The Awakening Ch. 3

Story Info
Faith's 'Welcome to the Neighborhood' party.
2.7k words
3.97
30k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 04/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith awoke the next morning, snuggling tightly under the covers, and then her eyes flew open as she remembered the events of the night before. She frowned at discovering that her bed was empty, thinking that maybe it had all been a dream. As Faith became more aware of the surroundings, she could hear the shower going, as well as smell of breakfast cooking downstairs. She through back the covers, and walked naked into the bathroom. She could see the outlines of Tim's body behind the glass door of the shower stall. Smiling, she pulled up the lid of the toilet, taking care of her bladder. For a minute, she had the wicked thought of pulling the handle, but held back as she had a better idea. She walked over to the shower, and sliding the door back, carefully stepping in. Tim was busy lathering his hair, and the first he was aware of anyone else being in the shower was when Faith slide her arms around his body, and lightly caressed his penis, remembering how hard it was last night. Her touch made Tim jump, and the two of them went down in a pile of naked wet bodies.

Faith laid there giggling as she held onto him, allowing the water to cascade over with them both. She found herself stroking him, feeling him growing harder by the second. Their lips met in a continuation of the night before, and both so wrapped up in the kiss until they heard Lisa laugh as she was pushing open the shower door, asking if there was room for one more. Laughing, the two of them pulled her into the shower with them. As they dried themselves and each other afterwards, Lisa remembered the reason she had been downstairs in the first place. Tugging on both of their hands, she led them back to the bed. Lisa had made them a hot breakfast; at least it had been hot when she had carried it back upstairs. Naked, the three of them crawled back into the bed, Lisa pushing Faith into the center. Lisa carefully uncovered the tray she had carried up to the bedroom, placing the tray on Faiths lap.

There was a large bowl of whipped cream and a bowl of freshly washed strawberries. Tim fluffed up the pillows for them all as Lisa laughed at the look in Faith's eyes. She found that this kind of treatment was addicting, and knew that no one had treated this well in all of her life. Both of her neighbors took a strawberry and dipped it into the whipped cream, and after pulling back the sheets so that Faith was totally exposed to view, used the strawberries like paint brushes. Tim moved down and settled in between her legs, concentrating his talents on her damp pussy. Meanwhile, Lisa was putting her own talents to use on Faith's heaving breasts. To Faith, the feeling was almost indescribable, feeling her body respond to the twin touches.

Slowly, as the whipped cream moved from the strawberries to her body, both Tim and Lisa fed her the used body brushes, and picked up a fresh strawberry, covering each with more of the thick cream. Finally, Faith had to beg them to stop, as she could take no more. Lisa grinned at her husband, and nodded. The two of them switched places, proceeding to lick their artwork clean. The sensations of the night before was driving Faith well past the breaking point, as Lisa took her swollen clit into her mouth and sucked hard on it, hard enough that her body shook as she started to cum. Hands gripping the sheet of the bed, Faith found her spirit hovering over the three of them, a feeling that she welcomed as she watched her new neighbors lavish such devotion. She had never felt such a sight before, ever. So she watched very carefully, finding it exciting to see her body responding to both of them.

Faith watched as her body responded to both of them, and could feel every touch, every kiss, everything that they were doing to her. She could see how she looked as her orgasms washed over her, never realizing how beautiful she looked. If only she could capture that look on film. She was almost completely exhausted from all of the lovemaking and the amazing number of orgasms she had experienced since yesterday. With a snap, she found herself drawn back into her body as an orgasm hit her, the strongest one yet, so strong that she felt her vision blurring and she allowed herself the pleasure of falling into the soft clouds as she passed out.

When she awoke, she was alone in the bed, covers pulled up to her chin. At first, Faith thought it had only been a dream. A wonderful one to be sure, but nothing but a dream, until she notice a note on the pillow next to her head. Picking it up, she saw it was from Lisa and found her heart beating faster, both from her words and from the smell of her on the paper. Smiling as she read it, Faith found herself caressing her breast slowly, remembering how it had felt to have Lisa touch them.

'Darling,' the letter started, 'You were sleeping so soundly that Tim and I decided to allow you to rest. How does one give thanks for the gift you gave us, sharing yourself with us both other then to say thanks. Please call me when you wake up, so I know that you are all right. Our home number is 555-7399, or as Tim likes to say 555-SEXY. I can hardly wait to hear from you. All our love, Lisa and Tim.' Faith smiled and remembered the wild night of lovemaking they had all shared in. She decided that the only way so could repay them both was to throw a special party and she knew just the people to invite. With only a few phone calls, Faith had a proper mixture of people for the party for the next weekend. Sarah, her old college roommate had actually squealed in delight on hearing from Faith, telling her that she had such a crush on her in college. Faith actually blushed, thinking of all the times she had watched her friend walk around their room naked, wondering if her skin felt as wonderful as it looked. The two of them caught up with their lives and before the phone call ended, she got a promise to come to the party from Sarah, who would bring her boyfriend Steve. Faith could not count the number of times that she had laid in bed, hearing the two of them making love, while she pretended to be asleep. Sarah was definitely not a quiet lover.

A few more phone calls later, Faith had the party all planned and smiled thinking that Lisa and Tim would be getting a very warm welcome to the neighborhood. She had passed out the invitations carefully; making sure that only, those people she knew led an active love life and after thinking about had secretly lusted after. Bobbie and her husband had always flirted with her and she told Faith that she would bring a good selection of sensual clothing for the women to model at the party. There would be a good mixture of men and women at the dinner party, and although this would be the very first one she would be giving, Faith let everyone she called know that party would be 'special'. She could only thank God for making sure that Tim and Lisa moved in next door.

Faith dialed the number that Lisa had left, and she invited her over for a chance to get to know her better. Lisa told her that she needed to run a few errands but would be over within two hours. The two of them talked on the phone for almost an hour, and Lisa was surprised to learn that she had been Faith's first experience with a woman. By the time they hung up the phone, Faith was in such a state that she retreated to her bedroom and dug out her vibrator. Even after the wild night of sex she had with both of them, she found herself cumming hard as she replayed the events in her mind.

By the time Lisa made it over, it was early afternoon, and as soon as the front door closed, Faith wrapped Lisa in her arms, kissing those lips that had driven her so wild the night before. Without saying a word, Faith grabbed Lisa's hand and led her out to the sun-kissed pool. It was just so natural for the two of them to strip naked and work on their tans as well as continuing the kisses and caresses from the day before. Faith told her not to make any plans for the following weekend, as she was throwing them a 'welcome to the neighborhood' party. Lisa readily agreed and giggling she asked if she could invite Tim's sister, who would be spending the summer with them. She saw the look in Faith's eyes, told her that whenever Summer came to visit, that she shared their bed, and had been since she had introduced her to Tim. 'From the sound of it, she will fit right in.' That week was a very busy for Faith, but she and Lisa always made sure that they had time each day for themselves. Finally, the day of the party got there, and Faith woke from such a wonderful dream, just thinking of the new experiences ahead of her. After making sure that, the catering company had everything straight, and overseeing the decorations, Faith ran back into the house for another quick shower. Walking out of the Bathroom, toweling the last of the water off her body, she gave a whelp of surprise to find Sarah lying on her bed. 'Sarah,' she cried as she ran to the bed forgetting that she was completely naked. Faith ran and through herself bodily on her oldest and dearest friend, kissing her soundly on the open mouth, unmindful for the longest time that Sarah was caressing her naked body as they lay on the bed. 'God,' Sarah said as they broke the kiss, 'I have wanted to feel your lips and body like this.' Slapping away the exploring hands of Sarah, she looked at her friend and asked it she remembered the special catering date she had in college. Laughing, Sarah asked it she was asking what she thought she was asking. Seeing the look in her friend's eyes, she nodded, not knowing how the sight had excited Faith the first time she had seen one of her 'special' dinners. With a smile, Sarah agreed to the dinner plans.

Pulling her up off the bed, Faith led her down to the kitchen, not bothering to get dressed. Sarah could not get over the new and exciting woman walking in front of her, that body that had not changed since college. Still holding her hand, Faith started to introduce her to the chef, who took one look at her and pulled her away to wrap is arms around Sarah, kissing her passionately. Standing there naked, Faith dryly asked if perchance they knew each other. Laughing, Sarah told her that Franz had been the family cook for years before she went to college, and had been her sponsor at the first dinner she had catered to make money in school.

Lisa and Tim were the first to make it over, and each gave Faith a very long, passionate kiss, which she returned with equal fervor, unsure of whose moans were the louder. Steve, Sarah's husband came in at that time, and smiling, he leaned against the doorway, enjoying the sight. Sarah had given him a call, telling him to expect to see a change in Faith, but this was better then he had imagined. Catching sight of him, she broke away from Tim and Lisa, and pulled him over to them. 'Steve,' she told him, 'this is Tim and Lisa, my new neighbors and the reason for the party.' The men shook hands, but both Faith and Lisa rubbed their bodies against him as he got a welcome kiss from the two of them. Soon everyone Faith had invited had arrived, and except for Sarah, who had mysteriously disappeared, Bobbie invited all the women upstairs, leaving the men to mill around.

With a big smile, Bobbie started to hand out boxes to each of the women in the room, each labeled with her name. Although Lisa was the only one that Bobbie did not know, from the description Faith had given her and had been able to select the correct size. Each of the outfits was identical and very revealing. Bobbie had added veils as well. Laughing, the women stripped off their clothing, and put on the see through harem outfits. From the collection of jewelry, each of them picked out something caught their eyes. With a smile, Faith and Bobbie went around adjusting a fold here and a fold there until they were satisfied. Earlier, Faith had instructed Tim to turn off all of the lights and light the candles she had laid out. As the women came walking down the stairs, the men in the room fell silent. The way the candles reflected off the exposed skin and the golden jewelry was intoxicating, and the men could only watch as they passed by, until they stood in front of a set of closed doors. Wordlessly, Faith beckoned to the stunned men and turning she ushered everyone into the room.

When she heard the gasps of delight, Faith knew that her party was a success, even before it even started. The room was one that she had always dreamed of, straight out of the Arabian Nights. Instead of furniture, there were large pillows spread everywhere, sheer silk drapes hanging from the ceiling to give some areas of privacy. None of that was what drew the gasps of delight however; it was the sight of Sarah. On a low table set in the center of the room, was a platter, on which she laid in perfect stillness. Other then the food that covered her body, Sarah was very nude. From her neck to her upper thighs was different finger foods, all arranged artfully by Franz. Around her body, he had supplied small bowls, some filled with honey, others with chocolate sauce. Faith clapped her hands to get everyone's attention, telling all of them that they were to use only their fingers to eat the food, or so serve it to others. Other than that, she told them to enjoy the meal.

Faith did her best to make sure that nobody wanted for anything during the feast. Bobbie had given her a stunning outfit to wear, one that was of very thin silk, and other then the gold chain mail short jacket, Faith was topless, the movement of the metal against her nipples keeping them very erect. Instead of finger bowls, she used her mouth to clean off fingers, slowly sucking the sticky sweet fluids off the hands of both the men and the women. As the meal continued, laughter filled the room as everyone took turns on feeding each other and if Faith was busy, the men used the closest woman's body to wipe their hands clean. As the food disappeared from Sarah's nude body, everyone used their mouths on her, making sure that the 'special' plate was able to enjoy the meal as well. Finally, Faith clapped her hands and Franz came out of the kitchen with his small staff, clearing away the remainder of the meal until only Sarah remained on the low table. With wine glasses full once again, small china bowls filled with chocolate placed in front of each guest. Grinning, Faith took her bowl and leaning over Sarah's nude body, she gave her that kiss that she wished she had done in college. At the same time, she dribbled a string of the warm chocolate over her breasts. Lisa stood up and without a word, stripped naked and climbed onto the low table, joining Sarah. That broke the ice as the other women joined in, either being naked on the table, or pouring the warm chocolate over the naked bodies. Not to be left out, the men threw off their clothing, exposing their hardness to all, and soon the room was a mass of intertwined naked bodies...