The Assistant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aimee got up and walked to the other end of the bed, picked up the small vibrator, and flipped it on. She circled Claudia's mound with the tip, carefully avoiding the very sensitive area near her clit. She slid the vibrator into Claudia's tight pussy and slowly worked it like a tiny penis. Claudia began to move her hips up and down in rhythm to the motion. After several minutes, she pulled the vibrator out and placed the tip several inches above her clit. Slowly she allowed the vibrator to move down toward her clit. As the vibrator got closer, Claudia lifted her butt off the bed to help the movement along. But, Aimee was wise to Claudia's tactics and made sure not to rush things along. When she touched Claudia's clit, she let out a low guttural moan. Aimee moved the vibrator from her clit and repositioned it several inches above. She repeated this pattern several times.

"I'm ready," Claudia whispered. "I want to come really, really bad. Please make me come."

Aimee placed her hand under Claudia's back and urged her to role over on her stomach. Claudia immediately flipped over and then lifted herself up so that her weight was on her knees and her chest, her big, round butt thrust high in the air. She reached out with her hands and grabbed the pillow above her head in a tight grip. Aimee moved behind her and thought, "no wonder men love fucking girls from behind. Look at that beautiful ass. If I had a dick I sink it all the way in to the hilt!"

Aimee moved the hand with the vibrator underneath Claudia's pussy and grabbed the ring connected to the anal beads with the other. She had found with a lot of experimentation that she could make Claudia come simultaneous with her pulling out the last bead if she did it just right. Aimee pulled on the ring and the first bead stretched the tight orifice of Claudia's asshole. With a very faint pop, the first bead popped out. "Oh damn that feels good..." Aimee applied the vibrator to Claudia's clit and started pulling on the ring again. The next bead reached her asshole and started to stretch the tight muscles aside. Faster now, she began to pull the beads out, sensing the right speed from the undulations of Claudia's hips. "Yeah...yeah...I'm almost there....I'm going to...coooooooome."

After several minutes with Claudia positioned with her ass high in the air, she finally lowered her hips to the bed and sighed. "That was amazing. Do you want me to do you now?"

Aimee glanced at the clock. It was almost 2:30. "No. Why don't you just use your mouth instead?"

Aimee lay down next to Claudia with her head on the pillow. Claudia climbed in between Aimee's spread legs and put her mouth just a few inches from Aimee's wet, steaming pussy. She could smell the musky smell and anticipated the taste. She started by lightly kissing the inside of Aimee's thighs and then slowly moved towards her vagina. When her soft lips found Aimee's clit, she moaned, "Perfect."

She closed her eyes and began to daydream. Uncle Mike was sitting on the couch wearing his pajamas watching football and Aunt Michelle was sitting in her chair reading a book. Aimee was lying on her stomach on the carpet in front of the couch, her chin resting on her hands. She was watching football because there was nothing else to do. "Hey, baby," Mike said to Michelle, "how about a blowjob while I watch the game?"

"Mike! Aimee's in the room if you didn't notice."

"Oh, that's okay. I like rather watch that than this stupid football game," Aimee said.

"Yeah," said Mike. "It would be like dual entertainment."

"Look, lover boy, this book is good and you just sit there and watch your game."

Mike looked forlorn. Aimee turned around to look at him and saw that he had his hands under the waist of his pajama bottoms and was rubbing his semi-erect cock.

"I'll give you a blowjob," Aimee offered.

Mike looked up expectantly, and then glanced over at Michelle.

"Alright, you two win. I'll dooooo it." Michelle set her book down begrudgingly.

"No, really," Aimee said, "I really enjoy doing it. Please."

"Okay missy. Go ahead if you really want to."

Aimee pulled her tee shirt off exposing her fully nude body. She had learned to really like the way Uncle Mike stared at her tits. He was very careful not to initiate anything. Aimee felt really powerful, like she was always in control of this big man and she liked the way that made her feel. She patted the floor next to her.

Mike got up from the couch, pulled off his pajama bottoms and boxer shorts, and lay down next to Aimee. She climbed between his legs and slowly started sucking his cock the way her aunt had taught her.

Michelle found it very distracting and finally gave up trying to read. She put the book down in her lap and watched Aimee work her mouth up and down her husband big, thick cock. After several minutes, Aimee pulled her mouth off of Mike's dick and asked, "Aunt Michelle, how many sexual positions are there?"

"Well, sweetie, there are literally dozens, but all of them are based on three basic positions. They are called missionary, woman superior, which is sometimes called cowgirl, and doggy style."

Aimee looked up at Michelle confused. "Missionary, woman superior, and doggy style? I don't get it. Can you show me?"

"I guess the education continues." Michelle got up from her chair and pulled her nightgown up and over her head. As she walked across the room toward them, her heavy breasts swayed from side to side. She lay down beside her husband and said, "Okay, first missionary."

Mike rolled over and up on top of Michelle. "Aimee," said Michelle, "if you move down to be by our feet you'll get a better view."

Aimee moved as directed. She could see Mike's cock just inches away from her aunt's wet pussy. Mike moved his hips and his dick slid right into her hole. Aimee was amazed how her aunt's pussy seemed to swallow his dick. The lips of her pussy were stretched wide and fit perfectly around the shaft of his dick. He slowly began to move his hips back and forth, his dick sliding in and out of her aunt's cunt.

"This position is called the missionary position because the Roman Catholic priests taught the 'savages' of South and Central America to make love his way."

"You're kidding!" Aimee exclaimed.

"No. The church even tells us how to fuck."

"The next position is woman superior or cowgirl." Mike pulled out of his wife and flipped over onto his back. Michelle threw a leg over him, put her weight on her knees facing him, and reached around across her own butt to grasp Mike dick. She pulled his dick up so it was pointing like a missile at her twat, and she slowly lowered herself onto his dick. "The best part about this position, from the woman's standpoint, is that you can feel all of your lover's dick. This gets the most dick in your pussy." Aimee could clearly see that all of Uncle Mike's cock was inside her aunt. Michelle started rocking back and forth, while Mike reached up and kneaded her heavy tits. "There is another thing that you can do in this position that men love, but you have to have really strong thighs." Without letting Mike's dick slip out of her, she picked up her left leg and placed her foot on the floor. Next, she picked up her right leg and placed that foot on the floor so that all of her weight was on her feet. She then began to ride up and down on Mike's dick using her thighs to do all the work. Mike said, "Man, this feels great."

After a few minutes of riding on his cock she said, "There is another variation of this position, too." She then stood up, turned around, and lower herself back on Mike's dick, this time facing away from him. "Men like this position because they can see your butt. Butts are a real turn on to most men."

"Why?" asked Aimee truly confused. "Everyone has one."

"You'll see in just a minute." Michelle started riding up and down on Mike's dick in this position. Mike reached down to spread Michelle's ass cheeks apart. He looked up at Aimee, winked at her, and motioned for her to come up by his face. When she arrived he said, "look."

Aimee could see Mike's dick going in and out of her aunt, but she also noticed Aunt Michelle's little butthole for the first time. "Aimee," Mike said, "put your index finger in your mouth for a second and get it real wet." Aimee did as instructed. "Now, put your finger in Aunt Michelle's butthole.

"Really?"

Michelle answered for him. "Really. But, only if you want to."

Aimee tentatively put her finger on Michelle's butthole and pushed. There was resistance at first, but then her finger slipped right in. She was amazed at how warm and soft it felt. She was also shocked to learn that she could feel her uncle's cock going in and out of Michelle's pussy. After a few moments of this, Michelle said, "And now, the favorite position of men world wide: doggy style."

Michelle allowed Mike's dick to slip out of her as she crawled forward towards Mike's feet. She got on her hands and knees and turned around to look at Mike and Aimee. She lowered her head toward the carpet to raise her ass even higher and waved it in the air. "What does a girl have to do around her to get fucked?"

Mike winked at Aimee again and got up on his knees. He crawled over to Michelle and without a pause, he grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them really wide. Aimee noticed that Michelle's pussy was swollen and gaping wide. She also noticed again the pretty pink butthole only inches above her pussy. Mike asked, "Aimee, would you like to give me a hand? Come over here and put my dick in Aunt Michelle's pussy."

Aimee eagerly obliged and loved seeing his dick sink to the hilt. Mike reached around Michelle and grabbed her hips. He then began to fuck her slowly, letting his stomach and hips slap against her butt with a whack. Aimee moved to the side to get an overall view of the action. Michelle lifted herself up onto her hands and knees, and Aimee could see her full, heavy breasts swaying underneath her to the rhythmic fucking she was getting. Aimee reached out and put her hand underneath one of Michelle's tits and lifted. She was amazed how heavy it was. She took the nipple between her fingers and rolled it like Mike had done to her several times before. "Um, that feels good," Michelle purred. Aimee moved back and put her left hand on Michelle's butt. She slid her hand along the crack of her butt and inserted her middle finger into her butthole. She then reached under Michelle's stomach with her right hand and found her wet pussy. She took Michelle's clit between her forefinger and middle finger and started to massage Michelle's pussy. Michelle quickly began to moan, "It won't be long." After several more seconds of thrusting, Michelle came with a low moan, "I'm cooooooooooming."

Mike slowed down considerably. Pumping gently while Michelle recovered. "Aimee," he said, "it won't be long for me either. Do you want me to come in your mouth?"

"Sure!" Aimee exclaimed excitedly. She loved to feel her uncle's dick pulse and then feel the warm come stream down her throat.

"Okay, I'll warn you when I'm about there, so be ready." With that, he began to really pound his hips against Michelle's butt, thrusting his cock deeply into her. Michelle responded by thrusting her ass back against him, a loud whacking sound now filled the room. After only about 30 seconds he said, "O...kay...Aim...ee...I'm...al...most...there." Aimee crawled over next to her uncle and got on her knees waiting.

Suddenly, Mike pulled out of Michelle and stood up. Aimee grabbed his cock and put her open mouth close to his dick, but before she could clamp her lips around his cock, the first spurt of semen erupted from its head and squirted across her face. Before the second stream erupted, she managed to get her full lips firmly around the shaft and swallowed for all she was worth. It felt like a gallon of come, even more than the first time she had given him a blowjob, but this time it was easy to swallow every bit. She also could smell and taste her aunt's pussy on his cock.

When he was finally done, he said, "Aimee, that was great. Thanks, baby."

Michelle added, "Come here sweetie, you've earned a special award tonight."

Aimee laid down next to Michelle and Michelle licked the come off of Aimee's face. "Yum, tastes, nice." After a few quiet moments Michelle said, "You keep helping us come, but bless your heart, you never get to come. Well, tonight that ends." Michelle crawled down between Aimee's legs and began to lap at her pussy.

"Oh, my, that feels amazing," Aimee said, realizing that it was not Michelle's tongue, but Claudia's tongue working on her pussy. Claudia was an expert at making Aimee come and in a few short minutes Aimee arched her back high into the air and ground her pussy hard against Claudia's mouth. "Ohhhhhhhhhh, sooooooooooo nice."

After Aimee lowered her butt back to the bed, Claudia climbed up and laid her head on Aimee's shoulder. Aimee asked, "Why do we have two beds in this room? Can you even remember the last time we slept in separate beds?"

After a few seconds Claudia said, "Well, there was that time we both brought boys back on the same night."

"Oh, yeah, that reminds me. I met a man today."

"Do you mean a college boy?"

"No," Aimee said, "a man. He's thirty something and has a fantastic body. Great dick, too."

"Oh yeah, what's his name?"

"I can't tell you...he's married...and also, there is something else about him that would get him in trouble if I told you his name."

"Oh my gosh," Claudia said, "You're fucking one of your professors!"

"No, not fucking...yet."

12