The Art of Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you wearing lace tops?" he asked.

"Yes," I said and promptly pulled my skirt up my legs to reveal not only the broad lace band, but suspenders and generous amount of creamy thigh as well.

He was amazed at my daring, but nobody walking past outside seemed to notice, so he took my lead.

"Very, very nice indeed. And are you wearing knickers today?"

"That's something you'll have to find out," I answered.

I'm not sure what I expected, perhaps a hand feeling around the back of my skirt to find evidence of a thong, but that wasn't what he did. Instead he simply slid his hand up between my legs.

He discovered that I was wearing a thong and he pushed it to one side briefly to tickle my clitoris. My reaction was to gasp, before he took his hand away.

We continued talking and drinking for a while. I think that the drink and the thought of what he had just done had started to get us both horny again.

I said, "I can't believe that you just did that!"

"What? This?"

And once again his hand travelled up beneath my skirt. This time, he didn't withdraw quickly. Instead, he pushed the gusset completely aside and began to slip a finger into me.

I was, by now, quite wet and when he retrieved his hand after a while, he placed the finger in his own mouth. I excitedly took hold of his hand and sucked his finger too.

We went back to the office feeling very turned on indeed. I went to the ladies toilets and masturbated, whereas he found himself too busy to be able to get away for relief.

Bryn finished work at about 6pm, and was surprised to find that I was still in the office. I told him that I had to wait for an e-mail from an agency and that they were being really slow. I'd had to tell my husband that I would be late.

I don't know which of us suggested it, but we were both keen to meet in the basement while I was waiting. Once more he took me in his arms and kissed me passionately. I guess that it had been his intention to give me pleasure in some way again, but as I had satisfied myself earlier, I had a little more self-control.

His hands were caressing my buttocks and he told me that he just had to see them. I didn't object when he dropped to his knees and turned me around a little so that he could push my skirt up and reveal 'those lovely cheeks'.

He kissed them tenderly and then tried to turn me around again, no doubt so that he could use his tongue between my legs again, but I twisted away and told him, "No."

I then pulled him up off of the floor and told him that it was my turn to do something for him. With that, I unzipped his trousers and slipped my hand inside.

I struggled to get my fingers into his underpants and asked, "How do you get into these things?"

He said, "Would you like me to get it out?"

I replied, "Yes, please."

So he did. It was rock hard and even he struggled to release his dick from his thong, but having done so, he took his hand away leaving his dick standing proud of his trousers.

"Oh my God," I said. "Look at the size of it! You have got a monster dick!"

Now, I should point out at this juncture that in Bryn's modesty he wouldn't consider himself to be remarkably well endowed. However, I would say that his cock is at the upper end of average, being about 6 ½ inches long. But it is very thick. So much so, (he told me) that he had never had a partner who could get the whole of the head into her mouth when sucking on it.

All smiles, I took hold of it and began to rub it gently but firmly.

"And what would you like me to do with it?" I asked.

"Anything you like. It's yours to do with as you please," He whispered (he wasn't capable of normal speech.

"You'd like me to give you a blowjob, wouldn't you?" I whispered back.

He was trying to be cool, act as if he wasn't about to faint from the excitement. He only lasted a few seconds, before he croaked, "Yes."

I bent down and licked around the head of his dick and then down the shaft. I then opened my mouth and tried to get the head in. He had assumed that I would not be able to, but I was up for the challenge and persevered. He watched and groaned as the helmet disappeared in to my mouth.

I think I realised just how far gone he was and didn't bob my head up and down, but continued rubbing. He was an absolute gentleman and was determined not to hold my head while I was fellating him. Instead, he put his hands on my shoulders.

While this was going on, my mobile phone rang. I didn't answer it of course, but we both guessed that it was my husband ringing to find out where I was.

This merely spurred us both on. As he neared orgasm, he told me that he was coming. Usually, if I give my husband oral sex, this is the point when I withdraw and finish him by hand. But instead I kept my mouth there. I was actually going to let him come in her mouth – and I couldn't wait!

I had let my husband do that once, just once, only once.

OK, so I was going to let him come in my mouth and then spit it out afterwards. That was so sexy. He started to shoot, but I didn't pull it out, I didn't spit. To Bryn's (and my) surprise I swallowed almost every drop. I say almost, because a tiny drip did escape and fall onto my top (a stain that I left there while I went out to dinner with my husband and his pals from work).

He was so overwhelmed by my actions that he picked me up off the floor and kissed me straight away, using his tongue as well. I've heard of men refusing to kiss their partner after oral sex, but he wasn't going to be a hypocrite. I was shocked by his desire to do this and told him that I found it an incredible turn-on. Not one of my (five or so) partners had ever acted in that way.

We left the office a while later after I had received my e-mail, walked to the station and kissed gently goodnight.

Not that I was counting, but this event meant that I came in a ratio of four times for his one. I think he was fairly determined to keep that ratio going. We avoided the basement for a while, on the basis that if we kept going there, sooner or later we would get caught.

Lunchtimes saw us finding pubs off the beaten track a little way from work. We found one that had an upstairs, with a small pool table. We went up there with our drinks and sat talking for a while, until the two blokes playing pool finished and left.

Stroking my leg was a sure-fire way of heating me up and that's what Bryn started doing. Eventually his hand reached my crotch and he started to play with my clitoris through the material.

"You can't make me come in a pub!" I protested half-heartedly.

"Can't I?" he answered, but continued masturbating anyway.

I came, of course.

We managed to find ourselves in this situation a few times. The pub room had windows on two sides, one of which overlooked an office. But sitting close, me with my back to this window, he could rub me without anybody from the office seeing what was going.

One day, he got me so turned on that I told him that I wanted to taste his dick, to make him come in my mouth. Oh how I would have loved that. I could have sat him with his back to the window and, no doubt, I could have unzipped and even fondled him, but to bend my head down into his lap? An exhibitionist and voyeurs dream. Quite rightly he said no, we'd get arrested.

It seemed that quite often, if we were going to spend time together in the evening, we would also go out at lunchtime. On one occasion this happened and I (teasingly) had taken my knickers off before we went out. He found out, naturally.

Our e-mails in the afternoon were pretty hot, until just before the end of the day, when he dared me to take off my bra as well. My breasts aren't particularly large, but they tend to move about when unfettered and I hadn't gone without a support for some time. Still, I replied that I would, but as I was going out without any underwear on it would only be fair if he did too. Bryn agreed.

We met away from the office and we began walking off to find a watering hole. He asked if I had taken the dare, I opened my handbag a little to show my bra folded up inside. I asked if he had done as I had requested and taken his thong off.

He said, "Yes, but I think that we're going to have to walk a little bit more slowly from now on".

I asked why and he told me, "Because, having just seen your underwear in your handbag and knowing that you are completely naked beneath that blouse and trousers, my dick has started stirring and as I walk its starting to rub in a most delightful way. If we aren't careful, I'm going to get a raging hard-on that I will simply not be able to hide!"

I kind of liked the idea of this, but slowed my pace at his request. Still, the thought of seeing that weapon outlined by the material of his jeans, poking up towards the sky made my mouth dry.

We had problems finding a decent pub and ended up in a quite crowded one. However, we managed to find a couple of bar stools at the back, where we could face each other, intertwine our legs and just enjoy each others company. I wanted to get Bryn turned-on – possibly in retaliation for the number of times that he had done the same to me?

Anyway, I deliberately pulled at the top of my dark blue blouse, allowing him to gain glimpses of the valley between my partially uncovered breasts. I told him that I very rarely walked around without a bra on and had never been out of the house like it. I said that it felt fantastic, so free, and so sexy. He was able to put his hand on my side while kissing me and 'accidentally' allowed his hand to move to a position where he could feel the side of my breast with the heel of his hand.

I began to stroke Bryn's leg; his cock by now was beginning to become very hard indeed. It was stretching down his trouser leg and he had to lay my arm along his leg to hide it. I could see it clearly and whispered how well defined were the outlines – especially the head.

