All Comments on 'The Assistant Ch. 02'

by Vysis

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
rhimshot415rhimshot415over 9 years ago
Now THIS is interesting.

I love the open marriage of the Grays, plus Aimee's relationship with her roommate Claudia. Each relationship could be a story of its own, but you have combined them with Aimee's being taught about sex by her aunt and uncle in a very creative way. I look forward to future chapters, of which there has to be at least one more.

parputter69parputter69over 9 years ago
Keep it coming.

Great start. Keep it coming. Love what you have written so far. Can't wait for Sunday brunch with Victoria and Leslie. This is good for a few more chapters. Aimee and the prof, Mike and Aimee, Victoria/Prof/Leslie, Aimee/Claudia/Mike, Michelle/Aimee/Claudia, and on and on and on.

SwifthawkSwifthawkover 9 years ago
So many dimensions, yet so fluid

Thank you so much for sharing and I am looking forward to more from you!

bxtreme4bxtreme4over 9 years ago
Really Great Story

Really enjoyed both chapters and looking forward to the next. Well crafted, very vivid and smooth flowing. Congrats on a great beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
interesting plot

starting is really nice. slow erotic and very visual. keep it up and hope to read many more chapters in this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please stop it with the flashbacks, they just break the flow, I would much rather read about some girls getting hot and heavy, than about Aimee giving blowjobs from her POV.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful. I absolutely adore cunt in every way. Love getting drunk on Cunt juice while sexing it up. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

Open marriage, bisexual roommates and very stimulating flashbacks to 'flesh out' the characters. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVysis@Vysis
I have an active imagination but very little free time! I have at least a half dozen works in progress at any particular time and few more ideas that are only that. With a PhD in science, I do a lot of technical writing, but really enjoy getting my fiction on when I can find a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES