The Author Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer smiled and nodded. "I know that feeling."

"Yeah, well he told me his idea, to make a bondage ranch here to attract the rich and shameless, but he wanted something more, something like a big family. He wanted the loving bondage, not the Sadist screaming control. The Bar D wasn't intimate enough for what he wanted if you understand." Bill got a nod from Jennifer. "So we talked and I helped him work out ideas, I minored in Engineering in College, and we talked about logistics and other things. We designed the main building to be major additions to the existing house, we practically destroyed the old house to make the main house. We had a series of small guest houses made, with room enough for twenty to fifty people. He just finished construction on a larger one for up to one hundred people. When we were in the construction phase, we realized the problem, and the more we thought about it, the more we realized that it was nearly impossible. First to build it, then to let people know about it, without advertising, you see discretion was an absolute must."

Jennifer thought about that for a moment and said. "Ok, you need customers, but you can't let them know you're here, or it will be too well known and there won't be any privacy. Wow, that's a real conundrum." She realized they had solved that problem. "How did you solve that one?"

"It wasn't me; it was Doug who solved that one. Doug said the answer was simple. Go to the clubs that have bondage nights in Atlanta, and introduce yourself to a couple people, scene with them, and then tell them about this great new ranch about ninety minutes away which will be hosting weekend scenes. Hire some people to wait on them hand and foot, and they will be back. Start the fee's out low, and raise them over time to keep it "exclusive" and then word will spread by the grapevine."

"Apparently it worked." Jennifer said.

"Not really, we ended up with a few patrons, and my first book was finished, I was trying to get it published. I was in New York and talking to my editor and who would become my publisher, and told them about this project I wanted to be a success for my friend. My editor said it was kinky shit, and would ruin me so leave it alone. After he left, my publisher, she was a woman asked me a couple round about questions and then said she was a submissive at heart, and would I tell her how to contact this place so she and her husband could go down there for a getaway?" Bill shook his head.

Jennifer laughed and said "Convenient."

"I thought so, she arrived and they spent the weekend, and then they identified what we were missing. Product demonstrations, classes, and instruction on how to improve your technique. She also found out about the New York ranch, and suggested we start an annual competition, break into the scene so to speak. We talked to them and decided on the Ponies." Bill said.

"Not a bad idea."

"No it wasn't, and that worked. People from Atlanta were going to New York to play at their ranch, and now in the winter, New Yorkers come here to play." Bill said. "We have representatives from the various bondage manufacturers and suppliers come once or twice a year, and they spread the word about the Circle B to their most exclusive clients."

"So how many people are members now?" Jennifer asked.

"I honestly don't know, perhaps six hundred. I doubt it's reached a thousand. James has been quietly buying the surrounding farms as the money and property becomes available. It's intended to be very exclusive, and most people who are into Bondage can't swing the thirty five grand a year membership, plus of course any incidentals."

"Thirty five thousand dollars a year, for a weekend bondage club?" Jennifer asked.

"Yep, remember the price is intended to keep the lower classes out, and the idea is that the upper crust will keep their mouths shut, they have as much to lose as the other members if it becomes public." Bill told her entering the city limits of Atlanta. "To that end, you'll have to sign a non-disclosure agreement and it was written by a very good attorney."

"Ok, so I sign a document swearing that I'll have my eyes put out if I ever breath a word of the ranch to anyone, weren't you worried that by telling me you would spill the beans?" Jennifer asked.

"Not really, Jen, forgive me, but I saw your submissive soul the first moment I laid eyes on you, and I soon saw it was a caged soul, caged by your fears. I wanted to kiss you at that moment, and make it all better." Bill admitted. "I told you, I've loved you nearly since I met you."

"You took long enough to open up about it." Jennifer said slightly hurt.

"You weren't ready, you really weren't ready when it happened, and I owe your friend and mother a great deal for helping to heal your heart. They did what I could never do, they opened the door to the cage you have been living in" Bill said.

"I was thinking about that yesterday afternoon, and when I was in high school, and enjoyed being bound, I had no idea it could be as intense as it was yesterday, last night, you know." Jennifer said blushing slightly. "I realized that I was a kid playing a game, and the grown up version of the game is much different, and much better. I would have never guessed I could feel that intensity if I hadn't experienced it."

"It only gets better, more intense, more pleasure, as your experience grows." Bill said smiling as he took the Buckhead exit.

"More intense? Bill, I thought I was going to be torn apart by the force of it, I don't know if I can handle more intense." Jennifer said with a hint of fear in her voice.

"Don't worry, you will handle it, and in time, you'll come to need it. Trust me; I won't let anything bad happen to you." Bill said patting her hand.

They pulled off the highway and into a shopping area. Bill pulled into small parking area and then drove around back to a secluded parking area. He got out and took Jennifer's hand and walked to a building and inside the unmarked glass door. Jennifer looked around, it was a clothing shop that specialized in very erotic clothing for men and women.

Bill waved at the clerk and she came over "Hi Darlene I'm glad you're here, this is Jennifer and she needs outfits for the weekend, a full set."

