The Art of Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat on bar stools next to each other, our legs overlapping. This gave him the opportunity to stroke my legs (both the outside and inside of my thighs). We left the pub and went back to the station. When we got down on the platform it was pretty empty, but I suggested that we move along to the other end as we wanted to get off near the front.

So, there we were, on the platform with nobody else anywhere near. I was wearing a three quarter length coat, which was undone. He slipped his arms inside and pressed his body to me. My top only just overlapped the belt of my trousers and as it moved I was delighted by the feel of his touch on my flesh. He slipped his hand underneath and stroked gently. He was starting to get a bit daring and slipped a couple of fingers inside the back of my trousers, where he was able to toy with the 'T' of my thong.

"What are you up to?" I enquired.

"Don't know really." But by this time he was starting to become aroused.

"Mmm," I said. "That feels nice."

And with that she I slid my hand between us to feel the lump that was starting to bulge in his trousers.

My eyes opened wider and I said, "It feels so big!"

He chuckled and told me that it wasn't fully up yet! We got on the train and we found there was a spare stand-up seat at the end of the carriage. I made him sit on it and then positioned myself so that I could nudge my groin against his as the train rocked and rolled during its journey. Needless to say, by the time we'd gone the few stops he was rock hard and had to do his jacket up to hide his erection!

Mentally (or perhaps morally), it seemed to me that I kept coming up against a barrier. After a few collisions with this wall I broke through and then came up against the next one. On the following occasion, the original barrier was no longer there and I went straight through to the new one. Thus, my defences gradually crumbled.

We continued to have trips to the pub at lunchtimes. We would sit near the back (it wasn't a very big pub) and he would put his hand behind me, sometimes slipping a couple of fingers in to play with the back of my thong. Next time, we would sit the other way round and I would do the same with his.

Then, one day, when it was his turn to be fondled, I insisted on sitting in that place instead. He didn't mind of course. Eventually, he slipped his fingers inside my waistband.

He was a bit confused, as he couldn't locate what he was looking for. Then the light dawned and he slipped his whole hand in – I wasn't wearing any knickers at all.

"You naughty girl! I should give you a spanking for turning me on so badly and making me as hard as rock," he whispered hoarsely.

I just smiled an 'innocent' smile.

My defences broke, finally, one evening a few weeks later. I'd told my husband that I was staying after work to watch a Champions League match with some people from work, (some people being Bryn).

We went to a pub not far from the office. It was a bit risky, because we could have been seen. We'd intended to go to a pub without a TV, but it turned out that this one had a small set anyway, but there weren't very many people in.

The match had a while before kick-off. We sat down near the window and drank and talked. I don't think we were holding hands at the time, but one of our work colleagues walked past. When I saw him he was looking down pointedly at his mobile. I had a feeling that he might have spotted us.

At this point we decided to move. We found a bench seat and sat down next to each other. This was great, because he was able to gently graze his knuckles against my leg.

I was wearing a wrap around skirt, but as a treat for him (and perhaps me) had put on stockings and suspenders underneath. This was what he could feel as he rubbed his fingers against my leg. And then it happened. He leaned towards me and kissed me softly on the lips.

I broke momentarily and then re-connected, but this time with a little more power and as he opened his mouth I slid my tongue in and started duelling with his.

My husband never does this nor does he let me, but the sensations were fantastic. I put my arms around him and held him to me as we kissed. When our lips parted we both just looked at each other and smiled.

He slipped his hand down from my waist onto my bottom, feeling the deep suspender belt I was wearing before reaching the soft cheeks which were only clad in thin skirt material as I was sporting a thong. My whole world began to melt.

We continued kissing like this for some time, unaware that the game had started. When I glanced up I was shocked to find that the English team had just scored a goal! That deserved a celebratory kiss. We surfaced for air again a little later. Once again I looked up at the screen and they had scored again. Well, we had to celebrate once more didn't we?

After breaking off to get some more drinks, the third goal went in. The euphoria of the match combined with the drink went to our heads and, as a result, I suggested that we go back to the office at half-time.

