around and pushed him onto his back.

Holding his cock up I took his heavy balls in my mouth, one at a time I slid my tongue around each. He was still oozing pre-cum and I continued to jerk his cock.

Being shorn of his foreskin my hand slid over the hot shaft making a sort of shuck, shucking sound. I was desperate to keep him interested at any cost.

Abandoning his balls I lifted up and sucked his cock into my mouth.

My god, I thought. It's as stiff as a board. There was nothing soft about it except perhaps its head. Not wanting to give him a chance to change his mind, I abandoned my sucking and straddled his hips.

Now kneeling, I lifted my ass and directed his cock to my vulva. Sliding its head up and down the warm wet valley between my labia I found the soft entrance to my vagina and eased him in.

"Becky...Becky my god girl, you feel so good......... It's been so long."

"Sssshhhh, I know Brad, for me too. But god this feels so right. It's almost more than I can stand. Can you feel my tight pussy sucking your cock in like this? My dear baby this is so right. It's something we both need. Hold off as long as you can but let me know when you're going to cum. I want to take it a different way."

He didn't answer. I kept fucking him and some minutes later he gasped. "Becky, I'm gonna cum! It's here.

I scrambled off his cock and twisting around drove it into my mouth and bobbed my head. Seconds later he shot. I mean he really came hard.

More than I could hold in my mouth, I was forced to swallow most of it.

That's not something I have ever done before and I thought it would be gross, but actually I didn't really taste much, just that it was kinda stringy and a little salty.

Thinking we were finished I was about to release him but he grabbed my ass and pulled me over his head. Now in a 69 position he began to do those deliriously exciting things to my pussy with his tongue and fingers again.

I loved it. I felt it. I felt everything. His tongue whisking up and down the trench of my pussy. His fingers toying with the cheeks of my ass as his fingers probed the little portal between my buns. Then his tongue swept over my clit again and I was on my way.

The guy was an expert and really enjoyed what he was doing to me. When he did something exceptionally exciting he heard me gasp and continued doing that until I was moaning like some animal in heat.

When he forced the tip of his tongue between the hood at the top of my inner lips, and my clit, I went insane again. I can't stand that sort of wet friction around and over my clit for very long and I cried out just as another flow of my juices wept from somewhere inside my vagina.

"CUMMING AGAIN.....Yeah it's now. Now, NOW, like that, do more like that!"

There are orgasms and orgasms. I mean no two are exactly alike and what I had experienced tonight was beyond description. They were intense beyond belief.

I couldn't tell him to stop. I was breathless and my pussy was throbbing and the muscles in my groins felt like they were on fire. I could only roll to my side and try to recapture his cock in my mouth.

He was as hard as a rock again. He was unbelievable.

"Brad? Would you get on top and fuck me? I want to feel you doing that to me. You know, feel you deep inside me and moving in and out."

In the quiet darkness I felt the bed move. Then his knees were between my calves and I lifted my legs high and let them form a giant V. He teased my pussy by searching for my opening, then finding it, slowly he leaned forward, stretching me open.

Sometimes with my legs folded over his forearms and at other times with my knees on his shoulders he drove in and out.

My clit is very close to my vagina so the way he was leaning forward, his cock was doing terrible things to my clit. I couldn't stop myself from cumming a third time, then a fourth and fifth.

I had been screeching to him during the whole time and during a lull I heard his voice growl low and seductively.

"I'm ready. Shall I stop it?"

I cried aloud. "Nooo. Keep it in. It's mine. I want it Baby. Give me your cum I need it now."

He was sort of grunting low when I felt him spasm. He stopped thrusting but his cock was deep and I could feel it pulse over and over again. He was filling me with his body, pumping his sperm, his seed deep and I drank it with my pussy.

As it slowly ended, I was exhausted and wet. He stayed inside me for minutes before slowly withdrawing his cock and falling over to the side. We lay there in the dark panting until he finally managed to speak.

"Wonderful. That was beautiful Becky...Thanks....Your fantastic."

Frightened out of my wits that he wouldn't want me again I asked. "Do we have to go back to the way it was? I mean ...do we really have to try and forget tonight?"

He turned to me and whispered. I can try, but maybe that was something that is unforgettable. What about you? Can you forget it?"

I thought: "no way In Hell." Then, taking a deep breath, I simply answered with three words murmured low... No I can't.

When we turned on the lights in the morning and looked down at the bed it was obvious to anyone that we had made love. Between my juicy pussy and his cum we had pretty well saturated the bedding.

That was the first real good look I had of him. And he had of me. We joked. "Like what you see?" I asked.

He smiled at me. And whispered secretively, "Beautiful, simply beautiful."

I think I actually blushed and in the same sort of tone, whispered back. "And I like what I see too. That thing between your legs is going to get a lot of attention back at the office. Can we add that to my job description? Taking care of business behind closed doors?"

He chuckled and nodded. Then added, "Other duties as assigned?"

Back at work on Monday it must have been obvious that Brad was treating me just a wee bit differently.

The girls in the pool were almost green with envy and I was thoroughly enjoying it.

Angie pressed me for information. And although I was tempted, I said nothing but she suspected.

Tuesday came and I teased Brad. Not wanting to be too forward and yet wanting him to tell me he needed me again, I played the game. He didn't bite so I went into aggressor mode.

"Brad... somebody needs some attention. Are you willing to sort of ...you know, give some tender loving care to a really hungry little pussy cat?"

He smiled and decided to play my game.

"Now about this pussy cat...who might it be? And what is this thing about feeding her....... MMMmmmmmmmmmmm what would she want. Warm milk or just something to make her purrrrrrrr a little?"

God, I melted. Add the teasing to the way he looked at me and I was ready to rape him.

I made a slow walk to the door of his office as suggestive as possible and Locking it, went to the other door and locked that too. Then I did a little strip tease kind of wiggle in front of him before walking to his desk. He was sitting on the front corner of it, just beaming at me.

"Just let your little pussycat warm things up, OK?"

He wasn't helping any. He just smiled as he watched me practically begging him. I was learning. He liked the woman to be the aggressor. He was like a shy little boy and had to be told what to do. Well I was that woman.

I finally gave in and dropped to my knees in front of him and unzipped his slacks and pulled them, along with his shorts, down to his ankles.

My god what a cock this man had. I reached up and cupping his balls in one hand and grasping his cock in the other, rocked forward on my knees and brought it to my mouth. I moaned around its fullness. Three or four minutes later I was salivating like crazy and my pussy was dancing and twitching worse than ever. Finally I stood up and lifted my skirt.

He must have seen the wetness. A glistening patch of my own juices were smeared over the surface of my inner thighs and my clit must have been peeking out between the inner folds of my pussy. I was hot.

Almost in slow motion he slid off his desk and kicked his slacks away. I took his place on the corner of the desk and hiking myself up, I leaned back, supporting myself on outstretched arms. I inched forward and spread my legs.

Always staring directly into my face, he moved between my thighs and stood there taunting me.

I couldn't stand it..... I reached down and actually tugged his swollen cock towards my waiting Pussy.

Have you ever been taken like that? Sitting with your pussy waiting and suddenly feel this hot shaft slowly violate you. It's enough to make a woman go insane.

He moved in closer and held my hips, pulling me deep onto his cock. Slowly he began to fuck...in-out, in-out. And the way he had me positioned, his cock was raking over my clit.

I wanted to scream. In-out, in-out, like some sort of metronome he was filling me, than stealing away from me. I finally cried out.

"Fuck me! Don't play with me! Give it to me! Go deeper and harder. Faster, and, and...I paused, Oh my god I'm gonna finish."

I was astonished at how fast it happened. It couldn't have been much more than a minute and I was cumming. Throwing my body forward I grabbed his neck and held him close. That forced my clit to press down more firmly on his plunging cock and I went ballistic.

I had to bite his shoulder to stifle my screams. I lifted my legs and wrapping them around his thighs and locked my heels behind him.

I drooled on his shirt and bit down on his shoulder. I almost blanked out but finally had to lean back and release him. I couldn't take any more. Huffing and puffing I stared at him.

He had this satisfied grin on his face. He enjoyed my agony.

It wasn't anger but revenge that I wanted, and as soon as I could recover I slid to the floor and twisted him around so he stood with his back pressed against the front of the desk.

I slid his rigid cock between my lips and sucked like hell. Then I alternated between jerking him into my mouth and sucking him off.

Looking up as I jerked his cock I gasped: "Come on baby give your kitten the cream she wants. Gimmee your warm cum Brad, fairs fair. I want it right now so shoot for me."

Suddenly he put his hands on the edge of the desk and began thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth. Perhaps a bit too deep. I took gasps of air and tried to stifle my urge to gag. Then he looked down into my eyes.

Almost childlike he gasped. "Cumming Becky. I can't stop it. Becky I'm gonna shoot!"

I pulled back, so just the head of his dick was in my mouth and I waited. Then I felt the first warm pulse as he released his store cum. It coated my tongue. Another and another followed, and I tried to hold it but couldn't. My head was tilted back as I looked up at him and I instinctively swallowed.

As he finished, I wondered, did his wife do this for him? Did she get this giddy sort of thrill knowing that he was spending his cum to please her?

Draining him, I stood and pulled my skirt down trying to smooth the wrinkles out. Turning I watch him cinch his belt and zip his fly. His loafers were half way across the room and he fetched them and sat on the leather sofa as he slipped his feet into them.

I can't get enough of him. I go mad when he touches me. Sometimes it's the promise of his mouth touching me. I dream of that every night and think of it every day. Sometimes his mouth covers my lips, sometimes it covers those lips between my thighs, but always I become excited.

Now he is vulnerable and I'm afraid he might wander. I have to control the others. I've broken his defensive wall down and let him out. But I scheme to give him my body in ways that I hope no other woman has. Better even than his wife had.

I return to my office and call Marcy. I went into detail about what we have just done in his office. She's getting horny just listening to my story. I can hear her breath come in slow pants, then more rapidly and faster I hear her gasp.

She's masturbating while I tell her how it felt. The sensation of his hard cock stretching my vagina open. Open wider than I can explain.

"More, she begs. Tell me what happened in that motel room? How did it happen? Was it good? I went through every detail, second by second and Again I told her how it felt as I sat on the desk.

How sitting, folded that way I could feel his cock sliding across my clit. I told her how I wrapped my legs around him and with my heels drew him closer and deeper.

Then.......suddenly.......I realized that I needed more. I was reliving what had just happened and knew that once wasn't nearly enough.

"Marcy, I have to go. I need more. I'm going to hang up and take care of myself again until I'm back to normal. I'll call you later tonight. I just need time to get myself off again. Bye."

Making sure the cam on my computer was off I hoisted myself up on my chair, and spreading my legs wide reached into my bottom drawer and took out Angi's gift.

Not as long as Brad's cock but about as thick I began to pump it in and out.

Once....Twice...Three times I held my breath and squealed as I finished. Well into my fourth, the door to Brad's office opened and he walked in.

Mortified is the only word I could think of to describe my embarrassment. He smiled as I tried to pull my skirt down. I didn't even take the dildo out of my vagina. I just moved my thighs together and sat there stupefied.

Again that boyish smile. Then his first sentence sent me reeling.

"I needed more too Becky. That's what I came in to have you do, let me fuck you again. Would you like that? Do you want to? Just maybe?"

I choked out a question. "Where? When? Tonight?"

"No came his warm reply. "Right here and now. I have a lot of catching up that I want to do and it can't wait."

I stood up and turned away. I had to get that damn dildo out of my pussy without being too obvious. But what ended up happening was the thing made a salacious slurpy popping sound as I drew it out.