Darlene said "I wondered what you were doing here, usually James faxes an order in and bills it to the ranch."

Jennifer looked confused and Bill said "Darlene is a member, it's OK, she runs this shop and a lucrative internet store. Usually if you want something, you mention it to James, who asks Darlene to get it, and she brings it with her, or has it sent down."

"Not this weekend, I've got work to do and can't go play." Darlene said with a pout on her face. "I have to work or I won't be able to go watch the race next week."

Bill laughed and said "So help us out, a novice who is out on her first weekend in bondage, what's chic now?" Bill asked.

Darlene started showing outfits, and Bill would nod or suggest that perhaps later it would be better. He picked out a pair of small short shorts in metallic gold, and a matching sports bra type top. He selected a micro dress that would leave almost nothing covered, and a leather mini-skirt and bustier top. Looking around he picked out a small bikini, but not the smallest they had by far, almost conservative in comparison. Then he selected panties for her.

Jennifer watched Darlene and Bill discuss her wardrobe and turn to her for approval on colors now and then. Jennifer felt uncomfortable with this and almost asked if they intended to find someone else to wear this shit when Darlene spoke up.

"She's good Bill, she hasn't smacked you yet, she's a sub all right." Darlene said looking at Jennifer. "She's gorgeous to boot, God I wish I was going to be there this weekend, to see if you can get her dancing."

Jennifer blushed, and looked to Bill to find him smiling at her with pride. "Yeah, she's amazing all right, she dropped into sub space last night, and in a couple months, she'll be able to drop in at will."

"Last night, how long have you been submissive Jen?" Darlene asked.

"Well I did some in high school, but I haven't in years since. We just started to date I guess you would call it." Jennifer said still burning bright red.

"Wait, it was your first time with true Bondage, not the high school kid thing?" Darlene asked.

"Yeah." Jennifer said quietly.

"Sub space, on her first time? Oh Girl, you are going to be something with a little training." Darlene said with an amazed look on her face.

They chatted while they finished selecting sizes and colors and matched shoes. Bill paid for everything and then took the bags to his car. They drove and stopped at another store, with human clothing in the window. Bill bought her a pair of tan shorts and a white cotton shirt with normal undergarments. A third store got her a small suitcase, a weekender type of suitcase.

They ate lunch in one of those terribly chic café's and Jennifer wondered about something. "Bill I can't afford a membership to this ranch, and the outfits are going to put a serious dent in my savings."

"A Dom is supposed to provide for his sub, your membership is a gift, and the same with the clothing. If it were otherwise, we wouldn't be Dom's here to bring pleasure to our Subs, we would be pimps, here to abuse the slave." Bill said.

"So now we go to the ranch, and we spend the weekend playing Master and Slave, or Dom and Sub right?" Jennifer asked.

"Yes, we do, and unless I'm extremely wrong, you'll enjoy yourself and find a satisfaction you never knew existed." Bill answered.

"What if your wrong, if I don't enjoy it, what happens then?"

"We leave, as soon as you want. Our safe word at the ranch, and your safe word is 'Red' and ends play immediately. Absolutely no hesitation is tolerated when the safe word is used. If you say Red, take me home, we leave immediately." Bill said.

"Wouldn't that be a problem for you? I mean wouldn't your friends there be concerned or upset by our sudden departure?" Jennifer asked.

"They would be concerned, and curious, but they would not stop us, or you. Don't worry about what others might think, they don't think anything negative. The purpose of this ranch, this weekend is simple Jen, your enjoyment." Bill said.

The waitress came and Bill paid the check and they departed. Bill put Jennifer in the passenger seat, and then they departed the city headed back south.

Jennifer tried to calm herself, but she felt some tension starting to build. Could she trust him, especially him, to respect the safe word? She needed a test to prove to herself that he would stop and back away when the safe word was used.

They were driving down the road and as he started to exit to the right, he signaled a turn on a two lane road at the end of the exit ramp. Bill had just completed the turn and Jennifer said "Bill red, the safe word red." Bill hit the brake hard and pulled to the shoulder and once he had the car stopped put the transmission in park. He then turned to Jennifer with a look of concern on his face.

"Jen, what's wrong, are you OK?" Bill asked in a rush.

"Sorry, I just needed to know, to see if it would. I had to test it." Jennifer admitted in a very small and embarrassed voice.

Bill nodded and said "Ok, I guess I can understand that. I'm glad you waited until we were out of traffic." He leaned over and put an arm around Jennifer and said "I understand your fear Jen, I want to send those fears packing, and let you know this isn't what you were in, I'm not Jeremy, and no one like Jeremy is a member."

"I know, I was just, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you Bill." Jennifer was ashamed of her own fears now.

Bill told her it was OK, and when she was ready, he started driving again after making sure she wanted to go to the ranch.

They passed through a small town, and Jennifer saw what appeared to be a normal small town life, people going about their daily lives. 15 minutes later, Jennifer sucked in breath as Bill turned into a small two lane drive with a small sign on the corner.

Circle B

No Trespassing

Jennifer tried to relax as she arrived for her first weekend at the Bondage Ranch.