All Comments on 'The Bachelorette Party'

by blaster666

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bacher---------

Is this another word americans have thought up.

In the uk the girls keep their own identity and it is a Hen Party.

Get international man and dont be like most americans ,You are not the only ones on this planet and this site is not just for americans

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeurover 10 years ago
What next?

That was fun. I'm looking forward to where you go next!

ValygrlValygrlover 10 years ago
More please.

It was a great story and I hope you continue it.

Also please ignore the UK douche bag who commented anonymously. Apparently he/she doesn't understand that the country in which you grew up and reside is going to reflect in your writing. For example USA is to bachelorette as UK is to hen party. You write what you know. So it would stand to point that since a good majority of the writers on this site are American that they would write in such a style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@Valygirl

Actually, according to several sources, 47% of the readers on this site are American, which means 53% aren't, so you lot over the pond are in the minority, so why not try excercising a little more internationalism and try airing a little less of your insular, small-town, small-minded parochialism; it's our language, not yours, and how we use it is correct, not the bastardized slang dialect you backwoods dwellers laughably call 'English', because it's not...I strongly suggest you follow the American obsession with asses and shove your ignorant racist opinions up your own; and for your information, "Bachelorette" is a portmanteau slang word that has no reality in common English usage (look up 'portmanteau' before you respond so you don't embarrass yourself with another public display of your abysmal ignorance...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.

Who gives a fuck? I read British penned stories and I have to deal with their slang. If some butthead on here from outside the USA can't handle it, then they're part of the problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stick to the story.

Forget the xenophobic idiots of whatever origin who think that theirs is the only spelling that matters. I'm British, and proud of it, and I write with UK slang and spelling. If I tried to write in any other way it would come out wrong as I wouldn't understand the 'foreign' usage properly.

I'm sure that most people with any intelligence can work out what a bachelorette party is, just as most folk can figure out that colour and color are the same thing.

Stick to commenting on the story, which wasn't a bad effort at all, and just celebrate the transatlantic differences.

GizmorGizmorover 10 years ago
Party

I hope there is some more of this story. We have Auntie, Mom, and Sister to go yet. Hope we see the difference in the two Sisters and his Sister is the mirror of both of them. Like Mother, Like Daughter, Like Auntie. Thanks.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
Two nations divided ...

... by a common language. That was what Winston Churchill said about the UK and the US.

The language in both countries has developed along different lines and both are largely accepted as being correct, Anonymous. When I leave a comment here, I sometimes describe a story as 'marvellous'; the built-in spell checker tells me I am wrong and I ignore it; I don't kick and fuss about it. Nor do I get upset when people write about 'garters', 'diapers' and 'panty' (in the singular), and I hope that our US friends are equally tolerant of 'suspenders', 'nappies' and 'knickers'.

By the way, if you take the trouble to look in the Oxford Dictionary of English, as I did just this afternoon, you will find that 'bachelorette' is a perfectly acceptable word in UK English. It is usually a good idea to check your facts before you speak out, even if you hide your identity to do so.

As to the story itself, I thoroughly enjoyed it - thank you, blaster666, and please have five stars for a good read.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 10 years ago
Enjoyed the story, enjoying the arguing just as much!

I fail to see why all this pompous yadda-yadda is being allowed to take attention away from the story (which I enjoyed very much, by the way...). People, 'English' English and American English are two different languages, there will be different words for the same things on either side of the pond, and that's good, it means the language is alive, thriving, and evolving, so admit, accept, and move on; my wife is American, I'm English, we use words in common that have alternate meanings in our respective cultural landscapes, so we accept and celebrate the difference, sometimes with a grin; Vive La Difference! At the end of the day, it boils down to Tomato/Tomayto, and who really cares. Focus, people, it's the story that counts, not the accent it's written in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story! Awesome job on your first effort!

Keep up the great work. Looking forward to more of your work.

Just so you guys know, some of the Asian languages have several dialects for each language. Depending where your from, it sounds entirely different. I had absolutely no idea what some of them are saying, yet its the same language. This English word issue seems kinda silly to me, hopefully you can be more open minded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
D-a-y-a-m; quite the quandry

Of course; we're all left wondering about what might have happened with Mom & Sis, but you're such a tease.

I've already read PT#2 After the Party; whooyah

Holy frigg'n mackerel; more please

DSKP

XodanXodanalmost 10 years ago
Great job !

I liked this story a lot !

I'm not from the US or UK but I found interesting the comments ! Very impressed to see there is still needs of explanations about that!! look at french from France and from Quebec ...and all those "francophone" countries ..

Anyway I'm further impressed by your "production" in those last month ;) You did a great job and I thank you for that (at least a comment and a 5 :)). I had better reads and have been more aroused but you're clearly in the good league (If I understand correctly those terms ^^)

Thanks to you and keep it up !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
?

Why doesn't he know where his Aunt lives? But he knows what she looks like.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Best stripper story EVER

Now we need Mom and Sis to taste the goodies

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What the hell?

Who gives a crap wether an american or and englishman wrote the story. It was good. I enjoyed it. What else counts? Should we fight the revolutionary war over again to settle this?

Jeez!

The old fart

lgcelsielgcelsieabout 7 years ago
I Wish

I was hoping you would go into more detail about Jason's actions with the other invitees.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 6 years ago
"The Bachelorette Party:" - Twenty-one Year Old College Senior-to-be, Jason Moore and Forty-seven Year Old Never Married Aunt, Carol.

In keeping with the genre of incest, it's nice that Jason in hired to privately perform at a private party--male stripping during summers months--unknowingly, at his Aunt Carol's "Hen" party, attended by some 15 horny, wanton and wild women. As luck would have it, he gets real lucky and gets to perform incestuous sex with his precious mother's sister, Aunt Carol. At forty-seven years old it is unlikely--definitely not impossible--that he could have impregnated his aunt; maybe he did as there is no mention of pregnancy protection!

After completion of the private session, as he exits Aunt Carol's house, he passes his mother and sister, arriving late for Carol's "Hen" party. He's not recognized as he has a great clown makeup disguise!

Although Jason did pound his aunt's pussy hard and deep with his monster cock, the sex is light, short and quick. Unfortunately, not having any prior notice, I read 'After The Party' first, out of chronological order; the author should place an "Attention" or some such notice, at the beginning of each of the three related stories, so the reader will have a heads up to read the stories in sequence--or classify each story as Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.

The story is very good, very fast-paced, and a quickie stroke fuck of the nephew's aunt. His writing style is good, precise and very descriptive. Keep writing, but more attention of the sexual performance(s). A great way to "practice" the sexual activity art-form is on his mother and sister, each at different times, of course.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Excellent Bachelorette Party

Loved the clown mask.

I read chapter 2 early. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

I thought he should have fucked more party goers .

On to the next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

M OST fun to read! 5 stars!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"There on the front stoop his mother was staring back at him. There is no way that she could tell it was her son, he told himself as he drove off. Could she?"

Yes. She could recognize the vehicle. Oops!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous