The Author Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer looked at him wondering if he was joking. Probably not she decided. "Anything else I need to do to keep from embarrassing myself?" Jennifer asked.

"We need to trim your pubic hair, and shave you but that can wait until morning. I'm considering trimming you to a nice sweet little heart." Bill said.

Jennifer raised an eyebrow again. "It's traditional to have a slave trimmed?"

"You'll see. Also I think you'll enjoy being shaved. It makes the region more sensitive, and activity becomes more erotic." Bill assured her and put his arm around her pulling her close. "My Love, you will see a world you won't believe, and this is a mild weekend, most people are planning on going to New York next week, to enjoy the spectacle of the race."

Jennifer tried to imagine what it would be like. "So, I am supposed to be submissive while we are there, not just like I am now, willing to do what you ask, but blatantly submissive?"

"Yes, after Friday night, things relax some, but on Friday night the expectation is a bit higher. It's a stricter environment. The public scenes are normally interesting. On Saturday, during the races or in this case practices, the scene is more relaxed, and Subs often sit with their Dom's, and enjoy the more relaxed environment, and the entertainment of the shows." Bill told her.

"If it's more relaxed on Saturday, why not have a less strict Friday?" Jennifer asked.

Bill said "Simply put, because we tend to use the stricter environment to orient ourselves to the scene. Most of us have worked all week, and need the structure to put us in the frame of mind to enjoy the scenes and the weekend. What that means is we've spent the week being deferential, and equal. Asserting ourselves if we are subs. The stricter Friday scene is used to help us get back to what we do best. Some people skip Friday Night, but I've always felt it set the tone for the weekend, and when I've skipped it in the past, I haven't enjoyed the weekend as much."

They talked about what to expect, the Ranch House, the bungalow's, and the grounds. Jennifer was trying to paint the picture in her mind. It was almost too much to believe.

After talking for another hour or so, they went upstairs to his bedroom, and Bill started to give instructions. "Ready position my slave."

Jennifer complied, kneeling as they had worked on earlier. She didn't look up at him but instead kept her eyes down, submissive. She knew this was a test, and if she wanted to go with him to the ranch, she had to pass the test.

"Greet your Dom." Bill commanded next.

Jennifer bowed deeply, and placing her hands on the ground touched his shoe with her forehead, and then her lips in turn. She returned to keeping her forehead on his shoe, awaiting her next instruction.

"Am I doing it right?" Jennifer asked.

"Until you spoke. Jennifer, the best way to enjoy this is to clear your mind, don't worry, don't think, just go with it. Let your Dom do the thinking, and let your Dom do the worrying." Bill told her.

"Yes sir." Jennifer said.

"Ready Position." Bill watched Jennifer move to the proper position. She knelt with her knees about a foot apart, her hands on her knees, fingers joined and extended. Her back was straight, and her ass touched the heels of her running shoes.

"Greet another master." Bill said next. Jennifer rose and performed a similar movement to greeting her own Master, the only difference was she didn't touch the shoe. She placed her forehead on the backs of her hands with her hands on the ground before the shoe and waited.

"Return." Bill said and Jennifer returned to the ready position.

"Not bad." Bill allowed. "Collar Position." Bill commanded next.

Jennifer rose until her thighs were straight up and down, kneeling at attention Bill had called it. She placed her hands under her hair behind her neck, and raised her hair out of the way allowing access to her neck. Keeping her head and eyes focused on the ground before her. She tried to ignore the rising heat from within, which seemed to radiate outwards from her belly.

"Good girl, really very good for your first day." Bill said. "Rise Jennifer."

Jennifer stood and waited, as Bill moved around her and began to undress her. Soon she was nude and Bill led her to his bed. He laid her down, and then kissed her, running his hands over her and caressing her. He lowered his head to her nipples, and caressed the sensitive area beneath her breasts. Jennifer moaned as the passion built and her heat increased. Jennifer felt him kiss his way down her body, and then felt him part her labia with his tongue. She moaned again and gripped his hair, holding him there, right where he was. Bill backed his mouth away slightly and said "Hand's behind your head Jennifer."

Jennifer complied, and soon had to intertwine her fingers to make sure she didn't move. As her passion built even more she relaxed and without thinking, put her hands down onto his head again. Bill kissed his way back up her now overheated body.

"I can see we're going to have to restrain you Jennifer." Bill said.

Jennifer smiled and watched while Bill got straps and nylon bindings from under the bed. Apparently they were already secured to the bed posts, and Jennifer soon found herself with her wrists bound to her ankles, and her legs splayed lewdly apart. Bill added bindings that ran from her elbows to her knees, and then secured her knees further by drawing them to the point of pain apart with straps secured to the bed.

Jennifer wiggled and held the strings that would release all the bindings in the event of an emergency with a simple tug. Bill went back to licking her, and bringing her quickly to the edge of an orgasm, backed away again and licked her outer labia, probing her canal with his tongue. Jennifer whimpered and felt the orgasm fade slightly, but Bill wasn't done, he kept her on the edge of passion for what seemed like forever.

He brought her close, and then eased away, bringing her arousal higher, and then backing away, and then arousing her even more. Jennifer was now desperate; she needed this orgasm, was consumed by it, and was ready to beg for it. She felt the emptiness she had endured earlier. She needed her orgasm, and needed his cock.

"Please Bill." Jennifer said in a husky voice.

Bill smiled as he continued to tease her, bringing her up a little more into agonizing desperation. He had removed his own clothing, and his erection waited for it's turn for action.

Bill kissed his way up her body again, licking along her thighs to her knees which seemed to frame her breasts. He positioned his cock at her entrance, and gently started to enter her. Jennifer came as he entered her, her body shook from the climax, and it just kept on shaking as the climax wouldn't end. As he slid his length into her, she just kept coming. He finally reached her limit, and her orgasm began to wane.

Jennifer couldn't see, her eyes weren't focused on anything, and she existed in a sort of dream state, twitching slightly but otherwise limp as a wet noodle she laid there. Then Bill began to pump in and out of her slowly, and she came around and looked up at him. He was smiling at her, and Jennifer pulled on her bindings, she was trapped, his to use as he saw fit. She reveled in it, felt safe in it, especially with the quick releases which would free her in an instant. She felt another orgasm building, and hoped that there was an end to them somewhere. Right now, she felt like she was going insane from the pleasure, and didn't think she could take much more.

Bill reached his head down, again taking her left nipple into his mouth, and then he bit down, not hard, but hard enough to cause her some pain. Jennifer cried out, breathed deeply, and then her eyes started to glaze over slightly, she was in a state of intense pleasure, not sub space, but intense erotic desire. Jennifer cried out again and her pelvis bucked up at him, her muscles contracted and sweat glistened between her breasts.

Jennifer felt the pain in her nipple, and waves of pleasure washing over her. She could feel the pain head down past her waist and then it became pleasure too. Her climax surprised her; it was quick, and incredibly intense. Her whole body strained against itself, and the bindings. This was it, her head was going to explode, her heart was going to give out, she was getting fucked to death. Her pussy muscles clamped down on Bill, and he kept pumping in and out of her in a constantly changing rhythm. He rolled his hips and pushed her in areas that she suddenly realized were wanting attention, he wiggled and pushed her in different areas. Her head lolled back, her muscles were aching from tugging at bindings and the orgasms, she couldn't possibly endure another one.

Bill saw her exhaustion, and smiled wickedly, as he neared his own climax, he reached down and began to flick her clit with his thumb. His cock continued to piston in and almost all the way out. Jennifer opened her eyes wide and shook her head no.

Bill smiled wickedly and said "Come for me Jennifer, come for me now." Bill began pumping faster and flicking her clit faster. Jennifer's eyes rolled back into her head and she groaned, Bill trapped her clit under his thumb, and then rubbing it quickly, he saw her tense, and felt her Climax overcome her again. This time she didn't whimper or make a small cry, she screamed her passion out to the world.

As it subsided she had tears in her eyes, and Bill planted his hands alongside her, and began to pick up his own pace, he moved faster, and then faster still, his balls tightened up and he thrust deeply into her one more time, his cock swelling and he ejaculated deeply into her. Jennifer pushed her pelvis up to him, and stared at his face.

