The Ballad of Jaimie and Vera Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,313 Followers

There wasn't much room for me to thrust with her perched on top of me like she was. I was just an over glorified butt plug, but it's not a role I disliked in the least. Veras fingers crush and release, crush and release, on mine in time with the way her weight shifts. I could even feel Ron's massive cock rub up against mine inside her, a fact which makes me pant like a dog when realized. He's panting worse than me though.

Vera's gutteral cries were inhuman. I wasn't quite rock hard when she climbed on top of me, but I've certainly grown the rest of the way inside her. Despite all that though, I could hear and feel Ron flagging.

"Come on, Ron," I shouted as I throw my head back. "Pound her. Pound her little fucking pussy. She'll never be the same..."

"Fuck you," Vera cried.

"Fuck the shit out of her, Ron. Tear her pussy apart, and I promise I'll do the same to your ass!"

Neither of them responded, but the pace did pick back up. Ron's grunting got more caveman-like. I felt his balls start slapping against the base of my cock, and Vera has to reposition her arms to not be knocked off of me.

She never got out another word. There were sounds and groans that started so deep I felt them before I heard them. Her arms gave out just as her orgasm started, and she collapsed backwards onto me. I wrapped my arms around her, fingers finding her perfect little tits across her chest. Her legs flailed crazily up in the air beside Ron, but his hands on her hips held his full length inside her.

Ron backed off and pulled out, his massive cock flopping down against his leg. Vera is utterly spent. I delicately rolled her off to the side. My dick popped out of her ass with an audibleslurpand I slid down to the edge of the bed and lifted up one of her legs.

"Oh my god, Vera, you are GAPING down here." She just moaned and sighed, unresponsive. The sight of it was driving me absolutely bonkers.

"A promise is a promise, Ron. Are you ready?"

He has to take a deep breath before he nods.

"Back on the bed then." Ron climbed up, and I immediately grabbed his hips to stop him right at the edge. He pulled his legs up tight underneath himself so his feet were right below his ass. Perfect...

My cum from the first time was smeared all over his ass cheeks, and his asshole was completely obscured by a thick glob of it.

"No need for lube then," I said as I laid my cock between his cheeks.

"What?!" He said, but I just grinned, pulled back, and inserted. I was right, worked like a charm. It was loud, squishing and sloshing, but it wasn't sticky or rubbery. Ron's asshole hadn't fully tightened back up yet, so one easy push got me 6 inches deep.

"Jeesus Christ, that's good," I said, and the sneer was back. I just work those 6 inches for a minute. "Ron, do you have any idea how fuckable your ass is? This is like a meat glove made to fit my cock perfectly." Ron spread his knees apart, and his upper body fell down closer to the bed. The side of his face is pushed down into the bedsheets, and his hands slide around to his ass, gripping and separating. "Go deeper, you say? Well alright then."

I get my hands down on his waist and pull myself in tighter. 8, 9, 10, balls on his toes, aaaaand, 10.5.

"I got this whole bigass dick of mine in your sissy ass, Ron..."

Ron was whimpering. I'm sure he'd done the same thing as me and shoved his own dick back here a time or two so this isn't brand new territory, but it's not the same soft. My fingers bit down into his skin, and I started thrusting.

"Do you like getting fucked in the ass by a girl, Ron?"

He groaned in response, but it was unintelligible. I was doing long thrusts, pulling out about 9 inches, and then picking up speed as I ram it home. Jackhammering.

"Do you like getting your prostate pummeled, Ron?!" My eyes werewild. "Do you like this?! Huh?!"

"Uuuuuuuuu UUUUUuuuuuuuu UUUUUuuuuuungh," was all he could manage, getting louder each time I poke at his diaphragm. Or at least, I am in my mind.

"You may have me beat in size, Ron, but today, my fabulous little girlcock is going home with the trophy."

Ron was reduced to a constant wail, and I could see his fingertips were completely bloodless around his asshole.

"I'm gonna cum in your ass soon, Roy. I'm gonna put a quart of cum up in your intestines, Roy!" I had no idea where all that aggressiveness was coming from, but it was exhilarating. ..

Ron started to twitch beneath me, fingers gripping so hard his ass started to open up around my cock. His face, just barely visible over his shoulder, was pinched so tight it's just a mass of wrinkles.

"Cum, bitch! That's right! Cum from my dick in your ass!! You fucking love this, don't you?!"

He shuddered and convulsed, and his fingers gave up on his ass, but I just picked up the pace. For two long minutes after he came, Roy just kept shouting as I pounded him over and over. My tits flew out and slap together every time I came to an abrupt stop in his ass, and smacked back against my chest when I started pulling out. It was taking my breath away, and I couldn't keep up the air to continue taunting him, but I did love the sight down my cleavage. Watching my tits really flop around for the first time on my life... I switched it up so I'm just rearing back at the waist like a deranged pinball launcher. I couldn't go quite as far out or come in as hard, but I could nearly double the speed.

Finally, I felt the twitching in my balls. It was a glorious buildup as I bore down for all the speed I could get.Schlap Schlap Schlap Schlap Schlap Schlap Schlapover and over until...

I was oddly quiet when the moment finally arrived. It felt like I'd exorcised a demon, and there was such a sense of release. My knees buckled, and I collapsed forward over his ass.

Roy was weeping lightly beneath me. Vera had just finally gotten some spark back in her eyes as she rolled over to look at us. After my legs stopped twitching, I bit my lip and winced while I pulled out my cock. Once he was released, Roy fell to his side and reached a hand out towards me. I took it lightly, and he pulled me onto the bed. I knelt down in front of his huddled form, and he scooted forward and hugged my waist. I look at Vera with complete shock, and she's just as confused.

"Thank you," he sobs into my stomach.

"Are you ok, Ron?"

"I always... always have to be the tough one. I always have to be... the giver. I always have to take control, and..." He breaks down for a second. "That was the most cathartic thing I've ever done."

I'mcompletelyflabbergasted. Vera's lip is trembling as she crawls over to spoon against his backside. "You're welcome?"

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,313 Followers
12