I moved my hand onto his knee and then began sliding it upwards. When I got to his dick, I began playing with the head using my thumb. Then I slid the rest of my hand onto the shaft and he suddenly told me to stop.

"No. Really! We have to stop now!" he hissed urgently.

He wasn't just close to coming. He was close to ripping my blouse open and sucking wildly at my tits and then...?

After calming down (which took some time), we left the pub and walked to the station. We stopped for a kiss and a cuddle and he managed to slip his hand up inside my blouse and quickly tease a nipple. Neither of us achieved release and I figured that our respective partners were going to get the benefit that evening. Bryn's did, but mine?

I should explain that my husband hadn't made love to me for about three months. He was too tied up with work and too tired when he got home. Bryn suggested that maybe he was having an affair, but I didn't think so. He simply didn't show his appreciation for me enough. He thought that taking me out for a meal three or four times a week was the way to do it.

Anyway, that evening, when we went to bed, he was rabbiting on about work as usual, while I stood there and seductively peeled off my blouse and trousers, revealing that I was naked underneath. He didn't even notice! Bastard! Naturally, was very upset and burst into tears. He did make love to me then, but I wasn't particularly satisfied with it. I couldn't even imagine it was Bryn on top of me because of the massive difference in girth (never mind being shorter).

It was time for us to make a proper evening of it and go out for another meal. As usual, we went to the pub for a drink first. The pub was quiet and having got our drinks we sat down on a bench seat and kissed and cuddled a bit. The bar lady had disappeared out the back and nobody else could see us, so we felt free to do this.

He even slipped a hand up my skirt to start arousing me with his fingertips. Eventually we decided that we should be making a move to the restaurant. I said that I had to go to the toilet first.

He whispered, "Of course you do. After all, you need to take your knickers off don't you?"

I gave a mock show of shock and asked him if he really thought I would do such a thing just because he told me to. He smiled, raised his eyebrows and nodded. He knew me so well.

We walked out and took a route that led us down a quiet alleyway. He stopped me so that we could kiss and he slipped his fingers under the waistband at the back of my skirt. Sure enough, I'd obeyed his demand and removed my thong.

We went to the same restaurant as before and, unbelievably, we pulled the same trick, getting us the three-seater table in a little niche. Once again, we sat at an angle to each other.

We had ordered the meal and wine and I was looking around. It wasn't very busy and nobody seemed to be looking in our direction, so Bryn put his hand on my knee and began to slide it up my leg. I parted them and he began playing with my wet pussy lips and clitoris. Fortunately, he had just taken his hand away when the waiter arrived!

We ate our meal and then ordered desserts. When they came, we delighted in offering a mouthful to each other (and finding out what each others mouths tasted like afterwards). By now the restaurant was pretty well deserted. There was one other couple in a niche some distance away from us, but unless they stood up they couldn't see us and we couldn't see them. I've often wondered what they were up to.

Left all alone like this, Bryn simply had to move his hand back up my skirt. I was more than ready for him to do so and spread my legs wide. My pussy lips were puffy and my vagina was open and very, very lubricated. He slid his finger right in until it could go no further. Removing it again, he slowly and deliberately brought it to his mouth and slipped it in, tasting my juices on his digit.

I was leaning very close to him hoping that he would realise that I wanted to taste as well. He let her have his finger, but there wasn't much juice left, so I pushed my own hand between my legs (the skirt rode up, pushed by my wrist) and Bryn watched, fascinated, as I slid a finger into myself and then brought it up to my mouth.

The taste and feel of my finger sliding over my soft, warm lips and onto my tongue was incredibly erotic. I was turned on, he was turned on. We didn't know what to do. I slid onto his lap, balancing my legs mid thigh on his. He pulled my skirt from underneath me and was then able play with me from behind. I'm sure that if he'd told me that he wanted to fuck me, right there, right then, I would have lain back on the seat with my legs wide and pulled him to me.

I really have no idea how we stopped ourselves from going further. I think we decided that if he had tried to masturbate me, I would probably have been unable to stop myself from making a lot of noise.

Before we left the restaurant I paid a visit to the toilets. I'm not lying when I say that I just had to apply pressure with my fingers to my clit and pussy lips and I came.

We left the building. We didn't head for the station, but walked off in a different direction, looking for darkened streets. If I'm honest, I guess we were looking for somewhere that we could be alone. Where we could... do whatever we wanted.

We stopped at a gateway that was partially in shade from the few streetlights. He pressed me against the wall as he kissed me. His hand rose up the back of my skirt and then squeezed the flesh of my buttock. But then we were disturbed when somebody walked around the corner – a Traffic Warden no less, at that time of night!

We walked on through unfamiliar streets, until Bryn spotted a ramp leading down in front of a building, parallel with the road. It was dark and out of the light from the streetlamps. (It was only in daylight that you could see the security cameras!).

Bryn wanted to go down on me and pulled my skirt up to reveal my bush, but I turned him round so the he was against the wall and begun unzipping him. Once again, he was very hard and he had to ease it out of his pants for me, but he left it inside his trousers (a precaution - we could hear voices close by). I started to rub his cock with long, firm strokes.

It was never going to take very long, but my idea was to rub him almost to orgasm and then quickly take him in my mouth just before he came.

He whispered, "I'm going to come!"

But I got carried away and kept rubbing! It was too late. He pushed his hand into his trousers in order to get hid pumping cock back into his underpants in order to soak up the mess, but he was firing like a machine gun. His come had soaked through the front of his trousers and even stained the front of my skirt.

We rearranged our clothing and with a smile he chided me, "For future reference. When I say that I'm going to come, I don't mean that I'mgoingto come at some point in the near future. I mean that I am coming now, right this second!"

Street sex has a great element of danger and if you remain undiscovered and undisturbed it can be immensely satisfying and rewarding. But there are very few private places that you can find when you really need them.

A few weeks later we managed to get out for an evening together again. We decided against drinking too much and went to a restaurant fairly early in the evening. We sat opposite each other and behaved impeccably. We had a lovely meal accompanied by a very nice bottle of Pino Grigio. We came out and walked around Covent Garden hand-in-hand. We had no idea where we were headed.

We really wanted to find somewhere that we could just relax and kiss, but we didn't want to go into a pub and all of the streets were well lit. We turned down a pedestrianised road and stopped against a wall to kiss. But there were still too many people walking past, most of which were turning down an alleyway close to where we stood.

So we continued walking. As we did so, I realised that there was a corner of a building up ahead of us that was in deep shadow. I led Bryn by the hand over to this little niche. He put me against the wall and kissed me. Then he tried to move his hand onto the front of my trousers.

I told him firmly, "No!" and turned him round so that his back was now against the wall. We kissed for quite a while, until I stopped and looked back over my shoulder. I couldn't see anyone and so, looking straight at him with a grin, I put my hands on his trousers and unzipped his flies.

He did his usual trick of extracting this solid piece of flesh from his underpants for me. I didn't want to rub it inside his trousers, I wanted to see it. So I pulled it out into the open air, where I was able to look down at it see just how shiny the head was – a sign that it was at its maximum hardness and then some.

I began masturbating him and kissing him on the mouth at the same time. I think he was nervously keeping his eyes open for innocent passers-by, but nobody seemed to want to come down this way (thank goodness).

I looked up at him with and spoke in a voice and with words that should have told him just how horny I was feeling.

"I want to taste you. I want to taste your dick. I want to put it in my mouth and taste your come."

I think I was expecting him to say something like, "Good God. Not here!" but instead he saw that there was nobody down the street, so he said, "Go on then, but just for a bit."

I was thinking that we had better not risk doing this for long. I looked over my shoulder and then leaned around the corner and looked the other way and, seeing nobody, knelt down and took his dick into my mouth. I worked very rapidly, all concerns about getting caught being pushed to one side.

Just a few more seconds and I brought him to orgasm. Afterwards, I stood up and received the French kiss that I expected (I deliberately left a bit of semen on my tongue).

The trouble was, I hadn't put my toys away and he'd only just got zipped up, when somebody walked past going in the other direction. Phew!