Her whole body felt like it was coming apart at the seams, she had never had so many orgasms so quickly before in her life, and they were starting to become painful. Bill finished driving his climax into her, and she felt him start to relax. He lay down on her and began kissing her and holding her close while his erection shrunk within her.

Bill kissed her and released the chains binding her, but left the leather cuffs on her. He rolled off of her and licked her breasts and her neck gently. They cuddled for a while, falling blissfully asleep, completely sated. Jennifer sunk into the euphoria, and fell asleep, satisfied, and feeling complete for the first time in a very long while.

Jennifer dreamed of Bill, of them, together, and she dreamed of his dominating her. These were not nightmares, but dreams which put a smile on her face.

In the morning, the alarm woke them and Jennifer tried to move. Her muscles were stiff, sore, and her pussy ached. It had been used, roughly, and she knew that it would be a little while before it was accustomed to the level of activity she began to suspect would be the norm.

Bill rose and used the bathroom, and told Jennifer to do the same. "Don't start the shower yet, we have a couple things to do first." Bill told her.

Jennifer stopped and looked at him and tried to remember, her mind was usually fuzzy in the morning, and this morning, she was in fog that was impenetrable. "What things?"

"I need to trim you down babe." Bill told her.

Jennifer opened her eyes wide and then looked down at her dark curls nestled between her legs. "Oh Shit, I forgot." Jennifer said.

She answered the call of nature and then opened the door, longing for a shower, a bath to make her feel a bit less stiff and sore. Her muscles were not used to dragging on chains all night, and she felt like she had been rode hard and put up wet. Well, she smiled, she had been rode hard, and put up wet.

Bill arrived and said "We'll get you the right stuff later, for now this should do."

Bill began filling the tub with water, checking to make sure it was the right temperature, and then he said "Hop in Jen, and relax, it won't be bad I promise." He kissed her and she felt a tingle run down her body from his lips.

"Ok, I do trust you."

Bill helped wash her in the tub, and she flushed out the results of last night's passion. It was strangely erotic, and somehow more than that, it was intimate without being sexual. Bill washed her carefully, taking care to soap her gently and then rinse her down. He washed her hair, and used the attached hose and nozzle ho to rinse it clean. Then he conditioned her hair and rinsed her again.

"Ok Sexy woman, time to shave you down." Bill told her. He started the water to draining from the tub and left the shower running. He took shaving gel and rubbed it into her left leg, starting low and gently scraping away the faintest hint of stubble.

He was gentle, and careful, and Jennifer wondered how many women he had done this to. "Your not bad at this, you've done it before." She said trying to hint to him that she wanted information.

"Yes, I was taught how and have enjoyed this task a few times." Bill said gently shaving her thigh.

Jennifer felt warmth spread through her as she felt him shave her higher and higher, she licked her lips and watched him work. He started on her right leg after making sure the left was done, all except what she was nervous about.

Bill again moved gently, massaging her leg as he shaved it, making sure not to scrape or otherwise cut her. He was using a light gentle stroke that was just about perfect. He quickly and efficiently shaved her legs and then he shaved her armpits to make sure she was perfect there too. "You're too beautiful to be looking European my love." Then he had her sit on the edge of the tub, and lean back. He had her spread her legs wide, and then began to massage the area to be shaved.

"I'm going to trim it first, and then shave it, to make it perfectly painless. I've decided to leave you some, a small heart right here." He tapped his finger above her labia. "If anyone sees it, they will know you are loved."

Jennifer couldn't trust her voice, her aches and sore muscles were a thing of memory, and she felt her desire increasing as she sat spread before him.

Bill used small scissors to trim the hair away, and then used electric trimmers to shape the heart he wanted her to have. She tried to ignore the buzzing and vibrating that sent little electric shocks of pleasure through her. She was almost successful. Bill began to lather the area up using the same shaving gel, and then gently like a feather touching her, he began to shave her. He focused his entire attention on this task, making sure to do it well.

He carefully shaped the heart that would be left, and then moved the folds of her labia to scrape them clean. Jennifer bit her lip to keep from moaning or sighing or whatever noises were trying to get out. He was so gentle, so careful, that it was hard to remember that this was the guy who had whipped her into a sexual frenzy last night.

Bill finished both labia, rubbing his fingers over it, making sure to get all the hair, and not to leave one stray around. He nodded and said, "One quick rinse and your all done babe." Bill took the shower hose and rinsed her off, going over her legs and pussy a couple times. "There, how does that feel babe?"

Jennifer rubbed her hands down and was surprised at how sensitive her labia were. They felt everything now; the slightest breeze would be felt. "It's really sensitive, not painful but sensitive."

"I know, that's what the goal was, to make you as sweet and sensitive as we could. To increase your stimulation in the future."

Jennifer's eyes popped open wide. "Oh shit, it's going to be driving me insane isn't it?"

"No, not unless we add a couple rings to it, you'll get used to it in a couple days, but you won't ever want to go back to the full fur again." Bill said with a wicked smile. Bill lowered his head as if examining his work, and then surprised her by giving her a full lick up between her labia, and then flicking across her clit hood.

"Oh." Jennifer said in a surprised voice, and then a small shudder ran down her. "Don't, not when we're about to travel god only knows where. Oh shit, I don't have any clothing here, we'll have to go by my apartment so I can pack."

"No worries, all you'll need is clothing for today. We'll drive to Atlanta and I'll pick up some outfits for you to wear this weekend. Then next week we can discuss living arrangements." Bill told her stepping into the shower to see to his own needs. He washed himself in minutes while Jennifer looked into the mirror and saw her little dark haired heart sitting perfectly centered above her slit. It was nice, in an erotic kinky kind of way. Jen considered, and then decided she didn't want to put dirty underwear on, so she put her pants on "commando" and her bra and resolved to change as soon as she got home. Bill was shaving himself, much faster and much less gentleness than he had used on her. He was dressed and ready in another ten minutes.

Reaching into the closet, he pulled a two suit bag from the closet.

"You mean you're already packed?" Jennifer asked astounded.

"Yeah, from last weekend, I never unpacked." Bill said.

Jennifer blushed remembering last weekend and how much had changed.

They grabbed egg muffins from the fast food joint, and stopped at her apartment. Bill waited while she changed and then helped her pack her individual items. She tried to pack some clothing but Bill shook his head no.

They loaded out to his car and started off with Styrofoam cups of coffee to power them. His Subaru seemed comfortable, if a little weird to her. She always thought they were too tall to be a station wagon, too short to be a SUV. Bill started to fill her in on what to expect, and what to do when at the "ranch."

"James and Sarah run the place, they own it. James, Doug, and I were in college together. We found a similar interest in Bondage, and then Domination. We explored our ideals and fantasies, and about the time we graduated, James' mother died. His Dad had passed years before, and left the family farm to Doug, their only child." Bill merged north onto I 75 and continued.

"The family raised some crops, but had mostly turned to trees years ago. Planting pine and some oaks to be harvested later. When we graduated college, there wasn't much market for the wood at the time. Paper mills, but not lumber, and paper mills don't pay as much for the wood. I was living in an apartment in Athens about then, trying to finish my first book and eating watered down soup. James called me and said he had an idea, and wanted to talk to me about it."

They continued north and Bill flicked a glance at the instruments and continued his story. "His mother and father had both maintained large insurance policies, and James had invested the family fortune in CD's mostly and some other things while we were in college. He had the main farm area and other properties around the state now, and had just settled with the IRS for his inheritance taxes. He had sold a bunch of land outside of the farm, and still had some left. He had calculated the cost of land, including some up closer to Atlanta that his Grandfather had won in a poker game, and realized he could come up with about five million cash, and the main family farm. He could buy the surrounding farms, and increase the holdings there so to speak."

"Why would he sell the land up near Atlanta, by renting it or leasing it he could be comfortable for a while right?" Jennifer said.

"That is what I told him too, but he needed cash to make the dream a reality. He had been in New York, and visited the Bar D ranch, and loved it. He wanted one here in Georgia, to serve the South East, and wanted my help, well me and Doug to help out. I told him I was so broke if it took a quarter to go around the world I couldn't afford to get out of sight." Bill said smiling.