The Ballad of Jaimie and Vera Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers

I triple timed my tongue on her clit, wiggling my head back and forth full tilt. My arms tightened a little on her waist as she tries to lift herself off of me, but she doesn't stop.

A few more seconds of Vera's squirming... I'm so close! C'mon, c'mon!! A shiver through her middle, and she started cumming. I wrapped my arms tight around her waist, and for the first time in years, I bit down on her clit. She started to jerk around, trying to dislodge me, but I had her tightly. Her deep grunting was muffled by my cock in her mouth, but it was loud and long. Or at least it would have been.

When I felt my orgasm getting close, I wrapped one hand around the other elbow, and my free hand pressed down against the base of her skull. Her cumgrunt was cut short as I pulled off the hardest crunch of my life and my cock hits the back of her throat with a strangled glalp.

It's a wild ride, trying to keep her clit between my teeth. I was basically hanging from her torso at that point, with my feet tight around Hal. Her thighs had closed down hard around my head, but I could still hear her gagging as I came directly down her throat. My legs locked down on Hal too. My pussy viced on his cock. Somewhere very far away, Hal was crying out. It was magnificent...

Vera never stopped fighting my hand. As soon as I was done and the will to fight was gone, she threw herself free and gasped for air.

"Oh my god, are you ok?!" Hal exclaimed. "Your face was almost purple!!"

"No, I'm just fine," I say, although he sooo wasn't talking to me. I laughed a little more as Vera hacked away next to me. Hal collapsed on a chair across the room. After a minute or so, Vera sat up and smiled at me.

"Yes, Hal. I'm fine. Thank you for asking." I giggled a little. "Jaimie here just gets a little feisty sometimes."

"Me?!"

"Oh yes. It's not her fault. She's got so many hormones raging in there, she's lucky to be sane. I mean, come on," she said, gesturing to me. "Look at that body! You don't get to look like that without paying a cost. Truth be told, she's the sweetest person I've ever met, but sometimes she's like a wolverine on angel dust." I started wincing. "Oh yes. That's right, Jaimie. This is gonna hurt."

"What?! No! That wasn't that bad!" I exclaimed, but her smile only grew wider. I rolled up onto my elbows

"What are you gonna do?" Hal's voice was cracking again.

"What are we gonna do," she corrected, never breaking eye contact with me, smile never lessening. "I bought a few provisions just in case this sort of thing happened again."

"What do you mean, again?" Hal asked, still flopped over in the chair.

"Long story." She got up and walked over to her suitcase.

I sat all the way up trying to peek, but I heard it first. I know that jangle. It's her strapon. I bit my lip and grinned at Hal. "Worth it," I mouthed to him. He stared back at me incredulously.

Vera took her time assembling her getup. It's quite a thing. The straps all fit her like a glove, so she doesn't have that problem where she can push but can't pull it back out again. She's also got two little vibrators she inserts, one in her pussy and one in her ass, and the controls clip on to one of the leg straps. I'd seen it before, and been on the receiving end before, but when she turned around, my jaw dropped. Somewhere along the way, she found a two dick attachment for it, one above the other, and they're both at least as big as me.

"Yeah. That's right," She said, grinning malevolently. Her eyes were wild as she looks around the room.. "On that table. Hal, grab the camera."

I had brought this on myself. I totally had it coming. I did, but FUCK those things were big... Fair is fair though, so I got up. Vera pulled out and put on a pair of black heels. I drooled a little, thinking about what heels do to her calves and ass as I climbed up onto the table.

"On your back. Hal, get up on the other end."

"I'm not really ready to go again.." He said tentatively.

"I'm counting on that."

I laid down, and just above me at the other end, Hal was kneeling. Vera grabbed my thighs and roughly dragged me out to the very edge of the table.

"I want you to put your balls in her mouth, and if she stops tonguing them for even a second, tell me."

"Sorry about this," Hal's upside down head told me before scooting forward and dropping his sack into my mouth. I sucked down just a little to get them far enough into my mouth to get my lips around both of them. Once they were in place, I started running my tongue up and down the very center, sometimes pushing up between them and splitting them into my cheeks. Hal squirmed above me.

Vera spent a minute lubing up her dicks. Hal's camerawork was better than expected. It's great to hear him breathing hard in the recording, even though he was still soft and his dick was just draped over my chin.

"What do I do if she stops tonguing me?"

"Lets see how long she can go first," she said. She'd finally gotten her strapon all ready to go. She clicked on one, and then the other vibrator, and paused for a moment with her eyes closed as they hummed to life. It only lasted for a moment though, and soon enough she was squaring away. She lifted my thighs up so they were at a 90º angle from the table, and lined up the anal dildo. I felt that press against me and whimpered a little.

"Quit your bitchin. Haven't even gotten started yet." With a quick thrust, the anal dildo is in. A second later, I feel the pussy dildo, the bigger one, push up against me, but she didn't hardly wait for that one. Good fucking God...That thing was twice as thick as Hal. I couldn't stop a groan from escaping, but I was more than a little worried about what Vera had planned for punishment if I let up, so I kept working on his balls. I pushed one off into my cheek andjust focused on the right one for a while.

Holy fucking shit, those dildo's felt good, but they were fucking BIG. Vera didn't spend long letting me get used to the size before pushing the whole nut deep inside me. My hands flailed out and found the edge of the table.

"She's white knuckling it already," Hal said.

"Well she's got a long way to go," Vera replied, and she quickly ramped up the speed. Fucking hell! My dick had been pretty soft at the start but it was getting harder, and she was going so fast it started thumping up and down against my stomach. Sometimes, I forget how heavy it is... I started to get lost in the cacophony of tainted pleasure...

