The Bad Deal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, Marie, you are good at that!" Jessica said, looking down from her position on top of the woman's face as she rotated her clit in small circle's on her cheek. Her sweat damp hair hanging down from her face, framing it in Marie's view. On screen, TV Marie was coming again.

Jessica had barely recovered her breath when Frank was giving orders once more.

"Put the strapon back on," he said as he pulled out of Marie.

He moved around the bed and began undoing Marie's restraints, they weren't necessary anymore, he had played his hand and now he had much stronger restraints on her. Marie didn't bother to even attempt to escape when straps were undone.

"Get on all fours Marie, just the way I like you."

Numbly, Marie did as she was bid, flopping onto her stomach and pushing herself into a prone position.

"Get behind her and fuck her brains out Jessica," Frank said, as he positioned himself in front of her, his hard dick standing at her lips. "Open wide, Marie."

She opened her mouth and started sucking, cleaning her juices off him. Jessica entered her from behind and wasted no time in hammering into her as hard and fast as she could, while Frank forced his dick as far down her throat as he could. The pain of the massive dildo smacking at her cervix returned while she choked on Frank's meat.

It took a good 10 minutes of Marie being used and abused before Frank grabbed her hair and emptied his load into her mouth. She swallowed his cum, not able to muster any resistance, while he looked into her pained eyes with sinister satisfaction.

"Good whore, you're a good little whore," he said, patting her cheek.

She fell to the bed too tired to hold herself up any longer. Through her exhausted haze, she registered her asshole being lubed up.

Unbidden, her thoughts turned to the previous week, when her biggest problem had been bills. Would she ever have such normality again? It seemed like there was no escape from Frank and his depravity.

12