The Art of Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure, I answered, but my way...."We can do it In here. There aren't any windows and it's more private. And...can we do it my way?"

I knew I was pushing but I was fairly sure he would say yes. He had earlier, and actually he seemed to be sort of submissive, almost as if he wanted to be told what to do.

Nodding I started to undress. He was watching me but not moving.

"You too Brad. Take everything off. No one will interrupt us in here."

Slowly like a little boy unsure of himself, he began to strip and hang each thing up neatly over the back of the chair.

I was nude well before he had even gotten down to his shorts and I fidgeted around waiting. I had to smile. He was already erect and was having some trouble getting his shorts off. I feigned impatience and put my hands on my hips to show my impatience.

He looked as if he wanted to turn and run.

"It looks as if you're ready sweetie. Now how shall we do this? What would you like for us to do?"

He just scanned my body from top to bottom, but didn't say a word.

"Come here to me baby. I want you to suck these nipples until I've had enough to get me going. Come on Brad, suck them. Just like you did in the motel."

We started with me standing and him with his hands on my waist, head bowed and his hot mouth over my nipples. His hard cock stood out and poked my tummy. I slowly crumpled to the carpet and he folded up with me.

I laid there on my back while he kissed and sucked my swollen aureoles and dragged his teeth up and down my sensitive teats. I was getting that frantic feeling again.

I just let him go and spread my arms out wide. Almost as if I were being crucified. I don't know if he had ever been accused of being satyr, but he was doing things to me that only a mythical sex god could do. He may have been just sucking my nipples but some connection had been made between them and my vulva. I was churning down there.

My pussy was doing a dance as I anticipated what I knew he would do next. When he began to lick the underside of my breasts I was left breathless. He was headed for my sticky vulva and I began to flex the muscles of my ass as if already fucking something I knew was about to be deep inside me.

This time I again wrapped my legs around him and pulling him hard against me I rolled him on top of me, then releasing him, I spread my legs as wide as humanly possible. Holding them high I felt my sticky labia part as if I were peeling something open that had been glued together.

I looked down and watched his stiff shaft sway slightly as he moved his knees closer to my inner thighs. His cock fascinated me.

The veins that shown blue, wrapping like a web around the hot peach colored walls of his shaft made me squirm. The plum colored head that capped the tip like a helmet with its small slit would soon give forth a fountain of creamy cum. I wanted it where it belonged. Inside me.

I dug my chin into my chest and looked down between my breasts, their nipples standing at attention, while I looked down the valley between as I watched and waited for it.

Now he teased the head of his cock up and down the wet furrow between my labia. I whined aloud each time I felt it glance over my clit.

The instant I felt the head of his cock breach my vagina I thrust up. He was in. I had captured him.

No longer the shy boy who needed to be led, he began to thrust in and out like a bull in heat. I matched him. Thrust for thrust and his balls slapped my upturned ass while my pubic bone slapped against his.

Faster and faster until I went rigid and gasped.. "Yeah, unh, unnn, unnn, yess I love the feeling of you inside me. Yeah Brad. Use me!"

Three minutes later I had cum twice and I held him tight and rolled over on top of him. Disengaging I let his cock slip from inside me and I stood.

Slowly I wobbled to the couch and knelt on it with my arms folded on the back I lay my head down and offered my ass to him.

Silently he came to me. His hands, warm upon the cheeks of my ass, held me still. Then he made a choice. I felt his cock enter. Like a well oiled piston moving into a cylinder he thrust deep into my vagina. So deep he forced hard against my cervix. I rocked forward only to rebound.

Like mating animals he pummeled my pussy and I squealed with the fervor of a mare being mated. He fucked me and I started another series of climaxes that were beyond belief.

His endurance never faltered. Oh he would slow down to a very slow series of thrusts while he caught his breath, only to resume seconds later.

Now we changed position. I stood on one leg with his forearm holding the calf of my other leg in the crux of his forearm. He began fucking from behind. A different angle, one in which he could stroke my clit with his free hand, while driving his cock in and out. I was slowly going mad.

When he finally gasped. "BECKY, take it Becky. I'm spurting!," he released me and I fell onto the couch. He grabbed his cock and almost like a hose, began to shower me with stream after stream of warm cum.

It was everywhere. In my hair, on my face, running down my breasts and on the black leather couch. "Absolutely amazing," I thought. "How can he do this to me?"

Stumbling back he looked at me. An expression of shame crossed his handsome face. "I'm so sorry Becky. It happened too fast. I couldn't stop it. God I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

That was the last thing in the world I wanted to hear. I stared up at him in disbelief and practically screamed. "Nooo, I loved it. I needed it that way. I love it when you cum like that. It makes it perfect. I like to see you out of control and know that I did it to you. Don't you understand, Brad. I needed to know I can satisfy you. It's important to me."

I must have looked like hell. Sticky cum in my hair and all. He went into his office and returned with a box of tissues and sitting down next to me gently wiped the creamy mess off me. My hair was a problem though and as I tried to straighten it up with a comb I had to giggle as I looked at him.

"I never had hair spray like this Brad. But there's a first for everything."

Even though he was now flaccid, I cleaned his cock off with my mouth, licking him dry and secretly hoping he would get hard again. But it didn't happen.

Now we were both dressed and we sat on the couch I turned and asked, was it good? I mean do you enjoy doing it with me? You know I offered you my ass and you didn't pick up on it. Wouldn't you like fucking me that way?"

Again, that embarrassed childlike stare. "Tammy, my wife, never liked it so I never did it. But you two are so alike except for that. Do you..........Can you cum that way?"

I smiled. "I don't know. I never did it either but with you I know I'd at least like to try. I cum pretty easily and I think just knowing what we're doing with each other.....Yeah I think I'd finish. Let's try next time if you like."

That night I told Marcy everything. Even about Angie's little CD and that I had played with Brad during the day and what had happened in my office.

As always she wanted to listen to each detail, as she sat on my bed, her legs crossed so she could play with her pussy while I talked. She would cum then ask me to repeat what I had just said. When I didn't join in she was disappointed and finally even she was tired and went to her room.

I had made a comment about always being the one on the make and he just sat behind his desk looking like a young teacher, sort of astonished at what one of his students was saying or doing.

"I like that, Becky, the thing about him looking at you like a wayward child. How do you think he would react if you came out of your office dressed in one of those school girl uniforms with your hair in pigtails and acting as if you had done something naughty. Do you think he might get into role playing?"

I thought about it and the just the idea was a turn on. Of course we would have to get the outfit together but it might be worth a try. Over the weekend I shopped with Marcy and we selected a hip hugging tiny red plaid pleated skirt that just ended below my pussy.

You were supposed to wear panties with it but I never liked them. The rest of the outfit consisted of a skimpy front tie top blouse, a mini tie, white leg warmers and black platform pumps with 5" heels.

My hair was too short to braid so I divided it and made two pony tails and tied them off with matching bows. It was really cute.

Obviously I couldn't wear it in to work but in my office it only took seconds to get my hair up and the outfit on.

I began by calling him from my office and in a sort of high baby voice whispered. "Your assistant was a naughty little girl. I think you should punish her, I'll send to your office sir."

Hell I don't even know if he knew who made the call. My voice was sort high and baby like.

So I pushed the door to his office open and walked in with my chin down as if shy then went to his office door and locked it. Turning, I stood in front of him with my head bowed and my ankles sort of crossed as I swayed my hips as if waiting to be yelled at. The heels were making me very wobbly.

He picked up on it immediately. "Mmmm what has Becky done naughty today?"

I had to ad lib it at that point. "Well, she didn't do her home work and she did bad things to her little clitty. "She did very naughty things and made her little cunnie get all wet and sticky."

He stifled a grin and bowed his head to keep from laughing. Moments later he lifted his head and with a sheepish grin on his face, asked: "What sort of punishment do you think a bad little girl should get for playing with herself?"

That was the opening I had been hoping for.

"Well sometimes I get spanked. And sometimes I have to suck on that big thing the teacher has between his legs until it gets all big and hard. Or other things."

"Well what happens when it gets all big and hard? What happens then?"

"Well sometimes it has to get put inside my little cunnie and I wiggle until it squirts in there. If it doesn't then I have to put it inside my little heinie hole and I have to wiggle around and make it squirt in there."

Playing along and asked. "Why? Does that make you behave and be a good little girl?"

"Well it makes me feel good and a good little girl is the best kind."

Well, he asked, "which punishment do you think bad little Becky should have to make her a happy, good little girl?"

I Smiled. "All of them. I was a very bad little girl."

He smiled, stood up, and came around in front of the desk.

"Ok bad Becky, Bend over my desk and I'll spank you ten times and then we'll see how good you'll be."

I thought to myself...."For starters, Brad, just for starters."

I went to his desk and clearing his desk with my arms, tugged at the bow in the front of my tie top and let my breasts tumble out. Then bent over his desk. The skirt was so short my ass immediately was exposed. I reached back and pulled it the rest of the way up and stretched out putting my arms far up across his desk.

I waited.

Whap...I jumped. Then another smack, whap on the other cheek and I jumped again. He was really smacking me hard and though crazy as it might sound, I was getting off on it. My pussy was seeping all over his desk.

Whap, whap over and over until it felt as if my ass was on fire. My god I never thought he would smack me so hard.

He stopped and asked: "Is that enough? Will little Becky to be a good little girl?"

I thought, ......if he ever knew. I twisted around and tugged my skirt down pretending to be ashamed. Damn it hurt.

"No I think I was a really bad little girl. Maybe so bad that I have to suck on your thingy."

I thought he would laugh out loud. "Mmmmm, if you're that bad what would make you be good?" He asked.

"I should make it get really big and then you make it go in and out of my little pee hole and make me happy," I gasped.

"How?" he asked. "How do you do that I mean make me get big like you need it to be."

"Let me suck him. I want to be a good girl and suck your big thing, teacher. I'll do it good, I promise."

Now we were well into our little game when he volunteered, "It's called a dick, or maybe sometimes a cock, whatever you care to call it."

I wondered, "What in the hell took him so long? Was he just teasing me?" I wanted his damn cock so much I was drooling and ready to tear his clothes off.

My little game was getting out of control. This role playing was going much too slowly to satisfy what was churning up inside me.

I dropped to my knees and tore his belt open and ripped at his fly, tearing it open I dragged his shorts and pants down to his ankles. I lifted his semi erect cock to my lips and sucked it in. Feverishly bobbing my head and working my tongue around his shaft, I had him hard in a matter of seconds.

Torn between continuing until he came in my mouth or stopping and moving on to the next thing I was hoping for, I slowly let his rigid cock slip from my lips and continued jerking his cock as I stood. Without a word, I again bent over his desk and offered him my back side.

"Give it to your naughty little girl," I begged. "She needs to be taught not to be so bad and play with herself. Teach me that its better when you do it. Make your cock fill me with your white milky stuff."

When he moved up behind me I was prepared to be taken in the ass and had put vasoline in my opening, but instead he drove his cock deep into my pussy.

A wonderful alternative I knew, but I wanted to submit completely, and I knew that that meant letting him have my virgin ass.

He fucked the alternative, my cunt. And just about the moment I was ready to cum he drew out and moved his shaft slightly higher and pressed his slippery cock against the little tan portal.

My pussy was twitching. It simply wouldn't relax, and try as hard as I could, I couldn't relax my ass enough for him to drive in.

I was frustrated and I suspected that he was too. Forgetting my script, playing a child, I looked back over my shoulder and pleaded. "Don't stop! Get it in! I can take it, just keep pushing harder."

Finally I forced myself to relax. Suddenly he began using his finger and worked it in. Now I just tried to loosen up and suddenly I felt my ass stretch wide. When I impulsively tried to contract, I couldn't. He had his cock just inside and that helped me to relax more. From that point on it was just a matter of Brad pushing in deeper.

There was no stinging as I had expected. I didn't really feel too much that I thought would be very exciting either. It wasn't the feeling of his cock moving in and out of my ass that excited me so much as the fact that he had his stiff cock in me.

It was that intimacy and the thought that I had surrendered to him and it was something that his wife hadn't given him. I was better, and that thought elated me. I was tight and I felt him pummel my ass.

As he fucked it, I began to understand why so many submissive women enjoy this type of sex. I was giving myself to his pleasure and that made it wonderful.

Then slowly it changed. I listened to the soft whop, whop whopping sound as his thighs smacked against the cheeks of my ass and slowly a warm glow seemed to start somewhere deep in my body.

I drew my outstretched arm back and slid my hand between the desk and under my cunt. I trapped my clit between my splayed fingers and as he rocked me forward and backward, I began to feel the need to orgasm again.

"Brad? Please baby finish in me. I'll make it good for you. Do you hear me? I want you to cum in me and fill my ass. I like it. Brad? My god I'm going to cum."

I paused and gasped: "You too. Come with me. Do it. I'm.....Ready! Shoot in my ass Brad! Be with me now."

I began chanting: "Cum, cum, cum, cum in me. Yeah, yeah, yes, oh yesss."

I couldn't wait. His thighs beat a tattoo of smacking sounds as they slapped against my ass and he was rocking me forward, forcing my clit to keep stroking my hand. To add to the sensation, my breasts were just above the desk and my nipples were kissing the hard cold surface and they were as hard as thimbles.

The moment he moaned. "It's close. Baby it's close. Yeah, here it comes, I'm gonna spurt!"

I felt the tremor of my own orgasm whelm up and I was with him. Riding the crest of an indescribably intense and long orgasm. We had truly mated. And I didn't want it to ever end.

That was the first of a series of fucking sessions. Some play acting, some just a daily enjoyment we shared, and occasionally, during those three days of the month that I preferred to have his cock in my ass we had a beautiful role playing session. Sometimes I was a nurse, sometimes a female police officer or perhaps a little French maid.

Then Angie found out what we were doing. And she pleaded to become a part of it. So we eventually had to let her share, but it was only during those times when we played different parts. Sisters and brother, mother daughter and daddy. Things like that. And had she ever come on to Brad, she would have been history. Eventually Marcy got to meet him and now monthly vacations are a must... for the three of us. But I'm better than any he ever had, he tells me.