The Baby Maker Cometh Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" during her orgasm.

I didn't let her rest. I flipped her on her back, pressed her thighs into the mattress and began to really thump her sopping wet twot.

She screamed, "OH MY GOD, JJJEEEZZZUSS."

Kat was back at her side, kissing and caressing her as we were fucking and also talking again.

"You know he's going to pump his cum in your pussy. He shoots buckets and buckets of cum and it's all going in your married womb."

Jeannie's eyes opened as big as saucers, "NNNOOOO, DON'T CUM INSIDE ME!!"

I just kept pumping and she was fucking me back just as hard.

Kat hissed at her, "Oh Jeannie, you know you want him to blow his load inside you."

"NNNNOOOOO!!"

"Your husband has never fucked you like this and you know it. You know want a real man's cum deep inside you, right? You really want his hot love cream, admit it. You're going to get a huge load of love and then you'll be addicted to Hunt's magic cum for life. You know you want it, admit it." Kat was really working her up.

The whole bed was bouncing by now, banging the floor and wall.

Jeannie was at a fever pitch as was I.

Kat whispered one more time.

"That weasel of a husband of yours is a lousy fuck. You want a real man's cum, don't you.?"

"YES GODDAMMIT, I WANT HIS CUM, GIVE IT TO ME."

I could feel the hot surge swelling in me. I hissed at Jeannie.

"I'm going to shoot my load inside you, baby. I'm going to cum in your pussy."

"SHOOT IT, ALL OF IT INSIDE ME.

"MY KNOB, MY KNOB, TAKE MY SSEEEEEE, AAAAARRRGGGGGGGGHH"

My semen exploded inside her, cum was splattering all over her innards. Her head was tilted backwards and her mouth was wide open clutching me with all of her strength. I kept pounding her pussy even after I drained my cock. She even came again on my dick.

I laid on top of her after while my cock softened and she had her legs tightly wrapped around me.

We exchanged long tongue massaging kissed and caressed each other as I slid off. We both fell asleep while holding one another. Kat went into the bathroom to clean up while we slept.

Kat was down in the kitchen working on dinner, I guess. Jeannie woke up first and started kissing me and stroking my cock. Without a word, We were soon back in the missionary position fucking again. I blew my third load inside her and with each time we made love she became a bigger and bigger slut.

I'll go into it later but Jeannie and I got together five times at my place the first two weeks we knew each other and fucked our brains out. I must have blown my semen inside her at least 12 times. That's 2.4 billion sperm I left inside my lover and she craved every one of them.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
onecoolcustomeronecoolcustomerabout 9 years ago
Wow!!

Can't think of much else to say to this. Thankfully it's only a fetish.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 9 years ago
Well!!!

Glad to see the story is back on track. Now how about some Interracial. there are a lot of Colored women married to white men and their men are cuck's just like white men so that would be an interesting change of pace.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Her New Neighbor - Side Story Ashley joins a new gym and meets Raymond.in Interracial Love
Son's Best Friend Sunbathing mom is surprised by her son's black friend.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
More Stories