Now I should explain that this suggestion was sexually charged. Both of us knew this. The reason; I had joked about showing him my 'workroom' downstairs from where I normally sit at my desk. The room has a security coded lock, known to only a few people (to protect the valuable equipment in there).

During our exchange of steamy e-mails in the past (and I mean really steamy – both of us had had to make a trip to the toilet for quick hand relief at times), I had related a fantasy to him.

The daydream involved my ending up in the workroom with him. He shut the door, pressed me up against the wall and kissed my neck and nibbled my ear (both actions were ones that work well on me). I then told him that he would kneel down, undo my jeans and pull them and my knickers down, before using his lips and tongue to bring me to orgasm.

That was why I had this incredible buzzing in my head – and I think Bryn did too.

We arrived back at the office together, telling the security guard that I had come back to check on a large download that I had kicked off earlier and to finish off something. Bryn was dropping off his gym bag (he had been there before meeting me at the pub – his freshly showered skin smelled gorgeous). Sounded reasonable didn't it? Except that this was 8.45pm and I had forgotten that Jack (the security guard) did his rounds at about 9pm.

So, we went up in the lift to his floor. He dropped off his bag while I held the lift and then we travelled back down to mine. We walked to my desk at the far end and I checked on the status of the download (yes, I really did have one on the go!).

As I finished, he stood by the doorway to the rear stairs that was behind my desk and said (not exactly innocently), "So, what's down here then?"

My throat was very dry and I croaked my reply, "Oh, that's my workroom down there. Would you like to see it?"

We went down the steps, through the outer door at the bottom and then I pressed the code to get in to the inner secure area. I switched on the light so that he could see what the room looked like; it was low-ceilinged (he had to be careful not to bash his head), with a grouping of tables in the middle, under and on which stood a pile of computer boxes.

I let the door shut and lock behind me.

He asked, "So what are we going to do now?" His face was smiling in anticipation.

I said, "Well I'd better just turn the light out, otherwise people might be able to see in".

The far end of the room had windows right the way across and although the blinds were drawn it may have been possible to see us in there.

I walked towards Bryn and he took me in his arms. I kissed him and held him tight. His hands slid down from my waist and began to explore my ass through the thin skirt material. He couldn't wait any longer; he had to feel the flesh itself, so he moved his hands down and slid them up under my skirt. Meanwhile, my hands were caressing his bum through his trousers.

His hands on my bottom felt absolutely fantastic. He later described it to me as 'perfect' and he meant it. He eventually left my cheeks alone and moved his hands up to my breasts. His hand slipped under my peach coloured top and I began to squeeze my breasts gently and caress the nipples to erection.

Again, he couldn't wait any longer to see and feel my flesh, so he simply pulled the bra cups up and over my breasts, allowing him to touch, squeeze and finally lick and nibble my nipples. I was beginning to feel faint.

Of course, he should have undone my bra first, as his actions were now causing me some discomfort. But I simply told him to stand back up and pulled my bra cups down over my breasts, before beginning to unbuckle the belt on his trousers.

Now, I have to be honest. The combination of booze, excitement and guilt weren't having a good effect on him. His dick, which should have been rock hard by now, was only partially aroused. Bear in mind that the anticipation during the day and our antics in the pub had been arousing him over and over again and I think that now, the reality was too much.

His trousers fell to the floor. I pulled the front of his thong out and put my hand inside. Taking hold of his dick, I bent and kissed the end, before taking it into my mouth.

I know, I know, how could a normal hot-blooded man resist this? Well, I've already explained. Anyway, I wasn't going to give up that easily, so I told him to sit on a chair and then quickly took off my top and skirt.

I stood there realising what I had just done and he said, "I can't believe you're standing here in the office, in your underwear, in front of me!"

He couldn't believe it! What about me? I must have looked absolutely brazen, standing there in white, lacy, matching bra and thong, with a deep, six strap suspender belt, which although a different brand, matched very well.

I walked over and sat astride him, allowing him to slide his hands all over me.

Then, with a very croaky, husky voice, I said, "Push your finger into me. Right in, and then let me taste your finger."

He pulled the gusset of my thong out with his index finger and then gently located my opening with his middle finger. I was already heavily lubricated and his finger slid straight in, although it felt very tight.

I could help myself from squeezing his finger. Once he had managed to push his digit all of the way in, I reached down, took hold of his hand (slipping his finger out of me) and then raised it to my mouth. I sucked the finger in deeply, tasting my pussy and I thought that my head would explode.

I had never experienced being as turned on as this before. Frankly, I was scared!

He knew that he wasn't going to be able to satisfy me in the way that I really wanted, but he felt he had to give me pleasure somehow.

So he said softly, "Would you like me to carry out your fantasy now?"

I stood up and swapped places with Bryn, so that I now sat down on the chair.

It was at this point that we heard the outer door click shut and, between the boxes, we could see Jack trying to peer into the room. He couldn't see anything of course and he gave up and walked away. Whoops!

However, nothing was going to stop us now. He moved his head down between my legs, which I spread wide for him. He then pulled the gusset of my thong to one side, revealing my neatly trimmed bush.

He leaned forward and kissed my pussy, before opening his mouth and starting to lick with his tongue. I asked him to lick just a little higher, which he did, and my breathing started to become more rapid almost immediately. My knees started to shake.

I said, "If you keep this up you're going to make me come!"

He wasn't one to resist a challenge. So he set to with a will and used his tongue with abandon on my clitoris, occasionally allowing it to roam a little lower and dip into my vagina.

After what seemed hardly any time at all (but then again I was enjoying myself), I told him, "You're going to make me come, you dirty bugger!"

I was grabbing his hair now and I was very near orgasm.

I shouted, "Stop, stop!" and pulled his head away.

He told me afterwards that he was momentarily disappointed as he thought that I had stopped him from making me come. However, while I held his head in my hands, I continued to squirm and make noises. Afterwards, I explained that when I come, my clitoris becomes acutely sensitive, almost to the point of it being painful. He told me that he'd never heard of that before.

We got dressed quickly and agreed that we would meet outside of the building, so as to prevent anyone realising we were together. I went back to my desk and logged out of my PC, picked up my bag and then popped into the ladies' toilet to quickly dry my sopping pussy. It was no good. I had to take my panties off as they were so wet.

When I came out, Jack was standing there. He was most concerned, because he had seen me come back in, but couldn't find me when he did his rounds. I said that I'd been doing a few things around the building, so I wasn't surprised that he'd missed me. I was probably going up in the lift while he was coming down the stairs.

Then he said, "That's really weird. I just don't understand it."

We arrived back at Reception and he said, "I've lost Bryn as well, have you seen him?"

"Bryn? He went ages ago didn't he?"

My God is Jack thick!

I walked out of the door and to my surprise there was Bryn standing at the gates to the building. I'd forgotten that Jack would have locked them prior to his rounds and that he wouldn't know the combination to get out.

"Oh, here he is!" I said, in an attempted casual voice.

I unlocked the gate and let him out. He started walking down the road as Jack continued on about not understanding why he couldn't find me earlier. Eventually, I just shrugged and told him I hadn't got a clue.

I caught up to Bryn and we giggled about it all the way to the station. Well, almost all the way to the station. We decided to pop down a little alleyway into another pub for one last drink. My mistake was moving onto spirits.

Having finished our drinks in the crowded pub (where we couldn't do more than caress each other's bottoms), we left and walked on down the alley and turned right. This route would lead us back towards the station, but wasn't the most direct and, as it turned out nobody else was using it at that time.

I held back as we passed a doorway, which was poorly lit and out of sight from the main paths. I climbed up a step, so that my face was now on a level with his and we began kissing again. His hands naturally placed themselves on my hips. I guess he couldn't resist moving them around to my ass to begin stroking my cheeks again.

He pulled back a little and quickly checked up and down the alley. Having not seen anyone he slipped his hands under my skirt. I was enjoying his touch so much, that I raised my right leg so that my knee was level with his waist. It seemed the most obvious thing in the world for him to slip his hand under my leg and begin probing my pussy.

"Oh my... You've taken the off!"

I was incredibly wet and, as I told him afterwards, was ready to orgasm again. At this point, his manhood had recovered from its shyness and was raring to go, but in such a public place we both thought better of it and left for the station.

The next day I felt awful, both from mixing my drinks the night before and from the guilt of being unfaithful to my husband. I stepped through a number of barriers that night and I had to do something to stop myself. The trouble is, he had fallen in love – and so had I.

Contrary to what anybody tells you, it is possible to love more than one person at a time. I met Bryn at lunchtime the next day and we went and sat in the park. I told him that what we had done was wrong and that we had to stop. I said that although he was leaving soon (he had accepted a job elsewhere), if we carried on then the pain would only be that much greater.

He didn't want to stop and my resistance began to crumble. A few days later we went out for a drink at lunchtime again.

By now, we were texting each other all the time (I was sending sometimes as much as twenty or more in a day) and our e-mails were a lot more frequent. We were both desperate to be alone together, but it was just impossible.

But on one particular day, when I had to work late covering for my colleague, we arranged to meet in the basement storeroom again. He knew from lunchtime that I wasn't wearing any knickers (his hand had been down inside the back of my waistband again) and I was feeling very horny indeed. We kissed and cuddled out of sight behind the boxes.

He fondled my bottom and slipped a hand inside. His touch got me fired up and when he moved his hand round to the front of my trousers and undid the zip, I made only a token resistance. The zip was a very small one and he could only slip two digits in, but it was enough. He began rubbing my clitoris with his fingers, while he held onto me. I had trouble standing towards the end and when I told him to stop because I was coming; he had to use both arms to support me.

We must have been desperate to take such risks, but not long after, we met in the basement again. This time I was wearing knickers, but he unzipped me anyway and slipped his fingers in to play with my clit.

My waistband was fairly loose, so while he played with his left hand, he slipped his right hand down the back of my trousers. After stroking my cheeks for a while, he decided to slide his middle finger down the cleft of her bottom. He reached my anus and I just looked up at him open-mouthed.

I was very turned on at this point and said to him, "What are you trying to do?"

He said, "I don't know really. What would you like me to do?"

I was getting very close, which I think prompted me to reply, "You want me to tell you to stick your finger up my ass, don't you?"

He took this as an invitation and began probing. It probably only intruded as far as the first knuckle, but it sent me over the edge. Once again he needed both arms to support me. I told him that I didn't usually go in for anal stimulation, but he seemed to be able to press all of the right buttons for me.

The next time we were alone, I was determined to try and stimulate him, but he got the better of me and was able to start stroking my clit through my trousers and panties (I was amazed at how he could do that). I came again, but I think it made me even more determined than ever to do something for him.

I was looking forward to spending another evening with him when the next Champions League match was due to be played. Alas, only the day before I had to tell him that my husband had arranged for us to go out for a meal with a couple of people (both men) from his office.

I told him that I was really, really sorry and that to make up for it we could go out at lunchtime the next day and that I'd have a little treat for him.

We met some way away for the office (we had started doing this in order to avoid gossip). My surprise was that I was wearing that wrap-around skirt again, with high heels. It doesn't take much imagination to realise that I was also wearing stockings again.

He knew I was wearing them, but couldn't confirm this until later. We walked off in a different direction to normal and found a 'trendy wine bar'. There were a few people in there, but we found a quiet little corner and sat down. Opposite us – about twenty feet away – was a floor to ceiling window.

However, when walking past, with the window reflecting the strong sunlight, it wasn't very easy to see in – thank goodness! After we sat down, Bryn surreptitiously rubbed the back of his hand against my leg, feeling my suspenders. But then he realised that my stocking were a bit different.