The Babysitter (Male Version)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cameron felt Tori caress and graze his chest and slowly work her way down. He moaned, indicating how he so desired her to keep going in this direction. Her nails kept stroking him down to the belly, but before she went any further, her index fingernail jumped up on him and figure-skated a circular pattern around his bellybutton.

She heard and felt him giggle through the kiss. Their lips detached.

"T—hee-hee-hee!...Tori!..."

She winked at him. "That's my name; ask me again, and I'll tell you the same."

"T—...T-Tori, that tickles!"

"It does?" she asked, playing coy. "Well, what's wrong with that, hmm?"

She batted her eyelashes so unbearably Cameron's heart surrendered.

"Absolutely nothing." He leaned his head up, fastened his lips to hers and prayed she'd never let him go.

The curly dirty blonde locks brushing over and around his face, neck and chest made Cameron feel safe and protected, and at the same time aroused and exhilarated. Oh, if only he had been able to appreciate his babysitter this much when he was a kid. Every so often he'd open his eyes to sneak a peek of Tori kissing him. So stunningly gorgeous... He hoped she took his raging erection as the compliment it was. It was much more difficult to be angry or upset at the fact that she'd knocked him out with sleeping pills and tied him up naked like this in the throes of their steamy make-out session—on the contrary; he was now intensely glad, and grateful, that she had been the one to set the wheels in motion—and the realization that he was imminently intimate with a blazing hot 25-year-old bombshell. This was certainly beyond his wildest 18-year-old dreams.

He barely even noticed when Tori's hand vacated his tummy, but he did notice her take a warm, snug and cozy grip around his red, thickened dick, and begin to tenderly jerk him off.

He gasped. His belly drew in and his back arched. His head tilted back, carrying hers back along with him as their lips held fast. His hands clenched into determined fists. His muscles flexed, fighting the bonds with all conjurable might. He was dying to be able to reciprocate the manual loving: to search the enchanted forest of her wavy blonde curls, to brave the slopes of her majestic curves, to assess the baby-softness of her even, smooth skin, to grip and squeeze her generous breasts, to feel her nipples nudge his palms, to reach between her legs and bring her womanhood to life with his mere fingertips. How he longed to bring her such divine sensations as she was bringing him.

Wave after wave of hot magic rode over him as her skilled hand did its work. Pre-come oozed and bubbled from his dick, leaking down the sides, providing her with lubrication to ease her task. Performing the masturbation on him proved as well to turn Tori on like hell, so much so that she eventually had to extract her free arm from behind Cameron's shoulders just to release her boobs, fondling and groping at herself.

She broke the kiss. "Wanna suck on 'em, doll?" she breathed barely audibly.

Cameron vehemently nodded his head yes. Hell, yes, in fact.

Tori slipped her nipples into his mouth one at a time as she continued stroking and jacking him all the time, and nuzzled, kissed and nibbled at his cheek, his ear, his jaw, while his mouth was busy. He closed each tasty nipple between his teeth, milking and suckling just lightly enough to keep from harming her.

It was Tori's turn to gasp. "GOD, yes," she praised. Her breath passed like a hot wind over Cameron's face. "God, yes, Cam...please, yes..." She tried to fumble down her own body with her free hand and get at her now sopping wet pussy.

"Mmmph...mm-mmmm-MMMMPH..." Cameron tried to utter with a mouthful of boob. It was fortunate his words couldn't be made out, he thought. His old babysitter probably would not approve of the muffled language he was currently using, but given the circumstances, he thought she would forgive him.

Tori's hand pumped harder and faster on his aching, pulsating dick. Her arm was beginning to throb along with it, but she couldn't forego and pass up on this kind of sublime rendezvous. She had to see the fruits of her labor be reaped. She couldn't really get a good handle on herself, but her pussy told her that was all right. It was already delightfully tingling at the knowledge that she was in bed with Cameron, jerking him off, pecking and nipping at him, with her tit in his mouth.

Her tit fell out of his mouth.

"OH!" he exclaimed, heaving a well-needed breath. The wet breast plopped to his own chest, now glistening in the light.

"Y'okay, babe?" asked Tori as she kept jerking.

He nodded vigorously. "Way better than okay," he exhaled, pecking her rosy cheek.

She grinned back at him. "That's my boy," she adulated, punctuating with another of her suggestive winks.

The next few moments saw them fall back into another lasting, fantastic kiss that warmed their bodies so much perspiration was culled from their pores. Tori's hand was still wildly stroking Cameron's now nearly purple cock, and it wouldn't be able to withstand the sensations much longer. Meanwhile, Tori's swollen cunt was soaking her panties through and through, in desperate need of some undivided attention itself.

Cameron began to lurch and groan through the kisses as he neared his impending climax brought on from Tori's adept hand. His toes stretched as far apart from one another as they would go, and his limbs flailed to the extent their restraints allowed. His balls tightened up. His dick began rumbling like a volcano in her grip.

Tori unleashed him from the kiss and smiled triumphantly. "I can feel it coming," she declared. "It's coming, isn't it?"

He nodded, just before his face convulsed into forced delirium and he began to scream.

As beautiful and sumptuous as was the sight of his face in this exquisite state, Tori had to turn in the direction of his crotch to watch the fireworks show. Cameron went on longingly tugging the ties on his wrists and ankles as the orgasm was sucked from him and his come exploded out of his dick. Even if he'd wanted to stop it, there was nothing he could do. And he liked that.

"Oh, YES!" Tori rejoiced, kissing his chest as she saw him begin to ejaculate. "Good boy, honey! Shoot it for me!"

"AAAHH! AAAHH! AAAHH! AAAAAAAHHH! AAAAAAAHHH!!" he cried helplessly and ecstatically as the orgasm electrified him head to toe. Spurt after spurt propelled from his balls up and through, flying in all directions. Tori verbally encouraged him along. "That's it, babe," she hollered over his screams. "'Atta boy. Good boy. Good job, sweetie! Way to go!"

Her congratulatory remarks were heard, but not computed all the way through. Cameron was violently dizzied by the rushes that'd overcome him. He was going to have a hard time intelligibly comprehending anything for a while. In fact, he was fading off behind the wall of sleep—again. His eyes fluttered closed once more and his head fell and drooped to the side on his pillow.

Tori smiled warmly, dotting his sweaty flesh with a series of sweet kisses. She wiped most of Cameron's come from her hand on his belly and licked off the rest. She let herself down on her back beside him, using his forearm as a pillow and slipped her hands down between her own legs. She separated her soaking labia with her left hand and gracefully entered herself with her right. She tried to take it easy on her arm after all the work she'd just put it through with Cameron's dick. She rolled over onto her side, hand in pussy, and breathed in Cameron's hot masculine scent.

She squeezed her hands between her damp thighs and gently sank her teeth into the side of Cameron's chest. Oh, his skin was succulent. Now she had more of an idea of how she made Cameron feel a few minutes ago. She felt as if hot smoky fumes were radiating through the both of them and rising off their sticky bodies. Tori's face soon too winced into a portrait of famished yearning. She ceased sucking on his torso, leaving a drool-stained mouth-shaped chest hickey.

Her eyes wandered to his now limp penis lying lifelessly flat on his belly. She imagined it was stiff again, veiny, bulging and beet-red. She remembered the way it felt hard as a rock in her palm and fantasized about it penetrating any number of other vulnerable spots on her. She shifted position and laid her head on his chest, trying to listen to his heart beating.

Her hot, stiff clit pulsed on her wrist. She clenched and squeezed her pussy on her fingers, energizing the already powerful passion surging up and down her body. She stretched, nudged one foot under Cameron's leg and laid her other over top of it, thigh-hugging him as she furiously went on jilling herself. Thirty seconds later, her vaginal wall tightened in on her, and her face scrunched in torrid sizzle. She veritably strangled his thigh with her trembling gams. She didn't want him to wake up before she was ready for him to, so she tried to keep her joyous cries controlled.

At long, long last, her straw broke as well and her pussy squirted her own love fluid on both of them and the mattress. It looked like the sheet would need to be laundered anyway. No matter, they had time. Besides, she should be focusing on the astonishing orgasmic event fiercely striking through her every nerve right now.

A smaller pillow lay on Cameron's other side. Thinking quickly, she leaned over him as far as she could, opened wide, nipped the corner of the pillow in her teeth, crammed as much of it as she could in her mouth to muffle herself, and screamed.

"MMMMMPH!!" Tori shrieked. Even muzzled by the pillow, a fair deal of sound found its way out. Her fluid and come mixed together, collecting on her fingers. The last climactic sparks and zaps shocked her inside and out before she finally settled down. When she willed herself to pry her hands from her cunt, she pushed herself up so she didn't drop to sleep along with Cameron.

***

May 23rd, 9:16 p.m.

After getting herself up, undressed, and hopping in the shower for a little rinse, Tori borrowed a towel to wrap her panties in and put all her other clothes back on. Returning to the bedroom, she perched on the bed beside Cameron's still unconscious body and gave his shoulder a jostle.

He awakened. "Hm?..."

She smiled with her wink. "Hi there, angel-face."

Cameron blinked blankly at her a moment before his bearings came back.

"Oh, hel-lo there," he grinned back.

She nodded, matter-of-factly patting his thigh.

"...How's tricks?"

"Oh...y'know..." Cameron shrugged. "Well, uh—oh. Hey. Guess we better untie me now, then, huh?"

Tori pretended to consider the suggestion.

"MmmmmmIIII...don't think so."

His eyebrows arched.

"...Huh?"

Tori exhaled on her nails and shined them up on her top.

"Ehhh...why not?"

Tori smiled innocuously at him.

"'Member, uh...before we...y'know...when you were begging me to stop ticklin' ya?"

"...Yeah..."

"'Member, uh...what I said?"

Cameron began to feel a bit nervous.

"...No..."

Tori was plainly dragging out the final chapter to their evening, just to make him sweat.

"If memory serves, kiddo...I believe I said...

"'Silly, I haven't even gotten to your feet yet.'"

She waggled her eyebrows at him provocatively.

Cameron's face clouded over, unsurprisingly, half with terror and half with dismay. His toes reflexively curled over each other, feeling the instinctive need to wrinkle up and desensitize the soles.

Her eyebrows tilted down as she gazed at him, smirking with sadistic seduction.

"Oh, God, Tori..." pleaded Cameron, "...Please, for God's sake...after everything we've been through tonight already—"

"—There's nothing like a lovely game of 'This Little Piggie' to put the cherry on the parfait, now is there?" Tori finished for him, hopping to the floor and skipping around to the foot of the bed.

"God, Tori, no, please!" Cameron implored desperately. "I can't take any more!"

"Oh, now, don't be such a big baby, mister," Tori chided. "You're a fully grown eighteen-year-old man! A quite impressive and polished eighteen-year-old man with a beautiful rockin' love missile that just made some of my hopes and dreams come true a little while ago, I might add, but all just the same.

"You do remember this, don't'cha, kiddo? Just like the old days! Right?? Remember how I used to hold you upside-down by the feet so you couldn't get away?? Y'know, Cam, honey, your feet were always my favorite favorite spot on you. They always made you giggle so hard...you were so damn CUTE laughing like that, I just wanted to eat you up! So you can understand, now that you're a grown man, I can't let this opportunity go by."

"Oh, but...but, Tori—!"

"Don't worry, dollface. You just came like a friggin' lawn sprinkler, I can see you're recovering from that, so I'll go easy on ya."

This still didn't yield Cameron a great deal of reassurance. Tori lowered to her knees on the floor and took hold of his big toes.

"Now then...

"These little piggies went to the supermarket for the great big Memorial Day sale that's coming up soon...

"Aaaand these little piggies stayed home and played a festive round of Uncle Wiggily Longears..."

"Aaaaaand these little piggies heartily chowed down on great big roast beef sandwiches and curly fries from Arby's...

"Buuuut these little piggies had none, 'cause they were vegetarians, and so strictly so in fact they felt those other two little piggies were barbarians..."

Cameron blew a raspberry. The woman had a phenomenal sense of humor.

"Aaaaaand these little piggies..."

She paused, holding on to his pinky toes for several moments. Cameron cringed, bracing himself. But as he held the cringing brace second after second after agonizing second...nothing happened.

He very slowly and cautiously opened one eye, then the other. He was about to raise his head, lean down and ask if she was going to finish this terrible game or what, but of course that was Tori's cue to do just so.

"Um...Tori?...Y—"

She let go of his pinky toes as her fingers jumped down and her horrific nails raked torturous patterns all over his soles. She shouted the last part to be heard over his burst of hyena-like laughter.

"...Went 'wee-wee-wee-wee-wee-wee-wee' all the way home, 'cause their poor little bladders were full and they couldn't hold it any longer!!" she hollered. "Goochie-goochie-goochie-goochie-goochie-goochie!!"

The foot tickling went on nonstop for what had to be almost three straight minutes. When she finally let up, Cameron gasped and coughed out for a huge inhalation and gave her quite a verbal what-for.

"I thought you said you were gonna go easy on me!!"

She sighed sheepishly. "Yeah, I lied..." she admitted. "I...do that sometimes."

On went the torture. For Cameron, in a way, it was like the ultimate embarrassment. The babysitter won again. Just like always. No contest. She always managed to get the best of him, and to this day she still was.

After another ten to fifteen minutes of intolerable sole tickling torment resulting in a series of pinkish fingernail marks covering the bottoms of his feet, Tori at last stopped and set him free.

"Allllll right, babe," she announced, standing, and letting him out of the bonds she'd pinned him to his bed with. "All done."

Cameron threw out hastened wheezes of breath, gradually catching up with it again. Freaking FINALLY, he thought.

He took a well-needed bathroom break, cleaned himself up, found his clothes and redressed. When he came back out, Tori was waiting for him in the living room, sitting in the same seat she'd assumed as he was studying that afternoon, reading the same magazine. The living room light was on, as was the TV, playing some sort of history show. The digital clocks on the FIOS box and DVD player read 10:25. Cameron's parents still wouldn't be home for another hour or three.

She saw him come out, and closed the magazine.

"Well, hey there, silly-pants!" she called. "And what's new with you then??"

A thought entered Cameron's mind. He didn't feel much like studying right now.

"Oh, well, as a matter of fact, I thought we might find a movie to watch," he offered.

"Oh, primo idea!" commented Tori. "Any one in particular?"

"Well, we could just channel surf, of course, or maybe I could find us a good DVD..."

Sitting on the floor in front of the set, he patted the carpet beside him.

"Torrrrrriii...would you please come sit over here with me?" he asked. "Pretty please?"

Tori shrugged. She hopped up from the armchair, popped the magazine in its original spot under the coffee table and plopped on the floor next to Cameron.

"Here," Cameron said, handing her the remote. "You go ahead first."

"Okeydokey," said Tori, pressing the button to bring up the FIOS channel guide.

She never even saw it coming.

Cameron seized her around the middle, digging his fingers aggressively into her ribs, and wrestled her to the floor.

"PAYBACK TIIIIIIIME!!"

"AAAAAAAAHHHAAAHAAAAHAAAHHHAAAAAAAAA!!"

***

May 24th, 12:47 a.m.

Once Tori had let her guard down, Cameron had indeed jumped her and gotten her right back for all the years of torment she'd inflicted on him. She didn't exactly have the weight advantage anymore, and so once Cameron had seized the upper hand, he did just as she used to do to him, crawled up and sat on her, wreaking sweet, delicious revenge. She tried to fight him back, but he was now too fueled from his history of being playfully tortured by her to let up. Eventually, it was at last he who had her begging and pleading for mercy. It was such a wonderful sound and a palatably powerful feeling. Now he understood why she'd never shown him any mercy growing up. This really was fun! Now if not totally even, they were at least a little closer.

After they called a truce and agreed no more tickling for the evening—for either of them—they settled down to really find something to watch on TV. This time they didn't have to call and order out; there was a pizza in the freezer, so Cameron tossed it in the oven for them. As they sat together eating in front of the tube, Cameron wondered if they would see anything in the way of a future encounter. Tori still normally lived out of town. When might she be back again, and would she have time to pay another visit? Did she now reside especially far away? Would he be able to possibly set aside a day or two during the summer and come out and stop by her place?

Would she even be interested in seeing him again, as maybe more than a friend?

Mitch and Jean finally arrived back home at roughly a quarter to one in the morning. They reentered the door to find their son and his babysitter on the floor together with stuffed tummies.

"Well, I trust everything went nicely between you two?" Jean asked, as her husband locked the door behind them.

"Oh, utterly splendee-do, Mrs. D.," Tori replied, as Cameron threw them an A-OK sign.

"Good!" said Mitch. "Well, kids, we are bushed. We are changing and going right to bed. Don't you stay up too late now."

"Yeah, actually," said Tori, slowly pushing herself up, "I should be hitting the road myself. Thanks so much for letting me come over again, you guys, I really had a great time."