The Awakening of Kristen Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
154 Followers

Her head hung down as she gasped for breath and recovered from the mind-blowing orgasm. Jason took her into his arms and held her.

"That was awesome," she gasped.

"Come on," he said, "we're not done yet."

He led her out of the shower and dried her with a big fluffy towel and then led her into the bedroom.

"Lie down on your stomach," he commanded, and she complied.

The bed creaked as Jason climbed onto the mattress, and he took a moment to admire his beautiful wife, lying prone with her legs parted. Her body was fantastic, but it took a lot of work to keep it that way.

Her legs and ass were well-toned, and the definition in her back testified to her weightlifting regime.

He ran a hand up along the inside of her leg, and she sucked in her breath as his fingers neared her still-throbbing pussy. He bypassed that quivering area and ran his hands over her buttocks, caressing them lightly, giving her goosebumps.

"Just relax," he said again.

Kneeling over her, he leaned down and planted tiny kisses on the flesh of her ass. His tongue darted out over the surface. He was fair and balanced in his treatment of her left and right cheeks.

He kissed his way to the top of the crevice that divided those wonderful mounds. He allowed his tongue to insinuate its way in that dark area. He continued lightly licking his way southward as his hands gently parted her cheeks.

She held her breath as he neared that most sensitive spot. Kristen wasn't exactly sure how she felt about him kissing her there. He had certainly done it before, much to her chagrin, and she hated to admit how good it felt. Self-consciously, she had always worried about the dirty factor, but she didn't have that worry after their shower earlier.

She decided to go with the feeling, and her brain reported back that it was delighted.

The feeling of his tongue worming its way into her hole was amazing, and she squirmed with pleasure. She slipped a hand underneath her to toy with her clit as Jason stiffened his tongue and penetrated her.

"Oh yeah, baby. Oh God that feels good. Fuck me with your tongue. Yes!" she said.

Jason was more than happy to comply, his palms spreading her cheeks wide to give him greater access to her anus, which he was pleased to notice was much more relaxed. He knew she was just about ready.

"Keep playing with yourself," he said, reaching over to the nightstand for some massage oil.

Removing the lid, he poured some of the oil at the top of her crack, allowing it to run down to her pussy. Kristen shivered as the cold oil hit her skin.

Jason had poured quite a bit of oil on her, and he used his hand to catch it as it got to her pussy, but the sheets of the bed still got wet. He rubbed the handful back up, coating her well and allowing his fingers to dip into her hole and coat the inside with oil.

Kristen's fingers were now also covered with oil, and she continued to work herself into a frenzy again.

"Baby, I want you to raise up on your knees," Jason said. "Keep playing with yourself."

He knelt behind her and rubbed his semi-erect cock against her moist, oily slit. He pushed inside her cunt, eliciting an appreciative groan from his wife.

"Jason, that feels so good," she said. "But that's my pussy, baby."

"I know, lover, I'm just getting myself fully ready. I need to be rock hard to penetrate your tight ass."

As he slid in and out of her, feeling himself getting harder and harder, he opened a bottle of Astroglide and coated his thumb. He also squirted a substantial amount right on her asshole. The cool lubricant felt like ice against her anus.

Using his thumb, Jason pushed the lube into her orifice, and it slid in easily. He pumped it in and out in time with his cock.

"God," he said, "I can feel my thumb rubbing against my cock. It feels unbelievable!"

Kristen groaned in agreement.

"Baby, are you ready?" he asked.

Kristen slowed her hand between her legs, taking nice lazy circles. She nodded her head into the pillow, but didn't speak. He could sense the tremor run through her.

"Kristen, are you sure?"

This time she managed an "Uh huh."

"OK, here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to position my cock against your hole, but I'm not going to push. That's your job. You're in control. You move at your own pace. Take it as slow as you want, and if you want to stop, we'll stop. OK?"

"OK," she said in a small voice, but with a little more confidence.

Jason pulled his prick out of her pussy and squeezed another pool of Astroglide into his hand.

"I'm lubing myself really good," he said, placing the tip of his penis against her orifice.

"When you're ready," he said, "I want you to push out, like you're going to the bathroom, as I enter you. That will let the head slip in easier. If you feel a sharp pain at first, let the head slip out. Sometimes, the first entry is a little painful, but if I pull out and let your muscles relax, the second time will be easier."

"You really have been reading up on this, haven't you?" Kristen said, looking back over her shoulder at the man poised behind her flanks.

"I'm ready," she said.

Jason took hold of his cock in his hand to keep it steady. Kristen pushed backward slowly, and without so much as a drum roll, the head of his penis slipped inside of her.

She froze and so did Jason.

"Oh my God," they said in unison. Neither could believe how easily he had breeched her.

Kristen began rocking back gently, taking him a tiny bit deeper with each backward motion. Jason kept his hands on his hips and stayed perfectly still, allowing her all the control.

Kristen grunted at the penetration as she started to feel the unusual intrusion in her back passage.

"How deep are you?" she gasped.

"It's about half-way in," he said.

"I don't know if I can take any more," she said, hoping he wouldn't be disappointed.

"That's OK, baby. It feels soooo good!"

"I want you to move inside me," she said. "Just be gentle."

Jason began leaning in and pulling back, his cock moving barely inside her, but it still felt incredible.

In fact, he was so excited, he felt like he would blow his wad at any moment. Just being inside his wife's ass was more exciting than he could stand.

"A little faster," she said, pushing against him as he thrust in.

"... and deeper," she gasped.

Jason began moving his hips with longer strokes, still with only about half of his cock entering her tight butt. Looking down, he reveled in the sight of his thick cock stretching her butthole.

He pulled almost all the way out until he could see the head of his prick and then pushed it back in. Kristen moaned and whimpered, her hand furiously frigging herself and her face buried in the pillow.

In and out, in and out. A little deeper, a little faster, but still incredibly gentle compared to their normal intercourse.

"My God, baby, I'm going to come. I can't take it," Jason cried.

"Do it! Come in my ass, baby! Fill me up," Kristen cried.

He pushed in slightly as his penis began spurting inside her. It was all he could do to keep himself from thrusting balls deep into her, but instead, he held himself steady as his penis pumped loads of cum inside her tight hole.

Kristen could feel him swell inside her and knew he was coming. She kept still, accepting his sperm as he used her ass as a receptacle for his seed.

"Ugghhhh, aghhhh," Jason groaned as his balls emptied inside her.

His heart was pounding as if he had run a marathon, and his body was trembling with excitement. Kristen could feel the ripples run through him and straight into her rectum. It was an awesome feeling knowing that she had excited him so.

He collapsed on top of her as she fell to the bed, his penis still lodged inside her but rapidly shrinking. She felt him growing smaller and pulling out of her, and it built up a sense of anticipation as they both waited for that moment when the head would pop free from her hole.

She squeezed her anal muscles, trying to hold him in, but it had the opposite effect, and his cockhead popped out of her now well-lubricated ass.

"Kristen, I love you. I love you so much," he said against her ear, still panting hard. "Thank you, my love."

Kristen smiled knowing that she had fulfilled his desires and at the fact that she had enjoyed it too. In fact, with all of the preparation, it really hadn't hurt at all. Sure there had been some mild discomfort, but Jason had been so gentle with her that she anticipated only being mildly sore back there tomorrow.

As he backed off of her to remove his weight from her, he looked down between her cheeks, noticing that she gaped just a little from his intrusion. His cum was already leaking out of her, and running down her pussy.

"Damn, that's incredibly hot looking," he thought, and he watch the little rivulet of cum matte her somewhat neglected pussy. Already he noticed her butthole tightening back up.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

"I'm better than OK," she said. "That was incredible!"

"So," he said hopefully, "you would be willing to do it again?"

"Well, you'll have to give me a week or two for my sore little ass to heal, but you've shown me how good it can feel, and I'm determined to take you all," she said with lust in her eyes.

Jason felt his cock twitch and looked down at his groin.

"Down, boy," he commanded. "Don't get greedy," laughing at his randy body.

"Of course, you know," she said with a mischievous look in her eye, "turnabout is fair play," reaching around and slipping a finger between the cheeks of his ass. "It's only fair."

Jason's eyes opened wide in surprise.

To be continued...

ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
154 Followers
12