The Artist's Lair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shona left the room once again, leaving Lisa there, her wrists now unbound, but her legs still shackled together under the table. She was still powerless to move much, although she was thinking of ways to distract Shona enough, so she could get her back on her feet again and be in a better position to show her own strength and possible overpower the strong woman.

Just a few minutes passed and the hot masseuse came back out wearing high shiny black leather high heeled boots, with the strap on still dangling absurdly off her hips, and a tiny push up bra to hold those golden brown charms close to her chest. Shona pulled Lisa's entire body down so her feet were now touching the floor. Lisa's back was still on the table, her bum was right on the edge of it. She grabbed both of Lisa's arms and quickly retied them behind the table once more. But the horny masseuse also opened up the restraints on her legs so Lisa could spread her legs wider and she placed a large pillow behind Lisa's bum so her sex was now totally available. Lisa's vulva was fully exposed, its flowering prize inside ready for a prime sucking.

Shona got down on her knees and finger fucked her a few minutes and then dove her fast moving tongue into Lisa's warm pussy with a forcefulness Lisa had never experienced before. The sweet scent of the liquor and cream lingered on her upper body and arms, her loins were on fire with lust as Shona expertly tongued at her clitoris. Lisa wanted her orgasm already! She wanted Shona to make her cum and then she wanted to take this bitch deep herself and show her who the real boss was.

Shona's mouth moved with a perverse motion in and out, up and down as the Mexican masseuse grabbed Lisa's fragrant labia with her pursed lips. She'd pull it out and tongue that love bud ferociously, then let those lips snap back, making that distinctive popping sound. The horny masseuse sucked hard on Lisa's wet sex while her hands held those lovely strong legs folded back to Lisa's chest.

"Unnghh, oh shit, suck me babe, suck me hard!" Lisa moaned loudly.

"Mnnnn, mnnnghhhh, love your pussy Lisa," moaned an oversexed and extremely unstable Shona. Deep inside her mind, though she must've wanted to inflict more pain, not just pleasure on Lisa. She pulled out a pair of hard rubber tit clamps and placed them tightly on Lisa's now swollen nipples.

"Owww, you FUCKIN CUNT! What the FUCK are you doin'?" Yelled Lisa.

Shona stood up and watched Lisa squirm in pain, inside she was glad this bitch was finally getting her due, but her mind was so torn, she also wanted to caress her and kiss her all at the same time. Shona looked like an emotional mess by this time, but hid her feelings really well.

SLAP! An open palm cracked across Lisa's face in an instant, leaving an intense red mark on her beautiful face.

"Apologize to me bitch for treating me like your love slave first and I'll remove the clamps, say you're sorry and you'll treat me better next time, bitch or I 'll make it hurt more now!"

a moment passed.

"DO IT!" Shona shouted in her most demanding voice.

"When did I treat you like my personal sex slave, WHEN?" Lisa screamed.

"You don't remember our last session? You were SO DEMANDING! 'Shona do this for me please, just like this, not like that!' Uggh! What the fuck do you think I am? I thought we were doing a laid back fun time massage between two women. I wasn't going to even charge you my full fee, of course because I love touching your hot body, but I wanted a friendly thing and you went totally off doing your dominatrix thing later too!" Shona said, her hurt feelings finally showing through.

"Shona, I'm sorry I treated you poorly in the past, please don't hurt me any more today, please! If you let up, I promise I'll still suck your pussy really good and do whatever else you want," Lisa had given in, she was broken and it was evident in her voice.

"Really, you'd do that for me?" Shona said in a low whisper. A total contrast to the voice she had just used. Her sarcasm was palpable.

"I'm gonna fuck your hot pussy with my giant cock now!" She said commandingly, in the same voice she'd been using since taking control.

Shona moved around and parted Lisa's pussy lips and shoved the huge rubber cock in as Lisa squirmed in massive discomfort. Her deep pussy took all 9 inches of the thing!

Between the rum and cream, the massage oil and Lisa's own lubrication Shona knew she could fuck Lisa for a few minutes before she'd have to re lube it.

She grabbed onto LIsa's wide hips and began fucking her really slow at first, then gradually harder and faster. On the video we could see Shona's tits swaying while Lisa's were bouncing up and down.

"Fuck me hard bitch! fuck me good, you horny bitch! Fuck me hard, HARDER!" Lisa cried out. She was lovin' every bit of that huge rubber cock pulsing in and out of her soaking wet pussy.

Shona slapped her butt with her right hand and pulled out the huge dildo and undid the straps really quickly, and discarded the heavily lubed, spunky dildo. She mounted the arm chair with her butt on the top of the chair she extended her left leg and folded her right so that their pussies were close and Shona began grinding her wet clit into Lisa's. Shona's body was half on the end of the massage table and the rest straddling the plush chair as their pussies intertwined.

"Oh fuck me good, SHona Oh yes I can feel your clit now, ummnn, yes fuck me good, oh yes! I'm gonna cum soon if you keep that going!" Lisa cried out in unbearable lust.

Shona looked down at their hot pussies grinding and knew her orgasm was building inside, her thoughts spun with all of her torn feelings about Lisa, lesbian sex, religious beliefs and her instinctive desire to be a dominant woman. She thrust her pelvis into Lisa's gorgeous pussy mound even harder as their wet clits engaged like two vixens is heat

Lisa came first, her ass rose off the table in heavy fast pumping movements. Her gooey pussy dripped with love juices and left over rum and cream all over the floor. Lisa's hands were still tied up and she desperately wanted to fondle and kiss Shona's wondrous tits as they bobbed in front of her, but she was powerless to engage directly with Shona's upper body.

"Oh fuck, yes cummmmingghh!" Shona announced as she pulled away she stood up and rubbed her own throbbing clitoris furiously with three fingers.

She wobbled a bit and a large spurt of her cumjuices shot out of her luscious pussy onto Lisa's wetness and abdomen.

"Oh yes, YES, YES Shona, you know how I love when you spurt on me!"

Shona wasn't done, she felt another more massive climax approaching like a runaway train coming around a curve she mounted Lisa's face this time. Her wet pussy dripped down on Lisa's face and then she spurted out even more cum juices all over her face, saturating Lisa's hair and filling her open mouth with her warm vaginal fluids.

"Oh yes YES! I love your spurtacious orgasms, fuck YEAH!! Oh SHIT YESS!!" Lisa enjoyed every bit of this too!

Shona wobbled and fell back into the big arm chair that had allowed her to mount Lisa on the massage table. Her legs splayed apart, her labia continued to drip her cum juices onto the chair. Her rational thoughts flowed back into her mind and she noticed the redness on Lisa's face from her smack.

Shona began balling uncontrollably. She reached down and undid Lisa's restraints and kissed her body, caressed Lisa's face and cum saturated chest and arms.

At first, Lisa didn't know what to make of this. She told me that Shona's body continued to be wracked with overwhelming guilt at hurting her friend and Shona begged for her forgiveness. Shona ran to Lisa's kitchen, her high heeled boots clamoring on the floor, her beautiful ass moving away from Lisa was a sight to see. She raced back with an ice pack and applied to her face. Lisa reached up and kissed Shona passionately and they both got up and walked to the bath to take a long shower.

Now Lisa didn't tell me what happened after they disappeared from the camera view, but from what I gathered they made love quite passionately at least one more time before Shona left the apartment. Here's the way I imagined what happened in the bathroom in my own fantasy filled mind:

Lisa probably turned on the shower and put Shona in there and got the strap on from the living room and surprised the masseuse from behind and fucked her really good till she orgasmed a few more times in that huge shower that Lisa has.

There's even a place to sit down in it and I bet Lisa had her sit there and sucked on her clit and tasted all of those lovely juices mixed with the water and massage oils, cream and rum, while she massaged those heavenly brown tits at the same time!

"Earth to Stacy, Earth to Stacy," Lisa said in funny voice as

I got lost fantasizing about the two of them and didn't feel Lisa's caresses on my thigh telling me it was time for us to to go to bed already!

Lisa turned toward me and we kissed passionately. She said that our love meant more to her than anything else right now. Our tongues met and we pressed against one another, our bodies fit together so well.

In the end, Shona knew she couldn't be Lisa's main lover. Her fundamental religious beliefs were too strong. Her upbringing wouldn't allow her to be seen with another woman in public, which Lisa couldn't handle at all. They parted as friends for the time being, but Lisa knew she could not trust her as a masseuse ever again.

"So were you telling me about these two young artists who need someone to model for them? That's a perfect reason to let your students know the other side of you! Lets do it and let them have fun too! It will be a blast!" Lisa suggested, after I told her about Tabitha and Sharon's need for two women to model for them in the nude.

We scheduled the session for the coming weekend, just enough time for Lisa to recuperate from her S&M massage with Shona.

To be Continued...

12