All Comments on 'The Assistant Stage Manager'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wow!

Amazing! Wonderful story! Simply fabulous, well done!

Great fan of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Beautiful

What a lovely story. I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
GREAT!!!!!!

This was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
WOW

Write more stories that are good as this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hmmm

Its a wonderful story in many ways but, you had me until the point of revealing Rachel as Alec's mother. That I could have done without.

J G ParkesJ G Parkesalmost 18 years ago
A Pity

I agree with the most recent comment. I was enjoying the story until the twist about mother and son. Funnily enough, as soon as he mentioned being adopted and not knowing his parents it flashed into my mind that Rachel would turn out to be his mother, but I dismissed it thinking the age difference insufficient. Of course, it wasn't. A pity, though. They are left in a pretty impossible situation, leaving the reader bereft and forlorn.

Oxford99Oxford99over 12 years ago
Marriage

They have different names and different documents including passports. They should simply go to another country, or even go on a cruise ship, and get married. The foreign marriage documents would be legal when they got back home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a beautiful story

that unfolded gently...I half suspected something bad had happened to her and that he was her son she had to give up and so it happened.....have heard true stories of a son finding his long lost mother after being adopted out.....there is an attraction that was always there...something to do with them being related......I am so glad she learnt to trust him and then to agree for them to be together always and to raise their child together...so loving...so moving.....Experiencing sadness and anger can make you feel more creative, and by being creative, you can get beyond your pain or negativity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous