The Atherton Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," Denise whispered to the struggling girl.

The girl froze and slowly turned her head towards Denise. Her eyes were wet with tears and her face radiated fear. The girl whispered, "Who. Who are you? Why is this happening?"

"I'm Denise. What's your name? How long have you been here?"

"My name is Kelly. A few days I think. All my friends are dead. It killed them," her voice quivered.

"Friends? What friends?" Denise asked, trying to keep the girl calm.

"Four of us were hiking in the woods. It got dark and we made camp. Then that thing came and attacked us," Kelly sniffled.

Denise nodded, everything was falling into place. The body on the couch must have been one of the girl's friends. She frowned knowing the other two must be out there somewhere, or maybe already eaten. They had to escape and soon.

Denise looked around trying to find anything that might help them get free of the webs. There was a thick wooden beam that went from the floor to the ceiling. There was blood splattered along the walls and on the floor. She saw two more bodies hanging from the ceiling beams along with Dwight's corpse.

Denise felt despair creep in as she realized where they were, in the creature's attic lair. She looked back at Kelly and asked, "Can you get loose?"

Kelly opened her mouth to reply, when somewhere, something creaked. Instead of a reply, she screamed.

"Oh goodie! You're awake," came a too familiar voice from the shadows.

"Who's there?" Kelly asked in a hushed whisper.

The creature stepped out of the shadows, its clawed feet clicking on the wood. She wore a predatory smile on her human face, a strangely pretty face for an inhuman monster. "Why it's just me, Annabelle," the creature answered while licking her lips and smiling at her captives.

Kelly screamed again and Denise squirmed and spat at the thing in the bloodstained night gown.

"Let us go bitch," Denise screamed!

Annabelle tilted her head towards Denise and her remaining eyes blinking together. A wicked smile formed on her lips. She licked her lips again and said, "Let you go?" Pursing her lips, Annabelle pretended to consider it but then shook her head, "No I don't think so. I'm going to make you just like me." She laughed gleefully and her black eyes gleamed at them with wicked purpose. "I'm going to do what Vanessa did to me. We will be sisters!"

Kelly screamed and began crying hysterically and thrashing against her restraints. Denise saw no point in trying to comfort the girl, instead she focused on trying to get free.

Annabelle stalked towards Kelly. Her arms reached out and tore the frightened girl from the wall. Kelly screamed again, held helplessly in the creature's strong grasp.

"Vanessa?" A thought struck Denise. A plan began to form while she continued struggling to escape the webs. "Who is Vanessa? And what did she do to you?" She hoped to distract Annabelle and give Kelly some time while she continued trying to escape. She thought some of the webbing holding her was weakening.

Annabelle dropped Kelly onto the floor, "Vanessa is the one who gave me this wonderful form." She smiled at Denise, "She came to our house one night. I don't know how she got in; I think she came through the cellar. My mother, father and I were asleep in our rooms. I woke up when my mother started screaming. Then I heard my father. . . die," she looked down, "I huddled in the corner, hiding under my blanket. I was so afraid when I saw her. Her green eyes looked right into me and I remember being unable to move. Vanessa was so fast, pinned me down and wrapped me in silk before I knew what had happened. I struggled of course but you know how useless that is." Annabelle paused and looked at her captives again.

Denise suppressed a groan while trying to pull her arm free of the web. She stopped and watched Annabelle to see if she had noticed. Her eyes darted down to Kelly, who lay paralyzed with fear. If they were to have any chance, she had to work faster. "So what happened then," she asked?

"Vanessa bred me," came the reply, "She forced me to drink her sex juices. She made me taste her, the way women do. I remember it was so good, I wanted to do it. I stopped struggling and I licked her and sucked her and drank and drank until my belly was swollen and full and then I fell asleep. Sated." She actually shuddered from the joyful recollection of the moment.

"When I awoke, Vanessa was gone. I found out later that I'd slept for almost half a year, but that's not important. I got up and found that I was starving. I went to my parent's room and found two cocoons wrapped in webbing, hanging from the ceiling. I tore into them and ate my parent's flesh. I ate everything but the bones. And afterward, my body started to change." She stopped then said, "Enough, you'll know the rest soon." She looked at Kelly and smiled wickedly.

Kelly whined, "Please No! Just let me go!"

Annabelle lowered herself down over the petite girl's body. Her human hands pulled up her silk gown, revealing her glistening wet pussy. "Don't worry, you'll love my taste."

Denise grunted and groaned, pulling on her arm as hard as she could. She saw Kelly scream and squirm beneath Annabelle. The webbing holding her right arm gave way just as Kelly's cries were smothered by Annabelle's grinding hips. Denise used her free hand to tear away the rest of her bindings. She quickly freed her other arm. She heard Annabelle's moan of pleasure as she ground her vagina onto Kelly's mouth. She cynically thought, 'well at least she's not watching me.' She continued tearing the webs away from her legs and chest, her eyes locked on the swaying creature as she worked.

Kelly's cries soon changed into soft, subdued moans. The creature rocked with pleasure, its eyes closed and a low humming noise emanating from its mouth. Kelly's struggling stopped and her hands reached up to grasp Annabelle's hips. Denise watched in horror as Kelly actually pulled the creature harder down onto her face.

The last of the webbing broke free and Denise fell free of the wall. She caught herself on Dwight's corpse, the weight causing the ragged remains to tear free and fall to the floor. Denise winced and landed on her side with a thud. She rolled away from the corpse and looked around for something to use as a weapon. In the dim light, her eyes fixed on a broken thigh bone lying in the corner of the room.

Oblivious to the world, Annabelle writhed in ecstasy. Her moans turned into wails of orgasmic bliss as she started to come. Her body writhed and shook from the work of the girl's tongue. The boards underneath creaked and groaned as Annabelle ground harder onto Kelly's face. She smiled when she heard the girl's soft mewls of joy as her juices filled the girl's mouth. She heard and felt the girl swallowing and drinking more as both shuddered in delight.

Denise moved as quickly and quietly as she could toward the far corner. She felt bad letting Kelly be put through this, but she needed a distraction, and she couldn't have stopped it anyway. She picked up the bone and looked at it. Its end was a sharp jagged point, a perfect weapon. She turned and looked at the pair on the floor.

Denise charged toward the monster and shouted a war cry that echoed from the walls. Her scream alerted Annabelle to her danger and her head started to turn as her arachnid limbs sprouted from her body. . . too late, Denise drove the pointed end of the bone into Annabelle's back, right between her shoulder blades. The spot was soft and the bone sank deep.

Annabelle screamed, an unholy scream of rage and pain. She leaped up on all four of her legs, and thrashed and wailed in agony. Her four arms tried to reach the bone, but failed. Her legs failed and she fell to the floor, where her cries grew louder as she thrashed.

Denise carefully went around Annabelle and went to Kelly's side. The girl's eyes were closed and she wore a satisfied smile on her wet face. Denise reached down, grabbed Kelly by the shoulders and shook her, trying to revive her, but to no avail. Kelly was comatose and might have been dead except for her breathing. Denise began to tear away the webs still clinging to the girl as the monster continued to thrash behind her.

Annabelle managed to get two legs beneath her and she righted herself. Slowly and painfully, she stood and then turned her furious gaze to Denise. She rushed forward, her clawed arms extended and ready to attack. The bone lodged in her back caused excruciating pain with every movement but she ignored it, blood lust overcoming the pain.

Denise heard the sound of the creature's legs as it moved toward her. She whirled around just in time to dodge one of Annabelle's swinging legs. Another leg came at her from the right, forcing her to roll forward to avoid being cut. The roll put her into a crouch directly in front of Annabelle. Denise rose and threw a fist upward in an uppercut, connecting with Annabelle's lower jaw.

Annabelle's equilibrium faltered and she stumbled backwards. Her eyes blinked rapidly as she shook off the blow. She hissed and charged once again. Denise rolled to the side to avoid the charging monster and then turned back around to face Annabelle. Too late she realized the rush had been a feint and that Annabelle had already changed direction.

Before she knew it, Annabelle's hands wrapped around her throat and began squeezing. "Mine," the monster shrieked.

Denise gasped and grabbed hold of her wrists to try and break the hold but Annabelle was impossibly strong. The more Denise struggled, the harder it became to breathe. She felt her legs buckling, her vision fading and in a last ditch effort, she tried to grab anything, hair, head, arms but instead her hand touched the bone sticking out of the creature's back.

"I was going to make it easy on you but you choose to do things the hard way!" hissed Annabelle. She licked her lips in sadistic glee. The enemy's strength was waning, soon she'd pass out and then she'd be turned like the other one.

Denise's lungs felt as if they were burning. She struggled to breathe. Spots were forming in her vision and she was about to faint. Using the last of her strength, she pulled on the bone. If she could get it loose, she could try to stab the monster again. The bone came free just as her legs gave out and she fell to her knees.

"That's it. Just a little longer, and then you'll be just like me," Annabelle coaxed.

Denise knew she was about to pass out. The hand holding the bone hung weakly at her side, unable to move, her strength gone. Despite her efforts, she was going to die. Worse still, she was going to be eaten. Her whole body felt so heavy. Everything was going black. Then as she faded, she felt the grip on her throat relax slightly. She gasped and gulped in air.

The creature was pushing her head down between its legs, preparing to force itself onto her as it had Kelly. Denise wheezed in protest but that was all she could do, her weakened state didn't didn't allow her to move, let alone fight against Annabelle's great strength again.

All too quickly, the precious air she was taking in was replaced by the sweet, honey scent that poured from Annabelle's cunt. She shuddered in disgust and tried to turn her head away. Relentlessly, the creature forced her to the floor and then pressed its pelvis onto her lips. She fought to keep her mouth closed, but soon opened her mouth to breathe and the sweet nectar flowed onto her tongue and down her throat.

Annabelle moaned and shuddered. "Oh Yes, that's it. There's plenty for you. Just drink and enjoy it."

Denise tried to stop, to turn away, to do something other than drink another drop but her mind was still addled from loss of oxygen and Annabelle's juices were like a drug. Her tongue darted out once, and then again, she inhaled the intoxicating musk and then closed her eyes and opened her mouth.

Annabelle pulled Denise's head in and held her tightly against her pussy. She pushed her hips forward forcing herself into Denise's mouth. A shiver shot up her spine when she felt the first intrusion of the human's tongue, and then she shuddered with pleasure as her lover began licking and kissing her wet pussy.

"Yes, that's it, drink. Drink and be transformed," Annabelle moaned. She squirmed and moaned, pulling Denise's head hard into her again.

Denise moaned and began to drink freely of Annabelle's delicious snatch. Her tongue and lips were already coated in the sticky, sweet substance. In her mind, a voice kept telling her to stop, to resist, but with every drop of that sweet juice, the voice diminished. She began to feel warm and content as she filled her stomach with Annabelle's fluids and still the spider ground its pelvis into her face.

Annabelle swooned and began to buck gently. She cooed, cradling the human girl's head to her quivering slit. She felt the tongue slide inside her and she felt it lapping up more of her juices. Wave after wave of bliss coursed through Annabelle as her orgasm peaked.

Denise felt the creature shuddering in orgasm and she drank deeply as another massive gush of fluids poured from its vagina into her mouth. As the creature shuddered and relaxed, Denise's eyes closed and her mind filled with heavy, inky darkness.

Chapter 11

Denise awoke to the sound of chirping birds. She sat up, rubbed her eyes and shook her head to clear the fog of deep sleep. She inhaled deeply and instantly regretted it as the odor of decomposing flesh filled her nostrils. She looked around. She was naked, and in what appeared to be the house's attic. She saw three mutilated bodies hanging on the far wall, wrapped in thick webs. Their innards were missing leaving hollow cavities, as if someone had used a spoon and scooped them out. The only flesh that could be seen was the faces and even those were covered with small bites. Denise shuddered as her eyes went to each victim's face. A hard lump formed in her throat as she looked around the room. It was then she remembered with horrifying clarity what she had done and what she soon would become.

She heard sobs behind her and turned look for the source. She saw Kelly sitting against a wall, wrapped up in a ball and rocking as she wept. Denise followed Kelly's eyes to the body hanging over the girl. . . Caleb. The other bodies must be the remaining hitchhikers and Caleb's companions. Most were torn apart and a mess, but Caleb's body appeared fresher and somehow. . . wet.

Denise looked down at the weeping girl. She knelt to touch Kelly's shoulder and comfort the poor girl.

Kelly jumped and screamed, trying to pull away from Denise's hand.

"Shhh Kelly. It's me, Denise," she whispered to the frightened girl. She put a hand on Kelly's shoulder and turned her so she could see Kelly's face. Dried blood covered the girl's mouth and chin and most of her naked body. One of her eyes had turned completely black and Denise swore she saw fangs instead of teeth. She let go and stepped back in horror. "Kelly - what did you do?"

"I'm sorry," the girl moaned, "I was so hungry! I woke when Annabelle was leaving. She said she was going to get more food. She left me here alone. You were still asleep. I didn't know what to do or how to get out of here. I was so hungry. It was like I hadn't eaten in a year and all this flesh, his flesh, smelled so good. I couldn't help it."

"It's okay, just stay calm," Denise tried to talk sense into the girl but her own mind was spinning in terror. The hunger, will I eat too? She shook her head, no she was going to get out of here and fight this thing. She was going to get out of here with Kelly. They would find a way out and get back to town and find a cure. "OK Kelly. Just don't move. Let me look and then we will get out of here ok?"

Kelly nodded meekly.

Denise did her best to not look at the corpses as she searched for the door that led out. Certainly, she thought, there had to be one, otherwise how did Annabelle get out? Her stomach churned. Was that the hunger? I hope not. Finding no visible exit, Denise started to move the bodies around thinking the hatch might be beneath or behind one.

Kelly stood up and watched as she moved corpse after corpse, tears still streaming down her face and mingling with the blood on her cheeks, lips and chin, creating a runny dark black horror mask. Denise tried not to look at her friend as she searched. Finally, she arrived at Caleb's eaten corpse and reached down to move it aside. Kelly hissed in anger, an eerie, unholy sound as Denise touched the corpse.

Denise jumped back yelling, "Kelly!" She looked up and saw that Kelly had not moved from her spot on the wall. She quickly pulled Caleb's body aside revealing the attic hatch. She raced over to the girl, grabbed her and pulled her to the hatch saying, "I found it, Come on Kelly, let's go!"

Denise flung the hatch open and dropped the ladder into place, then helped Kelly onto the ladder and followed her down. Her stomach churned again and she pulled the hatch closed, hoping it would block the memories of the charnel house.

Kelly was sobbing again when Denise stepped off the ladder. She couldn't blame the poor girl after all they'd been through, but right now they needed to get away before Annabelle returned. "Come on! You can cry when we get outta here!"

They ran down the steps and over to the front door. Denise flung it open, the afternoon sun hurting her eyes, but she didn't stop. Grabbing Kelly by one hand, she ran out into the clearing and then into the forest.

They ran into the woods, guided only by Denise's memory of that previous flight to the van. She hoped it was still there, she hoped she could find it, she hoped it would run. She hoped.

She found the van almost exactly where she expected to find it. She pushed Kelly into the back and ran around to the driver's door. She smiled when she saw the wire's had not been cut and were just where she had left them. She reached under the steering column and touched them together. Nothing happened. The battery was dead.

"Alright, let's get out of here shall we?" she looked back at Kelly, who was again huddled in a tight ball, rocking back and forth and crying. "We'll walk along the forest edge to my car, it's here somewhere." And if it's not, we'll walk to my house in town. . .

Kelly asked in her timid voice, "Do you think there's a cure?"

"I hope so. I really hope so," Denise answered. She didn't know how but she would find Vanessa. The one who had infected Annabelle and she'd find a way to get help from this Vanessa. Somehow. . . it was the only choice they had.

Denise's stomach rumbled and she felt hunger pangs coming on. She took Kelly's hand and started walking. Somehow they would get through this.

Somehow. . .

~The End?~