All Comments on 'The Awakening'

by O2

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Three for Three

Another excellent story. You do a great job of combining the romantic with the erotic. After the first few chapters I assumed that it was going to be Susan and Laura - imagine my suprise. Great story, thank you for sharing it with us.

CorsetLvrCorsetLvrover 18 years ago
Lovely

A wonderful tale of sexual exploration and discovery. Definietly worthy of a sequel. So many unreslved issues were left hanging, its leaves me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more more more

This story has it all romance, love, and hot sex. We need allot more from you!

patricia51patricia51over 18 years ago
Very good.

Happy to see you post this one too. Erotic and unexpected in its result. Long slow build up which I enjoyed. love seduction. By the way, according to Literotica rules you MUST remove the anonymous comment as it posts a URL. Lit strictly forbids this. Anon, if you wish to recommend a story, either use its name and author or email it to the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved every word

She has captured the special joy between to women. It totally caught me off guard when it switched to the daughter. I can't wait to hear what all happened between Lusan and Laura.

Janice

sensuallensensuallenover 18 years ago
Yummy!

Please continue this delicious tale... I'm positively gasping to read about the rest of the week!

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRover 6 years ago
Beautiful Story

I truly enjoyed this first chapter. I can't think of anything more gentle and beautiful then two women enjoying each other. For some reason it seems totally natural for women to make love to each other. It is sex, but much more than just sex. Thank you for this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userO2@O2
Happily married straight male who loves the outdoors, gardening, photography, and staying fit. I tend to write when the weather is abysmal, and I don't want to go outside. I have a few stories in the works, but it may be a while before I finish them enough to publish. I wri...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES