All Comments on 'The Bachelor Auction'

by CAP811

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 17 years ago
Wonderful!

A glorious love story, well written, full of feeling. You are a talented writer. I just wish it had been longer so I could have enjoyed it more.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What a great Story

I too would have liked it to be longer. Maybe there might be more chapters to come? You are a good writer. Thanks again!

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaover 17 years ago
I agree

...that this was sweet and well-written, but I disagree that it was too short--I thought it was concise and just about right. Best, Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OMG...Mr Rubin?

My fourth grade teacher was not one I'd like to see in a blue bathrobe, though I really liked him. He just wasn't the motherly sort. In the eighth grade, my English teacher actually had gone out with my dad in high school, so it had an incestuous potential. I actually called her 'Mom' once to my everlasting mortification, and her glee. A favorite teacher, to be sure, but.... I never had a crush on any of my teachers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story!!

There had better be another chapter or CAP811 isn't going to get a good grade. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why I Read Literotica

This is a great story,well written,erotic and not the usual crap.No one is humilated,degraded nor do I feel bad and a little dumber for reading it.Thanks and please write more,you have real talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW!! What a gr8 story

I really liked your story as it was horny as well as precise. U sure have got talent. Keep it up!! I sure like to read ur further story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well Written and Nicely Done!

Your story was realistic and nicley handled with great

delicacy. A very lucky teacher and her former student

celebrate LIFE!! More of your fine writing please~~!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great writing

I loved the gentle humor and humanness of the story. It was sexy but real. Most of us have had a teacher we felt really close to, maybe not in a sexual way, but with the potential to possibly develop that way years later. Great Job!

bruce22bruce22about 16 years ago
A REal Pleasure

Impressive work and a fantasy that we all share.

OleTroubadorOleTroubadoralmost 16 years ago
Again . . . and again!

You keep repeating your impact, because you write so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another Winner

This is the third of your stories that I've just read and mightily enjoyed. Apart from the fact that you are a very talented storyteller I would like to commend you for creating very sympathetic, realistic characters. Thank you as well for having a very good understanding of the female psyche at different stages of maturity. Many writers just make two-dimensional female characters, and in erotica, that just doesn't work. This one REALLY works.

And need I say the story was very HOT?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot teacher! :)

It was a fun story! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
LOVELY

I'm a teacher myself and I have had many fantasies about some of my students. Your story hit the right note with me,I had a very intense orgasm while reading it!!

Susan in Aberdeen

woodlands1946woodlands1946over 14 years ago
Kudos to a Well Written Story

I truly enjoyed your story of being able to become re-acquainted with and making love to your former teacher. It was very well done with nothing but positive feelings by all concerned. It was especially erotic that the lady had spent her life living a rather restricted sex life, but then decided she was going to take the bull by the horns - or something else - and just enjoy herself.

I'd love to read more by you. You are very, very good.

woodlands1946

sandman28036sandman28036over 14 years ago
Very Nice..

Well writen. Made me think back almost 20 years ago about my english teacher and well "only if".. Keep up the good writing..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice

Very gentle and well told. i guess many of us would like to do those things to teacher. Nice twist at the end - I thought he was going to ask to bugger her.

Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

one of the best mF stories i've read.

Reiner43Reiner43about 9 years ago
A fun story!

Well done!

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
the teacher

becomes the student

and every classroom assignment is also homework.

this lovely little story deserves to be found and enjoyed by many thoughtful readers

VanescaVanesca8 months ago

You have earned only 99% on your paper; however, I have placed 5 gold stars at the top of your paper. The correct spelling of the word you missed is Ma'am. Thinking of the word as a palindrome may help you remember the correct spelling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous