The Baby Maker Cometh Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile I'm messaging her anus with a moistened finger getting ready to insert it inside of her puckered asshole. She shuddered and screamed when I finally pushed it in her ass. The idiot in the chair was wildly jerking himself while Kat was fucking me,

"Fuck that pussy raw, fuck me, fuck me harder, HARDER!! OOOOOHHH, SSOOO DEEP, yes, yes, yes."

I had enough of this position and pushed her off my cock. She looked a little surprised but I gently pushed her down on her back on the bed, positioned my cock inside her pussy lips and thrust deep inside her.

Her legs were draped across my thighs and our position was such that good ole Sterling could see my huge nut sack spasm when I unloaded my hot cum inside of Kat. My scrotum was slapping against Kat's pussy and it was driving her wild. She was clawing and biting me again. I was pumping furiously when I came, soaking her pussy for a second time. Again she shrieked and went limp when my hot seed coated her cunt. When I pulled out, Dorkman was still masturbating in the corner. Kay and I fucked two more times with creamy endings and Sterling was licking my cum out of Kat's pussy when I left.

I guess as a result of this cuckold experience, Kat decided to introduce me to a several of her lady friends. One day I was over at Kat's house and I had just unloaded a massive amount of cum into her ass. We heard a woman's voice from downstairs.

"Kat? Is anyone here?"

"Beth, is that you? I'll be right down." Kat yelled back.

She jumped out of bed and grabbed a towel and wiped the semen from her ass and threw on a robe. She looked at me and said,

"Hon, why don't you go clean your dick off but don't get dressed yet, I'm not through with you yet."

I did what I was told and climbed back into bed. I heard Kat and her friend making small talk coming up the stairs. I was a little surprised. Then Kat and her friend walked into the bedroom and Kat while dropping her robe on the floor said,

"Hunt, this is Beth."

Beth looked at me and smiled, "Hi" then she proceeded to undress.

Beth appeared to be in her mid-forties. She had short tinted hair and a pleasant gentle face with a killer smile. I think she was about 5' 6" in her spaghetti strap 4" sandals. She wore an age appropriate wrap dress that fell just a shade below her knees and it perfectly accentuated her shape and what a shape. She had large tits (D) that the dress perfectly highlighted. She was wearing a black sheer bra that barely contained her breasts and she had no panties. She was clean shaven. One more thing, she was wearing two huge rocks on her left hand.

After she had removed all of her clothing, she glided over to the equally naked Kat and they embraced and exchanging long passionate kisses. Kat briefly looked at me and whispered,

"Slide over a bit, Hunt, I want to taste Beth's pussy."

Beth slid into the bed and Kat soon followed but not before pulling out a couple of toys and lube from the night stand. Kat and Beth exchanged more tongue stroking kisses before Kat started a luxurious tongue bath down Beth's abdomen working her way to Beth's now swollen clit.

Kat started making love to Beth's sex and Beth's head was thrown back in ecstasy and she was moaning louder and louder. Kat whispered between licking and sucking on the now groaning slut.

"Kiss her, you fool, and suck hard on her tits, she loves that."

I did as I was told and Beth was gyrating and grinding her pelvis into Kat. Kat lubed up a "Silver Bullet" and started playing with Beth's sopping wet pussy. There was a lot of finger-fucking and Kat would slowly tease with the vibrator around the clit. She'd stop for a moment to suck on the clit and finger fuck Beth into oblivion.

Beth was screaming incoherent things into the air as she was on the verge of exploding which she did when Kat put the vibrator directly on her swollen clitoris. Beth arched her back and was screaming and gasping for every bit of oxygen. Kat kept the pressure up so the poor woman just kept cumming and cumming.

After Kat stopped, Beth curled up into a fetal position and continued to spasm for 2 full minutes.

Before she stopped spasming, Kat looked at me with an evil grin,

"Fuck her Now, FUCK HER!!"

I grabbed the woman's ankles and pulled her to the side of the bed and over on her tummy. I shoved a pillow under her and shoved my rock hard cock into her wet pussy from behind.

"NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO," She screamed and she shuddered violently when I pushed it past her pussy lips.

I started slowly sliding it in from tip to balls. Beth had soon recovered so that she was now on her knees savoring every inch of my pole. Beth was acting like she was in heaven with the deep penetration and she was moaning.

"OOooooohhhhh, Fuck me, unhh, unhh, unhhh, don't stop fucking me, EVER"

Kat hissed at her,

"You know he's a cum machine, he's going to flood your cunt with his seed."

"So fucking what? I want all of his cum," Beth hissed back.

Kat went to work licking my huge nut sack and Beth's clit while I was fucking her.

I started fucking her faster and harder. Kat decided she needed to move and slid around to start sucking and pulling on Beth's undulating and sizable tits while I pounded the welcoming and delightful pussy.

Kat began talking to her again,

"Hunt's going to knock you up, He's got millions of hot sperm that are destined for your wet pussy. You're going to carry his baby."

Beth just started fucking me harder and harder..

I wanted to get deeper inside her cunt and I rolled her over on her back, pushed her thighs into the mattress and plunged my swollen cock up to the huge nut sack inside her pussy and started relentlessly pumping. I got into the verbal exchange too,

"You want a baby, huh, you want my baby, tell me you want my baby." I hissed

"Fuck me harder, I want you to knock me up, fuck this mommy, give me all that living seed." She yelled back.

I was feverishly pumping as hard as I could, I could feel the boiling hot lava swelling inside of me.

Beth could feel my rock hard dick throbbing and my swollen velvet knob stroking her vagina. She begged me to release the love cream inside of her. She screamed,

"CUM NOW!! KNOCK...MMMMEEEE" She didn't get the last bit out

"AAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH"

I unleashed six or seven incredibly powerful ropes of lava-like sticky semen inside of her. I flooded her cervix with my love. We both kept violently pumping even after I was drained dry.

Beth and I were gasping for air when my softening cock slid out of her pussy. Our legs were wrapped around one another and Kat was gently caressing and kissing both of us. Beth started laughing.

"Jesus, the cum is just pouring out of my pussy. This is incredible."

She bent down and started licking the dripping cum off my dick. Then she started making love to my dick with her mouth.

"Fuck me again, Hunt. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," She cooed

As soon as I was hard, Beth was on her back and we were fucking again. Kat and Beth kept me hard and I fucked both of them until I felt like I could cum again.

Beth looked at me while on her back with her legs up in the air and her cum-filled pussy wide open and said, "BREED ME. I want you to fuck that baby into ME, HARD!"

I mounted her, slid my cock past her pussy lips deep inside of her. She had her legs draped over my thighs as we fucked relentlessly. My dick felt like it was going to explode as I shot more hot cum inside of her.

After resting a bit, Beth said that she had to go and went into the bathroom to clean up. She walked into the bathroom with my semen cascading down her legs. Meanwhile, Kat decided to see if I had any cum left and was hardening my dick up again with her magic tongue. When Beth emerged from the bathroom, Kat was on her knees and I had a tight grip on Kat's head and was feverishly fucking her mouth.

It was too much for Beth and, whether or not she had to be somewhere, she was back on the bed, slurping on Kat's wet pussy. I again fucked both of them but this time, the little cum I had left found it's way into Kat's pussy.

After this episode, Kat told me that Beth's husband really got off on Beth getting fucked by other guys. One day she wanted me to come over and when I got there, there was this guy tied up naked in a chair with Kat between Beth's legs slurping on her pussy. The old guy had a semi-hard erection. Beth was moaning and gyrating her hips. Kat made her usual cryptic introductions.

"Hunt, this is Roger, Beth's Husband. He wants you to fuck Beth and get her pregnant."

"Yeah, right."

"While you are busy, I'll be sucking Roger's cock to see if there is any cum in there."

Beth sat up in bed and bent over to start sucking my dick. Soon I was swollen and my dick was in search of a hot and wet home. I soon lost track of the guy in the chair. I had my tongue in Beth's pussy. She was already sopping wet from Kat's antics. Beth's nipples were sticking straight up and were hard as granite. She was moaning and her head was back with her chin in the air.

"Right there, there, there, suck my clit, baby, make me cum..." She begged.

Kat was in the corner, jerking Roger who was getting harder.

I was jointly sucking on Beth's clit while sliding my fingers in and out of her dripping snatch. She was getting hotter and hotter. The tension in her body was enormous. When I started tongue fucking her, twirling my tongue in her vagina she lost it and started some serious squirting drenching me and the bed. This girl came hard, really hard.

Roger started piping up,

"Fuck the slut, Fuck her, Fuck her." He yelled.

Beth briefly looked at him and said, "He's going to shoot buckets of hot cum in my pussy, you bastard. He's going to fuck your wife senseless and make her pregnant with his baby. And there's nothing you can do to stop him."

"Do it! Do it! Breed the bitch."

By this time, Beth was riding me reverse cowboy looking at her restrained spouse,

"Like what you see, old man? See that big cock sliding in and out of me." She teased.

About this time, I surprised her and started teasing her anus with my lubed finger. When I inserted it in her ass, she convulsed, shook and squirted again. She slid off my dick but I kept her on her knees and I started fucking her from behind. I pulled her short hair to keep her head up and looking directly at her husband while I pounded her pussy. The sight of all of this and the slapping sounds of the fucking flesh were making him strain at his bonds. Kat was going to town on his cock with her mouth and hand.

It was time, I slid out of Beth's pussy and positioned her on her back at the head of the bed so her hubby would get a front row seat of my hairy ass bobbing up and down on his wife's wide open and sopping wet pussy. He would get a clear look at my huge throbbing nut sack pumping millions of creamy sperm into her womb.

I put her legs across my chest and applied my body weight to get maximum penetration. The slapping of my scrotum against her pussy was driving her wild.

"Sooooo DEEEPPP!!," She whimpered, "Fuck me, fuck me, Fuck that baby into me, your baby. I want to feel all that hot sperm swimming inside my body."

Roger was yelling too. "The bitch is fertile, fuck her, fuck her."

I heard Roger scream when he blew a load into Kat's mouth.

I just kept pounding Beth's pussy. The incredible force of my hot cum was building and building. Beth had her nails dug into my ass when I spewed my boiling cream inside of her. I just kept plunging my cock into her sex with abandon and her feet were flailing all over the place.

Roger's eyes were as big as saucers and he was laughing hysterically, "Look, the bitch has cum pouring out of her cunt. That'll teach you, you dirty slut."

Roger was wanting to get up but I looked at him and snarled, "I'm going to fuck your wife in the ass." He gasped.

Kat was already working on my dick to get it hard and soon with copious amounts of lube I slid my cock into Beth's puckered asshole. Beth loved getting fucked in the ass. Now and every time after we ass fucked, She rhythmically pushed her derriere up to meet all of my downward thrusts.

"Roger, you shithead, watch Hunt fuck my ass. He's going to fuck my ass then he's going to shoot more cum in my pussy." Which I soon did.

Roger's eyes were huge when he saw my slick dick slide in and out of Beth's rectum. This was the first time that he witnessed Beth having anal sex (although it certainly wasn't Beth's first time getting fucked in the ass).

For her part, Beth really started moaning with each pump.

"Unnhhh, Unnnhhh, Unnnhhh, Fuck that ass with your big dick," She moaned.

When we got tired, I rolled her on her back and released more semen inside of her womb.

Early on in our relationship, I got Beth pregnant but we kept fucking well into her second trimester. She was a horny little minx. It must have been an interesting conversation that Beth and Roger had with their two college-age kids. Irregardless, everyone was happy.

Another strange thing happened (or maybe it wasn't) , Kat introduced me to several more married women who had a bareback fetish and loved living dangerously. Kat was basically pimping me out to women who were 35 or older looking for a bit more spice in their life. The scenario always started the same. Kat and I would have a threesome with the next lover at her place and then things would theoretically progress from there if the lady was interested.

One woman named Jeannie was of particular interest. She was married to some toad editor at the local scandal rag. From the pictures I saw of him in his bedroom he must have been all of 4' 11" and he was rabid adherent of all the crap the media feeds us (I digress, but it was and is great fucking his wife senseless.)

Never-the-less - Jeannie when I met her looked like a bookworm. She dressed androgynously hiding her body. She was a true red head and had the white skin color associated with that trait.

She was very quiet initially. I would soon discover that she had massive drooping tits, a very flat tummy, narrow hips, a demure pussy that was covered in a huge shock of red pubic hair and she she had fabulous legs. Oh I almost forgot, she was an assistant D.A. in the county.

I really have no idea on how Kat and Jeannie actually met. My initial impression was that they were light years apart in their outlook on things but, boy, was I wrong. Jeannie turned out to be the biggest slut I ever met.

The first time we got together, Kat had Jeannie in bed long before I got there and, apparently, had brought Jeannie to orgasm with her tongue and few toys. When I say orgasm, it was apparent that Jeannie had come hard over the last couple of hours. She was covered in sweat and other bodily fluids when I arrived and she was sleeping on her side.

Kat greeted me by sticking her tongue down my throat and said,

"I just spent a shit load of time and effort softening this girl up. You need to fuck me hard for my time and effort."

I quickly got undressed and pulled Kat to the side of the bed by her ankles and started slurping on her juicy pussy. She tightly grasped my head as I flicked her clit with my tongue and sucked on it a while. She really started digging in when I started "humming" on her clit. She had a massive orgasm the second I stopped the "humming" and began tongue fucking her. The orgasm began to arouse Jeannie from her deep sleep.

Kat got on her hands and knees and looked at me,

"Fuck me, lover boy. Stick that stiff cock deep in my cunt."

Standing on the floor beside the bed, I held my stone hard erection and Kat backed her snatch onto my dick. She gasped when my swollen knob slid past her pussy lips and we began to rock. Kat intermittently looked around and below to see our bodies plunging together.

Jeannie was now fully awake now taking in the sight of a couple in the midst of a filthy carnal act. She was appeared more intrigued as to what was happening and she began to caress her own breasts.

Kat began to talk to her,

"I love the way Hunt fucks me," She hissed as our flesh began to slap.

"He can fuck you too. He can give you the pussy thrashing you know you want and deserve."

At this point, I grabbed Kat's hair and pulled her head up as I pounded my cum receptacle.

"You want my cum, you horny bitch?" I growled at Kat.

At this point, her mouth was wide open, eyes closed and she was getting ready to explode again.

She exploded and slid off my cock. I flipped her on her back, pinned her legs back and shoved my cock into her pussy so hard that she yelped.

I plunged my cock in and out of her pussy with feverish abandon. She was in her wild fucking dervish mode, biting and clawing with each pump. I wasn't paying any attention to our audience when my white hot liven syrup exploded into Kat. As usual, she went completely limp when my seed hit her cervix.

None of this was lost on Jeannie. She had two of her fingers up her snatch frantically moving them in and out. Her pale nipples were rock hard.

She said loud and forcibly,

"I want THAT, I want to be fucked like that. I want to feel that cock in me."

With my cum draining out of her pussy, Kat rolled over on her tummy and looked at Jeannie.

"You can get fucked like that but first you have to help me suck his dick to get him hard again. You'll be amazed about how much cum he has."

I was standing on the floor with my softening dick still leaking cum and both women knelt down and Kat demonstrated the art of cock sucking including licking me clean and massaging my anus while sucking on my balls.

Jeannie was a little tentative at first but as my prick grew in her mouth she became more enthusiastic. I started a slow gentle pump while holding her head, she was already holding my ass but her grasp started getting tighter and tighter.

When I was almost at a full erection when I pulled out. I took her by the hand and led her to the bed. I had her get on her hands and knees. She was trembling a little bit when I positioned my dick at her pussy lips and slowly pushed it in. She held her breath when it first entered. Kat meanwhile had repositioned herself under Jeannie's chest and began squeezing and sucking on Jeannie's tits.

Jeannie was soon savoring my cock sliding all the way in and out while I was spreading her asscheeks to get maximum penetration.

"Oooooooh, I looovvvee that," she moaned, "unnhhh, unnhhh, unnhhh, unnhhh,"

I was a long way off from cumming again so I could take my time fucking her every which way. I had her move a little more on to the bed so I could squat on the bed and fuck her with a bit of an angle.

"Oh MY God," she cried when I really started pumping hard from that position. Kat was at that point licking my scrotum and her clit from below. Jeannie's sexual tension was slow in rising but it was rising nonetheless.

Briefly I pulled out and Kat started tongue fucking her from the rear and I went around to fuck her mouth. I started gently but I eventually started humping her mouth with authority. She was really getting into it.

She knew she really loved to fuck when she mounted me cowboy. She really started to moan when she ground her clit into my pelvis. She moved tentatively on my cock but I took a hold of her hips and made her move up and down the full length of my shaft.

Her head was back, eyes closed, moaning when she took the hint and really began bouncing on my cock. Kat was talking to her.

"You LOVE getting fucked, don't you. That big dick deep is inside your pussy, Fuck Him, Fuck Him HARD. That eunuch you're married to doesn't know how to fuck a woman."

I was squeezing and sucking hard on Jeannie's tits as she was riding my cock really hard. All of a sudden, the tension in her body escalated and she came on my cock. I took a hold of her hips and slammed my dick hard and fast inside her pussy to keep her cumming. She yelled, "