The Bachelor Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CAP811
CAP811
227 Followers

"It ought to. Because I felt the same way about you when I was your student."

"Really!"

"Uh huh. I mean, I thought you were the best teacher in school, the prettiest and most elegant woman in Chanute."

"That's not saying much."

"I know, but still. And it wasn't sexual with me either; heck I was only ten years old. But sometimes I'd lie in bed at night when there'd be a big storm coming, tornado watch and all that. And I'd imagine what it would be like to have you as my mom. You'd come into the room and sit on my bed and tell me I was safe and everything would be okay."

"Then you'd kiss me on the cheek like a mother does, and get up and turn off the light as you left. And I'd lie there thinking that's my mom, so beautiful and poised, and she'll always take care of me."

The woman's eyes were damp now. "David," she smiled, "that's so sweet. Is it really true? You thought that?"

"Swear to God. I mean, I had crushes on other women teachers, most little boys do, but never like you."

A bit of prairie wind had found its way through the junipers, and now ruffled the woman's curls. We gazed at each other, enjoying the relaxed silence for a few moments. After a while she said, "David, we still haven't done some of the things I thought you might want. Is there anything you'd like to do with me? Just ask and I'm yours."

"Well, there is one thing, a bit kinky. I've wanted to ask you, so maybe now's a good time."

"What is it, honey?"

I paused. "There's a part of me that's still the little ten-year-old boy. And he wants to call you Mrs. Hanson just like back then, and say Yes Ma'm to you, to show his respect."

"That's it? You want to call me Mrs. Hanson?"

"Not all the time, just now and then."

She gave me an amused look. "Okay, I guess."

By now my cock was hard again. Donna looked at me in a certain way and I nodded slightly. Words were not needed between us.

She rose and impaled herself on my cock, sighing with contentment. I was pleased but not surprised that she was again soaking wet. We began to move our bodies together in an easy rhythm, in no hurry this time.

"Does that feel good, young man?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Well, just remember, my boy, you must do it the way the teacher wants," she giggled.

"I'll do my very best, Mrs. Hanson," I said sincerely. "My very best."

CAP811
CAP811
227 Followers
12