The Australian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"DER TOD IST EIN DANDY! DER TOD IST EIN DANDY!"

I lean my head back and my fingers continue the job. She screams for me to go harder and harder, almost at the exact instance Blixa does, but I want to see her face, so I move up and my knee continues the job and I look down into her eyes and she looks back at me. My entire kneecap is soaking wet and I move it around harder and harder, obeying her barely audible commands. After what seems like ten or fifteen minutes of this she screams out in slow, hemp hampered cries, "YAH---- AHHH---- OH--- OH- OHHH--- AHHHH------ OHHHHHHH------- AH---- AHHHHHHHH---- AHHHHHHHHHHHH--- OH- OH- OH- AHHHHH--- OH- OH- OH---------- AHHHHHHHHHHHHH---- HHHHHHHHHHHHH..........!" and finally she collapses on the floor, completely unable to move, her body a crumpled sweaty heap. She lifts her head slowly and looks at me astonished.

"I have never had an orgasm like that before!"

"You've never fucked on pot before?"

"No! Oh my God!"

The tape has long since run out and we sit on the floor and listen to the wet urban silence of the Seattle autumn roll off the rainspouts into the street.

"Put some more music on," she says. Before I have a chance to, she takes matters into her own hands and gets up slowly to look at my tapes stacked against the wall in old cardboard fruit box tops.

"You like Nick Cave?"

"Yeah."

"I like his new album, but I don't feel like hearing it right now." She stands up and then stops for a moment. "Wow, I'm pissed again!"

She comes back over to the box and flips the switch and puts the radio back on. The she goes to her purse and pulls out her pot and pipe and packs another bowl. She lights it, takes a long deep hit and then passes it back to me. I follow suit and we pass the bowl back and forth and then when I take one long deep drag and taste only ash and resin I look at her and say, "it's cashed.....man." This hemporal second wind reinvigorates her and she takes my hand and leads me into my bedroom. We start kissing some more, and then a lot more, and she becomes more intense, pulling me down onto the mattress and then she kisses me down to my groin. My cock stands at attention and she takes it in one hand and starts a butterfly lick up and down along the shaft, sometimes heading down towards my balls which she gives a playful nip when she gets there. Up and down she bobs and then she licks at the very tip and around the crown and suddenly I surge forward. She has hit my g- spot. She repeats this pattern and then we realize that a heavy metal show is now playing on the radio and the band playing is Christian Death. I close my eyes and start spinning around the room while stars spin in the opposite direction. The repetitive guitars of the beginning of a song the announcer will later say is entitled "Baptized in Fire" set the speed at which I spin and when I open my eyes her head is bobbing up and down along my shaft and there is nothing but her short black hair moving back and forth. She hits that spot again and I scream out, thinking I have come but I haven't. She continues methodically and the spinning resumes. My body starts to convulse in time to the drums and guitars and she moves along with them.....BUH- BUBBA- BUH- BUBBA- BUBBABA- BUH- BUBBA- BUH- BUBBA- BUBBABA- BUH- BUBBA- BUH- BUBBA- BUBBABA- BUH...they keep going and going and screechy out of tune guitars compliment the rhythm and Jo's head keeps going up and down and up and down and then the distorted sounds of a little kid laughing and cursing in a British accent introduces "I Hate You." Jo comes up for air and continues stroking me.

"This really isn't setting the mood, Jack. Don't you have anything more...romantic?"

"Take that up with the radio station."

"I'll go find a jazz station."

"No, please don't."

"Why?"

"I like old jazz- bop jazz for instance, but most modern jazz.....in fact all modern jazz....like fusion jazz.....is too.....educated, intelligent, polished, adult, liberal..."

"I like jazz."

"Well, do you really want to go over to the radio and change the station?"

"Not really." She goes back to sucking. The kid continues cursing.

"MOTHERFUCKER! YOU FUCKING CUNT! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU! .....FUCK OFF BASTARDS!!!"

At that moment she reaches that g- spot like spot and I scream out again and then she wraps both hands around it and pumps and pumps as she sucks and sucks and then I close my eyes and tighten my legs and a warmth and white hotness begins to rise at the base of my dick...up, up, up it goes and I brace myself one last time thinking I about to come but I don't and she continues this mouthfuck and the heat holds in one place and I almost give myself a Charley- horse and finally do as the muscles in my calves curl up. I scream out in pain and she pulls away starts pumping her hand furiously until the heat finally erupts and cum shoots straight up, around, and everywhere.....

I am now a crumpled sweaty heap and she gets up and goes to the bathroom. After a moment, I hear the toilet flush and on her way back she shuts off the radio and we hear only the rains falling and the winds blowing on the quiet streets outside. She curls up next to me and we rest for a few moments. I look over at my clock radio on the floor and it is now 2:30 am. We have to be at work at 8 am, so in a few minutes I get up and we repeat the whole process, which this time culminates in hard fucking. I mount her and start to pump, and then she mounts me and does the same. She rides me good and true and when I shoot inside of her, she rolls off and I close my eyes. The rains pelt against the window and a bus pulls away from the stop in front of my brownstone and she curls up next to me.

"I like you."

"I like you, too." I reply. Her face looks luxurious as she trails off to sleep.

12