The Babysitter (Male Version)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Tori, of course!" said Jean as they headed to their bedroom. "You're always welcome here, you know that."

Cameron pushed himself up along with her.

"Oh, Tori, let me walk you out to your car," he offered.

Full of pizza, they all but waddled out the door. The late spring's warm twilight air felt just heavenly in wafting breezes over them. Cameron felt a lump catch in his throat. He slipped his hand into Tori's and linked their fingers.

"So, um...ahem," he said. "I, eh...I hope our paths will cross again at some point."

"Oh, you can count on it," she smiled. "I am about forty-five minutes away, but hell, honey, why do you think I wanted to come all that way over here in the first place?" She winked at him.

Cameron felt a balloon of happy goodness inflate inside him.

So she liked him too.

"To be honest, all those years ago, I was...kinda..." She looked down at the grass, shyly blushing a little.

"...I was kinda looking forward to when you grew up...and I wouldn't be your babysitter anymore..."

Her eyes rose back up to meet his.

"...If you know what I mean."

Wow, thought Cameron. She really liked him even more than he'd thought.

"Oh, I think I have a pretty good idea," he agreed.

She took both of his hands. "I really want you to come see me sometime in the summer, Cam. I'll do my best to come back and see you too. In the meantime, you can look me up online. Maybe we can work out some kind of weekend dating-type thing." Her expression suddenly turned serious on him. "But, you gotta promise me something."

"Absolutely. What?"

She shrugged. "Well, I, eh...I know I kinda kept you from doing so tonight, but, babe, you have to promise me you're gonna study your cute little ass off, so you can knock those finals right outta the park and graduate. Try not to think about me too much; I have a feeling that might distract ya. And after the, uh..." She coyly glanced down between his legs. "...effect I had on ya tonight, I realize that'll be kinda...hard," she giggled, "But I know you can do it. Do it for me."

She brought her lips to his for a final good night kiss. It felt so good his heart swooned.

He opened his eyes and swept her into his arms. Their noses nuzzled and their cheeks grazed.

"Consider it a bonafide guarantee," he whispered.

"'At's my boy," she whispered back.

He waved goodbye as she got into her car, started the ignition, blew him a kiss, and pulled away. A ping of sadness hit him as she left his line of vision. He knew absence made the heart grow fonder, but right about now it was making his pout.

He turned to go back inside. He had every intention of keeping his promise to her, and his studying would resume...first thing the next morning. After this hell of an evening, he was a little too wiped to do any more studying tonight.

Besides, one thing Cameron always knew about himself was that he hated rules, and whenever anyone specifically told him not to do something, he of course had to go and do it.

And now that Tori'd advised him not to think about her too much...

...That was all he wanted to do.