"She stopped!" Hal exclaimed.

"Abuse one of her tits." I whined around his balls, and my tongue started up again, but it didn't stop him. He grabbed my nipple between two of his knuckles and lifted the whole thing up. It's a lot of fucking weight. The stretching was exquisite...but then SMACK!! His other hand came down open on my extended boob.

"Seems a shame to stretch these things out," he said. "They're a goddamn miracle."

"Oh don't worry about them. <grunt> She pampers the hell out of them. <grunt> She's found this <grunt> moisturizing cream for women who just gave birth <grunt> to help things tighten back up. <grunt> She uses it daily." Vera's strapon was gloriously debasing my pussy and ass, and my cock was hard enough that it didn't thump anymore, it smacked. "Jaimie, you need to tell me when you're gonna cum, you got it?"

A quick "MmmHmm!" was all I could manage around his balls. The short fuzz of his pubic hair was starting to grate on my tongue. Hal grabbed my other tit by the nipple, and picked the whole thing up. Oh god, he was really stretching it! Fuck, it's fucking heavy!! I had to arch my back up off the table... Fuck fuck fuck. I groaned around his balls, and started licking again, but he kept me hanging by the tit. Fuck, they're both so big... I can feel tears running down my temples...

"Oh my god, give me the camera," Vera said. Hal passed it to her, and Vera zoomed in on the dildo going in and out of my asshole. "I don't even know what thats called, when the edges of the asshole get all red and swollen, and every time you pull out, it kinda comes out too. I don't know what it's called, but it's fucking hot." It feels sooooo fucking good...

SMACK!

"Did she stop licking again?"

"...no?"

"I like you, Hal."

I spit Hal's balls out of my mouth and gasped for air. It'd been hard to breath down there.

"Are you about to cum?"

"Yeah!" I said, exasperated.

"I want you to kiss your dick. Hal, help her up." I started to sit up, and Hal cradled my head. "Do not wrap your lips around any more than is necessary, but you're going to swallow every drop."

I nodded. It's not hard to get my lips right up to my dick, but staying there takes some serious ab muscles. Vera continued to pound my aching holes. She should have added more lube a good 5 minutes ago...They're both so fucking big...

Suddenly, it started to come. I got my mouth down to just the tip. Hal helped hold me in place, and my mouth was filled with my own spunk. Glob after glob after glob, in waves and ropes and spurts. I swallowed the first mouthful, but I knew I wasn't done. So salty today... I ached to go further down, to wrap my lips around more and bath it in saliva, but Vera's twisted grin made me think it wouldn't be worth disobeying. A second mouthful swallowed. Hal was whistling from behind me, holding the camera off to the side to get a good shot of me drinking down my own cum. Not quite a third full mouthful before I finished. Hal helped me lay back down, but Vera hadn't slowed a hair.

"Hal, if you're ready, shove your dick down in there."

"Wait, whuuummmmmmmmmmmm!!" Hal was ready, and without any hesitation, he straddled my head and shoved his cock down into my mouth. He didn't quite reach the back of my throat, but he was thick enough to give my mouth some trouble. His balls sat on my nose, and my own saliva dripped all over my face. After a few seconds of sitting all the way down, he started fucking my mouth. I don't have the angle to help him, so I just tried to keep my lips tight and my teeth clear.

My dick had gone back to thumping against my stomach as Vera got a second wind. She wasn't moving quite as fast as she had before I came, but she was more than making up for it in power. Each time she plowed me, the whole table shook more than a little. They're both so fucking big... Christ! I had something in every hole I could take something in, and it was fucking amazing...

Finally, after a few more minutes of that, Vera began to wind down.

"What's wrong?" he said.

"Nothing, I just finally orgasmed. It takes a lot longer with just these two vibrators, but they get the job done." She really seemed out of breath. I couldn't believe she had the stamina to keep going like that! It'd been almost 10 minutes! Thank god though. My ass was on fire, and my pussy just ached. Hal has moved so that he was hovering over me, and he was reverse cowgirling my face.

"Should I keep going?"

"Oh, by all means. Go until you cum."

My legs dangled off the table, exhausted. My cock was draped over my leg, little bits of late cum sprayed all over my stomach. My hands clung to the edge of the table again, but they were tired too. My tongue was on fire, exhausted from use and sore from his balls.

Hal fucked away from another few minutes. When he finally came, it was a small load. It didn't quite choke me to take, but I was so tired. Hal groaned and really bore down on my jaw. Once he was done, he finally got up. I laid there on the table for a few minutes, breathing deeply and easily for the first time in 20 minutes. Everything was on fire. Exquisite.

Vera came over and knelt next to the table.

"Hey, are you ok?"

I nodded weakly. Smiled even more weakly.

"I got a little carried away. I'm sorry."

"It's alright," I croaked. My mouth was so dry... "I'm sorry too. Are you alright?"

"Oh, I'm fine. C'mon," she said, lifting one of my arms. "Lets get you over to the bed. Hal, you're welcome to stay for a while, but we're done."

She helped me off the table and onto my feet. Ooooo, man, she tore me apart. I hear the door close, and Hal was gone.

"And that is how you break in a virgin," she said, laughing. We got to the bed, and Vera helped me under the covers.

"We've gotta stop this fuckfighting thing..." I said as Vera turned on the TV.

"Hey, you started it."

"Lifetime movie of the week?"

"Absolutely..."

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers
12