The B-Girl Bandits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers

"Hey, now!" the young woman said with a grin.

"Little darling, you wouldn't even make it as a snack before you'd be down for the count," Bea said with a wink. "Practice with your sister and get back to me in a few years."

The two young women looked at each other and grinned as they back up toward the wall again. "Maybe we should be stripped also," the youngest one whispered. "I feel kind of funny having clothes on when everyone else is naked."

"Mama has her clothes on. Well, sort of," the older one said.

"I can fix that," Bea said as she went to her duster and got a folding knife from the pocket. It only took her a few minutes to slice away the mother's dress, petticoats, and bra. She had nice breasts and a fair figure but nothing like Doris or Babs.

Babs grinned at the woman in the chair and whispered, "You're in for a real treat in one way and a not so good of one in another."

"What... what do you mean?" The woman asked breathily. Anxiety heavy in her voice as her eyes went to Doris and then to her girls.

Babs smiled and looked around at the young women. "Why don't you two strip while we watch?"

Where there had been grins earlier, now there were blushes and wide eyes. "I was just kidding," the younger one said very softly.

"Your kidding got your mother's clothes cut off so it seem only fair for you to take yours off," Bea said with a big grin. "Anyway, I like looking at the desert menu even if I can't have any."

"The back of this dress is full of pins," the older one protested.

"Then have your sister help you pull it off over your head," Bea said, still grinning.

They struggled with it for a few minutes, and then Doris sighed and walked over in their direction. "Here, let me get a few of the pins. It will help a lot."

"You... you stay away from them," the mother said hotly as she struggled with the chair.

Bea reached over and tilted the woman's chair back. Leaning down with a big frown on her face, she said, "Someone needs to stuff something in that big mouth of yours. I just can't decide whether to use Horace's dick or my pussy."

"You wouldn't dare!" the woman said quickly and found herself lying on the floor with Bea straddling her shoulders.

"Want to make a bet," Bea said as she slowly squatted down. The woman's eyes were as big as sauces as she shook her head.

Babs sighed deeply. "You just don't understand what is going on here, do you. I let the cat out of the bag about Doris loving women, so I have to get the cat back in the bag and make sure everyone keeps their mouths shut. So that means you are going to get your pussy ate and you might even end up eating a little yourself."

The woman's eyes got even wider as what Babs said sank in. A moment later, she groaned and whispered, "But my girls are watching."

"Yes they are and they will watch the whole thing. They may or may not do a little eating of their own. Like I said, everyone has to keep their big mouths shut," Babs said slowly and distinctly, her eyes going from the mother to the daughters.

"We would never say anything," the oldest daughter said quickly.

"And we will make sure you don't," Bea said softly. "So get undressed and get over here."

Horace cleared his throat and asked softly, "Uh, what about me?"

Bea grinned and replied, "Just think of all the leverage you'll have over your wife from now on. You know her biggest secret. I think she will be more than willing to share one way or the other."

Doris gave Bea a dirty look. Bea laughed. "If things here in this town are normal, you are hitting on the dissatisfied married women and maybe a spinster or two. Sharing with Horace won't hurt anyone and it might even make hunting easier on your part with him involved."

There was silence for several minutes except for the sounds of the two young women getting undressed. As the wedding dress came off the oldest one, Doris looked at Bea and then at her husband. "You might have a point," she said to Bea as she shook out the wedding dress and hung it on the coat rake.

As she stepped away from the oldest sister, Horace made a groaning sound and Bea let out a soft whistle. The young woman was all curves with large breasts that looked even larger from her narrow waist and slender hips. Her eyes jumped to Horace and she tried to hide behind her hands and arms. "I forgot he was here," she whispered with a soft groan.

"It's not him you need to worry about," Bea said as she licked her lips.

The younger sister had been standing there with her dress held up in front of her. She was looking directly at Horace's dick as she dropped it. "I'm not scared," she said and then grinned. "Not much anyway." She was a smaller image of her sister without the big boobs.

Bea laughed. "Maybe you should start slow with more lipstick."

The youngest woman blushed deeply but nodded all the same.

"Caroline!" her mother said hotly.

Caroline looked at her mother and grinned. "Since no one will be talking about tonight, I figured I might as well get some experience out of the deal."

Her sister looked at her and grinned. "I'm getting married next week so I'll get all the experience I can handle."

Betty chuckled from near the back door where she was stacking two cloth bags. "Don't bet on it. My first husband knew less than I did. Talk about a comedy of errors."

"I... uh..." the oldest sister said in confusion. "Tom is very sophisticated. He'll know what to do."

"He's the bankers son," the mother said proudly.

"The bank is busted," Babs pointed out.

"But the bankers not," Doris said as she gave the mother a hard look. "She works at the bank even with it closed."

Bea chuckled. "More likely she works on the banker."

"He's married," the mother protested.

"His wife is in a wheelchair and not all there mentally from what I've seen," Doris said.

Bea laughed. "So she marries the oldest daughter off to the son and sits back to wait for the wife to get out of the picture. Then she marries the banker and everyone is set."

"That's the way I have it figured," Doris replied, still looking hard at the mother.

"But... but... but...." the mother stammered wildly.

Babs was looking at the parties involved in the conversation and then sighed. "Ladies, this isn't getting things done."

Bea grinned. "I've got the gag ready for her but I'm not sure how Doris is going to get hers in this position."

The mother's eyes went wide and she shook her head but that did not stop Bea from sitting on her face. All it did was smear things around. There was muffled yelling for a moment and then silence.

Doris grinned as she walked over in front of Bea and bumped her sex against the seated woman's nose. "I think what you are doing will be plenty enough for her for now. I'll get her later, in my own time and place."

Bea grinned and stuck out her tongue. Then she pulled it in and said, "Why don't you turn around and grab your ankles."

Doris laughed. "You've do this a time or two, I take it."

"Turn around and find out," Bea whispered as she rocked her hips on the mother's face. "And if this one doesn't start licking, I'm going to pee on her." There was a muffled yell from under Bea, which made her laugh.

With her mother occupied, Caroline moved over to kneel in front of Horace, her eyes on his hard rampant dick. She glanced up at Babs and asked, "Is this one large? Nothing but my finger has ever been inside me."

"It's about average," Betty said as she walked over to stand behind the young woman.

Horace's eyes were going from the face of the young woman to Betty's smoothly shaven sex. His wife kept her hair down there trimmed neatly and short but he had never seen a shaved pussy before. It was fascinating to look at. Then the young woman reached out and wrapped her fingers around the base of his shaft. He groaned loudly as his hips twitched.

Caroline giggled and jerked her hand away. "That's normal," Betty encouraged her and she reached out and wrapped her fingers around it again. Horace groaned but not as loud this time.

The older sister appeared next to Caroline and squatted down. Caroline grinned at her. "Mary, it's so warm and firm."

Mary reached out and held her hand close to Horace's dick. Her hand shook and then she pulled it back. "I better not," she whispered.

"No one here is going to tell Tom. I guarantee that," Betty said with a grin as she looked over at Bea and Doris. Bea was licking and tonguing Doris from her asshole to her clit. Doris was moaning softly as was Bea. She wondered if the mother had decided that resistance was futile and had started to lick the pussy on her face.

When she looked back, Mary had her fingers wrapped around Horace's dick above her sisters. One was twisting their hand one way and the other was moving theirs in the opposite direction. Horace was moaning and twitching as they did. With a grin, Betty whispered, "If you girls keep that up, you're going to get one hell of a surprise."

Babs had been watching the two groups. On a whim, she walked over to the overturned chair and squatted down next to it. She had an excellent view of Bea's tongue in Doris's pussy. Thinking of Doris's tongue in hers made her shiver. She looked down but could not tell what the mother was doing, although from the movement of Bea's hips, she was probably doing some licking of her own.

Looking at the woman's thick overgrown hair, she wondered how the banker could find anything in that jungle. She reached over and combed her fingers through the thick bush. The woman gave a jerk and tried to close her legs. Babs smiled and kept combing until she found the slit up the center of her sex. As she moved her fingers lower, she felt wetness and warmth. She seemed to be very turned on to be that wet or maybe it was just normal for her.

Babs spread the wetness up along the slit until she reached the woman's clit. It was very large and very sensitive if the jerking of her hips was any indication. She licked her fingers to moisten them and rolled the clit around. There was a very spicy favor on her fingertips. The woman groaned under Bea as her hips shivered and shook. Had she had an orgasm that fast, Babs wondered. When she continued to roll the large clit around, the woman shivered and shook some more.

It was interesting to have control over another woman's orgasm. A power trip, in a way, Babs was realizing as she ran her fingers down to tease the wet opening to the woman's vagina. Her hips were moving and fluttering as if they were trying to get them back on her clit. Babs obliged her by rolling her clit around firmly with her now slippery fingertips.

The woman's hips were suddenly jerking so hard Babs lost contact with her clit. There were several sharp yells from under Bea's pussy and a loud groan from Bea. A moment later, Bea whispered, "I don't know what you're doing but she's trying to suck and lick my clit slam off." Then she groaned deeply again and returned to licking Doris.

Babs smiled and brought her hand up to look at her shiny fingertips. Not allowing herself time to think she licked her fingers. She groaned softly and stuck her fingers in her mouth. Horace groaning deeply made her look around in his direction. The youngest sister had the head of his dick in her mouth.

The older sister's lips were wet as if she had been sucking on it earlier. Betty saw Babs looking, grinned, and winked. "Old Horace is getting more than he bargained for. I'm just wondering which one will end up getting the surprise."

About then, Doris groaned deeply and stepped away from Bea's face. Her hips were flexing and jerking hard. Her legs were shaky as she reached out and placed both hands on the desk for support. Bea was grinning as she rose up on her knees and looked down between her legs. The woman's face under her was a total mess but the woman smiled shyly and licked her lips.

Looking at Babs, Bea grinned and said, "I think we have a convert."

Doris groaned and whispered, "Wait until I mow that lawn of hers and give her a licking. She'll kick the banker to the curb."

"But... but I like the feel of a man inside me," the woman whispered.

"There's always Horace over there. That is if your daughters leave anything of him," Bea said with a chuckle.

The oldest daughter had Horace swallowed to the hilt. Both were groaning and moaning. "I think little Mary here is coming her brains out with his dick in her mouth."

Her mother raised her head trying to see what her daughter was doing. "I do that all the time," she whispered a moment later.

Mary raised her head slowly while keeping a tight suction on Horace's dick. As it came out of her mouth with a slurping sound, she sat back on her heels, her knees spread wide, and moaned. Caroline leaned in, sucked the dick into her mouth, and bobbed her head as if she had done it all her life. Horace gave out with a deep groaning grunt as his hips flexed up and down several times.

Caroline made a gagging sound but never missed a beat in sucking Horace's dick. Betty chuckled and said, "I think we have our winner."

"Horace or Caroline?" Babs asked with a grin.

"Yeah," Betty replied. "All three of them are winners in one way or another."

"Are you sure I can't have a snack or two," Bea asked, her eyes on Mary's wide spread thighs. "Either one of them can sit on my face or both for that matter."

"That's down right greedy," Doris said with a grin.

"And your point is?" Bea asked with a like grin.

"The oldest did seem eager to try it," Doris said and looked at the mother on her back.

"They're both of age, so don't look at me," the mother whispered.

"Maybe... later," Mary whispered. "I'm still all tingly from.... Uh, you know."

"Sucking Horace's dick and coming while doing it," Betty said with a grin. Looking at Babs she added, "That should keep her mouth shut with the wedding coming up and all."

Babs nodded and looked at Caroline. "How about you? You got a mouth full and I assume you swallowed it."

Caroline blushed and nodded ever so slightly. "I... uh... didn't mean too but I did."

Babs looked at the mother. "Are you a spitter or a swallower?"

The mother blushed but did not say anything.

Bea grinned. "Like mother, like daughter."

"Help me sit this one up," Babs said to Bea.

With the mother upright, Babs looked around at each of the women as she said, "I think everyone has enough on everyone else to keep all the mouths shut." Each woman nodded, as Babs looked directly into their eyes. "Good, then our work is done."

"I should be pissed that you are robbing me but for some reason I'm not. Not much anyway," Doris said softly.

"We don't take everything," Betty told her. "Anyway, I think you gained a lot this evening."

Doris walked over in front of her husband, looked at him, and then at the two young women in front of him. Looking back at him, she grinned and shook her head. "If they hadn't took the stuffing out of that thing, I could sure go for a wild ride right now."

"You can always try blowing it back up," Bea said with a wink as she tossed a duster to Betty.

"Two took it down, three should be able to get it back up pretty quickly," Betty said as she slipped the duster on.

Horace was staring at her bare sex as she did. He looked up at his wife and asked, "Do you think you could shave like that?"

Doris grinned and nodded. "I used to do it a long time ago."

Babs put her duster on and asked, "Why did you stop?"

"I... uh... got married and for some reason I just did. I guess I just wanted to look more respectable to him." She looked at Betty and quickly added, "Not that you're not respectable."

Betty grinned and winked at her. "It sure is more sensitive without all the hair."

"For sure," Doris said with a wink in return.

"It is?" Mary asked.

Betty laughed. "You all discuss it, we're out of here."

At the door, Babs turned and looked around. "Take your time discussing it."

Doris grinned and said, "I think it'll take until at least daylight for one of us to finally get untied."

Babs nodded and the three went out the back door.

*****

They were halfway back to the city when Bea sighed and said, "I might just come back to that town someday."

"I wouldn't if I was you," Betty said from the front seat.

"Why's that?"

"Funny thing about all that cash in the safe, it had bank wrappers on all of it. I have an idea that Doris knew more about the banker than the mother," Betty replied.

Babs shook her head. "The banker folded the bank and stashed the money in Doris's safe just in case anyone decided to investigate."

"That's the way I have it figured," Betty said. "There was a lot more money than a general store should have had, in any case."

"How much?" Bea asked.

"Enough for us to retire," Betty said with a big grin.

"Yee haw!" Bea shouted.

"Not so fast," Babs said. "We mail the deeds back to the farmers and then we'll see just how much is enough."

"Lets just say, I've never seen so much money in one place," Betty said.

"Why would a small bank in a small town have that much money on hand?" Bea asked and then her eyes got wide. "Someone's stash of illegal cash."

All three were silent for several minutes and then Babs said, "Lets not contemplate that." The other two nodded.

*****

I'm not going to say this story is true but grandmother talked about some weird stuff at the end. I spent many nights with her in the hospital and listened close to some of it. I missed a lot of it because she was talking so softly that I did not pay attention at first. I have also kept my mouth shut. Family secrets are fun, but they can be a bitch also.

TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers
12