The Astarte Nunnery Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tarbut
Tarbut
206 Followers

"It's something I would like to talk about with Hathor, the research director.

We've noticed that she wanted John at her twat while nursing the nuns, as she felt more comfortable when she could credit (or blame) a male for the arousal she was experiencing, and not the eight females at her nipples.

But my original intent was to teach you lesbianism, i. e. sex between women, and lesbian women overcome the 'reproductive slant' of their bodies, having both pleasing orgasms and rewarding relationships with women.

Obviously, a married woman who loves her husband may not be the best teacher for that -- you noticed that my sex with John was somewhat better, and you wanted to learn it too.

But the greatest drawback of orgasms is not the 'reproductive slant'; it's the fact that they create preferences between individuals.

You prefer the individuals who may give you more intense orgasms, you grow fond of the people you have an orgasm with, and that fondness may last for life.

I don't know how will orgasms affect our society. They might destroy it."

John came back from the shower and told them, "Talking to Hathor could be a good idea, but I think that the best solution would be to let Phryne carnally know the nuns.

They're committed lesbians, and even though I often felt that they were attracted to me, I'm sure that they wouldn't have chosen to have sex with me."

"You're right, John, but not now. I would like Phryne to develop a strong bond with me before."

"Ok. By the way, it's now nearly dinnertime, and I think that we should go to the refectory."

They met Hathor there before actual dinner, disclosed their concerns to her, and she told them, "We knew that before approving the research, so we can go on. About the effects of orgasm in our society, our idea is to establish a colony somewhere in which a limited number of conspecifics could test them."

"A test bed?" John asked, making Jane, Phryne, Hathor laugh heartily.

Hathor replied, "I was talking about that to Abbess Chang. Our idea is to create another nunnery, whose nuns will actually be conspecifics. Jane will teach us how to infiltrate human society."

"The best method is the one I used: to replace a female embryo who didn't successfully implant, so you get a birth certificate and a human identity. The greatest drawback is that it puts us under parental authority until 18, and human families are close, not open societies."

"How about the money for raising the new nunnery?" John asked, and Hathor replied, "What if you and your wife set up a company whose proceeds will go to that erection?"

It was now John's turn to laugh at the pun, and reply, "We'll have a try. But it is dinnertime, and I'd like to eat now."

Hathor laughed, laid on the table, and let all nuns suckle, and John eat, her.

After dinner, Jane, John and Phryne had a threesome (in which John penetrated Phryne), and then Jane began teaching Phryne lesbian sex.

As they both enjoyed sucking milk, Jane began by laying supine on the carpet, and bidding Phryne kneel on her so as to let her own left nipple dangle over Jane's mouth, and to suck Jane's left one. As the combined sucks aroused the women, they fondled each other's twats with their left hands until they enjoyed orgasm.

Then they switched nipples, and afterwards position -- Jane kneeled on a laying Phryne.

When they were done, Jane told Phryne, "I'll teach you scissoring." She did that, grinding her own mound on Phryne's, and then proposed a 69, which Phryne enjoyed very much, and gave an encore.

The first time, Phryne was below and Jane above; the second time, the opposite was true -- so Phryne could try scissoring on Jane, who found it remarkably good for a beginner.

At last, Jane hugged, kissed Phryne, and told her, "My idea of lesbian love is making it face to face, kissing you, whispering you how much do I love you, hugging you with a hand, and fondling your genitalia with the other."

Her deeds matched her words, so Phryne enjoyed them, and reciprocated.

When they were done, Jane asked, "What do you want now?"

"Another threesome. I think that John too has to come."

So John penetrated her wife, and, after kissing her once, ate Phryne's pussy while she was kissing Jane. After he came, Phryne turned herself upside down, so John kissed her and Jane ate her pussy until John came again and all three went to bed and soundly slept.

Tarbut
Tarbut
206 Followers
12